Lynda Ch. 1

Story Info
Brother learns to love gorgeous sister in a new way.
1.4k words
4.18
412.3k
26
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot lazy Sunday in early December in Anaheim and I was lazing around the family pool sipping on a beer. In the distance traffic could be heard along the I 5 and further on the Matterhorn of Disneyland could be seen rising above on the skyline.

My name is James and I am 25 years old living at home with my parents. I work as a senior accountant at Disneyland so living in Anaheim was very convenient to my work place. My mother was a senior executive in a large retail chain and my father was a director of an electrical engineering firm which he helped establish some 20 years ago. I also had one sister who was 21 years old and living in New York where she was a corporate lawyer to a large firm of Engineers.

Mom came out to the pool to relax in the sunshine and she said that Lynda, my sister had just telephoned and said that she wanted to come visit for the Christmas and get away from the cold of New York. It appears that her boyfriend, who also works at the same place as my sister was being sent to New Guinea for a month to help design a new bridge for the New Guinea Government. Mom said that Lynda would be arriving on Christmas Eve and as she had other commitments could I pick her up from the Airport.

Three weeks later on Christmas Eve I traveled to LAX to pick up my sister and as I waited at the arrivals gate I wondered if she had changed since I saw her last 12 months ago.

The flight from New York arrived only 20 minutes late which was good seeing that they had left New York some 45 minutes late due to de-icing difficulties at Kennedy.

As soon as I saw my sister I realised that she had not changed at all. A tall statuesque blonde with great tits, small waist and hips to match. She saw me immediately and waved a greeting. After a brotherly kiss we collected her luggage and commenced the drive home. Lynda did not seem her bright bubbly self and when I asked her if she had any problems she said "No I just have a headache from the flight"

When we arrived home it was all excitement plenty of talking and exchanging of gifts for the Christmas season. Lynda pleaded that she still had an extremely bad headache and went to bed early.

The next day we all sat down to a leisurely Christmas dinner and afterwards retired for an afternoon siesta. About three o'clock I wandered out to the pool and found Lynda relaxing on a sun lounge dressed in a brief bikini top and a pair of shorts. She did not seem herself and I asked if she still felt ill. She said that she still had her headache and also had stomach cramps as she was having her period.

I told her to lay on her stomach and I would massage the headache away. I commenced to massage her neck feeling the tightness disappear and my fingers. I started to run my fingers up and down her backbone and then her whole back. I found that my hands were impeded by her bikini tops strap so I untied them and let the top lay loose. I could see the sides of my sisters great tits and I let my hands wander down the side gently massaging them. Lynda sat up tying the straps to the bikini top.

She lay on her back and said that the massage to her neck and back had stopped the headache. She grimaced as another spasm of period pain racked her belly. I was now beside her and I reached across and started to gently rub her stomach to try to ease the pain. I continued rubbing for about 20 minutes before my hands started to wander up to her breast. As I encountered no opposition I started to massage Lynda's tits on the outside of her bikini. Lynda started to moan quietly and upon hearing this I became bolder and pushed the bikini top up revealing her beautiful tits. The nipples erected under my ministrations and of course I had a rock hard boner as well.

I leant forward and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked it gently. Lynda groaned and writhed around on the sun lounge moaning "suck me, suck my tits". Her hand reached for my boner and she grasped it and started to rub it through my shorts. Suddenly Lynda sat up and said " No No No we cant do this we are brother and sister and even if we did want to go further I have my period" With this she put those beautiful tits back into the bikini top and went into the house.

Over the next couple of weeks this incident was not mentioned by Lynda and I thought that she wanted to forget that it happened, that is until I came down for breakfast dressed only in my boxer shorts and found Lynda sitting at the breakfast bar in a see through baby doll nightdress and matching panties. Both mom and dad had left for work and we were alone in the house.

"Jimmy" she said " I have a rotten headache and I think a massage is necessary for it to go away."

I said "Well I can't give you a massage here perhaps we should go to your bedroom and you can lie on the bed."

In her bedroom she laid down on her stomach and I proceeded to massage her through the nightie starting on her back and often gently running my fingers around to her flattened breasts. I started to push her nightie up so that I could actually touch her skin when to my surprise she sat up pulled the nightie over her head and lay back down on her back. "Now" she said "you can massage my tits but that's all you are going to get".

I was somewhat taken aback by these developments but did not take long before I was massaging and kneading those glorious tits. Lynda started to moan "Keep going Jimmy come and kiss my tits" I immediately started to kiss and suck her nipples alternating between them while at the same time continuing the massage.

My hand started to move down her body and under the elastic of her panties. I felt no hair there and then ran my fingers down the split of her cunt into her vagina. With one finger in her vagina I started to massage her clit with my thumb. Lynda writhed around in ecstasy and at the same time I pulled her panties down revealing the cutest shaved cunt that I had ever seen.

I lowered my mouth to her cunt and started to suck on her clit and run my tongue into her vagina. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into her cunt screaming "Suck me, fuck me with your tongue I am going to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm". She bucked and writhed on the bed with me sucking as hard as I could. As I continued to suck I removed my boxers and my rampant cock jumped out. Quickly I stopped sucking and climbed on top of Lynda who had now calmed a bit from the orgasm that she experienced. My cock lay between my sister's legs its bulbous head at the entrance to her vagina. "Wait" she said " Have you got a condom, as I am probably at my most fertile time" "No" I replied " But I will pull out before I cum"

"Do you promise that you will pull out" she asked. "Of course" I said I don't want to get you pregnant". On hearing this Lynda arched her back and my cock slid into her cunt. We started to fuck like there was no tomorrow and Lynda was starting to orgasm shouting " Fuck me Fuck me" I could feel my own cum starting to rise in my balls and started to prepare to pull out and shoot my load all over Lynda's belly.

Lynda was now in the deepest throes of her orgasm when I said "I'm cumming I have to pull out" Lynda immediately wrapped her legs around my arse holding me tightly shouting " Cum in me, Cum in me I want to feel your beautiful jism in my cunt . This of course sent me over the top and I deposited all my baby making goo into her cunt.

Coming down from our orgasms laying in each others arms we both knew that this was only the first of our many sessions of sucking and fucking that would be taking place over the next two weeks before she returned to New York.

To Be Continued...