Lyn Ann's Pussy Tattoo

Story Info
Maria's cousin tells how she got her pussy tattoo.
1.7k words
3.95
80.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers

Sitting on the ground naked as her cousin is licking her into an orgasmic climax, Lyn Ann caresses Maria's hair; pushing Maria's head deep into her pulsating pussy that was beginning to send shockwaves throughout her whole body. Lyn Ann is climaxing and broadcasting it like a wolf howling at the moon. Her body twitching and convulsing as Maria continues to drive Lyn Ann deeper over the edge of lust.

As she laid on the ground, shaking with the smell of sweat and urine coming from her body, it would be a while before she could regain her composer. Maria, leaning against a tree, proceeds to massage her pussy. Preparing it for the moment when it too will be overflowing with the juices of Lyn Ann's body.

In time Lyn Ann, finishing off her beer, sat up to watch Maria work her beer bottle in and out of her pussy. Nearly the whole bottle was going into her as she twisted and moved it all around. Bring her to a climatic finish. Dropping her hands away from her pussy as the bottle stayed in position. Twitching about as it sits nettled inside her leaking pussy.

Taking a break from their fun and games, Lyn Ann begins telling the tale of how she got her tattoo. Plain and simple, it was a dare. Playing an updated version of truth and dare, a slumber party at her house turned into a porn fest. Her single mother, Sharron had hoped for a nice somewhat quiet evening of girls playing about but she was wrong.

As she joined in with the girls for the game, they each wrote 3 different dares on 3x5 cards and placed them in a bowl. Another card was added to double the size of the next dare to keep the suspense going. As the evening went on one girl was stripped naked, another was tired up in bondage fashion as one girl had to use a vibrator until she had her orgasm.

Sharron kept them from going too far but with everyone drinking beer it didn't take long for her to get caught up in the game. Eventually she was dared to go to the mailbox and back, totally naked. She quickly ran to the mail box but coming back she felt the cool nighttime air hit her smooth clean shaven pussy. She loved it as her wandering hand found her waiting hole beginning to drip down her leg.

Back inside she grabbed the vibrator and proceeded to teach the girls there how to quickly bring an orgasm to full strength. Afterwards she didn't even bother getting dressed as she was loving it. When it came to Lyn Ann's turn she drew the double card. Not sure what the next card would be she reached in and pulled out the tattoo card.

She was planning on getting one when she turned 20 next month but with the double card, it had to be in a special place; her pussy. Her mother sobered up a bit to see if Lyn Ann was willing to go through with it. Stating a dares a dare and made plans to get it on her birthday. Her mother would go with her as she would have to show her new tattoo later to everyone else there.

That evening Sharron helped her shave her pussy. Lyn Ann took a shower and trimmed as much as she could then went and got on her bed where her mother gave a more thorough shaving. With the lotion, the razor and feeling her mother's hand exploring every inch of her dripping pussy was driving her crazy. Sharron sensed this as she was finishing up, she applied lotion throughout her pussy as she then proceeded to massage Lyn Ann's clitoris.

As she begins arching her back her mouth was looking for something to say, her mother keeps working her pussy with one hand as her other moved in and out of Lyn Ann's mouth. Her own daughter is giving a blow job to her fingers. Lyn Ann's pussy explodes as she pees all over the bed. After taking a quick shower again and getting dressed they left for the tattoo parlor.

Due to the nature of where the tattoo was going to be placed, they were going to be the last customers for the evening. They went in as Lyn Ann undressed and laid down on a table. The tattoo artist, Kenny had his assistant Lark join them as Sharron stood close by watching.

He looked over and cleaned off her just shaven pussy as he began to work on the tattoo she had picked out. During the course of the tattoo, Lyn Ann had to change positions a few time as he worked around her pussy and anal hole. A few time he had to wait as she climaxed a few times on the table as her mother was getting aroused at watching a total stranger touching every part of her daughter's pussy.

As Kenny was finishing up with the tattoo, Lyn Ann was going over the edge again as she was sucking on Larks fingers. She kept reaching for her pussy to work it into another wet orgasm but her mother grabbed it. Her mother had gone commando and after removing her dress, stood naked in the room as her own naked daughter was fingering her now dripping pussy.

