Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 45

Story Info
Lynne learns about her surprise, hard nights before wedding.
18.1k words
4.4
18.1k
7

Part 45 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your feedback as you are reading the story. Your comments keep me going.

I appreciate the patience of each and every one of you who is sticking by this story and enjoys reading about the sexuality and emotional growth and development of these two characters. I'm writing the story for each and every one of you.

I hope you enjoy this latest update, I worked pretty hard on this piece. There are only six days left in the timeline of this story, the wedding is coming very shortly!


***

Lynne learned a lot about love from Leif in the week leading up to the wedding. She learned, just as she’d learned when she messed up the first time he met her parents what forgiveness meant.
And that knowledge and lesson strengthened her adoration for Leif. She’d never learned the lesson of forgiveness growing up. Her father had endless demands for her, never apologized when he was wrong, and, if she fell short of his list of requirements for being a young lady, or the church’s requirements, they punished her with guilt.

But there was none of that with Leif. He just cuddled her tight in his arms and promised permanency and love, and even understanding what she’d thought at the time was a very real fear of him growing frustrated with her, and abandoning her, before he’d reassured her yesterday that this wasn’t the case.

“I don’t get frustrated with my sweetie. A husband needs to meet his wife where she’s at emotionally. I know where you are right now sweetie, and you need to feel that deep, strong love, and you need your husband to watch over you and protect you, and you need reassurance that I’m not going anywhere. Hell, seeing the way your folks bailed, I understand it. What a privilege to be able to love you like that sweetness, and then, you can show that same love that you learned from your husband to our babies, when they mess up and need Mommy to forgive them,” he added softly.

He also reminded her that there were sure to be times when she needed to forgive him too, and him setting a good example by not continuing to hold it against her was teaching her what love and forgiveness felt like. Feeling that warm love and forgiveness, it really underscored to Lynne how everything she’d ever learned was wrong. The “God” that her parents worshiped was an angry god, and a punisher for transgressions, and they carried that into their dealings with others.

But the home she shared with Leif was a warm haven of boundless love. But the sweeter he was, the kinder he was, the more she couldn’t wait to give him the hard and steamy loving that he needed. He was so good to her. And she couldn’t help herself with him at night. It was getting harder to control. Because she wanted to feel that feeling of rough sex too, now as much as he did! She craved the wild sexuality that Leif was just beginning to expose her to, the man who was so horny for only her scent, that he couldn’t help smelling her underwear and playing with himself. The part of him that quite literally pinned her down to keep her from getting too wild, now that she wanted it rough, and she saw him in the glimmer of the moonlight, flaring his nostrils like a horny ass bull, who couldn’t wait to charge her, but would force them both to wait until they said those vows as they planned. Pushing her down, using his dick in her gently, but only just for a little bit more, only until that special wedding day.

One night she pulled him on top of her hard and dug her heels in his ass and begged him to teach her about fucking, just once, the wedding was only a week away. He’d simply kissed her forehead, chuckled, and forcefully pinned her legs back against the bed.

She was so excited she was trembling when he lifted his dick out of his pajamas, he didn’t even pull his pajama pants all the way down.

She thought for sure he was going to give it to her nasty and rough and she clawed him gently around his neck as he started licking around her mouth.

“Please baby, please, I want you so much, I want to be goooddd!” she whimpered, and she bit his lower lip.

Boy did he chuckle, and he tousled her hair.

“You are gonna be good, the best wifey in a few short days, I’ll do whatever you want me to do to you. If you want to be my little toy, it’s fine Lynney, and maybe I’ll be your toy sometime too,” he grunted.

But instead, he used his strength to stretch her legs apart and then sexed her maddeningly slow, until the joy radiated into a cloyingly sweet ache so syrupy sweet and pleasant she had to pinch her nipples until they stung just to cope with the pleasure, and joy as her pussy throbbed with sweet soft pleasure against his dick over, and over again.

And she was learning for sure, there was a place for lovemaking and place for hard, sweaty sex, and that part of her pinched her nipple until it hurt, and that slight pain was sweet joy for Lynne, as she learned about the Myriad of shades of pleasure and joy, and how things that hurt a little bit could feel good as hell too in the right context!

“Leif baby please, I want you to fuck me so bad I feel sick!”

He was watching her with narrow eyes. He groaned as he came and then whispered.

“I can’t wait to take care of that for you. Now, time for bed sweetheart,”
And he rocked her, and cuddled her, let her have the private joy of sucking on his finger until she felt sleepy. He actually propped his finger up to her mouth, and pushed it inside, because he knew it soothed her.

Tender, soothing pleasures he’d never tell another soul, that filled in broken cracks in her heart.

“Just go to sleep now Lynney. I’ll always love you. Next week, each night I’ll say, husband will always love you until I’m sure you understand it. And, even after you know it, I’ll keep saying it because I like saying it, and it’s how I truly feel in my heart. And I know you love your man too. Can see it when you look at me like a damn hero. There is not any shit you can do, besides sleeping with another man that will ever, ever make your husband not love you. Different than any other shit you’ve known before, different than how you’ve been raised I promise you. Tender, loving, care,” he added emphatically

She could hear his voice was husky and his throat was tight with emotion

She cried against her pillow that she’d ever known a feeling so sweet.

All she could do was whisper with gratitude-

“Thank you, baby. I can’t wait until this Saturday Leify, when I’m your wife,” as he kissed her forehead dotingly over and over again, goodnight.

“Me neither darling,” he added throatily.

***

Finally, they’d packed and were flying to California. Just a quick stop over Janelle’s to pick her up for the airport, and they would be off. Lynne could not wait for the wedding week. They had a little bit of preparation ahead of them, plus Leif’s bachelor party, her own bachelorette party, and bridal shower, and the Rehearsal Dinner.

It would be a time of reflection on how far their love had brought them through this whirlwind courtship. But, Lynne couldn’t help feeling a little guilty. Despite the sober moments she spent reflecting on their love, and how sweet it was, and how many ways he rescued her, she couldn’t help dreaming and longing for the wild, nasty sex he promised to teach her about after they were wed.

She shouldn’t be feeling that so much before the wedding, she should be focusing on the sweetness of their love and romance, and courtship, and she confided in Leif.

He kissed her forehead and told her she was damn sexy and adorable.

“You think you can separate love out into tiny little compartments the way you’ve been raised? I told you about that before, the first time we visited my mom and dad. Hell no sweetie, you are learning everyday, it’s all blended together, you feel horny for me because you love me with all your heart and want to be close to me. It’s all natural, and normal to feel this way. Aching to fuck you is the way I’ve been feeling since I first saw you walk on stage. I’m not gonna tell anyone what a little horndog you’ve become, and what a nasty girl you are, and how you can’t wait for your husband to lay that pipe down hard, don’t worry cutie,” he teased licking his lips at her.

Lynne threw her sock at him, giggling and continued packing her suitcase.

She didn’t have much to do after packing, because Leif had taken care of all the trip details and those minor last minute wedding things, making sure the little ring bearer and flower girl’s parents had actually picked up their clothing, seeing to it that everyone’s flights were in order, making sure his part of the bridal party had selected the tuxes Lynne wanted, and that they fit.

So, he’d taken care of many of the matters that were normally stressful for the bride, and Lynne learned that not only was he a prince, but he knew how to calm her down, and keep her from succumbing to the worry wart side of her personality. He was taking care of her, and she couldn’t wait to feel like she took care of him in the bedroom, the way she fussed over him outside of the boudoir, making sure he had a hot meal before the flight, folding all of his clothes neatly in his suitcase for him. She made sure he had all the things he wanted for his guitar in his gig bag, and just the little things she did to be sure he was comfortable and happy that he loved.

Lynne wanted to be comfortable for her flight, but still look cute, so she picked a favorite t-shirt of hers, advertising that pabpst beer, knotted it so that it was like a mid-drift, wore cute little sandals with a heel, and tight black jeans.

Leif’s beautiful blue eyes followed her throughout the house as she made one last check that they had all their belongings, and everything in the house was turned off.

“You’re so damn cute,” he moaned huskily kissing her chin dimple.

He pushed her into the wall near the door, tracing her silky neck, capturing her lips in a gentle kiss, and sucking her upper and lower lips with feeling like he knew she loved.

And, he watched her tremble with pleasure, while he ached with longing to satisfy her, and make the trembling worthwhile.

“Just a little while longer,” I promise, he murmured kissing her forehead.


***

He’d fooled his little cutie until the last possible second about the tickets on the way to the airport with Janelle in tow. He carried the ruse on until she’d actually printed the tickets from the Kiosk. And, her adorable response made everything, even her prior doubt of him worth it.

She squealed, she laughed, she squeezed him tight, and kissed him so hard he had a print on his face, not from the lipstick, but he force of her lips against his cheek, all while looking at him like a hero and telling him how much she loved him. The airline clerks were surly as he happily picked her up and swung her all around. And even still, he did not stop chuckling with Lynne and spinning her all around until he was certain that she’d had her time to process her special moment.

Once he was sure, he got the three of them checked in, and they were off for the New Orleans airport. He still planned to surprise her within the surprise, only telling her that they were visiting her granny between an obscenely long layover that he’d chosen to spend some time visiting granny, since she was fearful of flights and couldn’t see well, and wouldn’t be in attendance at the wedding.

He almost felt guilty for fooling the little cutie so thoroughly, while her pretty, brown exotic eyes danced with wonder. She watched the skyline excitedly, too nervous to sleep. His little Lynne loved to sleep on him, even around the house, often remarking that she got more sleep since she’d known him than she’d ever gotten before. So the fact that she was too excited to sleep on a boring airline flight where she loved to sleep until drool foamed at the corners of her cute little lips, let him know that she was excited to see her granny.

At the Louisana airport, she picked up some gifts for her granny, a creole spice kit, and he didn’t have the heart to tell her that granny was so advanced she probably got her spices from a witch doctor in a Louisiana thicket, and playing cards with huge numbers on them that granny could see. He teased her for coming from a line of cheating ass gamblers.

When the time came to pay for the gifts, Lynne reached for her wallet, and he playfully pushed it back into her purse.

“This visit to granny is a gift for you, so if you want to give granny presents, I’m buying. You know better,” he added playfully swatting her rear.

The smack was really an excuse to feel up his soon to be bride, and she grinned and giggled all over herself.

He loved making her happy.

They hailed a taxi to her granny’s home.

***
Lynne paid careful attention during the taxi ride over to her Granny’s home. She tried to remember if she recognized any of the sights and sounds on the way over. She didn’t remember a lot from when she was thirteen, the last time she saw her granny, but she could tell that this area had been affected by Hurricane Katrina, although not as severe as other parts of Louisiana.

“I still can’t believe you did this for me. Oh Leif it’s so sweet and it makes me so happy, I’m sorry I ever doubted you,” said Lynne softly and her eyes were watery.

“Hey now, you’re gonna stop beating up over yourself about it. An honest mistake and it’s water under the damn bridge now, neither of us will remember that shit in ten years. We’ve got a joyous week ahead of us,” said Leif squeezing Lynne’s hand lovingly in the taxi.

As they got further from the airport, the path became more rural, and the homes became smaller, but they all had these lovely shaded porches, and there was at least one person sitting on each porch, and in many cases, an entire family.

Besides New York, which she called home, Lynne could never recall feeling so much at home…the people looked so much like her, and, even if she didn’t know was much about the place as she could, she felt an immediate familial connection.

“Damn Lynney, these people all look like your cousins, everyone here must be related,” he teased as Lynne popped him on the arm.

“They might be!” said Janelle and they all laughed.

“Like you don’t have a bunch of people in the back woods where you lived that look like they could be related. Everyone there is blonde and blue especially back there in that woods you took me near for our ice cream and vintage shop dates, so there,” teased Lynne, sticking her tongue out at him and a face.

Leif licked at her tongue, then pretended that he was going to bite her tongue, and she squealed with laughter turning her face.

“Oh come on Lynne, I’m only funning. They probably aren’t all related but they all have that nice smooth buttery skin that you have. Probably the same milky brown eyes too, if you see them up close,” said Leif softly looking into her own eyes.

Lynne blushed.

“My granny was quite the looker in her day, maybe she’ll show you some pictures,” said Lynne.

“Hmmm, I don’t doubt granny was fine if she looked anything like you,” said Leif playfully nibbling the column of her neck.

“You two are pathetic and gross. I can’t wait for this damn wedding for a break from you two, how long is this honeymoon? Two weeks. Hell yeah!” teased Janelle.

Finally they were on a path she recognized, getting close to her Granny’s home. The houses were older, and even more rundown in this area. When she’d ridden through her with her family, after her father created his own self made wealth with the taxi company, she remembered her father being annoyed about the humble circumstances of her mother’s background. He felt shame and embarrassment. He called them gutter people, and suggested that her Grandmother would be a lot better off living with her daughter in Brooklyn than in the dilapidated ghetto section of the New Orleans district that her Granny called home.

“I don’t know why she won’t live with us,” he would always say, but Lynne knew that her granny had her own convictions and wanted nothing to do with her parents religious cult. And, her granny might not have much, but that home always radiated with love from the second she stepped her feet on the porch, until the second she had to leave.

Normally, children cried when they had to visit granny if she lived in such a remote hole in the wall area, and couldn’t wait to leave. Lynne was the opposite. She could feel her granny’s love even then, and it felt different than her parents love. It was a tender adoration, understanding that Lynne didn’t have the patience or the attention span that the “bigger people” had, and an enjoyment of the things that brought Lynne joy. Singing, pretending to act, and catching fireflies in jars, sipping on her granny’s sweet tea. So different than how buttoned up and prim and proper she needed to be around her parents home. She’d wanted to live with her granny, her granny even suggested it once, at least for the summer, as it was an opportunity for her to get clean air in her lungs.

Her parents blatantly refused this. And, behind Granny’s back, they cited her lack of education and her love of the black arts as their reasoning. But it didn’t stop her from loving granny like mad, burning up her phone getting recipes, and also occasionally hinting that things might not be as perfect with their family as it seemed. However, Lynne didn’t press this angle much. Her granny would go quiet and whisper that she wished there was something she could do.

When the taxi driver pulled up to the house, Lynne could hardly contain her excitement.

She reached across Leif to open the door, and he threw his head back and chuckled, looking at her with wonder.

“Just like a damn adorable little girl. You can’t wait, just like a little kid! Giving you presents is the best! Look how excited you are. You gonna just climb across my knees and out of the car and ring granny’s doorbell. If you climb across me, I’m going to spank your little buns. It’s not polite to climb across your husband,” he teased, climbing as slowly as he could out of the car, just to rile her up.

“You’re not my husband yet! Six more days!” she quipped.

“Oh hell, I’m just as well your husband, and you keep it up, and not only will I not let you up, I’ll tickle your tummy for being sassy to your husband to be in six days. Is that what you want,” he asked playfully swatting her thigh.

“Ouch, get off!” she cried chuckling.

She loved when he teased her, played with her, and threatened to spank her, and she received his adoration and love. Being the apple of his eye was something she’d probably never get used to. She felt all tingly in her pussy and then she was blushing because it embarrassed her to feel so warm for him in front of Janelle and that damn taxi cab driver.

After Leif slowly got out of the car, she started swatting his ass as he shielded himself.

“Go on up there, and ring the door bell. Scoot. I know you can’t wait. Let me tip the taxi driver. Go on cutie, don’t just stand there, go ring her doorbell, it’s alright,” said Leif, swatting her ass.

He looked at her so lovingly. He loved her so much; he didn’t want her to wait. He was spoiling her. He’d do anything for her. But Lynne decided to wait to ring the doorbell until after he was finished.

When he looked at her, inquiringly she murmured

“You love me so much, I know you wanted to see the happy look on my face, when I see her again, after ten years, I can wait for you, I want you to see how much joy your surprise is giving me,” said Lynne.

And now, it was Leif whose eyes were watery.

“I did want you to wait, because I wanted to see the look in your eyes. But it’s your special day. You’re gonna have what you want on this day, and every other day this week. And if you didn’t want to wait anymore, that’s okay by your man. But I’m glad you’re gonna let me see how cute you are when you get so happy. Go on and ring the door bell now Lynney, before you start to cry,” he added with that firm, tender way he got, when he himself didn’t want to cry.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers