Lynne's Homecoming

Story Info
Lynne comes home a changed woman
4.7k words
3.28
151.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Well, let me continue, two months ago, I took my wife to Atlanta to, what I thought was a setup to let me see how many guys she could do at one time. We met Marvin in Atlanta, and he turned the tables on me and took my wife and I to a party where I watched her with 34 guys and also with her first woman. I watched her suck and ass fuck the fattest cock I have ever seen. When the party was over, I was told to go to my hotel, Marvin was taking Lynne to his home and he would call me in the morning and we could go home. The next morning he called and told me to go ahead back to Savannah, and he would call when she would be allowed to come home. When I got home I explained to out twin 18 year old daughters that Lynne had gone to see her sister in California and would be home soon. This morning Marvin called to tell me she was coming in on the 10:47 flight from Atlanta, and that I should pick her up at the airport and he would call later.

When I got to the airport, as always the plane was a little late and I sat back to watch and wait. About 11:35 the plane landed and I headed for the waiting room. I stood watching for Lynne, and there she was, not dressed as usual but with tight shorts and a halter. You could easily realize that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I'm sure she had no panties on either because the seam on her shorts was pulled up showing her pussy lips on both sides. She came up to me, smiled and kissed me. She said "I missed you Bill, we have so much to talk about" I noticed something different about her smile, but let it go.

On the ride home, I asked how it had gone, and why I hadn't heard from her in two months. She explained that Marvin wanted trying to get her ready for the entertaining she was expected to do for him. I asked if she still loved me and she said "Yes silly, but I also love Marvin. He seems so powerful and virile, I don't know how to explain it." I smiled and asked if we were still going to live together as man and wife and she said "That is what Marvin wants, so I want if also." With that she leaned over in the seat and unzipped my pants, and took my cock out. "Have you missed me?" she asked as she took my cock in her mouth. I told her damn right I had. It took all of about 5 minutes for me to cum in her mouth, she cleaned me up and said she couldn't wait to get home.

We got home about 1 and the house was empty, because the girls were at the mall. I took the bags Lynne had brought with her inside the house and told her I was glad to have her home. She reached into one of the bags, pulled out a tape, and told me Marvin had sent it. She went upstairs to clean up after the short flight and the ride from the airport. I decided to put the tape in the VCR and see what he had sent me. It started with Lynne in the picture in what seemed like a workout room.

She smiled and looked into the camera and said, "I'd love to show ya'all what my beautiful man has taught me to make him happy." She walked over to a workout table where, I'm sure it was Marvin, lie, sporting a hard on, which Lynne proceeded licking and kissing. Then she slowly began to take the head into her mouth as she looked at the camera, first just the head, then a little more each time until her mouth came to rest at the base of his 12 inch cock. She then proceeded to fuck her own throat, going back up about 2 inches and then right back to the base. It reminded me of Linda Lovelace in the film "Deep Throat". I watched as she continued this for about 20 minutes the entire time keeping her eyes open, and looking directly into the camera. Then she pulled off, and strings of cum followed her mouth, you could tell he had cum in her throat, and she smiled at the camera and said, "I love my man" and went back to lick and suck the dwindling cock. She then took his balls into her mouth and sucked lovingly for the camera. I realized I was as hard as a rock when Lynne came into the room.

She asked "Did you like the first part of the tape?" and giggled a little bit.

I told her I thought is was hot as hell. She told me it was a series that Marvin was selling on the West Coast, and she was the star of the series. I asked what would happen if our friends saw it. She said that probably they would never see it, and if they did she could always say it was someone who looked like her, or fuck it, admit it and tell them it was none of their business. I pulled out my cock and told her to get busy. She lay on the couch next to me, wearing nothing but a jade green teddy and took me into her mouth. I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling of my cock in her mouth, as I pulled the teddy up over her thighs and unsnapped the crotch so I could get to her pussy. I ran my hand down and began to rub her clit, and I noticed that she seemed much puffier that before, looked and saw that her pussy lips were fat like the were engorged.

I said, "God you've got a fat pussy" and laughed.

She just continued to suck cock, and I said, "Baby, I want some of that ass" and she got on her hands and knees on the couch and told me to get some. I looked at her, she really did sport a fat pussy, but what really surprised me was her ass, it seemed to be open already. She said, "Fuck me in the ass, Bill, please", I put my cock against her puckered hole and pushed and I went balls deep without any resistance at all. This was the first time I had ever been in Lynne's ass and it wasn't as tight as I thought it would be. I just went ahead and ran my cock in and out of her ass, until I was ready to cum. I told her I was going to cum and she said, "Cum in my ass, baby, I need it bad." I felt my balls tighten and my cock got harder and I felt my sperm begin to flow into her ass. When I was finished, I pulled out, and she turned around and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me off.

We sat there a few minutes and then I asked her to tell me about her time in Atlanta. She began a story so bizarre that I can't believe it to this day. Seems like the day Marvin took her home that day in Atlanta, she had spent the night in his bed, with her head resting at his cock and balls, and the next morning, he got up and took a shower and then went down to have coffee while she was in the shower. She had no clothing with her so when she came out of the shower she was wrapped in a towel only as she took her time and found her way down stair to the dining room. Here she was greeted by Marvin and his maid. He was in his robe, and the maid was serving his breakfast. The house she was in must have been worth a million or more. He looked at Lynne and said "You dirty little whore, don't come down here unless I tell you to. Now get your ass back to my room and wait for me there, I'll deal with you in a minute." She ran back upstairs, crying as she went.

Marvin came back into his room and told her to stop crying, then the maid followed with a serving tray with eggs, bacon and grits. He told her to go ahead and eat, and she did. She told me she had been starving because of the night before, and she also was really sore from all of the fucking. Marvin looked at her and told her she could rest for the day, but he had some things he wanted her to do the following week and he would be calling to tell me to go back to Savannah without her. She told him that would be okay, but she need to call her children. He told her that she would call when he told her she could and not before. He grabbed the towel and pull it off her body, and told her to stand up and let him see her. She had stood and turned around, he told her to bend over and show his her ass, she did this and he said sit and finish eating. Then he went out of the room and came back 20 minutes later, telling her he had called and told me and everything was okay.

The rest of her day was spent in his room, relaxing, and he would come and go thoughout the day. About 7 PM, he came to her and took her by the hand, and led her down the corridor to another room. As they entered the room, Lynne noticed it was a workout room, weights, treadmill and things. She did notice there was a table that looked like it might be a massage table, or something the like except it had stirrups like you have in a gynecologist's office. He told her to go ahead and climb onto the table and lay back. She had and found it was padded and fairly comfortable. He told her she would probably enjoy the table as time went on so she should get used to it. He told her to put her feet in the stirrups, which she did, thinking that like the doctor's office she felt so wide open in this position. Marvin came up to her and took padded cuffs and secured them around her thighs and calves. She laughed and asked if he thought she was going anywhere. He just pulled at the table and the sides produced a place where she put her arms and he fastened them to it also. She said she was starting to get a little worried, and then she saw him undressing, and knew she was going to have her lover again, and she smiled.

Marvin walked over to the table and reached along the side, and Lynne felt the table rising until she was on level with his waist. She looked at Marvin and told him how much she loved him, he just smiled and reached under her head and she felt her head begin to go back bending at the neck. He told her to open her mouth and he grabbed his cock and fed it to he. The way her head was, he had a straight shot at her throat and he began to fuck in and out of her mouth. She felt his balls hitting against her nose and eyes as he fucked her and fucked her hard in the mouth and throat. She couldn't move or do anything, she just had to lay there and be used as a place for his to dump his sperm. He fucked her this way for what seemed like a half an hour, when he pulled out and walked over to the intercom. He said something and came back to her and said, "Well how do you like the table?" Lynne stared at his upside down form and told him she loved it. He laughed, and told her good, she would be spending some time using it while she was in his house.

There was a knock at the door, Marvin answered it and Johnny came in. Marvin looked at him and said "Go ahead Johnny, have some of my white whore." Johnny the proceed to undress and get between Lynne's legs and begin to fuck her. Marvin went back to her mouth and resumed fucking her mouth and they began to talk like nothing was even happening. Marvin asked Johnny if the car was ready and Johnny would tell him almost that it would be ready in a few minutes and Marvin asked if he knew how to get here and Johnny would tell him and so on and so forth. After ten minutes, Lynne felt Marvin swell and he began to pump his cum into her throat, and he just kept pumping like he was fucking a pussy until he was finished and then he withdrew, strings of sperm slidng onto Lynne's face. Meantime Johnny had picked up the pace and begun to cum in Lynne's pussy. She said during this session she must have had 4 or 5 orgasm's. Johnny pulled out, cleaned his cock with his hand and went up and wiped his fingers on Lynne's face. He thanked Mr. Mills and went out the door.

Lynne could feel the cum drying on her face and run out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass as she lay there. Marvin told her he had to run but would be back in an hour or so and that she should get used to the table. Lynne lay there for what turned out to be four hours until he came back into the room.

He untied her told her to shower and meet him in the bedroom.

When Lynne came into the bedroom, she saw twenty or thirty boxes laying around and he told her he had picked her up some things to wear, and she opened them and thanked him and thanked him. He told her that in the morning she would be sent to his dentist and he wanted her to have a plate fitted for the top or her mouth. She told him her teeth were fine and he told her that he wanted her to have them removed. She asked why, and he told her that they wouldn't get in the way when she was sucking cocks, she could just remove the plate and when she was done for the evening she could replace it.

I was stunned by this and I said "No way, you didn't do it did you?"

She looked at me smiled the smile I thought was a little different, reached in and removed her top teeth. I thought to myself, Marvin is one warped mother fucker and my pretty little wife is a weirdo. The table, the damn teeth thing, I must be reading a science fiction novel. I leaned back and shook my head, then motioned for Lynne to continue with her tale of strange. Do do do do, do do do do , this is the Twilight Zone.

Well they went to bed that evening and Lynne said she took her place and lay resting with her face against his cock and balls. She said to Marvin, baby it smells like you have been fucking someone, and he grabbed her hair and said "So fucking what you cunt, did you think you were enough for me? I'll do as I want to, in fact suck my cock and taste what I've been doing." Lynne began to lovingly suck on the flaccid black cock and she could taste another woman as she did, and tears began to flow and she told him,"I love you so much." And with that she put his cock back into his mouth and tried to make him hard hoping he would cum in her mouth. He hit the intercom on his nightstand and said into the speaker, "Come to my room".

In about 3 minutes the door opened and Lynne looked up to see a beautiful black girl with large breasts, and a hairy pussy come through the door as naked as she was. Marvin said "Tanya, come here a minute, I need you." With that Marvin pulled away from Lynne and put his arms around Tanya pulling here into his bed. He told Lynne to go sit in the chair by the bed. She obeyed and watched as Marvin made slow passionate love to Tanya, finally pulling from her wet pussy and telling Lynne "Come over and clean Tanya up so she can get back to bed." Lynne came over and crawled between Tanya's beautiful legs and began to clean the cum from her cunt. When she finished, she looked at Tanya and smiled and Marvin told her she could leave and kissed her deeply goodnight. Marvin's cock lay between his legs with drying cum covering it, and he motioned to Lynne and told her to get ready for bed. She snuggled between Marvin's legs and took his cock into her mouth slowly enjoying how happy he made her. She drifted off to sleep that way.

The next morning she awoke to find herself alone, a note to go downstair and have breakfast and get ready to go to the dentist for an appointment at 1130. When she was finished with her breakfast, she put on a very short white skirt, and a sheer white blouse. Johnny, the chauffer, met her at the door and took her to the car and opened the door for her, when they were alone, Lynne asked him where Marvin was, and he told her Mr. Mills had gone to work, and told him to take care of her that day. He said Mr. Mills would be gone until Wednesday, but he would be at her disposal. When she left the doctor's office her mouth was bleeding and sore and she had been given a bottle of pills for the pain. When she got back to Marvin's house she had immediately went to bed and cried until she fell asleep. She awoke and it was dark. Her mouth was sore and she was hungry. She went downstair and tried to find the kitchen, when she did she saw Tanya and discovered she was the maid. She drank some chicken broth slowly, took some more pain pills and went back to bed. This routine lasted for the next couple of days until Marvin came back. He told her to let him see and she opened her mouth and showed him her now empty upper mouth, and he just smiled and told her she would be fine in a couple of days and laughed.

A week after her dentist's appointment, when Marvin came home from his job, he told her to meet him in the work out room, and get up on the table. She went into the room and stripped and got up on the table. Marvin came in about 15 minutes later and strapped her down, and asked if her mouth still hurt, she told him it did so he said they would have to wait a bit longer, and went over between her legs and adjusted the table. He looked at her and told her he had invited Willie over for the evening and she cringed a bit, remembering that fat cock from 10 days ago and her pussy started to moisten.

There was a knock on the door and Marvin went over and let Willie in. Willie looked over at Lynne smiled and waved. Both Marvin and Willie the began to undress as they talked and Marvin explained about her mouth. Willie told Marvin that shouldn't be a major problem, that he still needed to open her ass up a bit before she would be ready to take care of the clients for them. The walked over to the table and Willie kissed her on the cheek and asked if she was ready for a second go, Lynne smiled a bit and nodded. Willie laughed and told her she better be, he was horny as hell tonight.

Marvin stepped between her legs and pushed his cock into her sopping cunt and began to pound her with his 12 inches. Lynne said she loved it as he began to fuck her and looked at him and then at Willie and began to have and orgasm. She shook her head back and forth as he pounded into her pussy, and he asked her if she was on any kind of birth control, and she shook her head no. She knew that was why she had sucked cum so much, not only for the taste but because guys weren't cumming in her. The only man had been Brian at the party last week and Natasha had eaten most of the cum from her cunt when he had finished. Now Marvin looked at her and told her that until her mouth healed he would be cumming in her pussy every time he was with her, and so would anyone else who wanted to. What you gonna tell your neighbors when you pop out a little brown baby in nine months? He laughed and began to cum in her pussy. When he pulled out of her pussy he wiped himself on his hand and then wiped himself on her face. Willie walked between her legs, said "What a mess, you little whore" and began to shove his cock into her freshly fucked pussy. He fucked her for what seemed like twenty minutes, and the pulled from her cunt his cock covered with cum and pushed his cock against her ass. He pushed it a little and her ass stretched a little more and the head began to work itself in .

Lynne squealed a bit and Willie pushed the head into her ass. He stood for a minute and told Marvin that he thought her ass had stretched a little since the first time. Marvin nodded and Willie smiled at Lynne and pushed his way home. Lynne's eyes began to water, and tears rolled down her cheeks as his balls came to rest on the back of her ass. Then he started moving in and out of her ass, she whimpered and moaned and Willie steadily fucked her ass. He must have fucked her for 30 minutes before he pulled out, stuffed himself back into her pussy and dumped his sperm. When he pulled out of her he too wiped himself with his hand and took it to her face. She opened her mouth and sucked his fingers clean. They left the room and she lay there until the next morning.

She said this went of for the next two weeks, and she got fairly used to laying on the table for hours after she had been used. She said she also became used to Willie's cock and had no trouble taking him any longer. Usually in Johnny would come to release her when Marvin thought about telling him. If not she would be there in the morning when Johnny came to do his daily workout. Seems that they became good friends and they talked quite a bit. She found that he was actually 71 and had a great sense of humor. He never made any kind of move on her, even though she would be laying spread open when he came and let her loose. She asked him about this and he stated it was bad enough that Mr. Mills let the people in to use her and he didn't want to do the same although he had fucked her on the occasion when Mr. Mills had told him to. After she showered in the morning she would join him and work out in the gym with him.

It seemed that Marvin was home less and less during this time, but he still let Willie come to visit her when he wanted. She had had her period during this time so she knew she wasn't pregnant yet, but was worried she would end up that way. She talked to Johnny and he got her some birth control pills from somewhere and brought them to her. He had also taken her to be fitted for her new denture, and when they were on the way back to the house she snuggled up to him and began to fondle his cock through his uniform. She thanked him for all of his help and told him that she would like to make love to him. When they returned to the house, Johnny told her to come to his quarters and let her out. She went upstairs fixed her hair and went back to where Johnny's room was, and knocked. The door opened and Johnny ushered her in. He took her in his arms, and kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth and she kissed him back with an renewed intensity that she hadn't felt in a long time. She told me that day, she made love to him. I looked at her and thought how nice that sounded.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12