Kenny finished the tattoo but didn't interrupt the mom and daughter action. Lark hinted that she wanted a piece of the action as Kenny went to make sure everything was locked up for the night. When he came back he was staring at three naked women, each one figure fucking the other as they swapped their pulsating tongues into each other's open mouths. It didn't take him long to strip down and join in.

Before he could get into Lyn Ann's pussy, Sharron insisted that he fuck her first. But at seeing what looked like an anaconda snake between his legs, she began to wonder if it would fit inside her let alone her own daughter's pussy. But as plenty of lotion was rubbed in and all around her own pussy, she nearly screamed as his 12 inch cock worked its way up into her now fully stretch pussy.

Lyn Ann was watching Lark walk over and after opening a cabinet drawer and proceeded to strap on a 10 inch dildo. Walking back towards Lyn Ann, she told her to get on all fours and spread open her sore pussy. Then Lark began working on Lyn Ann's pussy like a mad dog in heat. Every thrust sent Lyn Ann's head flying back. Eventually Lark grabbed her head and helped her move with the thrust as Lyn Ann was have a very forceful fuck. And she loved it.

Sharron, biting her bottom lip as she could feel her own pussy stretching and moving along with a monstrous cock going faster and faster, in and out as her own orgasm was building inside of her as well. Two of his fingers were being sucked as his other hand was clamped on her waist as her clean shavened pussy was being smacked by his cannonball size ball sacks. She too was loving this new experience as her orgasm left her extremely week in the knees.

Trading partners, Kenny started out sucking Lyn Ann's pussy as she clean every drop of cum and pussy juice from his permanent hard on. Lark, removing the strap on also began to eat away at Sharron's pussy. By then Sharron returned the favor as she too began working on bringing Lark to her orgasm as well. All through the night of continuous orgasm and switching partners they finally collapsed for the night.

Sharron slept with a dildo buried all the way up her ass as Lark was sound asleep with Kenny's cock still lodged inside her overflowing pussy. Lyn Ann was lying on the floor as cum was slowly dripping out of her pussy and ass hole. By early morning they all awoke, sore but they cleaned up as Sharron and Lyn Ann headed home to get some rest for another round of entertainment that night.

A few days later the girls got together again for another slumber party. As the evening went on the main event was about to take place. After they finished playing their truth and dare game, Lyn Ann got in front of all the girls there and stripped naked for them. Laying on the floor to give everyone a good view of her tattoo of a snake coming out of her ass and circling around her pussy as it looked like it was about to bite it.

Sharron had all the girls touch and play with the tattoo knowing that it would drive her daughter to have an orgasm. And sure enough as every girl was touching her pussy, ass hole and caressing her breast, Lyn Ann's orgasm was very powerful. And with that Sharron brought out a box with assorted dildos and strap-on's for all the girls to use.

That whole night every girl there had their pussy and ass hole prodded and stretched. Some were double fucked as the ever loving mother made sure that one of those girls kept licking her pussy the whole time. By morning the girls had collapsed from exhaustion as they all slept the entire day. Some still wearing the strap-on dildo as others still had the dildo buried into their pussy and/or ass.

Everyone slept over the following night as they were too tired to have another all night sex-a-thon. But that didn't stop them from getting dressed as well. And as the evening came on, they all sat around naked drinking beer and watched porn movies on TV. Everyone was figure fucking themselves as Sharron had one of the girls constantly licking her pussy as another one suckled on her breast.

Eventually two girls with strap-ons gave Sharron a great pussy and ass fuck for hours as she licked a dildo another girl was wearing. They all went to bed early that night as their pussy and ass was completely worn out. By the next day the girls washed up and headed home that afternoon knowing that the next sleepover was going to be even better.

As Lyn Ann finished telling the story of how she got her tattoo, she reached into her bag and pulled out a 12 inch double ended dildo that brought great joy to Maria's eyes. The hot summer night was about to get even hotter as these two cousins were getting ready for some more night time entertainment.

To be continued...

Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers