Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 49

Story Info
Tattoos and rehearsal dinners.
13.8k words
4.67
13.7k
9

Part 49 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

***

Leif was surprised to find himself in Lynne's arms and it looked close to the afternoon the way the light poured in through the curtains. He wasn't even sure where he was at first, but before he even opened his eyes, there was no mistaking where he was, with her intoxicating scent.

She was still cradling his head, he could feel it, and hadn't gotten up yet. She was probably a little hammered from her own bachelorette party.

The next thing he felt was the hammering and throbbing in his temples, and the stinging in his ass. And, directly after that, he felt remorse. He'd been drunk as a lout and stumbled in to show Lynne his tattoo. He couldn't remember doing that, he bungled the shit all up.

He looked up into her big brown eyes, and she looked away from the phone she had cradled in her hand, smiling at him.

"So one of the things I got really good at was nursing friends out of their hangovers. And, since you look like you've been smashed to bits, and you're much worse off than me, I'll nurse you back to health," said Lynne playfully.

"Oh what a fool you must think I am. The Mankini's video...getting drunk off my ass, you're probably ashamed of me," he teased softly and he was only half joking.

"Hell no, then what do you think of me? My girls and me objectified ourselves and put on a wet t-shirt contest for your amusement. I think that you are a man who is about to get married and let himself have some innocent fun that isn't hurting our relationship or anything or anyone else. And fun was so lacking from my life before. Now the only question I want you to answer is whether you want to get away from everyone else for a little while, and have breakfast at Denny's or something or do you want me to fix you something. You need to eat something and soak up all that damn alcohol in your system," said Lynne looking up at him.

"You're mothering me. I kinda like it sometimes, just don't get too carried away. Thanks for not making me feel like such an idiot though," he teased.

"You're a handsome idiot. And your friends, and mother are being entertained. Matthew put the video up on facebook already and Linda has liked it," said Lynne collapsing into giggles.

"Shit! Somehow I think our children will end up watching that video," said Leif.

"Probably. But, hopefully not the wet t-shirt contest," said Lynne playfully.

"No, I...I got an app to safeguard that video, and your nice little pair. And I didn't even look to see what the other women were doing. I could care less. Honest," said Leif with a warm grin.

He stroked her mouth. She was so damn sexy and cute, even with his head throbbing he wanted to turn her over on her stomach and love her. Two more days!

"Leif I believe you. Never trusted a man more than I trust you. I would have been terrified of a drunk man before...well because my dad used to drink and when he drank, things could get ugly and I..."

"Shit, I forgot that! I shouldn't have been around you like that. It probably made you uncomfortable. Angel I'm not like him, I'd never hurt you, I swear it, I've been around you a little wasted before, but I'd never hurt you baby, you know that, you always come first, no matter what is going on," he added sweetly stroking her hair.

Now he cradled her. He wanted her to have the security of his chest.

"No! I wanted you around me like that! You never do that Leify, you're a groom celebrating your wedding in two days. If anyone can ever get drunk for once, it's a man about to get married. You didn't hurt anyone, or anything. And baby I needed to see you like that. Even completely drunk you are very sweet and you'd never harm me. It makes me feel safer with you. It makes me want my fucking even more. I promise you! I can't wait to be married to such a kind, loveable man. Gentle, silly fool even though he's drunk. Do you know how special you are? How rare? I knew I loved you right...right when we were together that first time after you spent the night, and we had that big fight and we were drinking and smoked that pot and...we were feeling all tipsy and high, but you were so gentle with me. You just kissed me and rubbed me until I came. I was scared of you so much until that moment. And then, you having so much self-control and being so patient, waiting for us to have sex, I knew you'd never hurt me. You never let me down. Not ever. So don't be mad at yourself for having a good time. You're a real man, the realest one I know," said Lynne sweetly.

"Oh baby, that...I didn't know you'd been carrying that in your heart for me...that...but knowing that makes me love you more than I already do...that...that you loved me because I proved to you that you could trust me when I was hammered. I'd never hurt you, you're such a sweetie, and you have the most beautiful spirit of any woman I've ever met. Hell you are a real, beautiful woman, inside and out! I hurt myself baby. I want you to take a look at it," he added softly.

He unbuttoned his pants.

"Yeah right, you hurt yourself alright. Just admit that you want your wifey to be to pay some attention to that fat, sexy cock. We're supposed to be waiting a few more days, but I guess it doesn't count if I suck it and kiss it a little since you kissed mine in the fort you made us," said Lynne playfully.

"You cute nasty little thing, no, I really did hurt myself," murmured Leif rolling onto his stomach.

He pulled down his pants and his boxers, exposing what he was sure was the gauze pad and sticky tape where his tattoo was covered up.

"What the hell? Baby did you fall after that Mankini video? I mean you all were drunk as hell. Who bandaged this up? It looks pretty good. What happened, a fall," she asked again.

She was so full of maternal love and concern he felt a bit guilty for fooling her. He nurtured her in the relationship sure, but she did her own sweet nurturing as well, which made him always love to come home to her arms.

"I had a big, big, nasty fall. A huge fall I don't ever think I'm gonna get over. Pull that bandage off and you'll see. It's never gonna heal, so I did the best thing I could do under the circumstances,"

The only thing that was wrong with his plan was that he could not look into her pretty eyes.

She gently peeled off all the tape first. Damn, Lynne was so meticulous. Most people would have removed the gauze once they had enough tape gone.

Then she peeled back the gauze once the tape was gone.

"Baby that's my name on your Ass! My married name! And our wedding date! Baby really? It's so beautiful! I don't know what to say. The key and the heart. Leify that's gorgeous! I'm so flattered. Can I touch it?" she asked softly.

"Of course you can! I did it for you. Just be careful because it hurts, and swab it with some alcohol afterwards, I don't want it infected," he added sweetly.

She touched it gently, and swabbed him down with a wet wipe from her purse.

"Does it hurt?" she asked sweetly.

"Only the way that falling so hard for you has hurt. It aches in a good way baby, just like my cock when we play around, just like my heart when I think of how much I love you sweetness," he added playfully.

"I want one too!" she said sweetly.

And the way she looked at him was so openhearted and sincere, he knew exactly why his drunk ass had gotten her name plastered on his ass in the first place. After she gave him a kid, he was going to get her name, and the babies names plastered on his back, like a family tree. Lynne's names would be the tree-trunk, and each baby she gave him would be another branch on his back. Because the family he was going to have with her one day would be his backbone, and mean everything to him.

Yes, Vinney was right about not wasting his tats on anything useless. He was glad he'd waited to get another tattoo. The one he had with her name on his ass meant more to him than the music note, and the sun god now!

His mind went back to Lynne and how loving, and open she was, wanting to share everything, and always reciprocate the love she showed him. But everything did not have to be equal, and Lynne was so sweet, and innocent, her perfect beige flesh didn't even have any marks or scratches, her body was that tender. A tattoo was a lifelong commitment, and something she should ponder over for a little bit. She didn't have to get the same tat as he got, to show him her love. He sort of liked her skin being perfect and blemish free, though he was okay with her getting his name on her if she really wanted it, but only after she'd had a few solid years to think of it! He knew they'd be together forever, that wasn't his concern...just that she thought carefully about marking up such a perfect little body like she had, and maybe she might even want to get a different kind of tattoo than the one he had to symbolize their love.

"You are so damn cute. My god, I'd marry you a million times if they'd allow it, maybe once in each state!" he added with a protective chuckle, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.

"Why am I cute? Who did this for you? When can they do mine? Maybe after the wedding because I don't want it to hurt when I sit during our reception. It's so beautiful! I can't believe you love me that much to do something that special for me. It's so permanent, just like our love! I want mine to say Leif Peterson! Maybe I'll put an arrow through mine though, so it'll be a little different because you've stolen my heart," said Lynne.

"Baby, you don't have to get a tattoo just because I got one. I did it to show the depth of my love for you little cutie, and the fact that I belong to you, no matter what! But, I don't think you need to mark up your tender skin to show me your love. I know I'm tattooed on your heart. I can see it when I look in your eyes," said Leif kissing her forehead sweetly.

"Well I can see that in your eyes too! It looks cool. It would be romantic. I can get the heart and the key too, and I'll get it on the left cheek so it's like perfect symmetry when we lay side by side. Shit it would be like Bonnie and Clyde," said Lynne softly.

"Little Bonnie, why don't you think on it for me, for at least a couple of years? I plan on being married to you until I pass away. I hope that I'm a very old man then, and that gives you a good fifty years to decide on getting my name tattooed on your ass. By the time fifty years go by, your ass'll be wrinkly and you'll be glad you didn't ruin it with ink," he said playfully.

"Well then that means you'll be sorry you ruined your own ass, when it's wrinkly and old. I can make up my mind to get a tattoo just like you can, to show you that I never want us to part either, just like how you got yours," said Lynne squirming out of his embrace.

And she was even pouting a little bit and she was so girlish and cute, she didn't even realize it! Pouting because he wanted her to ponder over something as serious as getting a tattoo. Hell, he was already all marked up, it was time to get one that was more meaningful than the music note and the sun god!

That was why he adored her. That sweet, girlish, boundless love for him! And he'd always protect her. Even from herself in a playful way.

"Baby, now I think it's real cute you want a tattoo like your husband's, but I want you to think on it a little longer. Tell you what, I'll take you some place on our honeymoon that does Henna tattoos. You can get my name all over your back, your ass, legs and everything, whatever you want, and the henna will go away in about a month," said Leif indulgently kissing her forehead.

"You're treating me like a church girl baby!" she pouted.

Well you are a church girl baby! My baby anyway. Keep thinking on it. And, in five years if you really want to, then you can do it. Or, maybe then you'll want to get our growing family," said Leif letting her in on the family tree idea he had for his own back.

"Baby, sometimes I think you don't take me seriously. I loved your tattoos when I first saw them, the music note, and the Sun God, and I thought you put a lot of thought in them, and they each showcased a part of who you are. The music note is obviously guitar loving Leif, and the Sun God shows how much you like nature, and natural things. And now, I mean so much to you that you mark up your body with my name and the date of our wedding. I'm so flattered baby. I want to show my devotion to you, the same way you are showing it to me. We couldn't get tattoos either, when I was growing up. Those were forbidden. Everything was forbidden. You were so new, and different and exotic to me when we met, and I saw them on your arms," moaned Lynne.

She started licking around the Sun God tattoo with an eager tongue.

Have mercy her sweet innocence was so sexy and it knew no bounds. She had no boundaries with him, which is why he couldn't wait to fuck her fully. The lair of her arms was intoxicating, even with her grandmother and his mom a stone's throw away. His groin started to twitch. She'd switched to the other arm and was now sucking and kissing the music note.

"I'm not a silly little girl, I'm a grown woman about to marry a man I'm madly in love with, and I want that same tattoo on my ass just like my husband has," said Lynne with firmness.

God, she was so adorable, and she never had any idea what she was getting into sometimes with her declarations of love. She was ready to go out and scale a mountain for him without having any idea of how high it would be, or how hot the sun would be once she got there. Just this tender endless curiosity and boundless love. He was so lucky, and so glad he'd fallen in love with her. He'd always protect the cutie, and never take advantage of her beautiful spirit.

"You know how badly a tattoo hurts sweetheart," he added sweetly stroking her hair.

"I'm sure it probably hurts pretty badly...your ass is cut everywhere that they did it," she added sweetly, fingering the tattoo, and swabbing it with alcohol.

"Yeah, it hurts like fuck. I'm not gonna lie to you," he added sweetly.

"Well then it's like having a baby. I want to give you children and I'm sure that hurts like fuck too, but the reward is worth it," said Lynne.

Leif almost wanted to chuckle at her argument. He understood what she was saying, but her sudden desire to have his matching tattoo was sweet and impetuous and he wanted her to give it ample thought. But he also wanted her to know that he respected her opinions but would also protect her at the same time.

And, he didn't want her messing up her acres and acres of perfect little flesh without having amply thought about it. He had an idea. If she still wanted to get the tattoo after this, he'd agree to it if she still wanted to do it a month or so after they said their vows. He'd fly her back to California and have Vince do it, right on her sweet, cute little ass. He was humbled with love for her that she even wanted to do it so impetuously, even if she didn't go through with it.

***

Lynne insisted on treating Leif to Denny's. He treated her to so many different things during this period leading up to the wedding, and she was honored to treat him to his "dry out meal".

During the meal, they talked about their experiences at their respective bachelor and bachelorette parties. She wanted to know more about the tattoo.

"I still can't believe you did that shit. It's so bad ass and romantic," said Lynne.

"Well you just wait five years from now, after you push out one of my babies, I'm getting a big ass one, just like I told you with your name on there, and the names of each baby, as a tree branch. Hmm, if you're really good, I might start your name on our first wedding anniversary. On the second or third, get the last name, and then fill it in with our babies whenever they get here," said Leif.

"God that is so damn romantic. Maybe I should get it too. How bad...how bad does it hurt Leify? Does it feel like, getting blood drawn at the doctor bad?" asked Lynne after she paid for the check.

Leif chuckled, and chuckled, and chuckled.

"It hurts a hell of a lot worse than getting blood drawn," said Leif.

His voice was sweet, and her man had playful mischief in his eyes.

"Really?" she asked, and her eyes widened.

She hated getting blood drawn at the doctor. She was such a baby and she had to look away.

"Take me to see the friend...the friend you said gave you this beautiful tattoo...I hate needles, but if you hold my hand, I bet I could manage it. It would be so beautiful, just like yours," said Lynne.

If he loved her enough to mark his body up like that in a permanent fashion, she didn't see why she shouldn't make such a bold statement about their love. She never thought anyone would love her so much that they'd make such a bold statement in such a permanent way. And, it was daring. And part of her relished that it was a little bit rebellious after being cooped up her whole life, and forbidden to get any tattoo on any parts of her body. It was actually a part of their church doctrine, and it was an offense which you could be excommunicated for. So the freedom to even consider it was liberating for Lynne. What a different life! She loved her life with her beautiful man!

But, she was also nervous about the pain. However, Leif always made her feel safe no matter what. She wanted to get his name plastered all over her ass, just like her hubby, her hero, had gotten her name!

***

He was calling the cuties bluff! Not on purpose, but he didn't think she'd reasoned and thought the tattoo all the way through. He loved providing Lynne with love and protection.

And part of that love and protection was helping her reason on things with kindness and care, not browbeating her, or making her mind up for her, like had happened in the past. And caring for her, damn he felt like such a real man! He knew this feeling would intensify after she gave him some beautiful children. A man needed a woman in his life to give him purpose and direction.

He took Lynne right to Vinney's after she'd treated him to breakfast at Denny's.

"I know you are ready to be brave and get my name and the heart tattooed on your ass, but first cutie, I want to get a bit of color added to my heart. Might be a good idea for you to watch and see what it's like. I know you are curious about the pain aspect. And it hurts like hell, but I'll be there to hold your hand, and you can take a pain killer if you want. Oh, and the gauze on it, it'll help if it hurts when you sit," said Leif.

He knew he was laying it on thick as hell to try to get her to change her mind, but the shit did hurt.

"Okay Leify, I think I should see it. I wished you'd let me see it anyway when you got it in the first place, but then I guess it wouldn't be a surprise," said Lynne.

She looked at him with big, innocent eyes like the first time she saw his cock.

Lord have mercy she was so sweet he could eat her up with a spoon! Same sweet innocent eyes she'd probably always make when he slammed his cock hard and rough in her aching little belly.

"Well you'll see him freshen it up a bit. A day before the wedding it shouldn't hurt so bad when I sit during the reception by then," said Leif.

She held his hand. He knew she'd never been inside anywhere like his friend's tattoo shed.

There were books of designs for males, females, and unisex ones.

"Why don't you pick a design while we wait for Vinney to come down. I texted him so he should be down any minute," said Leif.

Lynne looked through the books eagerly, trying to find the design he'd gotten yesterday.

"I can't find it," said Lynne.

"It's a combination of a few. I'll be able to help him find it when it is time. Or...he can copy it right off my ass," said Leif with a big grin.

"Okay Leify. You said it hurts really bad huh?" said Lynne squirming on the stool.

He wanted to give her something to squirm for that would feel a lot better than a tattoo.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers