Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 40

Story Info
Lynne had tears in her eyes...
12.8k words
4.46
13.9k
8

Part 40 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Lynne had tears in her eyes when Leif parked the car, and then gently escorted her onto the ferry. It was a local ferry, so it was rather small, and it only had a top and a bottom floor.

It was lovely to Lynne to be able to get on this Ferry. She'd wanted to ride since she was a child, and never got around to it as a grown woman, when she was free and on her own. It really symbolized the beginning of getting all the things she'd wished for as a little girl. Things that were denied, and she spent many nights wishing for when she couldn't sleep, Leif gave them to her tenderly in her hands, and what was more, he enjoyed giving her experiences she'd never had. He acted like it made him just as happy, as she got, having the experience.

And Leif called himself the dream catcher. She didn't know what she'd done to deserve this soulful man's sweet tenderness, but God must love her some kind of way to bless her with this man, despite those excommunication threats. She'd all but forgotten about the harshness of her family. This life, she spent with Leif, was the real life.

He escorted her proudly onto the ferry, his hand laced protectively in his.

"Go ahead and choose the seat that you want, and I'll bring your cocoa baby," he added dotingly.

"Where do you want to sit?" asked Lynne.

"I asked you where you want to sit. I don't give a damn where we sit. Where I want to sit doesn't matter. You're the one who's had the shitty day, and a shitty father who lied to you about the ferry. I want to sit where my Lynney wants to sit. Go on and choose a seat, scoot," he said playfully smacking her rear.

She could sit wherever she wanted. My how he spoiled her! She grinned at him and picked a seat near the back of the Ferry, where no one else was sitting, which had a stunning view of the water.

"Very nice choice. Nice and private back here too. Hopefully no one comes over here and ruins our party," said Leif playfully.

"I know, right. Every time you pick a nice, serene spot like this, some idiot comes and spoils it," laughed Lynne.

"So that's one large hot cocoa with a ton of marshmallows. Any candy or any other treats for my Lynney. You've had a hard day, and your man has big pockets, and I just want to spoil you today. You want popcorn or anything else," he asked sweetly.

"No, I just really want the cocoa Leif. And hurry back. It's chilly. I need your body heat, I want you to put your arms around me," said Lynne brushing her shoulders.

"Yes Ma'am," said Leif, and he was off to the concession stand to get Lynne her hot cocoa.

He returned with a huge paper cup of cocoa and a brown paper bag.

He handed her the cocoa and the brown paper bag.

"What's this?" said Lynne gesturing at the bag before grabbing the bag and the cocoa.

Leif patted his lap.

"My favorite girl gets to sit on my lap. I know you love sitting on my knees," he added kissing her forehead.

Lynne did love his lap. She just didn't want to embarrass him in public. Didn't want him to be ashamed because she was so starved for the sweet affection he nourished her with. Climbing all over him in private was one thing, but in public was another.

"Are you sure...people might stare...I don't want to embarrass you," said Lynne softly.

He looked lovingly into her eyes. He looked so lovingly into her eyes with his sky blue eyes he absorbed her with his warmth. He cocked his head to the side, as though he was trying to see through her.

"No one's back here. So who's gonna stare? Even if everyone comes back here, I don't give a shit! You're my woman, and you love to cuddle and snuggle with me. I like it too. Does it embarrass you to sit in my lap in public Lynney?" he asked sweetly.

It didn't embarrass her, she loved cuddling up to him wherever they were.

She shook her head no emphatically. It didn't embarrass her at all.

"Well good then. You're gonna be my wife, and you should never, ever be embarrassed to share your man's love, and his affection. You're welcome to my lap whenever you want it, I don't care if it's in public or not. Doesn't embarrass me to cuddle my sweet princess. It doesn't embarrass me anymore than being raunchy with you, and being inside you. Hell, I like being close to you too. Now climb on my knees, I know you want to," he added, pulling her into his arms.

Lynne sat across his knees, cuddling up to his chin.

Being cared for him lovingly felt so good all over her heart, and she felt those sweet, warm, sensual urges start to build in her body, her stomach and pussy was all tingly when he dotingly kissed her forehead. She blushed a little and then remembered how much all the feelings were related. His kindness aroused her, and it was normal. He felt the same way for her, he told her so.

She hugged him around his neck and buried her head under his chin. She loved resting there, safe and secure, and the smell of his sweet after-shave.

She had her cocoa and this mysterious paper bag in her hand like a spoiled princess.

"So I know this one is the cocoa, but what's in this paper bag?" asked Lynne.

"Well, I know you like lots of marshmallows. I told the guy to put as many marshmallows in there as he could, because I loved my wife very much, and she'd had a tough day today and I wanted to make her happy. I'm sorry I lied about the wife part, but I just can't wait Lynney," he added like a happy little boy.

Lynne chuckled with delight.

"That's the best lie you ever told, so sweet. It's okay. I can't wait until you're my husband. I catch myself calling you that too sometimes. I still don't understand how the marshmallows relate to the bag," said Lynne.

"You're so particular and smart, you won't even let me get to the heart of the story. Open the bag little brainiac," said Leif playfully.

Lynne opened the paper bag, and it was stuffed with marshmallows. Lynne chuckled with delight.

"He kept asking me was that enough, and I said no. And after a while I said, she really likes marshmallows with the cocoa and she's wanted to ride this ferry since she was little and it was her first time today. I told him, you were beautiful, and I wanted to get you whatever you wanted, because I thought, well, I thought you never got the chance to have what you wanted when you were a little girl. I told him I'd buy the marshmallows from him, to be sure you had enough. He said he thought it was sweet that I wanted to make you happy, but he looked around to make sure no one was listening. Then he dumped a shit load of marshmallows in this bag. I offered to pay, but he said there were a hell of a lot of marshmallows back there. He says he hopes you like the cocoa," added Leif as an after thought.

Lynne was furiously wiping her tears by the time she found out what was in the bag.

"Oh baby, thank you so much! There are more marshmallows here than I ever think I could need. I love you so much!" said Lynne kissing his cheek.

She didn't need anyone to explain to her that the marshmallows were a metaphor for Leif's love, and he wanted to stuff her with love and kindness until she felt full of his love, the same way he wanted her cocoa full of marshmallows.

Lynne opened the bag of marshmallows but before she'd gotten to reach in the bag, he was popping the mini marshmallows in her mouth.

"Let me. I want to baby," he added between tiny pecks of her mouth.

The marshmallows were sweet and chewy like she loved, and nibbling them from Leif's fingers was fun.

She sipped the cocoa, and it was rich and delicious but too hot, so she only took a brief sip before the ferry started to move, and make inroads, cutting through the inlet of the bay.

She heard the slight sound of the sound of the ferry leaving the dock.

Leif must have realized the cocoa was hot, because he pulled the lid back and blew on the cocoa, and blew on the cocoa, trying to cool it off for her.

Just that simple gesture! Wanting it to be comfortable for her mouth, and not wanting her to have to do it.

"Damn, I'm so spoiled," said Lynne.

And she was smiling through her tears.

"Yes, you are. And it's high time you are. I didn't like what I saw back there with mom and dad. I don't think you ever knew what it was like to be spoiled, as cute and sweet as you are. But you're gonna learn it now. You're gonna be one rotten ass wife. I gotta get in all that spoiling and fast, because we're gonna have some rotten ass kids too, but once they come along, I have to divide my spoiling. Of course with them it will be different, because I don't want to raise total brats. So I can't spoil them as much as I spoil you, but still, my attention will be divided, so I won't be able to spoil quite as effectively. So I figure there are about half a dozen years to get you good and rotten, and then I'll just be doing a maintenance of keeping you rotten until they get out of the house, and once they move out, then you'll be Leif's rotten ass wife again, but by this time, you'll also be old. So you'll probably be mean too," he teased.

Lynne chuckled until she snorted. Not only was he sweet but he made her laugh too.

"Leif only, only if I get to spoil you too. That's the only way these dreams work," she said playfully.

"Well fine, I get dibs on the spoiling. I called it first. Plus you're cuddly, and soft, and tiny, and you had a not so great childhood. So, you can spoil me, but only if I get first dibs," he added playfully.

Only the two of them would be arguing about who could spoil each other more.

"Well I'm gonna fill your belly with my cooking. Make you nice and fat, and fuss and care over your every need around the house," said Lynne.

Leif was still busy blowing on her cocoa.

"Maybe, but I'm the one blowing on this cocoa to get it ready for your tender lips. Your mouth is so tender and soft. That's why it feels so good on my cock, and that's why you can't even stand to sip this steamy cocoa. It's not that hot, but it is very hot to tender lips like yours," he whispered softly.

Lynne chuckled.

Leif grabbed huge handfuls of marshmallows, sipped the cocoa down for her, placed the marshmallows in and replaced the lid, holding up the cocoa for her to drink.

A family and their two children appeared around the rear of the ferry where Leif and Lynne were sitting, and the parents simply glared at the two of them.

There was hatred in their eyes, and Lynne couldn't tell if it was because she and Leif were an interracial couple, or if it was because they though that it was inappropriate for her to be in Leif's lap.

She made a motion to get up.

"You don't need to get up Lynney. You didn't do anything wrong. I can pamper you, it's quite alright, and if anyone is offended, they can take their leave now. You wanna sip," he crooned indulgently.

She sipped the cocoa he proffered to her lips like his spoiled little princess.

"Still warm, but not too hot for your lips right," asked Leif indulgently.

"No, perfect," cried Lynne happily, as he tenderly rubbed her stomach.

She took the cocoa from Leif's hands and sipped it greedily, loving the texture of the chewy marshmallows with the sweet cocoa.

She guessed that the glaring couple and their brood was disgusted, because they gathered up their children, and left she and Leif alone at the rear of the ferry.

Lynne was glad, because now, she could kiss Leif, and she'd wanted to, since he'd defended her honor.

She leaned in first, stealing greedy pecks, between Leif feeding her the marshmallows.

"Mmm, tasty little cocoa kisses," he groaned playfully.

The flavor of his mouth was sweeter, and more delightful than any cocoa, and the taste of his tongue more delightful to her pallet than any marshmallows and she propped the bag of marshmallows in her lap, carefully holding onto her cocoa with one hand, and pulled his lips toward hers by his dreadlocked ponytail for more sweet kisses.

He nibbled at her lower and upper lip playfully with his mouth, and all Lynne could do was groan in delight.

He licked the tiny little nub under her upper lip, then over the pad of her lip with a gentle tongue, and Lynne felt her panties growing slick, and she was glad she was wearing nylons under her denim skirt. She guessed she looked like a strange little school teacher right now, all dressed up to meet her parents, but Leif made her feel beautiful with the way he kissed her and gently traced her knee over her skirt.

He kept propping marshmallows in her mouth between kisses, which Lynne would quickly nibble, and then resume kissing Leif, while he devoured her lips and cleaned her pallet of the taste of cocoa and sweet, chalky marshmallows and replaced it with the intoxicating taste of his mouth, and fragrant after shave.

Their kissing increased in passion as the ferry picked up pace, cutting through the water.

The only thing that stopped Lynne from even more aggression was how awkward the skirt pooled around her knees and calves. She wished she was wearing her jeans, she would have straddled him and kissed him wildly, and maybe got up to something even more naughty than kissing while keeping a careful lookout.

Instead, she adjusted herself on his knee, happily indulging in her cocoa, marshmallows, and Leif's kisses.

"So what do you want to do after the ferry Lynney?" said Leif.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do? Go home and make love? Grab a movie? See if Janelle or Matthew want to go out for drinks and tell them about our day with my crazy ass parents?" chuckled Lynne.

"This was a lousy day for you, but it's also the first day you probably understand just how much you belong to me, and what a family you and I will be as man and wife, and I think we should celebrate that however you see fit. But I will tell you a little ways after this ferry docks, there's some fun little Fair type thing you can do, some ferris wheels, some games, and things like that. I think it's a perfect activity for my special woman, especially if she's never seen where this ferry stops before," he added lovingly.

Lynne couldn't even hide the joy in her eyes. There were rides on the other side of the Ferry. All these years she never had ridden the ferry, she had no idea that there were rides on the other side of the ferry. Now her man would treat her to amusement park rides, because he thought it would be fun for her, since he figured she'd missed It when she was small, and doing all that damn stuff in her religion.

He was so right, she was going to be his rotten ass wife, and Lynne couldn't wait. Only if she could make him her rotten ass husband, and spoil him in all the ways she could, including being his sweet loving freak, and giving him sexual pleasure in ways he only dreamed of before.

***

When they got off the ferry, she saw the Ferris wheel over in the distance. She'd finished her cocoa, and Leif chucked it in a trash can without her even having to ask, then took the marshmallows from her hands, holding the bag.

"We can save them for later, I know you love them darlin'," he added sweetly.

He didn't even want her to be stuck carrying the bag.

Lynne looked at the Ferris wheel over in the distance. It was considerably warmer on the other side of the bay, and she was glad it was not as chilly as the Ferris Wheel ride over.

It seemed to be a fairly nice day to be visiting an amusement park, but it was so early in the spring time that it was practically vacant, with families wanting much more to spend their June, July, and August at the park.

"That Ferris wheel is what has my woman so fascinated. I see that look on your face. Let's get some tickets," said Leif.

He got enough tickets for them to get on several rides. The Ferris wheel was just starting to accept passengers again, and it was just starting to get closer to the later afternoon, the golden colors melting into the sky.

"It's a beautiful end to a really shitty day. So this was what the Ferry was all about that they were so enthusiastic for when I was a kid. I was so busy focused on the ferry, I missed the part about the rides," said Lynne with a grin.

"Oh, that's okay sweetness. This is just a cheap ass little Fair. I've been here with Matt and some of the guys in the band a while ago. Gonna take you to a real theme park later, with Tons of rides after the wedding. Every ride you can imagine. They've got some great ones back in Cali, and so we can do that when we go next Christmas," said Leif.

Lynne looked over at Leif, and just sighed with happiness. This was her life now. Yes, there would be next Christmas and the next, and Christmases with Leif and his beautiful family, and their children even when she was an old woman. Her eyes were filled up with water.

Despite her efforts the tears started to fall.

"Baby I love rollercoasters, I can't wait! I love rides. I've only been a few times. My friends are such chickens, they don't want to get on any rides," said Lynne with a grin, wiping away her tears.

"When we get home, we'll get on the website for this theme park back home. We'll print the map, and I want you to circle every coaster and all the other shit you want to do. Maybe they'll be time for us to get a visit in before the wedding. I don't know, you and mom and Janelle have that itinerary packed as hell," said Leif.

He rolled his eyes, but Lynne knew it was mock disgust.

He was happy that they were having a nice wedding, a joyous celebration of their love, and Lynne wasn't being deprived of the treat of a lovely catered wedding, just because her family did not want to participate, he mentioned it often. Said that good girls like her deserved a pretty wedding.

"I don't know if there will be time or not, every day is accounted for, thanks to Janelle, and Mom," laughed Lynne.

"Well then, you'll just have to wait until Christmas then. I'll take you then and you can get on all the rides that you see that you like. But, in the meantime, let's enjoy today. We're ahead of ourselves little tortoise," he added lovingly tickling her chin dimple.

Before she met Leif, no one could have ever told her that her man would call her a nickname like tortoise and it would fill her heart with such a tender glow. An acknowledgement of how much his love had brought her out of her painful shell.

She loved being his tortoise, and as their Ferris wheel cart started moving up the circle, Lynne grabbed Leif, and started kissing him passionately, loving the taste of his thin sultry lips in hers, the minty taste of his kiss, and the prickly heat of his five o'clock shadow against her face.

Leif took both her hands in his own, holding them gently, and they kissed, and kissed, and kissed the whole duration of the ferris wheel ride, Lynne on one side of the car, and Leif on the other, as they rode high, high, high above the skyline of New York city, but even those great heights were no match for their love.

When they were finally brought down to earth, and about to exit the street car, Lynne had lubricated so much from the way he gently moved his tongue in her own mouth, and hinted at what he would do to her pussy, that she was nearly embarrassed to get up from the seat.

She saw Leif adjusting himself discretely and she could see that the kissing like that, separated by the design of the car by necessity had aroused him as well. He grabbed her protectively by the waist, and escorted her out of the Ferris wheel car.

They held hands, and Lynne took her bag of marshmallows, happily munching along.

It was then that she looked around at the few other Theme park visitors scattered around, and she remembered that she looked like a silly church girl, all dressed up to meet her parents, in her long sleeved sweater, calf length skirt, and modest boots. She didn't dress like this anymore, and hadn't for a few years. And maybe that family had been staring so hard at she and Leif, because dressed up like this, they really looked like polar opposites, even though he was dressed up in his own shirt and khakis.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers