Lynn Watches While Watched

Story Info
Hotel window/restaurant exhibition.
3.9k words
4.64
103.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers

As I stared out the hotel window, I could feel the disappointment growing. As a natural voyeur, I always found myself glued to the window of the hotel, hoping to catch a glimpse of something illicit. As you would expect, success was rare. I had a few interesting experiences in New Orleans and Chicago, but there is for another day.

Tonight I had particularly high hopes. I was in the home town of Lynn McD, who has written a number of erotic stories. Knowing her penchant for exhibition, I thought that she just might be willing to bring her husband by to put on a show.

I told her where I would be. I booked the hotel room with some forethought. I looked for an older hotel, something like a Chicago brownstone. The U shape, with a courtyard between the wings, would permit easy views of guest rooms. This particular hotel was perfect, with the wings only about 20 feet apart. I booked a room facing the south end of the building. I encouraged her to take her husband, Dave out for a nice dinner and book a room facing north. I knew that Lynn was busy, and getting a night out away from the kids was a major challenge, but a guy can hope. A realist, I didn't really expect she would show up, but I figured it would add some excitement to the otherwise dull evening. My work ended around dinner time and there didn't seem anything much better than hanging around the hotel. Caught up in my enthusiasm, I forgot that the flip-side of excitement is frustration.

One feature of winter in Wisconsin is that it is dark well before dinner. For the optimistic watcher, this means that there are hours to waste peering outside with the faint hope of success. I checked into the room around 7 and immediately went to the window. Nothing. 8. Nothing. 9. Nothing. I wasn't surprised really. But there was always a chance someone else would leave the drapes open. My hopes were dashed. I munched on room service and tried to read The New York Times. Since one eye kept wandering to the window, I wasn't making much progress.

I jumped as my room phone rang. I answered it, but no one was there. A few minutes later, a light went on across the way. The drapes were closed. Shit. I could see shadows moving. One went into the bathroom. The bathroom light came on, but through the smoked glass, it was impossible to see much. The shape made it seem like a man, and a rather built one at that. I was even more discouraged. This is one area where I am prejudiced; I am just not into naked men. Seconds later, the curtains opened. A cute blonde with short hair and blue eyes was smiling out the window. Bingo; I recognized her immediately from the photo.. A surge of adrenaline left my mouth dry. The feeling was so intense it was almost closer to fear than excitement. Lynn had decided to bring Dave by after all.

It was only later, when she wrote and ultimately posted her account of the evening that I learned what led up to the moment. My night was great, but she had me beat, hands down.

***

From reading Lynn's stories and our limited e-mail communication, I knew that every year, at Christmas, Lynn and Dave had a traditional tryst under the tree. What I didn't know was that this year, in the ensuing 10 days, Lynn had hardly been able to kiss Dave, let alone jump him. Family time, a bout with the flu and a business trip had kept them busy and apart. But opening my e-mail had prompted her to be spontaneous and call a sitter for a rare mid-week outing. Lynn had set out to tease Dave. She was wearing a tight red dress. A slim 5'7, she had learned to feel comfortable displaying her body. This dress was prefect, clingy at the chest, but flowing at her legs. She knew that whoever managed to turn her on would be rewarded with a clear outline of her nipples. But that overt sexuality stood in contrast to the hint of mystery shrouding her legs. On a whim, she elected to skip underwear.

When they arrived at dinner, Lynn looked into Dave's eyes. She still felt the same lust she felt when she met him. But now, over 10 years later, she didn't feel compelled to hide her impishness.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. While she had become open enough about her interest in sex to post stories on the internet, she had never felt comfortable revealing this to her husband. She was, however, open with him about nearly everything else. She had shared most of her fantasies with him. But her writing had always been her little secret.

After they finished the main course and waited for coffee, she begin to reminisce about some of their past sex. She was talking about the time they made love, well, fucked actually, on campus after a wedding. Lynn had noticed people watching them. That fact had driven her to an intense orgasm at the time, but Dave had never known about the two girls and a guy getting off on the scene.

Lynn took Dave's hand and said, "Did I ever tell you that there were people watching us that day?"

As she tried to gauge Dave's reaction, she noticed that their waitress seemed to linger over the table at times. This new development distracted them both.

Dave leaned in and said "I think is trying to catch your stories."

Lynn smiled coyly and became more overt. She reached under the table to tease Dave, knowing fully well that other diners might suspect what was going on. The restaurant was quite small and the tables were close together. While they were in a relatively secluded corner, the couple at the adjoining table was only a couple of feet away.

She began by rubbing his knee, but she soon began tracing her finger up his thigh to his groin. She tickled his penis through his pants. She could feel Dave's cock pulse and swell. She always felt exhilaration when she caused a hard on. Now she was getting very wet.

Lynn caught the eye of the guy at the next table. He was about 25, with dark hair and a strong jaw. His eye were blue and piercing. He was definitely cute. Lynn could easily see him cast as the hero in some World War II epic, in a leather flight jacket, scarf and hair blowing in a stiff breeze. He had a ring, and by all appearances the long-haired brunette with him was his wife. The woman had deep brown eyes and brown freckles adding character to her perfect skin. Lynn's mind wandered as she tried to guess what their relationship might be like. As she daydreamed, she noticed the man had stopped in mid sentence, frozen. He was staring at Lynn's hand as it sat in Dave's lap. Lynn watched with amusement as his wife turned to follow his line of sight and locate the source of the distraction. As her eyes reached Lynn, both the man and his wife flushed. Lynn felt a rush. She didn't say anything to Dave, but she KNEW it was going to be a great night.

Lynn was trying to figure out how far to go. She was enjoying the game, but she didn't want to cause a scene or get tossed out of the restaurant. As she resumed stroking Dave's thigh, she was surprised to see the man slip off his shoe and slowly slide his foot up his wife's leg. He was glancing over at Lynn. He was trying to be subtle, keeping his glances quick to avoid angering his wife, but it was clear his wife knew what was afoot. Lynn wondered if the woman would be mad that her husband was so obviously attracted to Lynn's hand job. The woman's brown eyes seemed almost glazed, and her face was nearly emotionless. She seemed to be deep in thought. His toe worked up her skirt. He took his time as he worked toward her pussy, the woman seemed too stunned to react. She was staring straight ahead, catatonic. Periodically, she would peek over at Lynn, but she would quickly look away or close her eyes when Lynn returned the gaze.

The waitress came by with the check and said, "I'll leave y'all alone for a bit, with a quick nod toward the other table."

Now Lynn felt more confident. She began slowly rubbing Dave's cock, and she and Dave were now overtly watching the other couple. Lynn wondered what Dave was thinking, but was hesitant to ask. The woman, with her long hair framing her face, had a dreamy expression. Lynn was increasingly certain that the woman's red face was from pleasure, not anger.

The man was much more focused. After his initial bashfulness, he was now staring right into Lynn's eyes as she jacked Dave off. He didn't seem to care what Lynn or his wife thought. The only change for several minutes was a gradual increase in the tempo of the man's toe as he rubbed it into his wife's crotch. Lynn figured his big toe was squeezing the woman's clit up against her pubic bone. From experience, Lynn new that this pressure could send shudders up her spine and that if the man knew what he was doing, this woman was going to come hard. The woman continued to periodically open her eyes and look toward the table. A few times she seemed to concentrate on Lynn's hand, while other times she focused on Dave or Lynn.

After watching for another minute, Lynn felt a sudden impulse to intervene. She stood up, walked over to the couple's table. She leaned over. As she did so, she realized that her dress fell away far enough to give them both a view of her breasts. Lynn watched as both the man and his wife seized the opportunity to gawk. She paused a minute, to allow the tension build.

Then, she leaned closer to the woman, breathing hard into her ear and whispered, "As you know, my husband and I are watching you. You have made us both incredibly horny. I am so wet it is running down my leg and I bet you can see the precome staining my husband's pants. We both really want to watch you cum."

The woman wasn't sure what hit her. She started to quiver. Her lip twitched and her nose scrunched. She was controlled enough to avoid making much noise, but Lynn knew she had just driven the woman over the edge. Lynn left a scrap of paper with her hotmail account on the couple's table and returned to Dave.

"Let's go. I have another surprise," she whispered in his ear.

As they walked to the car, Lynn thought about the last time they'd shared an unexpected night away. Dave surprised her with a trip to the tropics. They'd made love on the balcony, watching the sunset. It had been both romantic and dirty.

On the drive over, they were both aching for release, but Lynn told Dave he had to wait. When they reached the hotel, Lynn explained that she wanted to add more spontaneity to their lives.

"You are not the only one who can plan a sudden night away," she chided.

"Very nice. But where's the balcony?" Dave asked coyly.

"Well, if you really want to do it out in the snow.. ." Lynn laughed, tackling Dave in a snowbank.

The kiss was quick, but instantly brought them both back to the throbbing state they had been in at the restaurant.

When they got up to the room, Lynn began to implement the next part of her plan. For some time, she had always wanted to tell Dave about the stories she wrote. She shared everything else with him, so she felt a little guilty about "her little secret." But there was a little doubt in the back of her mind about how he would react. She didn't want to hurt him. Maybe tonight would be the night. She knew that they both got off driving people crazy with desire, so she had high hopes for the evening, whether or not she decided to come clean.

As Dave hit the bathroom, she opened the curtains. Across the way was a man, in his late 30s. He was sitting in a chair and holding up a newspaper. It was clear, however, that he was really looking at her. They were close enough that she could see his brown eyes. They looked warm. His brown hair was wavy. He was definitely not going to be a model, but he was cute enough. She assumed that had to be David. She had called the room to be sure he was really there. She hadn't really planned to talk to him, but he was essential to the plan.

Watching David's face light up as she made eye contact, she felt another surge of sexual energy. She knew she was turning him on, and it made her pussy twinge.

Dave returned and immediately began kissing her. He started at her ear, worked his way down her neck, going incredibly slowly. Lynn could feel her skin tingle at his touch. As he worked his way down, she glanced out the window. To her surprise, another light turned on, in the room immediately next to David. A young couple, perhaps college kids, were there.

"Wow, this could really get interesting," she thought.

Dave grabbed a chair.

"Sit here" he said. "I want you in the window so everyone can see how beautiful you are."

He slipped the red dress slowly down off her shoulders. As the curve of her breast came into better view, her nipples continued to swell. They were now as dark as they ever got. But Dave didn't need to see that to know how horny his wife was. The smell of her cunt left no doubt. He could smell it up at her shoulders. As he kissed his way down her body, the perfume grew stronger.

She raised herself off the chair as Dave slipped her dress down and off. As it hit the floor, Dave knelt down and started rubbing her feet. He used his hands to knead her calves. He began licking his way up her legs, spending quite while licking little circles behind her knees. While he did that, his hands were lightly tracing over her hips and breasts. Her skin was tingling. By the time his tongue reached her thighs, she thought she might come from that alone.

Out the window, David had stripped down to his boxers. His body wouldn't make any weightlifting magazine covers, but all the biking he did had some value. His legs were toned and stomach flat. He was definitely in shape. The room next door also caught her eye. The young couple was staring openly, transfixed, at the passion evolving across the way. Lynn watched the muscular boy moved behind his red-haired girlfriend. It was hard to be sure given the distance, but the young woman's eyes appeared almost green. He had short blonde hair. Lynn could tell he was an athlete; maybe a hockey player. He stood behind the girl, playing with her long, curly hair. Then he brought his hands down to her hips, and slipped them inside her ribbed T-shirt.

Dave was slowly teasing her, licking up toward her cunt and running his hands around her nipples without quite reaching either one. Blondie was moving much faster. It was obvious that under her shirt, he was rolling the girl's nipples, pinching them hard. Meanwhile, David's cock was tenting his boxers. As it emerged, she could tell it was nothing compared her Dave's; probably about an average 6 inches. (Dave was more like 8 or 9; she liked her men large.) She was a bit turned on, however, by just how hard it seemed to be. She watched him reach for a bottle of baby oil. When Dave's tongue finally hit her clit Lynn came; the fastest orgasm she could remember.

"Wow, are you fired up," Dave observed.

"Dave," Lynn almost squeaked, "turn around."

As Dave looked out the window, he was surprised by what he saw. The young couple jumped.

"I think we scared them." Lynn whispered. "Maybe we should act like we didn't notice them."

"No, give them a minute, and a little encouragement," Dave murmured as he returned to her pussy.

Lynn could feel another eruption building. She wasn't sure where to look. When she glanced down, she saw her beautiful husband, with his face buried lovingly in her pussy. Out the window, David was very slowly stroking his cock, making sure he was visible to Lynn. In the adjoining room, the guy was unbuttoning his girlfriend's her pants while kissed her neck.

"I need you inside me. Sit on the chair," Lynn commanded.

Lynn stood, making sure she kept facing the window. Dave settled on the chair, his cock as rigid as ever. Lynn pushed her butt into Dave's stomach. As soon as she slid down on Dave's cock, her contractions began again. They were now both looking out the window, watching the amazing show unfold. The red haired woman was now dressed in only the white t-shirt. Her nipples were virtually bursting out of it. She had her fingers running through her bright red pubic hair. Her index and middle fingers on each side of her vulva, meeting together to squeeze the sides of her clit. Her man was playing with his cock, which was huge, perhaps even bigger than the stripper at Lynn's bachelorette party. It was both long and thick. Lynn couldn't take her eyes off it. As she watched, the young woman took her hand from her pussy and started to lightly stroke the underside of the bulging, circumcised cock. He reached up and removed the woman's shirt. Her small breasts were peaked with small, bright red nipples. Her areolas were hardly any larger than the nipples. As he pinched her left nipple, his other hand went to her cunt. He was cupping her mons with his palm as he slipped his middle finger into her. Lynn thought the blonde was moving awfully quickly, but the red-haired woman didn't seem to mind. She was staring at Lynn's pussy, watching Dave's cock slide in and out as Lynn gently raised her hips.

The blonde then stopped what he was doing, bent the woman over, and plunged his cock into her. Lynn was surprised that it would fit in one stroke. Lynn almost thought she could hear the woman gasp through the windows. From the look on her face, she was ready for the ride. The woman was propping herself up on the window ledge, with her face almost at the window, bracing herself as the blonde pumped her. She looked surprised, but pleased. Dave was taking his time, fucking her slowly but steadily. Their counterparts were taking a different route. The well-endowed youth rammed his cock hard, and within a minute he convulsed in an obvious orgasm.

"Amateur," cracked Dave.

Lynn worried that was likely to be an intermission in that room. She could see the dissatisfaction in the red-head's face. She had been expecting more. Lynn's eyes were drawn back to David. He was playing with himself slowly. He was running all four finger tips along the underside of his penis, and using his thumb to rub the head. Both David and Dave were obviously pacing themselves, hoping to draw out the pleasure. Lynn was now staring at David, watching his face and then focusing on the way his fingers massaged his cock.

For just a second, her mind wandered until a voice brought her back. "The guy up there seems to be having a good time," noted Dave. "I hadn't noticed... I was watching the couple," was Lynn's half-honest reply.

"Well he sure noticed you. Of course, I don't blame him. Boy do you look hot. Why don't we give him the full show" Dave said.

He reached over and spread Lynn's legs so that her cunt was gaping, on display for all to see. Dave could see it in the reflection of the window, and could watch as his cock slide out. Lynn was so wet her juices were flowing down to his balls. The scene was surreal. He could see a gorgeous, thin red head while he was fucking his wife, and he could see that too.

David was still in the window, stroking himself a bit more urgently. Then Lynn's gaze returned to the red-haired woman. The blonde boyfriend was nowhere to be seen, but she was standing in the window, one leg propped up on a chair, furiously frigging her cunt. A rivulet of semen was oozing down her leg as her middle finger whirled tightening circles over her clit. Her other hand alternately pinched her nipples and held her cunt open, as if she wanted to be sure that Lynn and Dave could see.

"I want it hard," Lynn said as she stood up and leaned her over the chair.

As Dave fucked her, Lynn slowly screwed up her confidence. The moment was at hand. Her hormones were racing. When she got this horny, she knew she was dangerous. She could do anything. But watching the red-head's hand become a blur, with the cum seeming to pour out of her pussy while David's cock was twitching and Dave was making her feel this good was overwhelming all of her inhibition.

"Dave, I have a confession," she blurted out, regretting it almost as soon as she said it. "What hon?" Dave asked, semi-automatically.

kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers
12