Lynn Confesses: Cheating Anal Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,714 Followers

Ken was breathing hard, the look of horny desperation written on his face almost painful. He was whacking that cock of his so fast it was nearly a blur in his fist.

"Look at Ken," Lynn said, as Wendy turned her head his way. "I think he needs us now."

They dropped down on the couch, on either side of Ken, pressing their warm bodies against him.

Lynn turned to Ken and kissed him as Wendy ran her hand down over his sleek, smooth, muscled chest and stomach to take hold of his burning cock. His whole body was alive, pulsing with pure, raw youthful lust. Something the two wives both sensed so clearly.

Reaching down, Lynn's fingers wrapped themselves around Wendy's, which held Ken's cock in their grasp, then Lynn lowered her fingers to his balls, fondling them softy, just the way she knew Ken liked it. Men can be very sensitive about the way their balls are caressed and Lynn knew just how to caress Ken's,

Meanwhile, his two hands were drifting over both of them, over their breasts and stomachs, down between their legs as they helped out, spreading their thighs wide so he could feel them both. Then Wendy turned his head to hers and began to kiss him passionately as Lynn darted her tongue into his ear, like a viper, licking him, whispering.

"We're going to make you feel so good, the two of us!"

Now Wendy moved up a few inches, shoving one of her big tits in his face, feeding it to him. He sucked her like a baby as Lynn caressed her other breast, playing with the free nipple.

Wendy took hold of Ken's cock and started to stroke it as Lynn watched the other wife enjoy what she herself had been enjoying for weeks now. There was a look of such intense longing, such desire in Wendy's eyes as she stroked him. Lynn had become reacquainted with the pleasures of the male organ over the past couple of weeks, but for Wendy this was a new experience. A frustrated wife, she was finally getting the opportunity to be sexually intimate with another man.

"Isn't it exciting?" Lynn whispered in Wendy's ear, seeing her eyes sparkling with dreamy desire. "Just to hold it, just to hold a fresh hard cock finally after all this time?"

"Oh God yes, Lynn! It is!" she whispered back.

"He feels good, doesn't he?" Lynn purred in her ear.

"Uh huh. He's so hard. And so big and thick too," she said. "He feels great."

"And he tastes great too, Wendy, why don't you go ahead and taste him?" Lynn said, gently pushing down on the back of Wendy's head as the other wife lowered her face to his penis. Her lips opened and, instantly, he was in her mouth. She couldn't wait, sucking him voraciously. Lynn was thrilled by the sight of her girlfriend getting to suck a man's cock, happy to be sharing it with her like this.

"That's it, Wendy, suck that cock!" she hissed as Wendy groaned with excitement, twisting the shaft in her hand as she slowly took inch after inch in her mouth.

To help out, Lynn lowered her face and began to lick Ken's balls while Wendy fellated him. Then Lynn slowly dragged her tongue up his shaft while Wendy just sucked on the knob.

"Here, you take over now," Wendy said, pulling her mouth away and handing him over to Lynn. Now Lynn sucked his cock while Wendy watched, playing with his balls as she brought her lips to Lynn's ear.

"Isn't this fun, sucking a guy's cock together?" she whispered.

The look Lynn had in her eyes as she glanced over at Wendy, her mouth stuffed with Ken's hardness, was all the answer she needed.

"Let's turn him over," Lynn said suddenly, helping to roll Ken's body over so he'd be on his stomach, Wendy helping. Now they both found themselves staring at his butt. Both wives were big fans of a nicely sculpted male bottom. And Lynn had described Ken's to Wendy, how smooth and hard this young surfer's bottom was, just what you'd expect from an athlete in peak form. They looked at each other and smiled. They both knew what was up, and so did Ken. Lynn and Wendy loved to rim each other's asses and Ken really appreciated it when Lynn slid her tongue between his buttocks and stimulated that sensitive sphincter of his.

Now she spread those buttocks apart so both wives could stare at the exposed sphincter.

"Here's another yummy spot," Lynn said, licking her lips, as Wendy chuckled lewdly. "Care to dig in?"

"Sure," Wendy said, working her tongue between his cheeks as Lynn held him open and watched the other wife hungrily go down on Ken's ass, really slurping away at the rubbery ridge of his asshole.

"That feel good, Ken?" Lynn asked. "Does Wendy do that as good as I do?"

"You two could be twins," he said diplomatically, looking back over his shoulder at the two of them, smiling. He caught Lynn's eye but Wendy's face wasn't visible, buried as it was between his cheeks, lapping away.

"Now you," Wendy said, pulling away so Lynn could have her turn. Already wet from Wendy's saliva, Lynn slickened his asshole even more with her warm, viperish tongue. But she didn't just lick him. No, she also showed off one of her specialties as she rolled up her tongue and dug it into his ass. Wendy smiled as she watched Lynn do this to him. She herself loved it whenever Lynn fucked her ass with her tongue like that.

"My turn," Wendy said, rolling up her tongue and 'stabbing' Ken's asshole as Wendy had just done. Lynn had turned Wendy on to this kind of anal tongue probing, and Wendy took to it like a pro. Now they went back and forth, seeing who could get her tongue in deeper. Ken meanwhile was in his own kind of heaven, enjoying the eager oral attention of two horny wives rimming his rear. Then they kissed, flickering tongues, thrusting them into each others' mouths knowing that had both just been wedged up the same hot, male asshole.

"How about we go into the bedroom now?" Lynn said, standing up and leading Ken and Wendy to the bedroom, the room where she'd already spent a couple of really sizzling afternoons.

Lynn tore off the bedspread and pulled away the blanket as Ken and Wendy tumbled down onto the bed, with Lynn following. Wendy lowered her face to his cock again and started sucking it some more. Wendy had told Lynn how for the past year or more she hated sucking her husband's dick, but she had this real yearning to give a guy head again, a guy who really made her feel like going down on him. And now it sure seemed like Ken was making her feel that way.

Lynn, meanwhile, slid down on the bed and spread apart Wendy's legs, bringing her face between them. Her pussy was nice and creamy, maybe not quite as drenched as Lynn's own, but pretty slick and wet. And so Lynn pressed her face between Wendy's slender thighs, pushed her tongue through the thick tangle of black pubic hair, and licked that sweet, lovely cunt of hers.

"Oh God, yes!" Wendy moaned as she felt the new sensation.

"Come down here now and help me out, Ken," Lynn said as he eagerly joined her between Wendy's legs. Lynn wanted Ken to come and join her because one thing Lynn had discovered about Ken was that he gave beautiful head. He really knew how to go down on a woman, and loved doing it. So Lynn wanted Wendy to enjoy some of that, a male tongue joining Lynn's. And though Lynn had been going down on Lynn plenty in the last month, she knew it had been a long time since a man had given Wendy any decent oral attention.

"Oh God, yes!" Wendy groaned now, running a hand through Ken's luxuriant hair as he went down on her.

Lynn just watched for a moment, watched the sexy surfer give her girlfriend some first-rate cunnilingus, then she got up and sat right over Wendy's face, lowering her pussy to Wendy's lips, as her tongue reached out to savor it. As Lynn straddled her face like this, she grabbed hold of Wendy's ankles and pulled her legs back, spreading them even further as Ken continued to feast on her. Meanwhile, Wendy's agile, familiar tongue sliding over the tender surface of Lynn's vulva gave her goosebumps.

Then Lynn got up off her face and kissed Wendy. She had licked Wendy and Wendy had licked her, and their lips were sticky from each other's cunts. That's one thing Lynn and Wendy had come to love to do, to kiss after they'd gone down on each other.

"Are you ready to take him inside?" Lynn finally asked Wendy. "Are you ready to get fucked!"

This was it, this was the moment. Since the day she had married her husband, Wendy had never fucked another man. Literally from that day, because Wendy once confessed to Lynn that the night before her wedding she couldn't help seeing an old boyfriend she had especially liked and fucking him just one more time, knowing that would be it for her.

"Am I ever!" Wendy groaned.

Ken now lifted his face from between her legs and brought his body further up as Lynn took hold of his cock and helped guide it to her girlfriend's cunt.

"Time to fuck!" Lynn hissed at her.

"Yeah, it's finally time to get screwed!" Wendy hissed back as Ken just watched the two wives in amazement, his stiff, aching cock an inch from Wendy's inflamed membranes.

Lynn, holding on to his cock just rubbed the tip against Wendy's pussy, teasing her, looking down to see the big, smooth knob pressing against Wendy's delicately etched vulva, surrounded by a thick forest of dark curls. It was a beautiful sight.

"Do it!" Lynn growled at Ken, letting go of his cock as, slowly, he slid it inside Wendy, nice and smoothly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Wendy sighed ecstatically as she felt the exquisite sensation of his rigid penis entering her body, her eyes rolling in their sockets as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing Ken firmly against her. Lynn, satisfied with what she had helped bring about here, just pulled back with a smile and watched them fuck. What a beautiful sight it was! Her horny girlfriend, who for so long had desperately sought to have the hardness of another man fill her, a man more useful than her husband, was bucking her hips up wildly to meet Ken's thrusts, eager to have all of him, to have him deep! As two women who had become intimate with each other, the wives were curious how each responded to a man, just how they behaved when they were fucked. Now Lynn was seeing something of Wendy's style, as soon Wendy would get to observe her girlfriend in action with Ken.

"Isn't it just so wonderful to feel it like that again, Wendy?" Lynn said to the other wife, as Wendy turned to look at Lynn, her eyes glazed with the thrill of forbidden sex, Lynn's beaming with empathy at what she knew her girlfriend was feeling.

Now Lynn moved down to the foot of the bed and stared at Ken's muscular buttocks as he pumped it into her. Wendy lifted her legs high and spread them as wide as possible, positioning herself to enjoy every last inch, every sensation of his hard thrusting into her welcoming and immensely aroused body.

Lynn ran her hand over the smooth skin of his buttocks as he thrust forward, letting her fingers glide into the crack. They had both licked him down there so she knew he'd still be a little moist. Now she worked a finger into his crack, found the slickened anus and slid a finger inside. She had done this to Ken before and knew he enjoyed it.

They went on like this for minutes until Ken suddenly pulled out of Wendy and turned to Lynn.

"Lay down and spread your legs," he told Lynn.

Was it going to be her turn now? She didn't think Wendy had had nearly enough. After her drought she needed a lot of fucking to make up for lost time, Lynn knew, just as Lynn herself had.

But she did what Ken asked, laying flat and spreading her legs.

Now he pushed Wendy between Lynn's open legs.

"Lick her, lick your girlfriend again," he told her.

Wendy started to lick Lynn's pussy as Ken lifted Wendy's hips so she was resting now on her elbows and knees, with her bottom raised high. Then he got behind her and quickly pushed forward. From Wendy's muffled gasp Lynn knew that he had filled her cunt again, coming at her from the rear this time. He held on to her hips and fucked the shit out of her as she lapped away wildly at Lynn's pussy, her tongue really eating Lynn up. Finally she just had to pull away from Lynn's cunt, flailing her head, panting, nearly shrieking with excitement.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!!!" she suddenly announced to them both.

And then her body trembled and shook and Lynn knew that at that moment Ken's hard cock and rugged technique had taken her to blissville

"Yesssssss!!!!" she howled at the top of her lungs, her body quivering like a rag doll's.

Finally Ken pulled out of her, his cock as hard as ever, as Wendy collapsed on the bed, spent and exhausted and out of breath. But Lynn wasn't exhausted, far from it. She was staring at that cock of Ken's, all slick from Wendy's cunt, and knew that now she wanted it.

So she pushed him down on his back and straddled him, reaching back to take hold of his slick shaft and work it into her cunt.

"Aw shit," Lynn yelped as she rocked him now. "Does that ever feel good! Especially since it's nice and warm from your cunt, Wendy."

Watching Lynn ride Ken like this, fucking him with a smooth, knowing figure-eight movement of her pelvis, quickly revived Wendy. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the two of them doing it now.

"This is so wild, Lynn. He just fucked me, and now he's fuckin' you," Wendy said, needing to put it in words.

"He sure as shit is!" Lynn cackled, bearing down hard.

Now Wendy got behind them so she could take in the view.

"That looks so hot!" Wendy sighed, staring at the sight, taking in the heated coupling of Ken's cock and Lynn's cunt, staring at Wendy's ass. Wendy just loved that perfect butt of Lynn's.

Since that first time when they had watched those tapes Wendy had rented, which is what got them started on this course, every time Lynn and Wendy got together they'd start things off by watching another porn tape. And they both admitted, commenting on which acts, scenes and angles were the hottest and the most arousing to them, that one thing they especially liked was seeing a woman on top of a guy, facing him. That way, you had a perfect view of the babe's ass, her pussy getting filled, and her asshole peeking out at you too. Also, this way the guy's cock and balls were nice and visible. The only things that turned them on even more than this view was a nice sandwich, or when a woman impaled her ass over a guys' cock, on top of him, and they could watch her asshole stretched around his thickness, her slick, waiting pussy right above.

"I think I'll help out with my tongue," Wendy proposed.

Now, as Ken fucked her, Lynn could hear Wendy back there, slurping away at his balls. Then, after she lavished his nut sack with her extravagant oral caresses, she dragged her tongue up his shaft until Lynn could feel it on her pussy, stretched around his thickness.

"How about a little bit higher?" Lynn urged.

Now Lynn could feel the wet, velvety sensation of Wendy's tongue on her ass, a sensation she had come to savor.

Lynn looked down into Ken's eyes as Wendy licked her ass like this. He knew Wendy had her tongue in Lynn's crack, he could feel it, and it really excited him. Lynn could see the excitement in his eyes.

"I want her to get it ready for you now," she whispered in his ear. That first time, in the back of his van, he'd only fucked her cunt. But the next time, when she was over at his place, she had him fuck her up the ass too. She still remembered vividly how she trembled with uncontrollable excitement as he fucked her ass, something she had not had done to her in years.

"I know how much you like sticking that big thing of yours all the way up my butt!" she hissed into his ear.

Lynn and Wendy had talked about this. Wendy knew that Lynn had finally gotten her ass fucked, by Ken. Of course Wendy had screwed it herself, with her trusty vibrator. But when Lynn told Wendy that she had finally been fucked by a man, and not just the regular way, but up the ass too, the look in Wendy's eyes was something to behold. Would all this happen to Wendy herself someday, she wondered? Would she get to cheat, like Lynn had? And would she finally get the opportunity to take it up the butt, something she'd never done with a man?

They talked about this driving over to Ken's, Wendy asking Lynn whether she was planning on taking it up the ass too that afternoon. Lynn said she expected she would, and then teased Wendy, telling her that maybe this would be her opportunity to try doing it like that herself. For anally speaking, Wendy was still a virgin. But that could all change today.

Those were the thoughts that swirled through Wendy's heated brain as Lynn reached into a drawer at Ken's bedside and got out a tube of lubricating jelly which she handed back to Wendy.

"Get me ready, okay?" she said, looking back over her shoulder at Wendy.

"I can't believe this!" Wendy gasped excitedly, as she pondered what she was about to do, to prep her girlfriend for an ass-fuck, to grease up her hole and get it ready for a thick, hard cock.

Wendy worked the lubricant over Lynn's anus, working a couple of stiff fingers inside as smooth as silk. She was accustomed doing this to Lynn.

"Can you feel her fingers?" Lynn asked Ken, sure he could feel them through that thin membrane of muscle which separated her rectum from her vagina.

"This is so fucking hot!" Wendy panted.

"Now let's get really hot," Lynn said to Wendy over her shoulder. "Take Ken's cock out of my cunt and stick it up my ass!"

Lynn could feel Wendy pulling Ken's cock out of her cunt, sucking it a few moments so she could taste Lynn on it, then positioning the tip of it right up against her freshly greased asshole. Lynn turned back to look at Wendy who now watched in amazement, as Lynn pushed down, impaling herself on it, forcing Ken's cock right through the barrier of her sphincter and up into her ass.

Lynn smiled to herself as she looked down at Ken now. His eyes were closed, a look of pure ecstasy on his face, as he felt his hardness enveloped by the hot, dark depths of Lynn's rectum, a rectum that was on fire now as she began to rock up and down on him, fucking Ken with her ass, squeezing him with her sphincter on the upstroke.

She turned back to look at Wendy, whose eyes were transfixed by the sight of their anal coupling.

"I can't tell you how good it feels to have a nice, hard cock buried deep inside your bottom," Lynn told her.

"And I can't tell you how beautiful it looks!" Wendy said, staring up at Lynn, their eyes locking.

"Maybe you'd like to try it yourself?" Lynn asked her.

"Me?" Wendy said, still entranced.

"Yes, isn't it time finally for you to see what it's like to take it back there, to find out just how great it feels, a real one? One made of flesh and blood, nice and big and thick and hard?"

A few days ago, when they made final arrangement for this meeting, Lynn had explained to Ken that her girlfriend had never been fucked up the ass by a man, hinting that if everything worked out right, maybe Ken could be the first. He sure seemed to like that idea!

Wendy was spellbound as she took in what the other wife was suggesting she should finally try.

"Yeah, maybe it is time," she said, a sexy smile lighting up her pretty face as she pondered the prospect.

"Come up here," Lynn said, tapping the bed right next to where she was straddling Ken.

Wendy came up there.

"Okay, on your knees and turn around," Lynn told her.

She turned around and lifted her trim buns so they were staring both Lynn and Ken in the face, only inches away.

"Reach back and hold yourself open," Lynn told her.

Then, while Ken kept skewering her asshole, Lynn dug her tongue into Wendy's crack and licked her puckered anal rosette

"Now you," she said to Ken.

Lynn pushed Wendy's butt down a little lower so Ken could have access to her hole, then watched as Ken worked his slippery tongue all over her virgin sphincter.

libidinal
libidinal
2,714 Followers