Lynn and Lee: First Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

A nearly constant stream of screams bubbled from between her lips as Lee's cock pounded into her ass. Lynn could feel tears rolling down her cheeks, but she could feel the hot tickle in her depths flaring to instant life as well. Even as he started to grunt from exertion, her climax swelled within her, the bubble of pleasure ready to burst at any moment.

Lee felt his balls tighten, and buried his cock in her one last time, letting out a quavering scream as his cum filled her ass. The hot cream exploding within her must have set off Lynn too, because he felt a trickle of her hot juices splashing against his legs.

They remained joined for a few minutes, gasping for breath, and then Lynn started to mutter, "Ow," repeatedly in a quiet, pained voice. Lee pulled free in a single swift motion, feeling a few twinges of pain as well.

"T-towel," Lynn managed to gasp out.

Lee grabbed the towel, putting it under her, and Lynn collapsed on top of it. A moment later, he sank to the bed next to her, stroking her back and asking, "Are you okay?"

"God, my butt hurts," was her partially pillow-muffled response. "I knew I would regret it afterward, but it was worth it. I came so hard, Baby. Thank you."

"You're welcome, and thank you too, it was incredible."

"I've never taken it that hard before, I thought I was going to lose my mind," Lynn said, looking over at him to smile. A moment later, she winced and added, "Ow, but I don't think we'll be doing it very often. I'm going to be walking funny for a week."

"I'm probably going to be a bit tender too," Lee agreed.

"Not too tender, I hope. You have the day off, and I want all of that cock I can get, while we have the chance."

Kissing her neck, Lee said, "You're insatiable..." He paused and chuckled, "But I think I can live with that."

She laughed too, and they both relaxed into the afterglow.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers
12