Lydia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Lydia didn't even bother to reply : she just locked her heels behind his back to forbid him to withdraw. She humped forward to force him completely into her pussy. He immediately answered to her mute acceptation and fucked her hard. She bit her lips to prevent herself from screaming! Sir Nigam would certainly have heard her from next room! Mark groaned like an animal as he fought not to advertise his triumph as he was emptying himself in her pussy! Mark dropped a peck on her lips and withdrew after a few minutes. His first move was to wipe her pussy clean with his handkerchief... Few people had so much attention for a lowly Dalit girl! Lydia stood up to clean her pussy more thoroughly. She gave Mark an open mouth kiss to thank him. He excused himself :

- I am afraid I have to return or your boss may wonder where I am!

- Oh! The toilets are the last door to the left in the corridor!

- Thanks! I wish we'll have more occasions to meet! What's your name?

- Lydia! I doubt we'll ever have such an opportunity but it could have been really pleasant!

Mark left discreetly, shutting the door without any noise behind him. Lydia was sorry he had to leave so fast. She would have loved to have him make a second pass with her or they could have stayed together for the whole night! She hastily cleaned herself for the second time as some cum was oozing from her pussy and resumed her position on the table. This time, she had to wait for no more than twenty minutes before the door reopened and Sir Nigam switched on the lights. He ordered Lydia to stay on the table and just open her legs wider!

As he had announced, Sir Nigam had come to fuck her but his lovemaking was completely different from Mark's. There were no gentleness, no preliminary caresses! He just looked for her pussy and drilled into her like a savage beast. In fact, there was no love during his coupling, just primitive fucking. When he had cummed in her pussy, he just turned her on her belly to bugger her with the same total lack of consideration. The ultimate humiliation came when he withdrew from her pussy : his cock came out with a loud plop. He swiftly moved to her face and she discovered to her horror that his cock was soiled by thick brown stains. That was not surprising as she had had to serve food for hours and was under strict orders not to dawdle. When she had cleaned the dishes and the table, she had obediently immediately placed herself on the table with no trip to the toilets!

Lydia clamped her mouth shut and rolled her head to tell Sir Nigam that she couldn't suck his cock clean! He just slapped her face hard, making her bleed from the nose and he squeezed her breast in a vice grip. She screamed in pain and Sir Nigam shoved his cock into her mouth! Lydia was about to throw up but Sir Nigam was already filling her mouth with his spunk! He roughly wiped his cock in her hair and left her weeping and nursing her bruised cheeks. He had raped her once more and looked terribly content with himself as he left!

Lydia had the devastating feeling she had missed a major opportunity in her life : if she had become involved in some way with the prince or Mark, she would have become a pampered woman, treasured and protected, wearing rich outfits in public, maybe used often but never abused! With sir Nigam, she would be frequently abused and Amit could offer her no protection at all. If Sir Nigam killed her, there would be just a line in the local newspaper or perhaps not even that while if someone murdered princess Kira or this woman Jodhaa, it would make the headlines of the New Delhi newspapers! She shrugged : it didn't really matter as she had decided to disappear completely among nearly a billion Indian people : her own fate was now totally unimportant!

Lydia returned home in a local bus wearing the outfit she had been wearing when she had arrived. She would have enjoyed being allowed to wear the superb saree she had worn to serve sir Nigam and his guests. People would have followed her in the street and Amit would have had his eyes poking out of their sockets if he had seen her! Any woman loved to be admired and with this outfit, she was as pretty as a goddess! She had all the morning to take a bath in the river and take a frugal breakfast... Shortly before noon, someone banged at the door. She opened it : it was someone sent by sir Nigam with her wages. She opened the door and let the man in. He handed her an envelope. Lydia opened it immediately out of curiosity : there were four bills of one thousand rupees: nearly eighty US dollars! She never had had so much money in her hands since she had become a cotton harvester! She told to the man still standing near the door :

- You'll transmit my kind thanks to Sir Nigam!

- I will but I wonder what you have done to earn so much money! One hundred rupees would have been a fair price to fuck a lowly Dalit girl and I am sure Sir Nigam doesn't take any illicit drugs!

- You may guess but I won't tell you anything!

- I have a better idea : I am going to fuck you and I will see personally whether you are really worth four thousand rupees!

- If you approach me, I will scream : I have neighbours who would come a-running!

- Pshaw! They are just Dalits and I am a Kshatriya : the police wouldn't even open a formal enquiry against me!

Lydia tried to push him away when he drew her to him. He grabbed her saree and just ripped it from her body. When she opened her mouth to scream, he slapped her face three times so hard that she landed on the floor. He ripped her choli and pushed her petticoat over her head. He took a dupatta (long scarf) that hang from a chair and used it to tie her petticoat above her head : her arms were now imprisoned and she had no way to defend herself! Even her screams would be muffled by the cage around her head! The petticoat also prevented the man to gain access to her breasts but he seemed not to be interested by preliminaries at all! He jumped on her prone body; he freed his cock from his dhoti, ripped her knickers and threw them aside! He pinned her down with his hand on her waist and aimed his cock toward her pussy with the other hand. He rammed it forward mightily and Lydia screamed in pain as he entered her balls deep in a single shove.

Lydia's pussy was totally dry and her shrill screams reflected her pain as the man raped her at will. He made just a few in and out moves in her battered cunt and unloaded his spunk in her pussy. He wiped his cock onto her petticoat and sneered :

- You have a tight pussy, Lydia, but certainly not worth four thousand rupees! No more than one thousand for a whole night and I am generous but I will let you keep the remainder : Sir Nigam might fire me if you complained that I have robbed you. Raping a Dalit girl he has probably already fucked several times is just a petty offense in his eyes! This will be a good lesson for you : remember that you're totally worthless, a non-entity, simple scum next time I visit you! I may look more closely at your womanly treasures and if you try to resist, I may sever one of your pert breasts or both to teach you how to obey your betters!

Lydia wept again when the man had left. She didn't even know his name! He had threatened to maim her and she was quite sure he would attempt to make his threats true, at least. She hid the sharpest knife she had under her knee so that she could defend herself... She went to work with terror in her belly... She had returned home in the evening when someone knocked at the door. She asked through the wood panel before opening :

- Who is it so late?

- My name is Sujeet! I am Amit's son. My father has told me to come and see whether everything was fine!

- Yes, he told me he had contacted you? You're a mortician!

- That's it. I cremate dead people and I've plenty of work. I proposed my father to work with me but he declined : he prefers to help other people! So you are his new sweetheart! My congratulations : you're really pretty for a Dalit girl!

Lydia swiftly opened the door and let Sujeet in!

- Thanks! Please sit down! Do you want a cup of tea?

- I would have preferred a glass of Whisky or gin but I didn't expect you to have such delicacies! You know I'm really well paid and I can afford anything!

- A mortician in India?

- Yes! Most of my competitors don't put enough wood in the pyre and there are unburnt body extremities : they are thrown into the river with the ashes and pollute the water. I don't nitpick on the wood but I use drift wood floating in the river during the monsoon and let it dry on the river bank to reduce costs...

Lydia explained to Sujeet she had been raped two times that day, once by sir Nigam and once by his secretary! She was surprised by his reaction :

- You're so pretty that I understand such a behaviour! Many Dalit girls are either really ugly, dirty or both. I just wonder why you were interested in my father! He won't ever accompany you to a dance hall or a restaurant! What would you say if I invited you to a nightclub this evening?

- Are you intending to make a pass at your father's girlfriend?

- You're too pretty for him! We are about the same age and we would have more fun together : alcohols, coke, ecstasy, just tell me what you prefer!

- None! Thanks!

- What? My father had found a hot chick that is also a nun or a Mormon! Relax, I won't tell my father!

- No need! I don't want to take any drugs : no wonder if the girls you encounter seem to your eyes ugly and untidy if they take regularly drugs : they age quite fast then! You shouldn't take such poisons!

- Who are you to give me advices : just a slut my father has fucked because he felt lonesome some day? Shut up and be content I have offered you to go night clubbing with me! That is an honour no woman should decline!

- But sorry, Sujeet! I won't go to a nightclub with you, neither today nor in the future!

- What! A girl bold enough to decline my offer of spending an evening and, most probably, the whole night with me! That is unseemly! I won't tolerate it! I am going to show you I am never to be rebuffed!

Sujeet grabbed Lydia by the elbow and threw her on her bed as if she was weightless. She landed on the pillows with a loud puff. She had no time to squeal before she was pinned to the bed by Sujeet's whole weight. He fumbled under his body and peeled or ripped open her choli, her saree and her petticoat. She had been preparing for the night and had removed her undies already!

- It's a joke! A self proclaimed decent girl wearing no undies! Naaah : a true slut, in fact! You were waiting for your lover, weren't you? I had always thought that no modern girl would find any interest in my father ; he is completely out of date!

When Sujeet removed quietly his garments, Lydia understood he was ready to rape her! No! That was impossible, not the son of her beloved! What sort of a pervert degenerate was he? And what had she done to the gods? A third rape in a single day! What had she done to earn such a punishment! Sujeet had no such qualms : he pointed his cock against the entrance of her pussy ; two rapes and one nice fuck from Mark had loosened her and he entered her with no difficulty. She had tears in her eyes when their crotches collided with a loud thump! He was all the way in and he hadn't needed to force his entry! He wiggled his bottom in rapid circles as he worked hard to make her enjoy his ministrations. She fought her best to prevent her body from cumming once more as she was taken against her will! Sujeet was a very experienced lover as he managed to put the fire to her body. He continued his assaults until she surrendered completely : she lifted her pussy to meet his invading cock and she finally screamed when he injected her copiously with his semen : it was done! He had fucked his father's whore and she had cummed under him like the lowliest harlot!

He enjoyed his total victory by telling her he wanted now to tit fuck her. She obediently sat on her heels at his feet and pressed her breasts around his cock! He slid his manhood repeatedly between her pressed together breasts and he finally exploded in the velvety valley between her tits. The burst was so violent that some oh his spunk coated completely her chin! Sujeet swept the cum with his fingers and offered them to her mouth for cleaning. Lydia licked them clean before getting them into her mouth for wringing out his semen. Sujeet left shortly after, threatening Lydia of retaliations if she told anything to Amit :

- If you complain to my father, I will come back and gouge your eyes out! I will then fill your cunt with broken glass and cut your throat with a blunt knife! Have you understood, slut?

- Yes, Master!

There was utter despair in her voice : Lydia was thinking of suicide! How could she face again Amit if she couldn't tell him about the crimes committed by his son! She immersed herself into the preparations of sweets and cakes for the return of her beloved. Normally it would be in three days. She hoped he would stick to his promise! She went to the grocer's and bought everything that she would need with the money Sir Nigam had given her!

Two days later, someone banged at the door. Lydia hurried to open it, sure it was Amit... When she yanked open the door, she had the horror of discovering Vikash and his two henchmen. They pushed her aside and entered her home... She recovered soon her wits and told them to go to hell! She assured them that Amit would be coming back this very evening but Vikash slapped her face hard and told her :

- It's a lie : Amit is still in New Delhi! He should be here tomorrow afternoon! We have plenty of time to play together!

- Are you mad : you have raped me! I never wanted to have sex with you, with Sir Nigam or with his secretary!

- But you had! I didn't know about his secretary! The woman or the man?

- The man! I have no liking for lesbian action!

- But you will have : no woman is fully complete if she hadn't had a bi experience : no need to prefer girls to man, just be ready, just in case!

Even the idea of kissing a girl or of girl to girl action revolted Lydia : she was obdurately straight although not for religious reasons : her Christian background was slowly dissolving into the Hinduist beliefs she studied each time she had some time to spare. She had installed statues of Ganesh, Krishna and Lakshmi and wall paintings in a shrine in a corner of the room and she made the appropriate ritual prayers each day! She was becoming more Indian every day!

The three men had obviously come to fuck her! Resistance was pointless, if not futile : three big men against a simple woman weighing half the weight of any of them! She let them remove her garments and make her lie on the bed... At least, that way, she wouldn't get any bruises for the return of Amit! Vikash took her as the boss of the group, then Amithar and Sulay sandwiched her as they liked, Sulay in her ass. Vikash came in a sort of dance, as he had done on previous occasions, to offer his cock to her mouth. This time she took it willingly in her throat and sucked it like a baby suckling a teat! The three men cummed together, then switched position but just Sulay and Amithar were able to cum a second time. Vikash would have needed a longer rest as he was the oldest! Lydia took care not to cum : she wanted to stay fresh and horny for Amit! Just now, she knew her place in the society : the lowliest, for sure!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12