Lydia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Vikash had quite surely the wickedest mind of them all. He proposed to organize a noria. He had to explain to his friends what he meant... Lydia was told to kneel at his feet and suck him good. He freed his cock from his garments and held it in front of her mouth. She could see it just before her eyes throbbing and swelling steadily. Sulay made some lewd comments about the big boner she would soon have to accommodate! Lydia blushed but remained mute : she had still bursts of shyness that made the three men laugh loudly, adding to her confusion! She put an end to this awesome moment by taking Vikash's cock in her mouth without waiting for the instructions of her Master.

When he had attained its maximal girth and Lydia had made a nice job wetting his cock, he moved to her pussy. Playing with Vikash's cock hadn't left her insensitive to the general excitement and her pussy was dripping wet! He pushed into her and she took him whole in a single shove : Lydia was becoming greedy with huge Indian cocks! Her pussy was delightful : still pleasantly tight but very deep and utterly deliquescent. It was a dream for a pussy lover! Lydia moaned as he started to move into her most sensitive place, rubbing against her clit, nursing gently her cervix and grinding against her G point. Could any woman resist such a treatment? Vikash stopped for an instant to scold Amithar :

- What are you doing? It's a noria I wanted to organize! So make our fine lady sucks your cock while I am fucking her. When I'll have cummed, I'll pop out and you'll replace me in her pussy while Sulay will have his prick lathered in her mouth. Meanwhile, I will just rest and watch the show. I hope I'll have regained my full hardness when it will be my turn again. If we keep a perfect organization, Lydia should keep a hot and hard rod in her pussy for hours if not for the whole night! If we succeed, she will soon become another cock hungry slut!

Vikash wanted just that Lydia had no break in the constant fucking of her tight cunt in order to keep her at the peak of her excitement. Lydia was sucking desperately Amithar's cock and slurping on it like the lowliest harlot. Vikash screamed when his cock erupted in her pussy. She cummed also quite violently! Vikash really enjoyed when her pussy muscles milked him dry. He spurted another jet in her pussy and his cock popped out of her. Amithar hastily pulled out of her mouth and took the place vacated by his boss and Sulay impaled her face on his cock. Good : they had understood the principle of a noria and it would be running until one of them failed. It would be probably Lydia as she could not take any rest!

Their hostess finally threw in the towel shortly before 3 AM : seven hours, not so bad for a girl who had never been gangbanged three days before. She hadn't been a virgin either and Vikash had been sad about it : with a proper mentor like himself, she could have become a world-class whore! Men were sometimes unable to know when they had a jewel in their hands! Nonetheless, she had failed on her task and he spanked her quite vigorously as her punishment. She yelled, screamed and cried but he just didn't care. When his right hand began to hurt really, he pushed her on the floor like a rejected item and Amithar took his place, punishing her ass cheeks anew. Lydia was sobbing plaintively as her bottom became purple under the shower of slaps but she was dutifully sucking Sulay's cock and her sobs were muffled. They redoubled when Sulay got into the dance on her bottom and Lydia had reasons for it, as Sulay was the strongest of them all. He was a Dalit also as some government jobs had been put aside for them but his advancement had been thwarted by his lowly origin! Vikash saw with satisfaction that the idea of punishing a fellow Dalit girl didn't reduce the strength of his slaps!

Vikash terminated the punishment with a punitive buggering. Her ass was violet and was swollen. He had to force his entry without lubricant and he had to use all his strength. It was extremely painful for Lydia but that was totally unimportant! Vikash told his two subordinates they could sandwich Lydia and sleep with her impaled on their two cocks. The punishment they had given her had given them new stamina and they were both sporting huge hard on! Her screams as they rammed her pussy and ass were quite plaintive but that just increased their lust!

At half past eight on the next morning, Vikash phoned Sir Nigam. As he had expected, the businessman was delighted that Lydia had been bold enough to present a complaint against him at the police station. He congratulated Vikash for his wise management of this little difficulty and he invited him with his two assistants to the party he was organizing at the convention centre in the evening! Of course, they should come with Lydia who would have the privilege of dancing for his guests! His secretary would drop at Vikash's home a video of the dances he expected Lydia to perform for his guests, nothing too elaborate, just extremely risqué! She would appear on stage wearing a beautiful saree and shed progressively her clothes, finishing the dances stark naked. All the guests could have her to their leisure afterwards!

Vikash let Lydia and his assistants sleep until 2 PM. He had phoned a wallah (delivery man) to bring in pastas for a brunch. He could afford it as Sir Nigam had promised him a good tip if Lydia met his expectations! He was extremely polite with her when he woke her up. After their brunch, Vikash told her to take a long soak in a hot bath with relaxing Ayurvedic oils followed by a massage. Lydia had never been so much pampered and she emerged from it with renewed energy and her fears about meeting Sir Nigam had just evaporated! She watched the video Sir Nigam had has delivered at Vikash's house. She had opened herself the door for Sir Nigam's male secretary and she had allowed him to feast on her naked body to his content. Her previous shyness seemed to have melted away like snow under the summer sun of India!

They took Sulay's car to go to Sir Nigam's house. It was a neon red pick up. The three men went in the cabin and Vikash told her to stand on the plateau in the back. It would mark her lower status and teach her humility. The people in the other cars or the pedestrians would also love to see such a beautiful girl with the wind pushing her saree against her body and leaving nothing to imagination about the curves of her body! Many honks followed their car and Lydia waved back in return. She seemed to appreciate being the centre of attention!

When they arrived at destination, Sir Nigam came personally to greet them. He complimented Lydia on her beauty, even more stunning than in his memory. He kissed her hand and spirited her away, in order to change into the garments he had chosen for her performance... Lydia had a moment of panic when she was separated from Vikash and his assistants. Everything considered, she felt protected when she was with them! About ten minutes later, Sir Nigam returned alone to the lobby. Vikash was surprised not to see Lydia on his side... Sir Nigam made a short speech, thanking his guests for having answered to his invitation. He gave them a little information on the development of his company and then he offered them to visit the buffet and taste the different beverages. He announced a show starting around 11 PM that would be really hot!

Five minutes to eleven, Sir Nigam took an armchair and proposed his guests to take place. When the scheduled hour came, there was a drum roll and a door opened in the back of the room, just in front of Sir Nigam. Vikash had trouble recognising Lydia. She was wearing a sparking golden silk saree with silver embroideries that glittered under the spotlights. Under the saree, you could see a black choli that covered almost completely her belly. She was covered with expensive looking jewels : a big star with sparkling diamonds on her forehead and impossibly big earrings. It was fortunate for her that a gold chain hidden in her hair, as no human ear lobes would have been able to sustain them, mainly supported the pair of earrings. Lydia had also on her fore arms, maybe fifty gold bracelets that jingled happily when she made any moves. She had similar bracelets to her ankles and an armlet in the shape of a snake on her left arm. Its eyes were blue diamonds. The assistance and even Vikash and Sulay gasped : Lydia was really magnificent! No one would have recognized the poor Dalit girl harvesting cotton under the fierce sun and dripping with sweat in that ethereal goddess that seemed to float on a cloud.

Lydia started her dance by playing with her pallu (the embroidered terminal panel of a saree). She swirled around on herself, making the silk of her saree float in the air around her. She drew progressively on the fabric and freed it from the string holding her petticoat. The spectators were fascinated but the dance was not especially difficult : no choreography, She had just to dance in rhythm with the music that nobody had noticed as the dancing girl enthralled them! Lydia was now wearing her black silk choli and a matching petticoat. Lydia turned around again rubbing her torso with her hands in order to attract attention on the luscious curves of her breasts and her hips. Vikash and several other people started to clap their hands in rhythm. Even Sir Nigam participated into it!

Sir Nigam was very pleased : even totally inexperienced, Lydia offered his guests a nice show and her own beauty added to the erotic touch of her dance. She ripped off the string of her petticoat as Sir Nigam had told her to do and it fell gracefully onto the floor. Underneath she had a mini string almost completely see through. Everyone could see that her crotch was perfectly bald as if she was underage. She cupped her breasts, pretending a virginal shyness but she took the opportunity of a twist to unhook her choli. When she lifted her hands to the sky, her choli fell down. She then tiptoed toward sir Nigam and bent down, almost falling in his arms but that move was just to give him the privilege of pulling down the last protection of her modesty.

She jumped into a series of somersaults around the line of spectators and finally froze sprawled on a table with her les and arms wide open, in total abandon. She waited patiently : her instructions specified that she wouldn't move until Sir Nigam told her to do so! He walked toward her, applauding her for her performance. He announced to the crowd :

-Now, after this sexy dance, you may have our delicious dancer. Her three holes are available and her only orders are to forget the word "No" until I tell her to leave us!

Sir Nigam opened his fly and drew out an erect cock, long and meaty that would have interested many girls. He took it in its hand, in order to direct it accurately toward her pussy. He rubbed it playfully against her clit, making Lydia gasped in excitement then he shoved it in like an animal. Lydia screamed but the pain scream was swiftly replaced by moans of pleasure! Sir Nigam kept a haughty stance for as long as he fucked Lydia. She understood he was taking his pleasure from her but he continued to despise her : A Dalit was an inferior creature, wasn't she? He cummed on her belly and left the place to one of his guests! The man took a towel and wiped the cum from her belly before plunging his cock into her slit. Lydia screamed again but this time there was no trace of pain at any moment. The next one made her turn on her belly and he buggered her mercilessly? Her gold rings pleasantly jingled as everyman one after the other fucked her! And after all of them had sputtered cum in one of her holes, Sir Nigam returned to her. The first time he had used her pussy and he decided to plunge his rod in her ass hole, making her scream again although she had been extensively lubricated by so many cocks.

When everyone was sated, Sir Nigam told Lydia that he thanked her for her subservience. He helped her to her feet, shoved a paper napkin in her pussy to prevent leakage of the gallons of cum the men had pushed into her pussy and ass hole. He told her he would invite her again soon and that she could return home... Vikash would offer her a ride!

A maid removed all the baubles covering her body, just replacing the diamond star on her forehead by a glittering bindi and the gold rings around her wrists and heels by a few copper rings that made no pleasant chime as she walked but wasn't it normal as she was just a lowly Dalit girl, not worth to wear expensive jewels. The most difficult part for Lydia was to put on simple cotton petticoat, choli and saree in place of the rich fabric she had been wearing a short time before...

Vikash and his assistants accompanied her to her house but they entered with her inside. She would have loved to rest quietly but they had decided that the orders Sir Nigam had given to offer her a ride home included another type of ride and she was soon fucked in all possible ways by the three men. Fortunately they left her soon after a single fuck. Vikash told her she was to rest now as she would have to prove her abilities to a very strict Dalit overseer... Their leering laughs told her that they didn't meant just her abilities as a cotton harvester but also, quite certainly, her sexual abilities. At least, she thought that she had made enormous progress in this direction!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12