Lynn and Bobby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

He was holding me so I couldn't move. I tried to hit him and I couldn't. He just gave a dirty laugh – I never knew Bobby could laugh that dirty – and he says, "That wasn't rape honey, it was assault with a friendly weapon."

"Oh my God. You saw a big dick and it turned you on?" Lynn said.

"No, no, honey, you still don't get it. It was the other way round. He turned me on and then I saw a big dick. It was in my head, of course. Hell, I know that now. But, at the time it was real and it was big. I mean really big! And I felt it big when he shoved it into me. Damn! It felt good! I fucked Bill, with that thick ten-inch cock of his that you were so crazy about and I never even noticed it. Nothing special. But this monster got my attention and really stretched poor Pussy almost more than she could take."

"But you got raped! Really raped! What did it feel like?"

"I just told you honey. The more I fought the hornier I got. Looking back, I don't think some asshole could have done it. It had to be somebody like Bobby who really knows how to fuck. But it was still rape – I was fighting as hard as I could. And, the more he took control of me, the more helpless I felt, the more my head told me he was going to get what he wanted and there was not a damn thing I could do about it, the hornier I got. It was a feeling like I never had before. It was a woman thing of course – a helpless woman thing. And that orgasm – it was not like any orgasm I ever had before. Pussy just exploded. She loved it. She's been asking me about it all afternoon. She didn't even recognize his dick. You know she doesn't remember names all that well, just dicks. I was layin' there breathin' heavy and the first thing Pussy said was 'Who the hell was that? What the hell just happened to me?'"

"Then, what he did next, I couldn't believe. He just laid there with me, and held me close, while I cooled down. I was still mad at him, really pissed, but if you'd asked me, I wouldn't have been able to explain exactly why. He didn't let me get up. He kept control. Then he started to stroke me and caress me and kiss me softly and whisper things in my ear. He kissed my wrists where his hands had hurt me and stroked my knees where he'd forced them apart. Pussy started to wake up. She thought it was a different dick. I spread my legs without even knowing I did it. Then so gently and softly, he started to fuck me and kiss me. God he was gentle! It seemed like it went on for ever and ever, and when he finally brought me off I came so easy and gentle and I was kissing him back. He came with me, but I didn't hardly feel it, it was so gentle. Pussy didn't even know who it was. God! He knows how to fuck! Your husband really knows how to fuck. And I just laid there and then, I went to sleep in his arms. Slept most of the afternoon there. Even so, I'm exhausted now."

"I do that all the time after he's fucked me. You're right. He does know how to fuck. Are you going to stay for dinner?"

"No. I gotta go home and service the old man. He's paying enough for it. He's not a bad fuck, actually. I kinda enjoy it. Sometimes I even come. Especially lately when I've been thinking about your husband. That helps a lot. Tonight I might think about Bobby raping me, but I'll have to keep my ass under control if I think about that. No, maybe it's better if I think about that second fuck.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers
12