Lynn Gets Even

Story Info
The second chapter in an ongoing adventure.
2.9k words
4.02
19.1k
2
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be advantageous for the reader to have read "Lynn Expands her Horizons" before reading this story. The story is offered in the spirit of fun, fantasy, and honesty.

----

My wife, Lynn, had being seeing Kevin, her sexual playmate for about a year now. Our own sex life had been rejuvenated as well. Considering I had recently turned 50, and Lynn was only a few years younger than I, we had nothing to complain about. The fact that Kevin would fuck her a few times a month helped to make up for Lynn's slightly stronger sex drive.

Lynn had asked me if I wanted a female playmate as well. I had always declined. I knew Lynn was less secure than I was; I also did not know where to go about finding such a woman. Any such woman would have to be unique: appealing to me, yet not apt to make my wife jealous. So, I had always said to Lynn, that I was happy as things were.

We continued to run, and frequently did longer runs on the weekend. I think we both felt fitter and healthier than we had in ages. We joined a few local running groups, and followed up our workouts with coffee or breakfast with members on most Saturdays. Many members of the group were also like Lynn and me: empty-nesters with adult children.

I was substantially faster than Lynn, and thus finished with my runs before her, so I would take my own car and head on home, or to the office if needed, after my run. On this particular Saturday, I arrived back at home and was doing some paperwork, when I heard the garage door open.

Lynn entered, "You decent?"

"Why? What'd you have in mind?" I asked from the den.

"I'm asking, 'cause I'm not alone."

I got up and walked done the hallway to the entryway. Looking outside, I saw a strange car in the driveway: a Prius. Lynn was setting down her workout bag on the kitchen floor. Standing next to her was Lauren: a member of the group I knew Lynn ran with frequently. I had also met her over group-coffee on several occasions.

Lauren was perhaps a few years older than me. She appeared to be a woman who embraced the hippy lifestyle: the Prius made perfect sense. Her dark hair was peppered with gray. She was perhaps 5'6" and very thin, with very small breasts. Lauren was the polar opposite of Lynn, who is 5'2", busty, and blond. I knew Lynn and Lauren were good friends from the running group and often ran together during the week too. I was also aware Lauren had been widowed several years earlier. She had been left financially well-off and now spent much of her time travelling.

I greeted Lauren, and offered the women some coffee. Lynn offered to make some lunch for us all. I sat down and kept Lauren company at the small kitchen table as Lynn began to make some ham and cheese sandwiches. Lauren chimed in that she would skip the ham since she was a strict vegetarian, and added that if we had any sprouts, that would suit her well. I was not surprised by her dietary habits.

Eventually, we all sat down and ate. I opened beers for all of us. After a second beer, Lauren asked if she could use our shower. This request seemed a bit odd to me, but we told her she was welcome to use the facilities. Lauren went to her car, fetched her large bag, and she proceeded down the hallway where Lynn showed her around and gave her a towel.

A mischievous smile crossed Lynn's pretty face when she returned. "I've been running with Lauren a lot lately."

"Yes, I know."

"I've had some good chats with her."

I was a bit nervous now. "About what?"

"I may have shared with her that I've sleeping with a man who is not my husband, and that you know - and approve."

"You did what!" I was angry now. This experiment was supposed to be kept in strict confidence.

"Wait, wait. Before you got postal, I brought it up because I think she likes you."

I went silent. "What makes you think that? I've only met her a handful of times."

"Well, she likes your athletic body. She also has no interest in a boyfriend, but she's a woman with needs. She's been a widow for a few years now. By the way, she's not judgmental about us at all."

I smiled. "Makes sense for a hippy-chick to be open-minded about free love, I guess."

"You with a hippy-chick is an amusing visual."

"You're OK with that idea?"

"I like Lauren, and she's not interested in stealing you away from me."

"Nobody could do that, Lynn," I smiled. At this point Lauren returned. She was wearing a faded sundress, no shoes, and was clearly braless. I felt my cock stir.

"Not interrupting anything, am I?" asked Lauren.

"Nope. I was just filling in Lars about some of our more interesting chats on the trails. I'm off to shower now too." With that Lynn disappeared.

I now felt extremely uncomfortable. I offer Lauren a seat. I fumbled for something to say. Eventually Lauren rescued me, she spoke first. "I think it's very sweet what you've done for Lynn, regarding her boyfriend."

"Really? Most people would think we're depraved."

"Not me. We all need sex. I've not had nearly enough since my husband passed."

"I'm sorry for your loss. So, no new men in your life yet?"

"I'm not really interested. I have other priorities in my life now: travel and my volunteer work. And I've had a few men since then," she smiled. "I'm just not looking for a relationship right now."

"I see." It was all I could think of to say.

"Your wife seems to think you and I might enjoy each other, if you're even interested?"

"I'm interested," I responded. At this time Lynn returned to the dining room. She had her purse in her hand. "Where're you going, Lynn?"

"I'm gonna go clothes shopping and catch a movie. I will not be back before 5."

"You don't want to stay?" I knew I had been present the first times Lynn and Kevin had had sex. I did not want Lynn to feel excluded.

"God, no. I don't want to see any of that," she laughed, "Plus, you'll have more fun alone." Before Lauren or I could comment, Lynn was in the garage, had gotten into her car, and was gone.

"That was odd."

Lauren smiled. "I think it was very nice of her. Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Just like that?" I was nervous.

"It's not a date. Why waste time?"

"OK. I need to shower first though."

"Of course, of course."

I led Lauren to the bedroom, told her to get comfortable, and went into the master bathroom and had a quick shower. When I came back out, Lauren was stretched out naked on the bed reading the book I had left on the nightstand the night before. She had a long, lean, athletic body. And as I would have guessed, she had a thick bush of dark pubic hair.

"I like your choice in books," she said. "Come join me."

I climbed onto the bed and took Lauren in my arms. I kissed her. It was the first time I had kissed another woman in 25 years. The sensation was delightful. Her lips were thinner, and her mouth tasted differently. We kissed for several minutes before Lauren broke it off.

"Enough of that already; let me see that cock of yours." She slid down my body and took a hold of my stiffening penis. "I knew you'd be large."

I was fully aware that I was of slightly above average size, but no more. I liked Lauren for her kindness. Before I could comment, Lauren had the tip of my penis in her mouth. She used her hand and mouth in perfect tandem. Her technique was totally different that Lynn's. Both were enjoyable; but, even if blindfolded, I could have determined which of the two women were servicing me in about two seconds. As I approached an orgasm, Lauren began to suck on my balls while continuing to stroke my hard cock. I did not want to come too soon, but Lauren's skills were placing that option beyond my control.

Lauren used her shoulders to spread my legs and she continued to stroke my cock and suck my balls. She briefly paused and I thought she was going to stop just before I came, but in an instant I felt her finger pressing into my anus. I was about to complain, when she found my prostate with the tip of her finger. I was sent over the edge. I felt several loads of hot come landing on my stomach as she continued to stroke my cock, suck my balls, and finger my prostate.

It took me minutes to recover. Lauren gently kissed my balls as I returned to earth. I felt her get up; she returned shortly with a warm wet washcloth and cleaned me up. Then she lay down next to me. "How was that?"

"Oh my God! That was insane."

"Glad you liked it."

"I've never had that done to me before?"

"Really. Lynn has not given you a prostate massage as she blows you?"

"Nope. Lynn is not one for any anal stuff."

"That's a shame; it can be really good. My husband and I were really into it"

"Luck guy. You did that to him a lot?"

"Not every time, but from time to time, yes. We did the prostate thing, some rimming, and of course anal sex too."

I felt myself blush. I knew perfectly well what 'rimming' was, but I had never talked about it with another women, even Lynn. "I've tried to get Lynn to do anal. No luck yet in 25 years," I smiled. I suddenly realized that I had not given Lauren any attention yet. "I need some recovery time. Lay back and let go down on you.

"If you insist." Lauren rolled onto her back.

I went to the foot of the bed and lay down between Lauren's athletic legs. It was now that I finally got a close up view of her amazing bush. It was thick, lush, and clearly large enough that no panties could fully cover it. The fact she was so different than Lynn, as well as the fact that I did not know her that well, made the moment doubly erotic.

I was between her thighs in an instant. It took me a bit of an effort to get through the forest covering her pussy. The effort was worth it however. Lauren tasted delicious. She was muskier than Lynn, but also seemed far wetter. I indulged in the moment. I tried to read her likes and dislikes based on her breathing and body language.

It was not long before Lauren had a strong orgasm. I continued to eat her pussy. Her legs were slayed wide apart. Based on this advantageous angle and the information she had given me a few minutes earlier, I decided to be bold. While licking her pussy, I slowly slid down and began to kiss the skin between her pussy and her anus. Encountering no resistance, I journeyed further south.

At age 50, I, for the first time in my life, allowed my tongue to circle a woman's anus. I was half expecting Lauren to stop me (As Lynn had always done any time I ever got close to her ass), but Lauren was certainly not like Lynn in this respect. Instead of stopping me, Lauren spread her legs wider, pulled one of her legs up towards her chest (giving me even better access to her ass), and began to finger her clitoris; I delved deeper into her ass with my tongue.

The sheer taboo nature of this act made my cock hard again. Lauren came again as she masturbated while I tongue-fucked her anus. At this point I pulled back and prepared to fuck her. "I've had a vasectomy. Is it OK to fuck you?"

"Yes, I know. Lynn told me. Please fuck me now."

I got between Lauren's legs. "I'm gonna fuck you like a dirty slut now."

"No names, please."

I had to work hard not to laugh. Lauren seemed a bit prim in her standards for language, yet she had just allowed me to rim her to an orgasm. I knew I clearly had no understanding of women. Lynn would never let me anywhere near her ass, yet she was fine with being called a cunt or a slut in bed. I put off these disparate facts from my mind and placed my hard cock at Lauren's hairy opening.

Lauren may have been well into her fifties, but her vagina was surprising tight. Perhaps it was due to not having been fucked on a regular basis for a few years; perhaps it was owing to her athletic build and strong abdominal muscles. Or perhaps a vegan diet has this effect on women!

She held my shoulders as I gave her a hard fucking. I am quite sure she came one more time, as I approached my own orgasm. It had been ages since I had come twice in a night, let alone twice in less than an hour. It was at this point when Lauren took me by surprise and said, "If you want to fuck my ass, you can."

I had had a girlfriend in college, before meeting Lynn, who had allowed me to fuck her in the ass, but neither of us was very experienced, and the misadventures had proven none too successful. Since that time I not enjoyed a woman anally, although I frequently obsessed over the issue. Now, here was an experienced and willing woman offering me her ass. I was shocked and stunned...and eager.

"Er, yea, I'd love too, but I don't know if there's any lube around here."

Lauren smiled. "If you're close to coming, it'll be fine."

I quickly pulled my cock out of her soaking cunt and placed the head at her anus. Her own juices on my cock, and those which had run down her own crack, proved to be sufficient to allow me to enter her. I could not believe it was happening as I slowly watched the first half of my hard cock sliding into her rectum. At this point I began to very slowly fuck my beautiful playmate.

Lauren seemed to be enjoying the sensations nearly as much as I was. Before I knew it, I felt my balls resting on Lauren's skin, and I knew my entire cock was nestled in her tight warm ass. She seemed not to mind at all as I fucked her harder. If she was experiencing any discomfort, she would not have to endure it for long. I could tell I was going to come any second. I let out a guttural grunt and shot a load of come into Lauren's tight back passage. I remained atop her with my cock buried inside of her. She was perfectly impaled: my sexual victim. I eventually collapsed on top of her.

I then got behind her and spooned her as we both recovered. "You were great, Lauren."

"You too. We'll need to do this more often, if Lynn lets us, I suppose. Are you going to give Lynn the dirty details?"

"If she asks, I will. That's how we operate. But I won't offer up anything, 'specially about that last part."

"Fair enough. I hope she's not mad. It would be nice do this a few times a month."

"That's true. It would be nice. You're amazing."

"Thank you, Lars. It's been a while since I've had such a nice compliment from a gentleman."

Lauren and I lay in bed for a while and talked about travel, books, our kids, running, and other more banal subjects. We then dressed, moved to the living room, and had a glass of wine. At about 4 PM Lauren suggested she should leave (She did not want to be present when Lynn returned.)

I kissed Lauren in the hallway, opened the door, and let her walk out to her car alone: I did not want the neighbors to see me walking a strange woman out to her car. I went back into the den and tried to focus on my paperwork as I finished my wine, but I could not erase Lauren from my mind. I had finally fucked a woman in the ass!

Shortly after 5 PM Lynn returned.

"How was the movie?" I asked.

"Decent enough. And how was your afternoon?"

"Decent enough" I chuckled.

"Ya, right?"

"It was good. I'll tell you about it, if you like. After all, you always do."

"No thanks, Lars. I have no interest in hearing what you two got up to today."

"No?"

"If you two had a good time, you should try and get together now and then."

"You'd be OK with that, really?"

"Within reason, My Love." Lynn came over and kissed me.

"You're the best, Lynn," I smiled.

Lynn hesitated a moment as she studied the smile on my face. "Oh my God, Lars, you fucked my friend in the ass didn't you? That's disgusting."

"No it isn't," I said. "According to you, it's only disgusting to fuck your own wife in the ass." I got up and poured Lynn a glass of wine, and she told me about her movie.