Lynn Dates a Dominant Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see how much it excites me to hear about your adventures, but I can understand you want some privacy. All I insist on is you tell me who and in broad terms what is happening. I will let you decide how much of the details you share. I hope that you will share some of the sordid details with me."

"I really like Jim. He told me that he will be dating other women and just wants to use me for sex. I really want to be his slut, but I have some conditions if I am going to keep seeing him."

"Conditions?"

"While I am his slut, I want to be faithful to him in some ways. I won't give you blowjobs or let you fuck me in my pussy or my ass. I will only do those things for Jim. Are you OK with that?"

I feel a moment of anger and then my submissive side takes over.

"Well, you hold the key to my cock and can decide that anyway. I hope that I will still be able to pamper you and eat your pussy."

"Of course, I will never stop wanting you to eat me, pussy-slave!"

Lynn rolls over on her side and I spoon her. She wiggles her ass against me in the way that she knows gets me hot.

"I am exhausted and you look tired too. I will tell you more about what I slut I am for Jim, later."

"I love you, Lynn, and I love what is happening with us."

"I love you, too"