Lydia's Surprise

Story Info
Seperated when they were young, united as adults
3k words
4.38
100.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

All characters depicted in this story are eighteen or older.

*

Lydia watched him walk across the lobby. He was smooth and powerful like a jungle cat. Even under his Armani suit she could see the ripple of his muscles. Her hungry eyes followed him to the elevator. She finished her morning coffee and started reading the manuscript that Kathy had left for her. Two hours later he stepped out of the elevator and walked directly toward her. Her heart skipped a beat. Tall and handsome with short brown hair and dancing brown eyes, he was the picture of virility.

Lydia was a spectacular redhead with a dynamite body. She wasn't used to caving in to her natural instincts, but as he approached, she felt her usual iron resolve fading.

"Pardon me miss, but I just couldn't help noticing you. You're very pretty. May I have the pleasure of taking you to lunch?"

"You are very forward sir. I don't even know your name," the flustered Lydia said.

"My name is Jason King. What is your name?"

She stuttered, "Lydia King. What a coincidence."

"Well Lydia, now that we are properly introduced, the lunch invitation still stands. Are you up for it?"

Lydia wasn't used to being picked up by strangers but there was something vaguely familiar about this guy. Besides, he was a hunk. Her curiosity piqued, she replied, "Well, okay, I suppose."

She stood up and took his offered arm. He escorted her to a waiting limo and they were off. He took her to a small exclusive, expensive bistro off the main drag.

"Be back in an hour Philips," he told the driver.

"I thought that was a company limo," Lydia remarked.

"No, that's my old one. My new one will be here next week."

It was readily apparent to Lydia that Jason had a lot of money but she had no idea how much. The waiters and kitchen staff all seemed to know Jason. Lydia was impressed.

"They all seem to know you," she said.

"They should, they work for me," Jason replied.

"You mean you own this place?"

"Well, yeah, it and a half dozen or so other businesses around this city. Do you want to order or shall we leave it up to the chef?"

"Let's leave to the chef."

A bottle of champagne appeared along with an appetizer tray. Lydia liked the appetizers and had two glasses of champagne before the salad course was served.

"I'm not used to drinks before five," she giggled.

She looked into his eyes and saw a deep, burning animal lust reflected in them. Had she been completely sober, it probably would have scared her, but the two drinks had pumped her bravado up so she gazed intently into his eyes. A hint of a smile crossed his lips.

"Did I do something funny?" she asked.

"Oh no! It's just that I thought you were pretty before but now that I get a closer look I can see that you are incredibly beautiful. Are you a model or one of Hefner's girls?"

Lydia blushed a pretty pink.

"No, no, I'm an editor for a woman's magazine. I have the manuscript for a new story right here. I was reading it when you introduced yourself. What is your line of work?"

"I guess you could call me an international entrepreneur. I run businesses in 7 countries and I do a lot of charity work."

"I'm not afraid of you anymore," said Lydia, "I usually don't let strange men pick me up but there is something about you. I don't know what it is but I'm sure it will come to me eventually."

"While you're waiting for it to come to you, would you have dinner with me tomorrow?"

"Where? Back here?"

"Actually, I thought I'd pick you up early in the day and we could have lunch in London and then dinner in Italy."

Holy cats! She thought. What have I let myself in for? "What time would we start?" she heard herself asking.

"How about eight in the morning? That will give us some time to piddle around London before lunch. We can have breakfast on the flight over."

Before she could put a clamp on her mouth she quietly said, "Okay."

They had a very pleasant lunch and then he took her to her apartment.

"Oh by the way," he said as they parted, "we'll being staying in Rome a couple of days. I've got business there. That's okay, isn't it?"

"Uh, yes, I guess so," she mumbled.

What the hell have I let myself in for now? She thought as she let herself in to her apartment.

His limo picked her up at precisely eight o'clock. He wasn't in it. It took her to JFK and out to the executive ramp. She had thought they might fly first class, but the limo dropped her off at a new Gulfstream business jet and a stewardess escorted her aboard. Ten minutes later Jason arrived.

"Sorry I'm late," he apologized, "but something came up at the last minute that demanded attention."

"That's alright," she replied. "I've only been here a few minutes."

The big bizjet taxied out and took off, heading over the wide blue Atlantic. "I hope you're not nervous about this," he said, "but I have to conduct my social life around my business. If I don't, I'll have neither of them."

"I understand. I want you to know that I don't usually go chasing off around the world with men."

"No, no, it was obvious to me right from the beginning that you were a lady of class. I'm not used to picking up strange women either but there is something about you that I can't identify. Let's just try to forget this mystery stuff and have a good time."

"Okay," she replied, relaxing into the sumptuous luxury of the airplane.

The stewardess served some rolls and hot coffee. This was turning into the perfect date! He sat on the overstuffed sofa and she sat beside him. He put his arm around her and she didn't flinch. His lips brushed her forehead and she leaned into him and sighed.

They fell asleep on the trip to England. The stewardess woke them up to announce their arrival at Heathrow. They got into the waiting limo which whisked them into the heart of the city. Lydia had never been to London so Jason had the limo take them to see all the sights finally pulling up in front of a fish and chips house.

"Lunch time!" Jason announced happily. "I hope you like this. When you come to England, you have to try the fish and chips." "I'm sure this will be fine," replied Lydia who had been expecting a big, fancy restaurant.

The food was no disappointment though. She felt great as they got back aboard the jet. Turning south, they headed for Rome. Once again she fell asleep in his arms. Her dreams turned erotic and she summoned up all kinds of scenarios, every one of them involved her and Jason and a bedroom. The stewardess woke them again to announce their arrival at Leonardo DaVinci International. Of course another limo was waiting for them.

"I thought we might check into the hotel before we start our Roman adventure," he told her.

She nodded her assent and they were off to the Rome Cavalieri in the Roman suburbs.

As they entered the suite she thought, hmm, could it be that my dreams are coming true?

The bellhop unpacked their luggage and departed with a generous tip. He looked at her standing on the balcony. Overwhelmed by desire, he went to her side. She stepped into his arms and offered her lips which he greedily devoured. He felt her heart beating through the breasts that were plastered against his chest.

Suddenly he stood back. "Oh damn, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said softly.

"What makes you think I didn't want that as badly as you did?" she asked and stepped into his arms again. At every step Lydia wanted to back out but something powerful was drawing her toward this man. She had seen good looking guys before and even dated a couple of them but nobody had the animal attraction that Jason displayed. She had only given herself to two other guys and neither of them was very good. She just couldn't help herself with Jason.

Her hand dropped to his zipper.

"Be sure you want this. Any further and I won't be able to stop," he whispered.

"I'm not sure I want this, but I can't stop. You have some sort of hold on me and I can't let go," she said as she unzipped his pants.

She felt his muscular hands on her breasts. She was lost in a wild sea of hormones run amok. They danced their way over to the bed. He pulled her blouse off over her head and dropped it on the floor. Even enshrouded by the bra, her breasts were beautiful. He was now out of control. Unsnapping her bra, he beheld her magnificent offerings for the first time. His lips dropped to her nipples and he suckled the succulent fruits. His pants hit the floor and her hand grasped his cock through his shorts.

"Get those off!" she commanded.

He unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the ground with the rest of the clothing. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She, too, feasted at his nipples.

He rolled her backwards onto the bed and dragged her panties off. He could see that her pussy was already wet. His tongue found her slit and he raked it from bottom to top.

"Oh God! Don't stop," she cried.

She felt his lips envelope her clit and his tongue danced across the end of her love bud. The other men had never done anything like this. Her world exploded into a hail of unbelievable sensations.

"I have to have you now!" she cried.

He placed her in the middle of the bed and slid between her creamy, white thighs. His cock was at her entrance.

"Now! Now!" she cried.

Slowly he penetrated her heavenly offering. She had felt his cock in her hands and knew it was bigger than the others she had had. It filled her completely. He was starting to drive into her, slowly at first but gaining momentum with every stroke.

"Yes! Yes! This is what I've always wanted. Make me cum! Fill me with your seed!"

She had never felt this way before. Her entire being was wrapped up in the cock that was driving her insane.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" She screeched as her first climax took over her mind. "Please don't stop. Make me cum again!"

He drove on. She felt his already thick cock swelling within her. The head was suddenly bigger. Her pussy was quivering in anticipation. She massaged his cock with her vagina and started her second climax just as he shot her full of his seed.

His hot juice swirled inside her. She knew that she could never let him go. As he pumped the last of his juice into her she held him tightly to her body, unwilling to let him have even a minute's rest.

"Leave it in me! Don't take it out. Oh god it feels so good. I want this forever."

"You are the best woman I've ever had. I can't give you up. Stay with me!" he begged.

"Yes, yes, yes, I will be with you always!" she whispered.

She lay on top of him, absorbing his heat and strength. She could feel his flaccid cock resting between her legs. She wanted more of it, a lot more. It twitched and started to rise. By the time she rolled him on top of her it was fully erect and ready for action. He sucked on her neck as he slipped into her wet pussy.

"Fuck me hard Jason! I won't break. Drive me through the mattress!!" she squealed as her body came to the full 'breed' position.

Jason smiled to himself as he attempted to fulfill her demands. She felt so good. Her pussy was wet and tight, tingling and quivering around his hot prick. Her slot clamped down on him and he knew she was cumming again.

"Don't cum yet!" she begged. "I want to fuck you all day long. AAAAaaaaahhhhh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Jason tried to control himself as her pussy flexed wildly around his manhood. She relaxed and still he drove into her with abandon. She was twitching again, her center coming to life. Her juices ran in a river beneath them as her magical pussy started throbbing.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jason cried.

She reached between them and squeezed his nuts as they came together. Her pussy was full of him. His soul was full of her. They collapsed together in a sweating, wet heap. Her eyes fluttered and she found herself staring into his eyes. She clamped her mouth over his and they panted into each other.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I have been in love with you forever," he replied.

"What are we going to do about it?" she asked.

"Let's get married. We're already on our honeymoon so we may as well make it official. Instead of staying two days, we'll stay two weeks."

"I've been waiting for my knight in shining armor all my life. Finally, you've arrived. What took you so long?"

"Women like you aren't easy to find. I think you've been hiding from me for all these years."

They were married in a little Italian country chapel and toured most of Europe in the next two weeks. Then they flew home.

"You can move all your stuff into my house," he told her.

"Okay. I'll just call the movers and they can take care of it. Are you sure you have enough room for my stuff?"

"Wait'll you see my house."

The limo delivered them to a huge country mansion just outside of Stamford.

"Holy cats! So this is your house. What a place!"

"Actually, technically, it's our house. We didn't sign a prenuptial agreement so everything that's mine is now yours too."

"Oh my! I never suspected it would be like this1"

"Do you like it? If you don't I've got one in Florida and one in Colorado and a smaller one in the San Juan Islands."

"Oh, no this will be just great. Oh Jason, why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I thought you might have guessed when I told you I was an international entrepreneur. I hope you're not disappointed or frightened."

"No, no I'm just a little overwhelmed by the scope of it all."

"Well, let's have a drink and you can get acquainted with your new digs."

They settled on the patio overlooking the pool and slowly sipped champagne.

"When do we go to bed?" she smiled.

"Anytime you want. How about now?"

"I thought you'd never ask sir. Let's break this baby in!"

Jason's bedroom was a huge suite with its own fireplace and hot tub. As they stripped for action, she examined some of the photos displayed on the mantle. They looked hauntingly familiar.

"Jason, who are these people?" she asked.

"They are my family. Why?"

"They look familiar. I know I've seen them before."

"That's because you have, dear. They are your family too."

As Lydia looked closer at the pictures she realized that they were, indeed, her family. "Jason, what does all this mean?" she asked in a panic stricken voice.

"It means that you are my sister."

"What? You mean I'm married to my brother? This can't be! It's not legal. It's not moral. It's not possible!"

"Well, sweetheart, the fact is, we are married. We did it in Italy so it's legal here in the States. It's moral because I still love you with every fiber of my being. The only thing that would make it impossible would be if you didn't want to be my wife. You have a choice to make. Either come lie down with me and be my wife, or we'll get you somewhere else to stay. My fervent prayer is that you'll stay. You see, we were separated in a typhoon in the Orient. I have spent my life looking for you and when I finally found you I fell in love immediately. I find now that I can't live without you." He explained.

Lydia sat on the edge of the bed, her mind a mass of confusion. What did she want? She knew she loved Jason. She was unsure about the brother/sister thing. He sat beside her and put his arms around her. She melted into him and offered her lips which he took.

"I do love you Jason. There is no way I can give you up. Make love to me quickly! I need reassurance."

Jason undressed her as she undressed him. They fell together in a hot confusion of arms, legs and sex.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy!" Jason declared.

"Eat all of me. I don't know what all this means but I don't care. I have to suck you!"

They assumed the sixty nine position. His cock disappeared into her mouth as his lips found her slit. He flattened his tongue and licked her from bottom to top. She felt his lips fasten themselves to her clit and then that glorious sensation as his tongue caressed her love bud. If she hadn't had a mouth full of cock, she would have screamed. She felt his manhood swell and soon a large discharge of semen was spraying into her throat. Her hips were bucking wildly as she came on his face.

"Get up here and fuck me," she panted.

"Yes maam," he answered.

"Let's make a baby," she requested.

"Yes maam," he replied.

And so they loved together and lived together through many years and several children.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers