Lynne Becomes My Slut

Story Info
A fantasy about his exgirlfriend.
3.8k words
3.74
93.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m33briz
m33briz
1 Followers

As arranged I met my ex-girlfriend Lynne outside the supermarket in the car park that night at 7:00 p.m. I walked over to her car. When she saw me she wound down the window.

"Hi Micky." She said.

"Yeah, hi. So what do you want."

"Can we talk."

"Yeah. if you want to."

Lynne got out of her car and walked around to me. "How have you been?" she asked.

"O.K., busy you know."

"I've missed you."

"Yeah" I said. I wasn't interested either way. This bitch had put me through hell. Constantly telling lies about what she had done with other blokes trying to test how much I loved her. Always trying to make me feel like I was the biggest arsehole on earth if I didn't do what she wanted. Even to the point of putting on a tantrum if I had to work late, even though my career depended on it. After three years of that shit I had finally had enough and left.

"Can I have a hug for old times sake?" Lynne asked.

"What ever." Shit I didn't even know why I was wasting my time here. If I had had anything better to do I probably would have stood her up, except Lynne knew where I was living and would only come round and pester me. Then it would take half the night just to get rid of her. I'd walked out two months ago and the penny had finally dropped for the stupid bitch that I had really had a gutful of her bullshit. Since then Lynne had been ringing me and coming round always telling me how much she loved. Too little too late as far as I was concerned. Maybe tonight I could finally straighten this shit out and be rid of her for good. So even though my heart wasn't in it I reached around to give her a hug. She held my close and nuzzled into my neck.

"I'm not wearing any underwear you know." Lynne said to me.

This was a surprise. This wasn't like her at all. She was such a conservative cow she hated showing any flesh let alone doing something as racy as going out in public with out wearing any panties. I needed to check for myself. I reached down to feel her arse. It was true. I could feel here arse directly beneath the fabric of the short dress she was wearing. Mmmm, I thought getting turned on. Here she was walking around in public without any underwear. My cock was starting to take control of the situation. This could be promising I thought getting even more turned on. I hadn't had sex for a week, since I had fucked one of the sluts at work one night. Apart from that the only satisfaction I had had was jerking off to my collection of porno mags. Lynne moved her face around to mine and started kissing me. "Come back to my place tonight." She said after the kiss finished.

"O.K." I replied not really thinking where all this could be leading and feeling confused about wanting to fuck her and not wanting anything to do with her.

On the way to her place while she was driving Lynne said to me "I'll do anything you want, we can go swinging if you like. You can fuck other women if you want to. I'll swallow your cum if you want. I'm a cum junkie now."

My head was spinning. Was this same uptight bitch who hated holding my hand in public, hated kissing me, hated sitting on my face if I wanted to lick her cunt, always had to try and make me feel like a complete arsehole every time after we had sex?

We were back at her place now when she said "I meant what I said. I'll do anything you want if you'll take me back."

Bullshit I thought and stuck my hand up her dress to feel her pussy as a test. Lynne didn't resist just opened her legs to let my hand slide up there. She meant what she said, this was going to be good. I could feel my prick stiffen as my head spun with the possibilities.

I took my hand out from her dress reached across and squeezed her tit hard to get a good feel of it beneath her dress. When I looked at her face I could see she had a look of complete subservience in her eyes.

"Show me your cunt!" I told her.

Lynne lay back and spread her legs giving me a good view of her gingery snatch. I could see the folds of her nice big pink pussy lips pressed together.

"Stick your fingers in!" I asked.

I watched hungrily as she probed her hole with her digits.

"Take your fingers out!" I said.

She pulled her fingers out and I reached across grabbing them putting them into my mouth so I could lick the flavour from her fingers.

"Do you like that baby, would you like some more?" she asked.

"Of course I love the taste of your fuck hole. Now take your clothes off!" I commanded.

The couch was close to the window and it was night, so anyone one could see in through the thin gauze like fabric of the curtains. Just the same Lynne did as I ordered without hesitating. She stood up reached behind and undid the zip of her dress. It slid off her shoulders and down onto the floor so she stood there, with just her bra on. Next she took down the shoulder straps, turned her bra around and undid the clips. Her saggy 14C cup tits flopped out. Lynne was now completely naked in front of me.

"Do you know what I want you to do for me?" I asked.

"No" she replied.

"Well if you want me back this is how it will be. You will be my slut, my whore, my bitch, my sex slave, my piece of fuck meat, my cunt toy. When we are home you will be completely naked unless I want you otherwise. When we go out you will dress like a complete slut. I want every one to be able to see what a great pair of tits you have. Your skirts will always be short so that everyone can see what a great pair of thighs you have. You will never wear any undies so I can finger your cunt when ever I like. Your fingers nails will always be long and painted red. You will always wear high heels. You will let me use you any way I want any time I want. Every morning as soon as you wake the first thing you will do is take my cock into your mouth and suck my dick, you will caress your face with my prick licking it and pulling it until I cum in your mouth and you will swallow every drop. You will watch me fuck who ever I want when I want. You will fuck who ever I tell you to fuck. Whenever we have sex you will talk filthy like the slut I need you to be. You have no value except as a sex object. Do you understand."

"Yes" was her only comment.

"What are you?" I asked.

"I'm your slut, your whore, your bitch, your sex slave, your piece of fuck meat, your cunt toy." She replied.

Here complete subservience and nakedness had done wonders for my cock which was now throbbing. I stood up, reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her close to me. I held her naked body close to me and could feel the softness of her flesh. I reached my arms around her body and held her tight kneading and massaging her arse with my hands. I put my face up to her and kissed her long and hard on the lips pushing my tongue in an out of her mouth. Fucking her mouth with my tongue just as if it were my dick probing her mouth. Lynne responded by sucking my tongue. I moved my face down to her left tit and began sucking the nipple. Slowly as I sucked her breast flicking the nipple with my tongue I could feel her teat harden in my mouth. I moved my right hand around to her pussy and began caressing the folds of her opening. Groping with my middle digit I searched for her hole and penetrated it with my finger. Slowly I could feel her cunt responding getting wetter and softer, opening up.

"Oh fuck that makes my cunt feel good!" Lynne moaned. Hearing her talk like a complete whore just made my dick throb.

"Oh baby can you shave my cunt? You know I've wanted to have it shaved for so long now."

We went into her bedroom where Lynne lay down on the bed and she spread her legs apart. I went and got some scissors and a razor from the bathroom. I trimmed her pubes with the scissors. After lathering her gingery stubble I shaved her cunt smooth as silk. With a towel I cleaned away the remaining lather and whiskers revealing a lovely pink smooth pussy with her large flabby piss flaps now on proud display while she lay there still with her legs spread wide.

"Mmmm, a definite improvement cunt, I can really see your fuck hole now!" I said as I looked down upon my handy work.

"Good!" she replied, "I'm glad you can see my fuck-hole. I love having it on display for you. I love you so much baby I really want to please you and be your cunt, your whore your fuck toy."

"That's great baby, that's what I want. If you want to keep me that's what you need to be." I replied.

It was time to get to work. I got up and undressed while she lay there with her legs spread wide open giving me an excellent view of her freshly shaved genitals. I began stroking my dick while I perved at her. Without being told Lynne spread her flaps apart to give me an even better look. When my dick was stiff I walked over to the bed and began rubbing my throbbing prick all over her face smearing her cheeks with my pre-cum and then pushing it into her hungry mouth. Lynne worked my cock with her wet open mouth and her hand masturbated me while she sucked me at the same time. The feeling was exquisite. This had always been one of the best parts of our former sex life. The way she opened her mouth wide when she sucked my cock. No teeth, just the warm wet flesh of her mouth and the feel of her soft hand massaging my meat while she sucked. I bent over and placed my mouth on her freshly shaved cunt. I ran my tongue up and down the folds of her piss flaps occasionally stopping to lick and suck her clitoris at the top.

I licked away at her cunt like the greedy cunt pig I was, when she said "Ohhhh, stick your cock in, fuck me, fuck me please!" I got up and wiped my throbbing prick all over her face once more, enjoying the sight of my tool being rubbed all over her soft face. While Lynne lay on her back with her legs spread nice and wide leaving her freshly shaved fuck hole exposed, I knelt in front of her opening and stroked my dick up and down the crease between her lips enjoying the sensation of her wetness on my member. When I had had enough of this I guided my tool into her snatch. Her cunt hole was so wet my cock slipped easily inside her. I looked down to see her piss flaps stretched around my turgid dick as I pushed inside her and then pulled back out again, teasing her cunt with my cock. It was a deliberate ploy. I knew how much she enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated, especially over and over again. After this I pushed the full length of dick inside her filling her up with my meat. While I pounded away I lay on top of her so that I could have a good long suck of her right tit. My greedy mouth took the stiff nipple between my lips while I sucked hard feeling her teat engorge even more. I could tell she was aroused by the way both the aureole around both nipples had become slightly engorged as well. The only sound was the wet noise of my naked penis thrusting inside her vagina and her occasional moans.

"Oh fuck that's good keep using my fuck hole. Oh GOD I love being your slut Mickey. Oh keep fucking me. Oh I need your cock I missed your cock so much!"

After fifteen minutes of sucking her tit while we fucked I pulled my dick out of her pussy and told her to get on all fours so I could root her doggy style. By now Lynne's snatch was really wet so my prong slipped in nice and easy. While I pounded away from behind I grabbed her by the hips so I could thrust into her even deeper. Doing her doggy style was great because I could look at the stretch marks on her arse and hips which always turned me on.

After drilling her from behind for a while it was time for something different. I pulled my tool from her hole and moved around to her face where I put my cock in her mouth so she could lick her cunt juice from my penis. When she was finished to my satisfaction I removed my throbbing dick from her mouth. She whimpered and said "Ohhh, please put it back in my mouth baby I want some more."

"No! I want you on top of me." I replied. I lay down on the bed now so she could straddle me. Stroking my dick I said "Put me inside your fuck-hole baby." I asked. Lynne moved down to my hips and straddled me placing her hand on my cock so she could guide it into her opening. It felt so good having her hand on me as she swallowed my dick with her cunt. As she was facing me I could reach across and once more give her saggy 14C tits a good suck. With my mouth I worked away at first her right nipple and then her left alternating between the two enjoying having a mouth full of tit while she bobbed up and down on my cock with her cunt. The other advantage to having my slut on top was that I could just lie back and perve at her saggy tits wobble while she fucked me, which is what I did next. While I was taking a good long look at her breasts she slowly glided her hands down from my chest up her hips and across her own chest when she arched her back away and began to fondle her breasts while I jiggled my hips under her filling her snatch with my turgid cock. She grabbed her right nipple between the thumb and index finger of her right hand and then pulled the nipple out stretching it to about an inch long. At the same time she did the same thing with her left hand and left nipple. After letting her teats go she then moved her hands up around the back of her neck and began to lift her long hair up with her hands.

"Oh Fuck that's good. Pump it into me baby. Use my slutty cunt." Lynne said while she rode on top of my excited turgid throbbing cock. Christ I was ready to blow my load inside her right now. But I held back there was still a few more pleasures that needed to be experienced before she could really call herself my slut.

"Get on your back and spread your legs." I told her. Lynne did as told laying back spreading her legs and even holding her cunt open so that I had a great view of her pussy. I bent down and began licking the cunt juice out of her. While I tickled her clit with my tongue I began to probe her cunt with my fingers. First one, then two, then three. At three fingers her only comment was "Shit that's good don't stop, keep your mouth on my clit." I obliged. I knew the pleasure she was feeling would help her to cope with what I was going to do next. Keeping my tongue at work on her clitoris I then began to insert a fourth digit I heard her inhale sharply as the fourth finger penetrated her fuck-hole. She was beginning to buck back and forth now. I could tell she was getting close to coming. At this point I pushed the entire length of my hand inside her stretching her cunt now with my fist, all four fingers and my thumb now inside her. I kept this up for a couple of minutes and then withdrew my hand from her hole. I got up and immediately entered her just stretched opening, this time working her clit with my well lubricated thumb.

"You know what the best part of fucking you after you have been fisted is?" I asked her.

"No" she replied weakly.

"It feels as though you've just been fucked and I am getting sloppy seconds."

"Is that what you want me to do?" she asked.

"If you want to be my slut you have to do everything I want. Besides doesn't it turn you on to fuck one guy straight after another?"

"Ohhhh Uhhhh Ahhhh Shiit I'm cumming" was her only reply as the thought of it pushed her over the edge and she came with a soft feminine grunt.

"God that was good." Lynne panted as I withdrew my dick.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it bitch but I haven't finished with you just yet" I replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"If you a truly going to be my slut you have to let me use all your holes. I can wit till morning for your mouth. But tonight you're going to give me my final pleasure with your arse hole."

"What you want to fuck me up the arse. Ooooh that's so filthy I've always wanted to be fucked up the arse."

"Good. Now go and get the olive oil from the kitchen so I can lube up your shit hole." Like the good obedient sex slave she was fast becoming Lynne walked off to the kitchen to get the oil as she was told.

When she returned with the oil she got down on all fours with her arse facing me. I poured the oil over her bum rubbing it into her lovely pink rose bud. This was going to take a while but I was patient. Slowly with an oily finger I penetrated Lynne's anal passage. Massaging it from the inside enjoying the feel of her never before fucked sphincter. Gently I began to work a second finger in. Then finally a third. I kept massaging her shit hole with three fingers pushing the digits alongside one another to properly stretch her anal opening. All the while she sat there moaning tickling her clitoris with her right hand. I poured some more oil over my cock lubricating the head. Then when I was in position I removed my fingers and began to push the head of my dick against her arse hole. The olive oil had done a better job than I thought it would as my dick slipped in without too much effort. "Ah shit it hurts it hurts your too big for my arse" she complained. I eased my dick out waited a few more minutes then began working her shit hole with my fingers once more. "Just relax and it won't feel so bad" I told her. Eventually, this must have worked because once again she began to get more aroused as I finger fucked her arse. Once more I got up and began to push my dick against her arse hole. This time it slipped in easily and we both began to fuck in rhythmic unison. I slipped my dick slowly all the way in and then back out to head again giving her shit hole a good fucking. Her arse felt exquisite. It obviously was making her feel good too because I could feel her the walls of her arse hole starting to throb. " Oh baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" Lynne began to scream. The feel of her throbbing arse hole as she came was finally too much for me and I let myself go filling her shit hole with sperm.

We both lay there for a while recovering.

"Oh fuck that was awesome. That's the best fuck I've ever had. You can fuck my arse whenever you baby" Lynne said as she rolled towards me and kissed me on the lips.

"That's good that's what I want to hear. But there is one more thing I want you to do for me"

"What's that?", she asked.

"I need you to piss on my face while I lick you out!"

She looked at me for a few seconds then said "You really want me to piss on your face?"

"Yes."

"What about me do I get to have a face full of piss too?" she asked.

"Does it turn you on?" I asked.

"It's so filthy I can't help myself. I want to do the most filthy perverted things with you baby" was her reply.

We went into the bath room. I lay down in the tub and she squatted over my face with her just fucked arsehole directly over my mouth. I began to lick my cum out of her shit hole. As my tongue probed her freshly used opening lapping up the sperm that slowly trickled out she did exactly what I wanted. As I was tasting the mixture of arsehole and jism on my tongue she relaxed her bladder and a stream of her hot piss began to splash onto my face saturating me while I felched her out.

I placed my flaccid prick in her mouth so she could clean the remaining cum from my cock. I could tell she was getting off on the taste of her own arsehole and my sperm by the way she moaned. I asked her "Did you enjoy pissing on my face baby?"

She took my dick out of her mouth and replied "Oh yeah, it really turned me on. It was so fucking filthy. I loved it. It made me feel like such a slut!"

"Now it's my turn, open your mouth!" Obediently Lynne opened her mouth. I relaxed and let my urine gush forth into her waiting mouth.

m33briz
m33briz
1 Followers