Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 19

Story Info
Leif's tender ways, the way he kissed her...
9.4k words
4.69
18.9k
8

Part 19 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif's tender ways, the way he kissed her, the way he went down on her, the way he sampled her smells and flavors made her feel like a beautiful, sensual woman. He taught her that real, mind blowing pleasure was possible during erotic acts between two individuals. She couldn't even remember the last time she masturbated. She didn't have a desire to right now. He made her feel so good from the crown of her head, to the tips of her toes.

He had such sweet, gentle, and sexy ways. His tongue on her body, and they way he sucked and kissed her hungrily, like he was devouring a tasty dish filled her with a sweet pleasure and an ecstasy that made her sex toys seem boring now. She couldn't even remember what was inside the box now. Could hardly care.

Leif also taught her, that she could have a beautiful, sexy relationship where nothing was forbidden between the two of them, but it was also tender. He opened up her heart to what it felt like to be loved unconditionally, no matter what she thought, or believed. She no longer had to fit in a little mold that made anyone else happy. She could finally be herself! It was freeing!

And it felt wonderful to sleep in his arms. Sometimes she pretended to be asleep when he first lay beside her at night, but she wasn't really sleeping. Just enjoying on his tender doting on her. He'd kiss all around her face, and her cheeks, sometimes even the top of her rollers. Sometimes she'd feel him sneaking a feel of her breasts through her shirt, and she felt this warm affection, coupled with sensual pleasure that just made her throb with joy. She had to bite her lips, to keep from groaning in those cases.

And Lord, he was such a sexy white boy! Being around Leif, his thick sexy arms, when he wore those white t-shirts around the house, the way his round, hard little ass looked in his worn blue jeans, was hard sometimes. She wanted to peel off his clothes, wanted him naked, so that she could lick him from head to toe, but she resisted, because even though she loved him, and felt sexy feelings for him, she still wasn't truly ready for him to penetrate her yet. She was enjoying the feelings of their delicious foreplay. It was new for her, and she was also scared that once they crossed the border into "real sex" that would be the end of the luscious foreplay that made her scream for him again and again would be over.

She'd confessed to him, that she'd hid behind the dumpster after she did not return the texts that he sent just to ogle at him. Really, it had been to see the type of man that he was, as well as snatch a glance at his physique. She simply thought he was too sexy and beautiful to not be a casanova, and wanted to see how he acted when no one was watching him.

"You hid behind the dumpster. Lynne that's nutty as hell. You're so cute, and quirky," he said, and he was overcome with chuckles.

She never heard him laugh so hard.

"Well I was scared of you back then. But, I was glad that you played with your back to the audience, because you were shirtless. And, I didn't want anyone seeing your chest, because I bet it's sexy. Let me see you without your shirt on. without your back to me," she murmured softly.

"Not yet. I'd rather save it. It'll be special then. If I'm naked around you, no telling what I'll do to you," he grunted huskily. Lynne settled for licking his gorgeous nipples through his t-shirt.

"Okay. Later," she'd said softly and shyly.

They had settled into a wonderful pattern of domestic bliss. They split their time between their apartments, spending one week at each. Leif bought her a kitten, a female kitten. He called it their daughter. She was there to protect her against any mice, should he not be there to help rescue her. When he bought home that cute gray kitten she immediately snuggled it, and Leif.

She'd never had an animal before, and he teased her. He called it practice for one day when they got married and starting a family. When he said things like that, showing how devoted he was to her, a lot of times, she got teary eyed.

She took the easy chore with the cat, the morning feeding. She left him to empty the litter box every other day. She teased that was because she would be feeding an actual baby with her milk, and since she'd have to get up and feed it, all hours of the night, he would have diaper duty. Any number two's and she'd promptly be dropping the baby in his lap. They were practicing their future parenting duties and respective skills with the cat.

He laughed hard at that. But comments like that, told her how serious he was. She was serious about him too, sick with love, and already she couldn't remember her life without him.

They both had outside jobs, besides their nightclub gigging. Lynne sang Jingles, and Leif actually cleaned a recording studio, and the owners graciously would let him track his band and record demos late at night, when no one wanted to use the studio. He used to just track himself playing the guitar, but Lynne convinced him, he had a pretty voice, and he should use it. So now, he did start to do some rough recordings, that sounded like a harder edged version of Jeff Buckley.

And now, really late in the evenings, after their respective shows, she went with him, while he tracked her on demos. On Late Night Saturdays he'd bring in her band, and the bassist, bassist and they'd just gig in the studio while he recorded them. She even provided background vocals on some of the songs for his band, because Leif thought a rocky edge would sound good with the Lead singer. She was beginning to see that Leif was the creative genius behind that bad. The lead singer simply was bolder and had more stage charisma than Leif.

But Leif had all the real life charisma. He was sexy and passionate as hell with those brooding blue eyes! When they were in that studio alone, at the mixing console, late at night, and he was working on his own demos, or stuff that he recorded on her, a lot of times, she wanted to eat him up with a spoon. The man was sexy when he concentrated. Sometimes she distracted him with a litany of passionate kisses until he chuckled and swatted her butt, and told her that they needed to get back to work.

He'd also asked her to see about extra side work making jingles, and she'd found him work, recording guitar riffs. She didn't see why he felt like he needed to save more money all of a sudden, but he told her, now that they were spending more time together he wanted to build up his savings, for the future. So, she'd let it go at that.

She rarely thought about the pain of the past anymore, all she could think about was how good it felt in the present. She never imagined sharing the things that the two of them shared, him eating her like that, every day without reserve. He said the day wasn't complete unless he'd feasted on her tight little pussy. And, even calling it a pussy. It had felt like such a forbidden, and nasty word before, but now it felt sensual and beautiful, because it was a word spoken between them as lovers.

They still hadn't had sex yet, and she was starting to want to have sex with him more. She wanted to give him the same pleasure he gave her. She whispered to him late at night, that she wanted to please him.

He whispered back,

"No, I want to please you. I want you to want my cock, as bad as I want to give it to you. You need to be aching for my cock. You aren't ready yet,"

She didn't understand how much more she needed to plead with him, before he would see that she was ready. She had found the idea of penetration repulsive before, but now, she felt like it was something that she would like to try with him. She thought Leif would make it a nice feeling. It would be pleasant. She told him so.

"Pleasant? No baby, that's not ready. Pleasant is a lot of progress from where you were that night when I saved you from the mouse, but you are not quite ready yet. You'll know you are ready, because you'll need that cock. You'll feel like you'll die if you don't feel it inside you," he added stroking her hair.

"Leif I want us to-"

"Hush. When we were first getting to know each other, you said you found sex painful, and thought the idea of penetration was repulsive. You first man degraded you, because he was a monster. The only way to get over something like that is to feel like you need my cock. Like it's an itch you need to scratch. Like the feeling of being filled is some shit you need, beyond what my fingers and tongue can bring. Until you want me to fill your little pussy baby, so bad you are begging, I don't want to do it," he added kissing her forehead.

This turned into one of their only lovers arguments, every few nights. She wanted to please him. She was willing, why wouldn't he let her!

The very next day they had this same argument, and he said-

"For one thing, It's the language you use baby. That's what shows me that you aren't ready yet. Pleasant? When I'm eating you down there is it pleasant, when I please you with my fingers is it pleasant," he asked.

She looked down shyly. He was telling the truth. It wasn't pleasant. It felt so damn good sometimes she thought she'd die. She stammered something but he interrupted her-

"Lynn, you already know that when I play with your body, it's not just pleasant for you. It feels so damn good you are screaming and crying and gooey all over your little body, telling me how much you love me. Wanting to shudder again and again. You feel like you've died and gone to heaven at least, that's what it looks like in those big brown eyes of yours when I'm looking up into them," he added lovingly.

"But Leif, you've been so unselfish with me. How is it wrong for me to want to please you back? Men like intercourse. Let me give this gift to you," she murmured and she'd start kissing him on his neck, and sometimes even straddle him.

"Lynne, women love intercourse just as much as men do, if their man is doing it right. You just need your little pump primed right miss faucet. That's what we are doing every day. I'm priming the pump and I see it starting to trickle and one day it will flood like a fire hose, and you'll just rip my pants off and make love to me the way I'm already making love to you in my mind. You'll want the intercourse. You'll need it, you'll want me to push it up inside you. It might take a while. It's been rough on you. You're healing. You're making good progress. We don't have to push it, I'm not going anywhere," he said.

"But how...how are you...you gotta be aching down there Leif," said Lynne.

"It's nothing I can't take care of in a warm shower while I think about eating your pussy. Remembering your taste and the way you moan for me, always takes it over the top. I come fast, and I come good, and it's only a taste of what it will be like later. Besides, in some ways, waiting for it is fun. It's been so long since I've had sex, and I've never felt your little pussy before, and I can tell by tasting it and touching it that it will feel like heaven inside your little body. So I can wait. As long as I need to. Until you want to do me so hard your head spins," he added with a loving chuckle.

Then, when she was sitting on his hips, he smacked her butt and murmured, sit on my face.

And, in the dark, and only in the dark, since he hadn't seen her fully naked yet, another thing he wanted to save, he'd have her sit on his face while he used his tongue and pleasured her in every delightful, nasty way imaginable, licking her, sucking her, making her body cry with joy, over and over again, while she wet up his face and her thighs with pleasurable juices.

And lord, when he penetrated her with his tongue, she imagined he was putting his penis inside her. His tongue felt so good inside her body. She was starting to wonder if his penis would feel this very same way. His tongue inside her pussy felt warm and exquisite. She hoped his thickness would feel the same way.

***
Another week they spent together back and forth between apartments, and later in the week Lynne got sick. Leif actually noticed that she was sick before Lynne. He was fascinated by the way her light black skin flushed like his own. When he gave her orgasms, pink strains of pleasure would flush to her cheeks. When she laughed really hard the same thing happened. And, when she reached to hit the high notes in her songs, she would flush.

This morning, her face, and even her little nose was pink.

"Babe your face is so red," he said, with his early morning yawn.

"Stop teasing me because I blush. Your face is always red, white boy," she murmured crawling from the circle of his arms.

She stuck her tongue out at him like a playful little girl.

He chuckled.

"My face is not always red. I tan. And might even tan better than you even though you're a black girl...we'll see when I take you back to California with me to meet my folks. But, seriously, Lynne look at yourself in the mirror. Even your nose is red. And you sound stopped up. You're getting sick," he said tauntingly.

He stood up from the bed and felt her forehead.

"You're getting sick," she mimicked.

"What? I told you? Loved that green mini dress and the sexy green lip stick. Those crazy ass green glasses. I loved your stage clothes last night. It really matched with those rock covers. You were like a wild punk rock chick but it was too damn cold outside to be wearing that shit. Thank god I threw my jacket on you on the way home," scolded Leif.

"Leif, it's sweet when you worry about me, but I'm okay...I'm not sick, I probably sound hoarse because you, and your lovely tongue didn't let me get a lot of sleep last night not that I'm complaining at all," said Lynne sniffling.

"I couldn't help it. It was that cute little green punk rock dress. And that green lipstick. And those crazy ass lime green shoes...I like when you wear that wild shit...your little punk rock star shit...you're so wild on stage," he teased swatting her butt.

She brushed her teeth and fixed them oatmeal for breakfast.

Over the breakfast she admitted-

"Leif I feel shitty. You're probably right. I think I am getting sick babe," said Lynne.

"Well go rest in the living room. I'll make you some tea...I'll do the dishes," he added, as he washed up the dishes.

Lynn requested a hot toddy, an alcohol and spice based drink to soothe her cold, and he made it for her.

She sipped the hot toddy.

"Wanna play some of my new ass games," said Leif with a chuckle.

That was their joke because Lynne had old games that she loved at her apartment and he had a new playstation and a lot of modern games. Lynne was pretty good at them but she really loved the old school games.

"I got a headache babe. I'll watch you," she murmured.

She fell asleep like a little girl with her head on his knee. He knew how much he loved her when he buried his lips in her sweaty little scalp, kissing her. Poor thing. Why was she sweating so much! He raked his fingers in her soft, ethnic hair.

Running his fingers through her hair soothed her, and she snugged deeper into him, even in her slumber.

When she awoke, she sat up abruptly.

"Damn, my throat is scratchy," she said, and she sounded like she swallowed a mouth full of cotton.

Her face was really pink now.

"You need to go to bed sweetie," come on with me, he added, encouraging her to get up from the couch.

She might be sick, but her ass in her little sweatpants was still cute, so he groped her little ass, even as she wandered deliriously to the bedroom. He felt so guilty for feeling her up though when he heard her little snotty cough.

"Okay. Dr. Leif is on duty now. Into the bed with you, and I'm going to walk to the pharmacist and get cough syrup, vics vapor rub, and all that shit. We're going to beat the hell out of this cold, and I hope it's left your body in a few days so you don't miss a beat at the club," he added gently.

When she didn't say anything, no spunky replies, she only nodded and held onto the comforter like a little girl, he knew she felt like shit. When he took her temperature, and her fever was one hundred, he left as soon as he could to get the stuff he said she needed.

***

He came back with the stuff and Lynne had the covers all the way up to her ears. She was sweating and cold at the same time. Poor little thing she was sick as a dog.

He took out the vic's vapor rub, and slathered it on her neck, and on her chest close to her breasts, awakening her from her sleep. Even when he touched her when she was sick a warm undercurrent flowed through them, she moaned when he touched her.

"Down girl. You're too sick for frisky business," he teased.

She shot him an evil eye, but even that didn't look convincing she was so sick.

He gave her the cough syrup, he got the sleepy kind because he thought she needed her rest. She was fast asleep and out like a light within five minutes.

He actually called Linda, his mother. He was calling her because he wanted to make sure he was doing the right things to take care of Lynne. He hardly ever got sick, and when he did it was nothing that a few doses of cough medicine could not improve. Lynne seemed to be getting worse.

"Linda, how long before someone gets over a cold, if they are really sick? Been running fevers all day long," said Leif.

"Usually a few days or so, why? Sick Leif? Damn New York is so cold, I'm not surprised. I don't know why you and that band didn't stay in California. All the record companies were here. Plus you had a place for rehearsal. Not surprised you are sick in New York. You're like me. You're a sunshine kid, the cold weather has you sick," said his mom.

"It's umm, not for me...for my girlfriend," said Leif softly. Shyly. He didn't even realize he was blushing when he said it.

"Girlfriend. Wow, she must be pretty special! I mean, you never had one of those before. You were a real mess when you were here in California. Chasing every pretty blonde, brunette, and red head in a skirt. But Garrett and I told you to sow your wild oats, to make sure that you didn't get tied up into an established life pattern just because...that's what everyone thinks you should do. Don't follow everyone else who can only see one path. It's always start a career, get married, pump out babies. Do what moves your spirit! So...you finally want to stop sewing the oats? Just don't rush anything. Remember you have plenty of time. Your father and I didn't marry for almost twelve years after we were living together," said Linda.

"I...I know all about that, growing up. And I'm not doing things just because that's the way every one else does them. That's not what this is at all. We have a very unconventional relationship in some ways," he added softly.

He was thinking about the fact that he hadn't yet had sex with her yet, just given her sweet oral sex, and he already felt that he wanted to ask Lynne to marry him. He was waiting to save some money for a ring, and for the right moment. When those things were in place, he was going to propose, whether he'd made love to her fully or not.

But sexually, they were going at Lynne's pace. He didn't want her to be frightened of him in any way, when she gave herself to him. She wasn't scared of him when they were fooling around. She loved and trusted him. Loving and trusting him when he was inside her wasn't far behind. He was certain of it.

She needed time to rebuild her trust in a man after having been raped. But he could feel the progress she made every time they were intimate and loving together. Lynne was trying to rush things, but Leif knew he was doing the right thing by waiting until she begged for him.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers