Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 11

Story Info
He was too good at it!
1.4k words
4.57
18.8k
7

Part 11 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"So this is stupid as hell, you know that right," quipped Janelle, her best friend.

"No it isn't...I told you, something isn't right about him...he's really sexy and smooth and he's a player. Seems like he does this to women all the time. He's just too damn good at it all," said Lynne, glancing into the club, through the side window, behind the dumpster.

"No, it's not Leif you need to be worried about. It's your crazy ass. Why the hell do you have us hiding behind the dumpster so you can watch him do his show. Why don't you just go in there-" sighed Janelle.

"I told you why! Because I was stupid that's why!" exclaimed Lynne.

"I'm not understanding how you were stupid. He was into you, and the next thing I know, you tell me he's a casanova and you don't think you should see him," said Janelle.

"I....I....he is a casanova. He...we....we made out when he came back to my place,"

"Well good for you! What the hell's wrong with him being a little bit of a casanova. He's a young man and he thinks you're hot. I figured, you all would get a little...shall we say acquainted with him coming over..." said Janelle.

"He was too good at it!" whispered Lynne loudly.

"Now I've heard a lot of shit in my dating days, but that's the first I've heard of a woman not wanting to text a man back because he was too good when they got frisky on the couch. Really? What the hell is wrong with you sis-" said Janelle.

Janelle starting chuckling from deep in her belly.

"Why are you laughing at me?" said Lynne.

"Because....because sometimes I can tell you were raised in such a strict household. And...that you had a lousy first boyfriend. It's sad, but you are so sweet. And if you come clean with poor Leif, he will probably think you're still very sweet and adorable, and he'll be more than willing to help you learn about birds and bees," said Janelle.

Then she started laughing at Lynne again.

"Stop laughing at me...I...he made me do shit I've never done before. I....when I....when I came I blurted out I loved him! I told him I loved him! How stupid am I," said Lynne and she slapped her forehead with her palm.

"Damn. That boy must have really put it on you good. Well...sometimes screaming something like that is bad. But sometimes its okay. Depends on the dude. And how he feels about you. How did he act afterwards. That's what you've gotta gauge. Did he act scared? Did he hurry up and leave? Well the boy likes you if he keeps texting you everyday. How did he act when you screamed that you loved him? Nervous?" asked Janelle.

"Umm...no, not at all. He....he kissed my forehead. He likes doing that. It feels sweet. It makes me feel so special. Anyway, he kissed my forehead, and he....he told me he liked....what we'd done...and he liked me a lot. I told him I didn't...I'd never done that with a guy so soon before...and he told me he still thought I was a lady, and that kind of thing, and that he would talk to me tomorrow," said Lynne.

"Sounds to me then like you made a big deal out of nothing. A lot of people, when they are coming, they say all kinds of crazy things. As long as none of you says anything that makes the other uncomfortable, that's okay. You probably never felt anything like that before, and you were just loving the way he made you feel and that's why you blurted it out. I wouldn't worry about it. If he's acting like it's not a big deal, it's not a big deal. Probably made his ego feel good too. Got a beautiful black woman screaming that she loves him and shit...on his first time out with a black chick," chuckled Janelle naughtily.

Lynne looked mortified. Also, she was embarrassed because she hadn't screamed that I love you stuff out of lust. She loved Leif even though she wasn't quite sure about everything that love entailed, and she was embarrassed and sick that she'd revealed herself and she already knew he didn't feel that same way about her.

"Be quiet, I think he's on now,"

"I'll be quiet when I feel like it. Lynne you're crazy as hell got us hiding behind the stinking ass dumpster because you want to spy on this boy. This boy likes you, this is real stupid girl," said Janelle folding her arms.

Lynne peaked through the side window and watched the stage show. Duce Dutchies sounded good. Real good. She could barely make out Leif standing in the corner, but finally he moved around a little bit and came into her view.

"He's not wearing a shirt!" shrieked Lynne.

Sure enough, his back was to the audience. He'd told Lynne he was too shy to play facing the audience. He'd been telling the truth.

But the riffs he was playing, the music that floated outside, he sounded like a disciple of Jimmy Hendrix or Eric Clapton. He was so damn talented!

"He's not your man, because you haven't been texting him back, so you can't say anything about that. Besides, have you looked at your own stage show? You grab your crotch. I've seen you, treating your Mic like a Phallic symbol to make a point, while you sing. Not all the time, but when you sing certain sexy songs, you do freaky shit sometimes. And the guys love it. Especially those older men. So...please!" said Janelle.

Lynne had to chuckle. She did have a point.

Lynne squinted her eyes to try to see what she could envision behind that tiny window. He was after all shirtless, and she'd been wanting to see what he looked out without a shirt, since they were playing pool all those nights ago.

"Damn, I think he's got the sexiest back," she whispered biting her knuckle.

"Man, you sound so thirsty. Lusting over his back. You like him. He likes you. Look, not everyone is out to hurt you and use you. I'm not telling you to give the boy your social security number. But, give him a chance. Don't punish him for being a really good lover. That doesn't mean he's a casanova. But...after you get to know him, it might mean he's a keeper. Go on in there, instead of peeping at the boy's naked back through the window. After his show apologize for not texting him back promptly. Kiss him. Give him some tongue if you want, since he rocked your world so hard you screamed I love you, by mistake," said Janelle with a chuckle.

"I can't do it. There's more to it than that. It just isn't fair to him. I...I'm such a freak. I'm backwards at love and I'm so behind you, and him and everyone else who is twenty-three years old," said Lynne.

"So you need to tell him that. Maybe not right away. But at some point, test his character, and if you find that he's a nice guy, tell him you haven't dated much and you are learning. He'll probably think you are adorable, because you don't know a lot about men. Some men like being a teacher. At the coffee shop, he looked quite smitten with you...you might think it's not fair, but he probably won't care," said Janelle.

"What about...what about Martin. I'm so damaged from that relationship. I mean I'm over Martin, but some of the shit he did to me was-"

"You never gave me all the details, but he's foul, and an abuser. Abusers have their sweet sides too, that's how they can keep abusing. But you can't judge all men by one man, who was raised in that same cult that you were in. He's got twisted warped thinking from that crazy ass religion that you two were raised in. Leif doesn't have that baggage that you and Martin shared. Look. You moved out, you broke free of that mess, it's time to move on. Or...Leif might move on without you. And then you'd really be sick...because you like that boy!" said Janelle.

Lynne listened to the wisdom of her friend, then watched the rest of the set.

Janelle tried to push her into the doorway but Lynne shirked away.

"I'm too scared,"

"You're stupid as hell Lynne. Too scared to let that boy into your heart. He wants you! Let me walk you home. I think you are being a real dumb ass, but it's your life sis," said Janelle.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers