Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 21

Story Info
Lynne made him feel beautiful.
5.9k words
4.48
17.3k
9

Part 21 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Lynne made him feel beautiful. It was funny feeling that way, he wasn't used to feeling just so lovely, inside and out. And, after wanting her so badly, in each and every way since he first saw her, even her teasing, kissing his body, sucking on his balls, licking on his haunches, and finally, licking his dick like it was a popsicle stick, and sucking it softly like a lollipop had been so amazing that he came. He never came with such gentle stimulation but it felt so good, he felt like he was coming forever. Best orgasm he'd ever had in his life! He'd never had such a gentle orgasm before.

He was ashamed to admit that he came before she even started to suck him good. He never came so fast. Premature ejaculation overload. Doing sensual things with her excited him so much, because he'd wanted her for so long, and she was such a shy little creature, that for her to get nasty with him, to get sensual with him, confide her fantasies, hell, for her to even use the words dick and pussy, only with him, well, that proved how much she loved him, and how close she was feeling with him. The way things were with that sensual little creature, the more hot and sensual it got, the deeper his feelings of love for her were.

If he couldn't even last when she licked his dick like a tootsie roll how the hell did he expect to make it when he finally got to push deep inside her juicy, tight little pussy. He had to get control of himself before she was ready to have sex with him. Damn it if he'd bust a load after five seconds of thrusting and not even make it a good experience for her, like a fucking sixteen year old, because he lusted for her so badly. Part of him putting her off was that he'd lost his nerve. He wanted her so badly he was scared he would come the second he was stroking in her hot little pussy. She was a temptress alright, without even meaning to be, that little saucy accent, the way she moaned, the way she looked at him with the big surprised eyes when things got lusty. Those sexy faces she made when he started making her feel good. The adorable way those cheeks would flush.

The sexy faces she made when she sucked his cock. She really did suck it like she loved how it tasted. He never had a woman make such a big deal over him before. He was starting to see, it was because those women didn't love him. It now seemed to him that for a woman to be enthusiastic for cock, she had to really loved the man. He had his dick sucked before, and it felt good, but those women didn't do it with the enthusiasm that Lynne showed. Lynne loved him, and she licked his cock and looked at him with puppy dog eyes like it was a vanilla tootsie pop.

And it seemed his sweet little Lynne had dick fever now. She was always trying to sneak a glance at it in his jeans. She was always grabbing it when he was kissing her now. He had to brush her hands away sometimes because she kept rubbing his dick through his jeans when he would get passionate kissing, and necking her. And when she kept rubbing, he felt like he might come in his pants. He really did feel like he was in high school again.

He'd wanted to do something special for her, for a long time, ever since the very first day, when he probably went a little too far, touching her, trying to console her, and help her to understand that she was not a failure at life because she was a singer and not using her Yale degrees.

He brought her to the studio in the evenings with him. She helped him clean up the studio, and vacuum. After they did the chores together it was always late, and they had permission from the studio owner to use the equipment.

He started tracking himself for demos before he'd met Lynne. Recording guitar beds, riffs, and solos, and even complete original electric and acoustic songs. When he recorded these songs, he used to have to run the controls on the mixer board, and then go in the studio to record.

Lynne was a little genius, so now that she was with him, he was able to teach her how to use the mixer boards to record his sound, and that freed him from having to be the sound engineer. Plus, with her side gig as a jingle recorder, she didn't get to learn how the mixer boards worked, even though she'd messed around in the studio. But she would need that knowledge if she wanted to be a recording artist. The same way she was helping him be brave and work on his stage presence, he was trying to teach her to record.

And he was getting braver now. In the beginning, he'd recorded with the lights turned all the way down. It made him nervous. Then he turned the lights up a little, but he played with his back to Lynne. Seeing her up there made him nervous.

But she would, after each take, tease him, her voice filling the studio saying

"I wish you'd let someone see those sexy blue eyes, even if you have to close them,"

So he did, little by little. Now he was recording with the lights up at house level, even though his eyes were closed with emotion most of the time.

Next, she'd slowly convinced him to sing. He hadn't wanted to sing at first. His ambition, if he ever went solo, was to be a solo guitar guy, with an emphasis on rock, like a Jeff Beck. But Lynne had worn on him.

"Come on you have a nice voice Leify," she begged him to sing.

It actually started with him saying, he wouldn't sing but he wanted her to lay down a track.

She picked one of her favorites, a song by the R&B group Mint Condition. But she wanted to completely make it over in the rock tradition, so it was like a hard rock ballad. He ended up doing the background vocals for her, the call and response part of the record. And at the playback, she said, you sound so damn good Leif! You should do half the album as your voice singing and the other half as guitar solos. So that was how it was born.

Next, he liked recording her to track...she had a litany of songs that she'd written, and she was a voracious writer, but she never did those tunes to track in a studio. She worked them in along with cover songs during live performances. He wanted her to see what the possibilities were, for her lovely voice, in the studio. So he'd listen to the music she'd recorded on her mac, those simple piano tracks, and he'd flush out the guitar melodies for her, laying everything over a pretty acoustic bed.

Sometimes, on Saturdays, if he could swing it, he'd get the band in there. After the band did their recordings, he'd save one or two spots for Lynne to give her a full, fleshed out, live backing track on record. And Lynne loved it.

Every minute. A sexy little ham she was, still doing her energetic, quirky, sexy little things, even though no stage audience was there to see her in the booth. It was this persona she had. But now, the stage woman, and Lynne off stage was merging, at least in the boudoir and he loved it.

When she watched the band's shows, she'd remarked offhandedly once,

"I wish I had some CDs to pass out when I play in clubs,"

Soon, she was going to get her wish. He only wished that he could have produced even better tracks, and made her some even nicer bootleg CDs. But the CD he made her were nicer as the ones his band was using, and his own demo effort.

She didn't know he was doing this; that was his plans for the tracks he recorded on her. He'd told her that it was to learn the process of recording, and maybe one day have something she could use, or take to a producer to have a vision. He had to tell the smart curious thing something, she was so inquisitive, anything so as not to ruin the surprise.

He knew from the moment he felt up under her little skirt that he wanted to convince her that nothing about her was a waste. She was going straight to the top doing her own thing, whether she used those Yale degrees or not. And he'd be right there by her side when she did.

***

He hadn't been to the doctor in at least a few years. But he knew he had played it fast and loose with women before Lynne, and he felt that he wanted to make sure that he protected her. He always used condoms, he'd never gone barebacked in a woman, but he wanted to be sure he was clean. She seemed so innocent, hadn't really been around too far, and he just wanted to be sure that he was safe. And maybe, if she felt comfortable, trusting him like that, maybe, one day, he could feel her sweet luscious body without a condom. Maybe not the first time, but in time.

He gave her the results one morning over breakfast. He knew that everything would be negative. Still, it was a relief to see he hadn't picked up anything from his wild days before Lynne.

"What's this baby," she asked when he sat the paper before her.

"I wanted...I wanted to protect you. Just to be sure...that I'm safe...for when we...you know...I don't want to...I never want to get you sick, or anything like that, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't sick. Lynne I've always been real careful, and used...used a rubber...I don't want you to think I was a total sleaze...but I might not want to be as careful with you as I've been with other women," he added tracing her lip gently with his thumb.

"Oh...I...I was always careful with my one partner before you, also...we always used condoms. My parents would have killed me, just absolutely murdered me if I'd gotten pregnant without being married. We were super careful. But I think it's really sweet that you went out and got tested and...and I think I should too...maybe...start planning what we wanna use if, you wanna, well...you know..." she added with a smile.

They knew without speaking that the shared implication was that he wanted to cum inside her, and what they would be doing if they weren't gonna use condoms.

"Wouldn't that be special Lynne. Nothing between us. Skin to Skin. It would be my first time doing that with a lady...and you could feel my life inside you like that. And I could be inside you like that. I don't, I don't want to share that with anyone else but you. Oh Lynne I dream of it. It would be wonderful," he added.

She looked at him, with those thick coke bottle glasses she was using to look at the morning paper, and he could see, her eyes were glazed with passion, and he didn't need to ask her to figure out that she was already dreaming about him coming inside her.

***

It should have been a long night in the studio. Lynne always dusted and emptied the little office trash cans, and he always vacuumed the whole thing and wiped everything down with cleaner. But tonight, he had planned a little surprise for her. He couldn't wait to give it to her!

"Hey babe, There's a box of shit over there in the corner. Can you bring it over to me?" asked Leif.

"Leif, baby that's a big ass box! It looks heavy," said Lynne.

She was whining. He grinned. Wait until she saw what was in the box.

"I know sweetheart. But see if it's too heavy for you, if it's too heavy I'll help, but I need it moved so I can sweep in that corner over there," he teased.

She was giving him that sassy, black woman eye roll.

That little eye roll that amused him so much, especially when she was giving it to someone else and not him.

Her eye roll said, 'why don't you move it yourself'.

It was the same eye roll she'd given him when they first met, and he tried to shake her hand.

"Ugh, Okay Leif! But you owe me," she said dragging her feet.

"Hey, I don't mind paying you," he teased licking his lips. He licked them nastily at her, as though he was licking her little womanhood.

She shot him a playful little evil eye.

He laughed inside. He knew the box was fucking heavy. Full of her surprise.

She went over to the corner, assessing the box. She stooped down to try to lift it.

"What the hell is in that damn box. Oh my god, I can't lift this thing. I'm going to take some of the shit out of here. Leif this is ridiculous. You need to get over here and help your woman, boy," said Lynne.

She was muttering and cursing under her breath.

"Got me over here with this heavy assed box in the corner...it's heavy as shit..."

Then Leif heard a shriek.

"Oh My God! What is this! That's me! Leif what is this! Oh no, this is too cool,"

And all he could do was smile.

He never felt prouder.

He pulled a bottle of wine from the cabinet located beside the mixing board console. He'd been hiding it for his surprise for Lynne.

He took out two plastic cups.

She was still in the corner.

She'd pulled out more CD's.

She was crying.

"It's got my face on it and everything. And look at that still of me singing. Man it looks professional. This is just too damn sweet Leif, I can't believe it," she added dabbing at the tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Well believe it. I only wish I had the money to master them better. Welcome to Lynne Miller's listening party huh?" he asked.

"In the fridge, there's some cheese and fruit. Go get it for us, and then we can listen to the CD. Bet you won't complain about getting that now that you know what was in that big ass box," he teased.

She took out the fruit, the cheese, and two small plates, and walked over to the mixer board where he was. She spread the bounty out on the table and sat beside him in the swivel chair next to his own.

"Nobody has ever done anything so sweet for me before! Not anyone I was close to like that. Taking an interest in my career like that. Leif I can't help it, I'm just so weepy, you make me feel like the most special woman in the world," she said crying again.

"Well Lynne, sweetness, you are the most special woman in the world to me. Anything I can do, to make you know, how much light you've brought into my world, and how you've made my life more complete, well hell, I'm happy to do it."

Lynne was looking sexy and adorable to him in a white turtleneck, and a white corduroy mini skirt. She had on white tights almost thick enough to be pants, and these cute huge white furry little boots. She was dressed for the cold. It was deep in the middle of fall now.

As usual, the sexy thing was braless but he could see her thick little nipples through that thick white cotton turtleneck sweater. She actually looked like a little school girl. Oh, what he would do to her with his mouth later for them to celebrate having her own mixed CD of tracks to give away, or sell after the show. But he wanted her to leave on that little schoolgirl looking skirt and turtleneck, and take off the tights and her panties, while he sucked on her pussy as long as she could stand it. He liked teasing it gently with licks and kisses until she begged for him to give her some steady stimulation so she could come.

Until she flooded everywhere. And, if she was a good girl, he'd play with her with a finger, or maybe two. She was relaxing, and really learning to enjoy penetration with one or two gentle fingers. She loved it now. Rocked her hips, moaned, and bit her lips. The pleasure was genuine, he could tell, as were those sweet spasms of her hot little pussy around his fingers, as he played with the spongy part deep inside her. He felt so guilty sometimes, when they were sharing a moment like this, and all he could think of was sex. But, that was because he was in love, and in lust with her. He couldn't separate the two too well sometimes. Thankfully, although shy, Lynne was a very sexual creature too. Really sensual.

"Leif, you are the most beautiful man I've ever met! I want to make you feel so good just how you make me feel!" she exclaimed.

She jumped in his lap so quickly, and started kissing him so ravenously that she startled him.

Even though they'd been kissing a little while now, the feeling of her soft sensual mouth, and her luscious tongue never failed to simply startle him with the pleasure of how good it felt. How wonderful she tasted.

He squeezed her tight in his arms, reveling in the feeling of her braless little breasts mashed up firmly against his chest. He traced her little chin dimple as she forced her tongue even deeper into his mouth, tracing his tongue in sensual rapid circles with her own smaller tongue. Her eager, kitten like aggression both turned him on, and tickled him to laughter with her spontaneity.

So he laughed playfully into her mouth. She was giggling too. She nibbled and bit at his lips. Then, she looked into his blue eyes with her beautiful big brown ones. She kissed his cheek, and his forehead with gentle lips.

He loved the tenderness between the two of them, and the closeness.

"How can I make you feel good Leif? How can I make you feel like heaven like you make me feel," she whispered sweetly in his ear.

She made him feel so sensual and good, he squirmed on the chair with her in his lap, and then he was embarrassed that wriggling like that was girly, the way Lynne wriggled when he kissed her. But she stoked such a fire in him. Such a fire of passions and temptations denied.

Oh sometimes, sometimes he wanted to make love to that sweet little thing so badly. Sometimes he didn't want to wait anymore. Hell, he never wanted to wait anymore! But he did it for her. He wanted her to enjoy sex, and penetration, and understand what pleasure and love felt like. Besides, he had some special questions to ask her, and he figured that they could wait until after he'd asked her these questions. He wanted to do it in time for the answers to be settled before they visited his parents at Christmas. Hell his mother Linda already loved her, and now, she would sometimes ask him to put Lynne so early in the once per week call he was jealous.

So, he could wait, but sometimes it was so hard. Her pretty little body was aching to be made love to, by a gentle man who loved her with all his heart, and would give her pleasure. And once she understood about the sweet pleasure of tender lovemaking, maybe then he could fuck her sometimes. If she wasn't too scared of fucking because of her previous experiences. He only wanted to fuck her sometimes. She was too sexy not to fuck. Jesus! He'd be gentle most of the time. He'd only fuck her occasionally.

"I want to make you happy like you make me Leif," she murmured sucking his earlobe.

"You do make me happy sweetness. You make me happy everyday," he murmured patting and rubbing her cute little ass.

"I want to make you happy like I did that morning when we compared bodies, to see which body, God was talking about, a man, or a woman, when he said, he made man in His image. Oh Leif, I dream about it. I know you said, let's not have sex yet, but ever since, it's all I can think about is tasting you, so much I feel sick," she groaned.

She kissed him again. This time, there was a sexy, nasty cadence to her kiss. The way she kissed him, made him know exactly what she was thinking about. His dick.

He loved her little reading glasses. Have mercy she looked like an innocent angel. His innocent naughty angel. Half her hair was in a ponytail, the other part of her hair, hanging down shoulder length in the back. Such a sweet, innocent, freaky little creature. No one would know but him. He loved it. Yes! What he'd been dreaming of since he first saw her. A secret, special, nasty bond between two people who loved each other like mad.

"I....I want to...I want to feel you," she murmured deliriously against his lips.

Her hot breath made his groin throb.

"I...I want it in my mouth so much Leif," she moaned sucking and gently biting his lips.

Her hand moved sensuously up under his blue sweater.

"Oh, oh Lynne, sweetie, I love you so much," he murmured.

"I love you too. Oh it's so hard for me," she moaned, and she squeezed it in his jeans.

"Lynne baby it aches. Don't tease my dick like that. I don't want to come in my good jeans. You make me feel like a helpless little boy," he moaned.

"Baby, you wasting your come in those Levis, is, is the last thing in the world I want you to do," she murmured, unbuckling his pants buckle.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers
12