Lydia Ch. 08

Story Info
Lydia opens new horizons for Sherlyn.
9.3k words
3.6
17.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Sir Nigam then invited frequently Lydia and Eesha to the place where Nandita was held captive. It wasn't a true prison, as she would have just to open the unlocked door or one of the unbarred windows to escape. What really kept her there was simple lust : she had come to enjoy sir Nigam's very virile assaults that were so much more rewarding than the putty attempts of her husband Nambir. With sir Nigam and his guests, she had at last discovered how intensely she could climax! She even wondered whether her husband was really a man or some strange sort of a eunuch!

As a result, Nandita made any conceivable effort to please Sir Nigam. She, for example, agreed readily to accompany him outside to the Holi festival. For the occasion, Sir Nigam had also invited Lydia. Lydia was then four months pregnant and was really showing. Curiously, it seemed to make Sir Nigam and Lydia hornier and hornier : he was now meeting her twice a week and their encounters lasted often two to three hours. Amit, Lydia's husband, wasn't aware of his wife's current affair with the industrialist! He thought that she just went to Eesha's house. Amit and Aamir had an agreement together : they had decided to share completely their girls and none of them was keeping a roll of the number of times they had been fucked by either of them. They just knew that Aamir or Amit fucked them usually twice a day, morning and evening. Just Sir Nigam was a very convenient addition : he had a car and could come and visit them at noon when neither of their mates was there!

Quite often, sir Nigam would pick up both girls and drive them to Nandita's house and play with his playmates until it was time for him to get back to work. Sir Nigam had a rather good staying power and could block his ejaculation, keeping his rigidity for the whole length of their playful games! Then he would open a contest : the girl taking the most lascivious poses or giving him the lewdest show would receive his semen. Lydia won in three on four times! She knew by heart all the Kama Sutra positions and could take even the most complex ones just as if it was children's play. Usually, Sir Nigam's blood would start to boil pretty soon! Lydia wasn't selfish at all : after Sir Nigam's departure, she would teach Nandita and Eesha the position that had excited their master the most and made them rehearse until they were ready to demonstrate it to Aamir or to sir Nigam's next guest. Aamir was so happy with it that he never inquired about where his wife had found that new knowledge!

For their walk in the streets, the two girls were wearing a white cotton salwar kameez and Sir Nigam had put on a white dhoti. Holi is the festival of colours with people throwing colourful powders on passers by with just comments such as "Don't be angry : it's Holi!". Every one enjoyed that moment. It was the first Holi festival for Lydia and she kept giggling and laughing in pleasure! She couldn't remember a day when she had been happier! Lydia and Nandita had decided to catch sir Nigam by surprise. Lydia had removed her undies to be ready for anything. Nandita had decided to be more daring publicly while staying somewhat shier underneath : she had cut the lower half of her kameez, leaving just a knee length dress covering her body but she had kept her undies underneath. She could have been a westerner girl visiting India : during such a festival, inebriated men sometimes raped tourist women!

Nandita loved to show her body to other men and Lydia had been a playful Canadian student who enjoyed teasing men. Playing Holi would be the ideal moment for both of them. The mere idea of teasing Sir Nigam just sent a shiver of excitation in their loins and their cunts started to ooze love juices into their panties when they had some. In an almost simultaneous gesture, they started to massage their tits and pussy. Nandita was on the edge of a wild orgasm when Lydia told her that Sir Nigam was waiting outside. Lydia was frustrated : she couldn't get her much needed release! She should remember not to hug her lover too closely while playing Holi if she didn't want to lose face before him! The game was to drench him with water and if possible with colour. The problem was that Sir Nigam was ready to reciprocate! He threw a whole bucket of water on Lydia but her tee shirt when wet became entirely transparent! Lydia's nipples started poking from her wet kameez. Lydia then realized her predicament and laughed lewdly. She covered her tits with her chunni (stole) and was soon ready to continue playing even in public view!

During their frolicking, Sir Nigam's dhoti had opened and his chest was uncovered. Nandita couldn't miss such an opportunity : she took some coloured powder and ran toward Sir Nigam. She immediately started smearing the powder on his exposed chest with both of her hands. Sir Nigam grabbed her by the waist and drew her to him. Nandita couldn't continue covering his chest with red powder but she threw some powder into his hair. He laughed playfully and plunged his wet hands in yellow powder with which he covered her thighs. His hands were firm on her body and she felt fascinated by his muscles rolling under her hands. Sir Nigam had always great successes with girls when they discovered there were not an ounce of fat on his body : he was exercising every day, swimming, running, climbing... and fucking his secretaries, the wives of his colleagues, sometimes their daughters or those of some of his business associates... just a week before, he had popped the cherry of the youngest daughter of his biggest customer, just a few minutes after she had reached her eighteenth anniversary and the mother of the girl had been there encouraging her daughter to offer herself more completely! He had given a contraceptive pill to the mother, telling her she had the choice between giving the pill to her daughter and taking it herself before he cummed into her pussy... The mother had swallowed the pill without hesitation...

Sir Nigam then moved his hands to a higher position and cupped Nandita's ass cheeks over her skirt. He could feel the outline of her knickers. Nandita did not protest his touching her ass, but she started grinding herself into him and she snaked her hand into his t-shirt from the top and started caressing his chest slowly downward. Her intentions were pristine clear : she wanted to assess the stiffness of Sir Nigam's cock! Playing Holi was now a quite secondary activity! She would let him strip her naked, stretch her down on the ground and she would part her thighs willingly for him like some lowly trollop. Just Lydia happened to have different ideas! She had been watching the action with interest. She felt envious of her friend for having seduced so easily Sir Nigam! She took a handful of red powder and inserted her hand from below his t-shirt and smeared it over his lower back. Sir Nigam's cock instantly grew to impressive size.

The industrialist grinned salaciously toward Lydia and removed the chunni hiding her still taut nipples : they seemed to be ready to pierce the flimsy fabric. Sir Nigam hugged her closely and Lydia enjoyed rubbing her pert tits against his so virile chest... The water that was soaking his kurta made the contact closer and so much more enjoyable! She loved to caress his body with her tits! Nandita lifted his kurta and helped him out of it. The two girls removed their kameez and Nandita appeared in just her undies while Lydia proved Sir Nigam she had been totally naked underneath! Sir Nigam lost no time to hug Lydia closely. Her naked boobs were now pressed hard against his muscular chest and there was no more any fabric between them!

Lydia could also feel Sir Nigam's erect cock poking into her stomach and she enjoyed the sensation, though she was struck with an overwhelming sense of guilt and shame about her husband Amit. She closed her eyes in bliss and stood in his embrace, enjoying the sensation of his hot male body against her soft flesh. She placed her hands behind his neck and hiked herself against him. In no time, she had her ankles locked behind his back and she had lost any contact with the ground. She was quite aware that she was stark naked in his embrace. She offered him her mouth to encourage him to new feats. He shoved his tongue into her mouth before placing his hands under her ass. She was nearly glued to his body but she helped her as much as she could as she knew what he intended to do : he freed his cock from his trousers and arranged Lydia's position so her love channel was perfectly aligned with his lund (cock). They exchanged a series of hot kisses and Sir Nigam slowly released his grip on her buttocks. She closed her eyes when she felt her lover's cock entering triumphantly her pussy!

They continued kissing fervently until he was all the way in her honey pot that was oozing sweet juices... Lydia screamed when she felt Sir Nigam starting to move in her twat. She always enjoyed when he fucked her mercilessly and she cummed like a maharani when he filled her pussy with his hot seed... Afterward she cuddled in his arms and they chatted somewhat :

-When you'll have delivered Amit's offspring, I absolutely want to knock you again soon and I don't want to hear any stupid gibberish about waiting for three months to let you recover! You will have plenty of time to recover AFTER you have delivered my own son!

-But I want to stay faithful to my husband! All my children should be his! That is the base of my marital vows!

-That's pure stupidity : if you wanted to stay faithful to Amit, you shouldn't allow me to fuck you at any time! The fact that I can't breed you when you are pregnant doesn't change anything! You visited me willingly, so you are definitively cheating on your husband! It's as simple as that, Lydia! : You are an adulterous, cheating wife, whether you like it or not!

Lydia bent her head in shame... What Sir Nigam had just said was basically true : she had married Amit and had intended not to have any sexual relations with any other men but Sir Nigam had raped her on some roadside and she finally had enjoyed it : she had met him again and again and today she had come willingly to his house with her new friend while knowing perfectly well that he would fuck probably both of them a couple of times and he could have invited a few friends and both girls would have been shared by all the men. Moreover, Lydia had also an affair with a dangerous criminal, Amit's son Sujeet, who earned his living by trafficking drugs. In addition, Sir Nigam's secretary who had promised to visit her again had raped Lydia but he had fortunately never carried out his threat. Lydia must have been born with a very bad Karma! A priest in a temple had recently explained her that women are basically impure and had no chances to ever reach the nirvana : they could just hope to be reincarnated as a man for their next life! She felt really impure as she was torn between two possibilities : staying faithful to her love or letting Sir Nigam impregnate her in a few months. Maybe, Amit would never find out but Sujeet would be quite likely to tell his father. Sir Nigam was often very busy and he had a very jealous wife... If Amit left her, she could just surrender to Sujeet who would use her for his criminal traffics...

Nandita had noticed the despair of Lydia and had started to rub Sir Nigam's back with her proud tits. He could feel her nipples all over his back as her soft tits brushed shamelessly into his back. He turned around to be in direct contact with her. He could now focus his attention onto Nandita. He cupped her boobs in his hands while theirs crotches ground fervently against one another. Nandita French kissed him passionately and gyrated her ass under his touch in total bliss. Sir Nigam got bolder and kissed her shoulders and neck as he slowly stripped her from her undies. Nandita closed her eyes in rapture and her cunt started dripping with juices. She pushed her ass further into him. Encouraged, Sir Nigam took hold of her naked boobs and started massaging them. He took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and tweaked them, making Nandita moan in alarm. She reached back and grabbed his cock from over his drenched trousers. Imagining herself completely naked in the arms of nearly fully clad men increased tremendously her excitement!

Nandita couldn't wait to have this handsome man deep up inside her choot (pussy). He would soon plunge his fleshy, virile cock into her belly and fulfil her desires at last! She started to rock her hips in front of him, just like a belly dancer but she was stark naked! Sir Nigam's mouth hung open as he watched the scandalous exhibition : Indian men aren't accustomed to girls making public exhibition of their body except wives, lovers and prostitutes! His eyes felt ready to pop out of their sockets. Nandita had just kept her high heeled sandals and the moist, petal-like pink lips of her fiercely throbbing perfectly shaven pussy seemed just like some carnivorous flower ready to swallow anything that wandered in its range!

Sir Nigam felt compelled to take up the gauntlet : no women had ever defied him thus openly and left unscathed from it! Nandita's unashamed sexual dare galvanized him into action : she watched, totally fascinated as he took off his clothes... His body was finely tuned, just a little tanned. He could have been a bronze statue! He gingerly pushed down his briefs and his cocks sprung up and out like a snake, ready to bite! His cock throbbed dangerously. Nandita couldn't take her eyes off it. Her husband Nambir's lund had never seemed that big! Nandita got up and staggered in her high-heeled sandals to the bed, she nearly toppled over and Sir Nigam instinctively grabbed her waist to prevent her from falling down. She smiled at him in gratitude, and then put her hands around his neck.

Sir Nigam gulped as Nandita's hands started to caress his chest and slid toward his groin. In no time, Sir Nigam had forgotten that this pretty girl was there to pay for the sins of her husband... He just gave in to the rising lust that was blossoming in his loins. He knew that she was in her fertile period and would probably be knocked up if he fucked her that week... The consequences for Nandita would be gruesome : no fee as a surrogate mother this year for her and as a further punishment, an additional year as Sir Nigam's slave... He shrugged as he realized that Nandita was quite aware of the possible consequences if her Master fucked her that week! Nonetheless, she had decided to tease her owner! There was no reason for her not to pay the price of her visiting sir Nigam without any undies on under her outfit! He could enjoy her savoured her warm skin against his, the hardness of her nipples digging into his chest that he was nibbling fervently. Nandita was shamelessly pushing her firm tits against his chest. Nandita's hand squeezed his lund, trying to milk him from his potent seed.

Without thinking to it, he allowed his hands to explore the totally offered body. A last burst of concern forced him to ask the ultimate question :

-Nandita, do you realize that if I fuck you now, I may breed you and you know that we have agreed that you won't get the surrogate mother bonus in this case and you will stay another year as my slave...

-Maybe, Master, it's just my objective : I want you to breed me, I want to carry your baby and I want you to tell my stupid husband that you have finally decided to sire a baby in my womb, that you have decided that I should keep the baby and that he will have to support him or her for the next twenty years or so...

-But he may sue for divorce...

-If he chooses to do so, he may but I know your wife is barren... I could give her as many babies as she wants and you would be their father... She might be interested : just tell her about my offer!

So, Sir Nigam had no reason now not to breed Nandita : she was completely willing and determined for it! She took the initiative, stretching on the carpet and drawing Sir Nigam on top of her. He followed her lead, kneeling between her widespread legs. She reached between their bodies to aim his lund toward her choot and begged him :

-Master, I want you to fill my fertile womb with your rich seed and breed me at last! I don't want to ever carry a baby from my undeserving husband!

Sir Nigam after a last hesitation started to fondle her breasts and pressed his rock hard cock against her crotch. She started to squirm under him, trying to force his cock into her pussy. She uttered a scream of triumph when the first inch of his cock suddenly disappeared into her soaking wet pussy. She bucked wildly under him and another inch found its way into her vagina. He was now too deep into her to be dislodged easily and Nandita had no such intention! She humped upward with redoubled energy to push him deeper into her pussy... Nandita then parted open her pussy lips to help the complete penetration. Their crotches finally collided with a loud thump : their coupling was now complete and Sir Nigam could really fuck her now. Lydia who had watched with avid eyes the progress of their joining applauded :

-A good job, Nandita! In just a few minutes, our Master will breed you. I would have preferred to be in your place but my womb is already occupied! I hope you are going to enjoy every moment of it!

-Ahem! I thought you were quite reluctant about it, Lydia! How come you have changed your mind so swiftly?

-I haven't changed my mind : I still feel awfully guilty cheating on my husband while I am totally unprotected but watching you so eager to be bred hadn't left me unmoved : Just like you, I yearn to offer my body completely to our Master's lust. Can't you understand I am now of two minds and they are equally strong!

Nandita felt Sir Nigam's cock gradually entering her pussy ; it was nothing new for her but on previous occasions, she had been on the pill or she knew she couldn't conceive... This time, she was in her fertile period and she knew that her Master intended to breed her now and she couldn't wait for it! Her husband had a very small cock and used it rather sparsely : she had never thought he would be able to knock her up but Sir Nigam was certainly the perfect stud to do so! She knew he also wanted to breed Lydia as soon as possible. Her friend had always pretended she wanted to stay totally faithful to her husband Amit but Nandita knew it was empty declarations. Faced with the moment of truth, Nandita was quite sure that Lydia would open her arms and her legs wide for her Master and she would be happy to receive his baby making seed in her womb like any Indian girl! Nandita couldn't imagine any girl who would be totally insensitive to Sir Nigam's sex appeal : he was very handsome, tall and slim, well built and well endowed : he was the perfect stallion for any decent girl!

Nandita felt lightnings hitting her as Sir Nigam entered her slowly and she ground up her pussy against his crotch, spreading her legs with passion as he shoved his cock deeper into her honey pot. Their mouths were glued together as their mutual lust blossomed. He moved forward, pushed his fat cock-head against her pussy-hole. He leaned into her, wiggling his ass as he pressed his cock through her cunt-lips. His cock-head slid inside her to be followed almost immediately by his long shaft. He was now sure of the outcome! He just needed a few thrusts before the entire length of his prick was fully buried inside her. Nandita enjoyed greatly the delightful hardness, thickness and length of his cock that changed her completely from the small size of her husband's prick. She felt so voluptuously full! It was as if she was dancing around Sir Nigam's pulsating cock. She soon started screaming and, her cries became more urgent as he began to run the huge rod in and out of her pussy in ample moves. Nandita shook all over with ecstasy and she responded with equally violent thrusts, trying to impale herself deeper on his long pole.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers