Lynne's Latest Escapades Ch. 02

Story Info
Lynne continues with her new found friend in the hotel.
997 words
21k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues on from "Lynne's Latest Escapades." It is definitely a good idea to read that one first.

---------

"That was as wonderful as always!" Lynne said as I moved back up the bed to start kissing her. "He's so good at licking pussy." She said with a smile as she looked over at Abi. As she continued looking at Abi she reached down and started to stroke my cock again. Her gentle touch making me harder and the first drop of precum appeared at my tip.

This didn't go unnoticed and with a gentle moan, Lynne slid down the bed to lick it from my tip and to squeeze some more out in its place. It followed the same route into her mouth as she looked up to me. "I love your precum." Then turning to Abi she asked if Abi like precum too.

Abi was a bit flushed but managed a nod of her head. Lynne smiled and I could read her expression, she new that she was in control and could probably get Abi to do anything she wanted. She put her head back down to my cock and sucked me some more as she played with my balls.

She licked and sucked my cock and alternated with licking and sucking my balls. I moaned deeply as she sucked my balls and Abi moved around to get a better view and see what was causing the moans. Her movements didn't go unnoticed. "Have you ever sucked a guys balls?"

"No." She replied. "It looks like he's enjoying it though."

Lynne laughed. "He is. Maybe if you are a good girl, I'll let you try." She grinned. Abi blushed slightly which to me indicated she'd like to try. That thought alone made me almost cum. The idea of having two women such my cock and balls.

Lynne then lay down on the bed with her head close to Abi. I took the sign that she was ready for me to fuck her and so maneuvered between her legs, placing her legs over my shoulders - a position we both like. Her pussy was very wet and with Abi watching intently, I slid into Lynne. She moaned as I slowly made my way until I was balls deep in her gorgeous pussy. I stated to pump slowly, with long, purposeful strokes. She turned towards Abi and smiled when she saw Abi had started to play with her breasts as she watched my cock slide in and out.

"You like what you see?" she half whispered in between my strokes. Abi nodded as Lynne reached over and gently started to caress Abi's right breast. Abi responded to the attention with a sigh and a short moan of appreciation before reaching over and returning the favor by starting to caress Lynne's breasts. Lynne moaned deeply, obviously happy with the attention to her breasts and my thick cock buried deep in her pussy. She reached up and started to lick and suck Abi's nipple knowing now that Abi would be okay with it. Abi's breath started to deepen as she continued playing with Lynne's breasts as she had her nipple sucked.

The sight of two beautiful women fondling each other was very arousing and I was finding it difficult not to come straight away. I wanted to make sure Lynne had an orgasm so I continued my thrusts as the scene unfolded. Abi reached down towards Lynne's pussy and started to caress Lynne's flat stomach. This made it easier for Lynne to gain access to Abi's breasts and now she started alternating between them with her mouth as both hands now held and squeezed a breast.

Moving her hand further down, Abi started to play with Lynne's clit which brought louder moans and and obviously fast approaching orgasm. Lynne came noisily and writhed on the bed as Abi continued to play with her clit and I continued thrusting in and out, fast approaching my own orgasm. I came hard as Lynne pulled Abi's hand away and my cock blasted the walls of Lynne's womb with hot cum.

The three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed with Lynne and I breathing deeply to regain our energy for more fun with our new found friend and playmate. Abi of course needed no time to recover and was eagerly wanting to move on to the next step. She continued caressing Lynne's breasts and gliding her hands over her flesh. Lynne lay panting heavily as Abi started to make her way down her body. Her hands explored Lynne's thighs, stroking them gently. I wondered what Abi would do next as I watched her every move as she made her way towards Lynne's cum-filled pussy.

I helped part Lynne's thighs as Abi slid between them and started kissing and licking the tops of her thighs and around her pussy. At this sight I was immediately getting hard again and started to gently stroke myself as I watched. Lynne's moans gave Abi the go ahead and she moved her mouth over Lynne's pussy and started to lick and suck on the cum-filled pussy. It was such a sexy sight to see and Abi knew we were both finding this very erotic. Her occasional glances up at the two of us and the wicked smile told us that.

After a few more minutes of Abi continuing, Lynne was once again approaching another orgasm. She came hard, writhing on the bed as Abi tried to stay on her pussy. "Stop! Stop!" she moaned as she tried pulling Abi away. Abi continued for a few more seconds before giving in and moving up the bed. She looked very pleased with herself as she lay down holding Lynne. Her expression was happy and sultry and also told us that she was ready for her turn. A turn where all the attention would be on her. We were only too happy to oblige.

(To be continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You're In Charge Pt. 02 Jill claims Derek for Friday of her weekend in charge.in Erotic Couplings
New Year's Eve Kiss(es) Ringing in the New Year in an unexpected way...in Loving Wives
Just Jen 01 A little girl chooses her Daddy.in Mature
You’re In Charge Pt. 01 A forgotten birthday gift leads to an inspired offer.in Erotic Couplings
Tiffany the Trophy Wife Tiffany had no idea what was in store for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories