Lynne Changes Her Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Middle aged woman makes her own pleasure.
3.1k words
4.15
28.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne woke with a start from her dream and felt a blinding pain in her head as she opened her eyes. Her stomach heaved and she had to breathe slowly in and out to stop retching. She closed her eyes and waited for the nausea to subside. Memories of the night before began to slowly return, the restaurant, the drinking, the marijuana, the "incident" in the disabled toilet and the lift from the police. She slowly opened her eyes again and tried to make out where she was then she recalled not having her door keys and stumbling around to her sister's house to pick-up the spare set.

Carefully moving her head to prevent another searing pain from her hang-over she saw a glass of water, pain killers and a piece of paper. Lynne gradually sat up and swung her legs to the floor; she swallowed two of the pain killers and drank half of the water still breathing slowly. She picked up the paper it was a note from her brother-in-law Kevin.

"Hope your head feels better in the morning. Help yourself to breakfast (if you feel like it!). You will need to borrow some of Sally's clothes as your dress is in the wash. I'm in London all day but will see you later if you are still here or I will call you to check you are okay."

Lynne checked what she was wearing; bra, suspender belt and stockings but no knickers. "Oh god, does he know I didn't have any knickers on last night" she thought. She laid back down and she began to remember further details from the night before.

She had teetered around to her sister's house on her 3 inch heels and fell into the porch when Kevin answered the door. She remembered Kevin persuading her to stay the night in the spare room as she was so drunk, she had tried drinking some water but then had felt sick. She had been sick all down her new dress and Kevin had to hold her head over the toilet bowl until she had finished throwing-up. At some point he had helped her out of her dress, cleaned her up and put her to bed.

She also vaguely remembered having to throw-up sometime later in the night and Kevin kneeling beside her and caressing her back and stomach whilst she retched. She may have been dreaming that but the thought of Kevin rubbing his hands over her body gave her a little tingle of pleasure.

Gradually she drifted off to sleep and began dreaming of Kevin's hands running over her naked body, his mouth kissing hers and feeling his cock buried deep inside her. She shuddered awake again and felt moisture running down her thigh. She blushed as she realised she had just had a wet dream involving her brother-in-law, then she smiled to herself and slipped off into a contented sleep.

Much later she woke feeling half-human again and slipped out of bed stripped off last night's underwear and found a dressing gown to wrap around her. After long hot shower Lynne picked out a pair of Capri pants and a vest top from her sisters wardrobe. Then she looked for some underwear all of her sisters bras were at least two cup sizes too large but she found a pretty pair of pink silk panties. She slipped them on and realised her pubic hair was poking out from the sides and she remembered a comment from one of the guys the previous night how she needed to have a trim down under. Her mind wandered again as she mused if Kevin thought she needed a trim and wondered what if he liked hirsute, trimmed or even shaved pussies. Feeling a little naughty she decided to trim her overgrown bush into a "landing strip", maybe she could get Kevin's opinion next time she saw him. At this thought she giggled to herself as she rummaged through her sister's dressing table for clippers and hair removal products.

Three quarters of an hour later she checked the time, nearly three in the afternoon she did one more check of her handiwork in the mirror and slipped on the panties and the Capri pants, then she put on her bra from the night before and the vest top. Lynne now felt hungry and went down to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

Lynne gathered her things and left note for Kevin; "Thanks for looking after me, call me when you get home, I would like to thank you properly, love Lynne."

Two hours later Lynne was lying on a sun lounger in her back garden letting the late afternoon sun warm her hang-over induced tired body. The warmth made her drift off to sleep and she began having another sexy dream of her brother-in-law catching her sun bathing and fucking her roughly on a sun lounger bring her to a shuddering orgasm. The shrill ring of her mobile phone woke her and she found herself with a hand inside the borrowed Capri pants rubbing her pussy through the silky panties.

Groggily she answered the phone it was Kevin calling to see how she felt, "Oh much better than last night" she laughed "I'm sorry for the trouble last night, I expect you were tired this morning."

"A little but it was no problem I'm sure you would do the same for me" replied Kevin.

"I put your dress in the Dry Cleaners on my way to work, I can pick it up tomorrow and drop it round if you like?" continued Kevin.

"Thanks, do you and Sally want to come over tomorrow for a meal, I will be on my own as Sean is off playing golf until next Wednesday?" asked Lynne.

"Well, I will but Sally is away until next Friday, I thought she had told you?" said Kevin.

"Oh, I must have forgotten, but the offer is still there, so she wasn't there last night?" asked Lynne.

"No, it was just you and me and the toilet bowl!" laughed Kevin, "What time do you want me over?"

"Well come round about 5pm and we can order a takeaway and you can fill in the blanks after I got to yours last night" replied Lynne.

"Okay see you then, we can get Chinese as I expect you won't want curry after last night!"

They rang off and Lynne noticed she still had her hand down her Capri pants and had been slowly rubbing her pussy all through the conversation. She smiled to herself and wondered if Kevin would believe what she was doing and if he might offer to help if he knew. Laying back Lynne opened the Capri pants further and slipped her hand inside the pink panties and began circling her clitoris with a finger gradually increasing the pace whilst fantasising about Kevin's big thick cock ramming her from behind and soon she moaned loudly as a deep orgasm spasmed through her.

As the orgasm subsided Lynne started to think of ways she might turn her fantasy into reality. She knew it was a risk but she felt she needed to try otherwise she may never be able to enjoy sex without thinking of him.

By the following morning Lynne had a plan to tempt him the first step meant a shopping trip in the morning and then preparing various rooms for different seduction scenarios. She had even rehearsed conversations to steer the subject to sexual appetites and experiences if needed.

At five past five the doorbell rang and Kevin was there with a bottle of wine and her dress freshly laundered. Lynne greeted him with their normal peck on the cheek as befits brother and sister-in-law then smiled sheepishly and hugged him saying "thanks and sorry for making a fool of myself on Thursday."

Kevin grinned "It's good to know you can let your hair down sometimes."

Lynne ushered him into the kitchen and gave him the takeaway menu to choose a couple of dishes while she took the dress upstairs. Her nipples were hard after hugging him and she had to pause a while for them to soften.

Kevin called up to her "By all accounts you were lucky not to be abducted; I saw a story on the local news that a couple posing as coppers were picking up lone women and tricking them into performing intimate acts! They fell for it because the one doing all the talking was a woman. Apparently they got the idea when going dogging and trying to frighten another couple by dressing up!"

Lynne felt her face redden with embarrassment as she recalled her encounter with the bogus police. There was no way she would be confessing to be a victim.

When she came downstairs Kevin had poured her a glass of wine "I'm not sure if you want a glass, have you recovered enough?"

"Yes, but I don't think I will be getting that badly drunk for a long time!" smiled Lynne.

She moved in close and casually put an arm around his waist pretending to check what he was going to order. Kevin responded by putting his arm around her a giving her a little squeeze and pointing to the dishes on the menu.

After ordering they settled into the living room which was cosily arranged so that they could be close and Lynne asked "what did I do the other night? I remember falling in the door and throwing up before you put me to bed but I am not sure how many times I was ill?"

"Well you were ill three times in all; the first time shortly after I carried you upstairs, you couldn't take off your shoes so I had just removed them when you began retching. I managed to get you to the toilet before the main barf but you had already got vomit on your dress. Then when you had finished I lifted your dress off and took it downstairs to sponge the worst off and came back to find you crying into the toilet bowl" related Kevin.

"Did I have any panties on?" asked Lynne sheepishly.

"No, but I am not going to ask why" replied Kevin with a grin on his face.

"Will you tell my little sister any of this?" asked Lynne.

"No it's our secret, besides it wasn't a bad view!" laughed Kevin.

Lynne blushed, "What a middle aged woman with her head down the loo and her naked bum in the air? I doubt if it was that appealing?"

"Well beggars can't be choosers!" said Kevin cryptically then laughed.

"What happened next?" asked Lynne.

"Well I got you into bed and waited with you until you had drifted off to sleep! Then I went back to bed" said Kevin. "About an hour later I heard you retching and got you out of bed and to the loo, luckily you weren't too ill and I put you back to bed again."

"The next time was about two hours later but you had made it halfway to the toilet before slumping on the floor, so I carried you the rest of the way. You didn't have anything left to throw-up so you were moaning and I rubbed your back and stomach until you calmed down. Then when I took you back to bed you hugged me close and asked me to stay with you" explained Kevin.

"Did you stay?" asked Lynne with a little too much hope in her voice.

"As you seemed so disturbed, I lay down on top of the covers and cuddled you until you went back to sleep again" said Kevin.

"Weren't you cold?"

"Yes but it was better I didn't get in with you as I rushed out when I heard you fall and didn't have time to put shorts on!" said Kevin "so I don't think I will mention any of this to your sister as I'm sure she would take it the wrong way."

"It's a shame I can't remember that, maybe I should insist on seeing you naked as you've already seen me knicker-less" said Lynne suggestively.

Just then the food arrived and the conversation changed to the meal. After the meal Lynne poured another drink and they sat together on the sofa and Lynne said "can I ask you another favour?"

"Okay" replied Kevin.

"Well I want to have one of those make-over photos done for Sean's birthday but I wanted to do a couple of shots privately first, would you take a few pictures for me? It won't be anything too risqué, well not anymore than you have already seen!" she said laughing.

"When do you want to do the photos?" asked Kevin.

"Now would be good, we have time and won't be disturbed!" said Lynne.

"Okay then, dressed as you are or are you going to changed?"

"Yes, I wanted to wear my dress again, we can take the photos upstairs the camera is up in the spare room. You get it while I get changed."

Kevin followed her upstairs and went to find the camera while Lynne went to her bedroom to change. Taking the camera Kevin knocked on the bedroom door "ready?"

"Come in" said Lynne, "How do you want me?"

Kevin took a few photos and showed them to Lynne and suggested taking a few kneeling on the bed. She let him suggest various poses and even slipped the dress off a shoulder and pouted for the camera. "Do you want anymore flesh?" asked Lynne suggestively.

"How much are you prepared to show the camera?" Kevin teased.

Lynne knelt on the bed and lifted the dress over her head exposing her new underwear, push-up bra, silky panties, suspender belt and silk stockings all in black. She saw Kevin stare with a hint of desire in his eyes then he began taking more pictures as she ran her hands over her body and posed for him.

Lynne's nipples stiffened as she saw the start of a bulge in Kevin's trousers. She slipped her hand over the front of her panties and simulated rubbing her pussy and watched as Kevin's bulge grew.

"Now you've seen mine, can I see yours?" she asked repeating the earlier suggestion.

Without saying a word Kevin put down the camera and unbuttoned his shirt and trousers. It was Lynne's turn to stare as Kevin finally exposed his semi-hard cock. She climbed off the bed and stood in front of her naked brother-in-law. He pulled her close and she felt his naked cock press against her stomach as he reached around and unclasped her bra. Her hand moved to his cock and she felt the weight of the still not fully erect cock and moaned involuntarily with expectation.

Kevin lifted her face and kissed her mouth and she responded immediately pushing her tongue deep in his mouth. As they broke for a breath he moved his kisses down her body sucking in each nipple in his mouth one at a time making them hard and sensitive to the touch. Lynne could feel an orgasm building even before he had touched her pussy. Kevin lifted her up then laid her back on the bed and knelt between her legs. He kissed up her left thigh and brushed his lips over her silky panties; he eased them to one side and kissed the smooth skin underneath. Easing the panties down and off her legs he moved his mouth back to her now moist pussy lips.

Lynne moaned deeply as the first wave of excitement came over her and squirmed with each flick of his tongue generated yet more pleasure. Soon her whole body contorted as her orgasm erupted and she clamped his face to her pubes to try to stem the ecstasy. Her hips bucked up and down as he probed with his tongue until she had to plead for him to stop.

She could see a broad grin on his face as he lifted her head and she smiled back panting "let me taste your cock, then fuck me hard!"

Kevin stood, stepped round Lynne's prone body and placed his fully erect cock in her hand. She twisted her head and gasped at the thick, long manhood in her hand. It was the biggest cock she had seen in the flesh and she slowly licked its length trying to gauge if she could get it all in her mouth.

As Lynne licked his cock Kevin moaned and caressed the back of her head, he let her take her own pace then gasped as she sunk her mouth over its tip. Lynne slowly sucked him in and out of her mouth then stopped to ask "Can you get hard again if I make you come now?"

Kevin nodded, "Oh yes!"

Lynne grinned "Good I want to swallow your cum, then have you ram this thing deep in my pussy!"

She returned to her sucking and licking until she felt his balls tighten and she held the tip just inside her mouth to allow room for his first load. His cock erupted and hit the back of her throat but she controlled the gagging to receive even more cum in her mouth then she swallowed deep and drank the sperm down with real pleasure.

They both climbed onto the bed and held each other kissing and caressing. Kevin ran his fingers down to her pussy and soon finger-fucked her to her second deep orgasm. Lynne stroked his cock stiff again and whispered "Fuck me hard from behind!"

She positioned herself and waited for him to enter her. Kevin rubbed the head of his cock over his pussy lips and eased them apart, Lynne pushed back and groaned as he pierced her and slid deep inside. "Oh yes, that's so good, fuck me hard!" moaned Lynne.

They picked up the pace and Lynne jerked with pleasure at each thrust and slap of flesh on flesh. She dropped her head to the pillow and squealed as she had her third orgasm washed over her and Kevin still continued to fuck her hard. She was just about to beg him to stop when his body stiffened and he gripped her hips harder and pulled her to him. His sperm exploded inside her body again this time filling a different cavity.

They collapsed on the bed temporarily spent and they curled up together and dozed off for a short while. When they woke it was still only 10:30 pm, "Should we have done this?" murmured Lynne.

"Probably not, but this was the best sex I've had for years!" Kevin responded.

"Ever!" gasped Lynne "Will you stay tonight?"

"Yes as long as you want me to!" replied Kevin and kissed her gently.

"I want you to fuck me some more and we have the rest of the weekend!" replied Lynne.