Lynn and Bobby Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,081 Followers

Her body was still trembling from her second orgasm when Mrs. Robinson pulled my head down and whispered in my ear.

"Is Lynn usually multi-orgasmic like that?"

"Never," I said.

"Jerry fucked Joan and made her multi-orgasmic. That's what he taught Ray to do. Most girls can't come that way, but sometimes with some guys they can. You have to give them exactly what they need to do that."

I whispered back, "Lynn has never come this way before but I think she's got exactly what she needs. She's got that big cock that has always been her fantasy."

Jesus, I thought – We're supposed to be fucking, not analyzing my wife, but both of us were so mesmerized by Lynn's reaction to Marc's cock that we were watching more than fucking.

In another two or three minutes Lynn started that animal grunting again, pumping her hips madly and had a third orgasm, screaming as passionately as with the first two. How the hell much longer can this go on? I asked myself. Marc was as strong as a bull, but how can any man keep up a pace like this? Finally he started grunting and increased the speed of his stroke. It seemed impossible that he could pound that pussy harder but somehow he did it and I knew he was pumping his load.

She took it hungrily, eagerly, willingly, her arms grasping him around his back, and pulling him strongly to her breasts and as she held him close I could see her body tremble in her fourth orgasm, although she didn't scream like she did with the first three. At last, they collapsed together and lay panting, exhausted, spent. Sweat was dripping from their bodies and his big cock was finally getting soft as a massive load of cum dripped out of her pussy onto the mat. It was primitive, uncontrolled, raw sex! Pure carnal pleasure.

Mrs. Robinson whispered, "Oh my God! I've seen a lot, but I've never seen anything like that."

Then she reached down and took hold of my cock. It was soft and floppy.

She whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, baby, we can fake it."

And we did. She chuckled but to her credit she gave a convincing imitation of an orgasm and I pretended to ejaculate right afterward.

The four of us rested for a full five minutes embracing as couples, then Marc kissed Lynn tenderly and moved around us to take Mrs. Robinson in his arms. I rolled over and embraced Lynn's sweating body and held her close. When I kissed her, she kissed me back, weakly. We held each other close for several minutes, then I saw Mrs. Robinson sucking Marc's cock and shortly after that he was pounding her hard and rough like she always wanted it. At least she'll get one orgasm tonight I thought.

Lynn took my cock in her hand and stroked it, then put it in her mouth and sucked on it, but I didn't get hard. I felt a grip of fear in my gut. Lynn kept sucking me faster and playing with my balls almost in desperation. I remained soft and floppy. She curled her body around my groin to conceal my impotence and, sobbing, she went through the motions of a blowjob. After a few minutes I groaned and faked an orgasm.

Lynn raised up swallowing, "Wow! You're fast tonight honey!"

Marc and Mrs. Robinson had their orgasms and we all got in the hot tub for a while to wash off the sweat. As we were putting our robes back on, Lynn whispered something into Mrs. Robinson's ear. They held a brief whispered conversation. Mrs. Robinson looked at me and hesitated, then turned back to Lynn and whispered in her ear. Marc and Mrs. Robinson dressed and thanked us for a wonderful evening and headed home.

Lynn and I sat on the patio in our robes after they left. We didn't speak for a while. Then Lynn broke the silence.

"It's happening again. Mrs. Robinson said you lost your erection and didn't come."

"I was too busy watching you, to fuck her properly," I said.

"You didn't get a hard on when I sucked your dick. You couldn't fuck me."

"Lets talk about you first," I said.

"Only if you promise to talk about you, second, and tell me why you lost it."

"I promise."

"Okay. First, you know I'll never lie to you. Ever again! I owe you my life and I love you. You're not gonna like this. It's gonna hurt. But it's true.

"It was a fantastic fuck! I came four times. No one has ever done that to me before, not even Bill. And yes, I had fantasies about Bill fucking me on this same patio with you watching and fantasies about Bill fucking me in bed with you outside listening to us. And those fantasies turned me on big time and made Marc's fuck even better. And when I thought about Bill's cock I did not hear your voice or get nauseated."

"And I had no memories at all about how badly I had hurt you or how you had suffered when I called you to bed after Bill left. It was all about me and my pleasure and no thought of you at all. It was selfish just like with Bill. And when he pulled that big cock out of me I wanted to fuck him again. And when he left me to go back to Mrs. Robinson I wanted to reach my arms out and call him back. Bottom line - it was the second best fuck of my life. Okay, that brings us up to the point where you took me in your arms. Now it's your turn."

"Wow," I said, trying to understand what she had just told me. "Well for starters I got it up but I lost it and didn't come. I didn't feel the pain and jealousy in my gut that I felt watching you fuck Bill. I remembered you fuckin Bill but it didn't cause the same pain. For me it was more like a test. I wanted to find out if you would react the same way you reacted to Bill. And you did. Then I started asking myself if you could do this and not lose your soul like you did with Bill. I kept telling myself you would be all right – not get addicted like before.

"But, Lynn, as I watched you fuck him and have those big orgasms - I started to get doubts. And I got kinda scared. No! Not kinda scared – really scared! That's when Mrs. Robinson reached down and found my cock soft and floppy. I saw you have fun just like you had with Bill, but somehow it didn't hurt me like it did with Bill. I don't understand that but I was actually glad that you enjoyed it even though I was scared you'd get hooked again. That's me up till I embraced you. Now it's your turn."

"I got scared too when you couldn't get it up. That's the one thing I was so afraid of. That's why I asked Mrs. Robinson right away and she told me. I'm still scared about that. I'm gonna call Princess first thing tomorrow to come over here and fuck you. If my lust for a big dick has hurt you again, I'm never gonna forgive myself and I'll never swing again. I swear, baby, I'm not hooked. I've got none of those feelings I had about Bill. Yes I do want to fuck Marc again but I don't need to fuck him again. It's different this time. Now you."

"What did you mean the 'second best fuck' of your life?"

"You don't remember?"

"Well it's kinda hard to talk about because ... because ... because ..."

Lynn completed the sentence, "Because Bill taught me to have those big orgasms? I have those same big orgasms with you now."

"Yeah. I never gave you those before Bill. I ... I didn't even know you could do that. Then when I saw Bill give you those big orgasms it made me feel ... made me feel ... you know. So after I got well ... "

Lynn interrupted sharply, "After we both got well! I was sicker than you were and you got me well! I couldn't help you at all. Somebody else had to help you! I'll never forget that!"

"Okay. After we both got well, one night I gave you that big orgasm – the same as you had with Bill."

"No. It was not the same as I had with Bill. With Bill I had an orgasm with lust – with you I had an orgasm with love. And that was the best fuck I ever had in my life and you've been fuckin me that way ever since. Marc was fun but I love you!"

Then she held my face in both her hands. "But I gotta find out if I hurt you again. Princess is coming over here tomorrow. If I hurt you, I'll never swing again."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,081 Followers
12