Lynne's Revenge Ch. 2

Story Info
She closes in on Marvin.
3.1k words
4.14
55.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

When she left Johnny's room that night she decided to do what she had to until she could talk to me again. She had been worried about calling out from Marvin's house because he had everything set up to record either by voice or by video.

It was Saturday, two weeks after she had been left at Marvin's house before he again showed up, her tongue had gone back to normal and she had taken to wearing long shirts to cover her "branding". There had been many evening when she slipped down to Johnny's room and he comforted her and they made love, but now Marvin opened the main door, followed by two men she had never seen before. One was a white male who looked to be about 5'10" who had to weigh 350-400 lbs and the other was a darker skinned man with a long beard and scraggly hair, about 6' tall and weighing 250 or so. Marvin looked at Lynne told her to stick out her tongue, which she did. He said "That's beautiful, now anyone I leave you with will know you are a born cocksucker" and he laughed. The two men with him also laughed out loud, then he told her to take off "That damn shirt" and turn around, he wanted to see if Jerome had done as he was told. She did and when she turned around she heard them commenting to each other about what a great thing it was to have a whore who advertised. Marvin told her to go to the gym, get on the table and wait for them. She looked at him as if she could kill him right there, but trotted off to the gym.

When she entered the gym, she shed the last of her clothing, and hopped up on the table, put her feet in the stirrups and wait for Marvin. About 15 minutes he entered the room, with the two men with him, he walked over and started to strap her in and said, "That's my good girl, you're such a whore, I'm going to let white men have you tonight" with that he motioned the guys, to come on over and said, "Use my white whore as you wish gentlemen, she'll gladly do anything you want. Won't you, you fucking slut?", and Lynne nodded, as he lowered the head rest.

The fat guys took off their clothes and the larger of the two walked to the head of the table, and Lynne looked at his 7" uncircumcised cock as he walked up to her. When he got a little closer she realized he had not bathed in a while, because he had an odor about him. Even when she awoke in the morning after Marvin had fucked her and not cleaned up the evening before, the smell from his cock and balls was a bit strong, but something she didn't mind, but this man had not washed in a week or more, and he was aiming his cock at her mouth. Marvin told them to wait just a minute, and he went over and told Lynne to open her mouth and he removed her plate, the told the men to go on with what they were doing. She couldn't see the other man, but felt his hands on her knees so he must be getting ready to fuck her. The man in front of her face pulled the skin back on his cock and pushed the head to her lips, she gagged a little and he shoved his cock into her mouth.

At the same time she felt the guy between her legs put his cock against her ass and push forward. Her sphincter opened and his cock slid in, meanwhile the man in her mouth pushed into her until she felt his balls lay against her eyes, she gagged again, the smell was bad, hopefully he would cum in a hurry. Here she was being fucked from both ends and she heard Marvin laughing and saying, "That's it guys enjoy the whore."

They were fucking her hard. The guy in her ass was pounding her so hard the table was moving and shoving her onto the cock in her mouth. The fat fucker in her mouth had big balls and they seemed to be beating against her forehead as he fucked her face. She relaxed and began to run her studded tongue over his cock as he fucked her, enjoying the feeling not only of that, but the cock that was tearing into her ass. Her mouth was now covered in precum and the fat man's cock seem to pour the liquid from the end, and her ass felt so good with a cock in it. Fat man's balls kept hitting her face and she couldn't her but think that her head was beginning to hurt from the feeling. She wondered how much cum he would produce with balls that large.

She continued to rock with orgasm and they pounded her from both ends, and she again heard Marvin laughing and talking with someone, telling them "The whore is getting into the fucking isn't she?" so she knew there must be someone else in the room, watching the two fat guys fucking her, but she just ignored him and got into how good she was feeling from the fucking, the guy in her ass slipped out and then he pushed his cock into her pussy and continued fucking her, his belly laying over hers just a bit as he pounded into her. She felt the cock in her mouth grow and his balls began to pull up her face, she knew he was about to cum, when he pulled his cock from her mouth and he said to his partner, "Want to change ends?"

The man in her pussy withdrew and she saw his for the first time, his cock seemed to be 8 inches or so and was fairly big around. He wasn't as fat as his friend, but he was still quite large. He pointed his cock at her mouth and said, "I'm going to enjoy this" and she opened and tasted the combined juices of his cock and her pussy as he began to fuck her face just as hard as he had fucked her cunt and ass.

The two of them kept fucking her for another twenty minutes even though she was doing her best to make them cum. Finally the guy in her mouth began to slow up and his cock expanded and he shoved his cock deep in her throat and he began to cum. He let out about 11 or 12 spurts before he slowly pulled his cock from her mouth. The guy between her legs pulled out and brought his cock back to her face, and stood there and began jacking his dick, and then it began, he started cumming, the first shot hit her face and he continued to cum, she opened her mouth and some shot into her mouth and she swallowed, but he kept cumming, and she was sure she had never seen anyone cum that much before, it was on her face in her eyes, in her hair and when he was finally through, he put his cock into her mouth and she sucked until she had removed all the cum from it, then he took it and milked a little to the tip and told her to lick it off, which she did.

Both guys left and then she heard a camera click, two or three times and someone removed the restraints from her arms, and Marvin told her to clean her face up a little. She took her fingers and cleaned the cum from her eyes, and swallowed it then opened her eyes. Her face was dripping wet with cum, and she gathered what she could on her fingers and licked them clean. Marvin put her head rest back up and she looked about the room, and saw that he had been talking to Johnny, Johnny had seen her being fucked by both of those fat guys and then watched at she had cleaned her face of what cum she could and swallowed it. While she looked at him, he just shook his head and asked, "Mr. Mills, would you like me to take the gentlemen back where we found them?" Marvin told him yes and to give them each a hundred dollars for their trouble, then he walked over to Lynne and refastened her restraints and left the room, and she didn't see anyone for the next three hours.

When the door opened again, it was Johnny, and he walked over and let her loose. Her face was covered with dried cum and it felt tight and he whispered to her to meet him in his quarters after she cleaned up.

She took a shower and then looked in Marvin's bedroom, he was using the telephone and Jacki was lying between his legs with his cock in her mouth. Lynne felt sorry for her, she knew the road ahead, and wished she could help. Then she went down to Johnny's room.

She knocked lightly on the door and he told her to come in. When she entered she saw that he was lying in bed naked, and wondered if he had lost his mind. He told her that Mr. Mills had told him she would be his for the evening so he wasn't worried about them meeting tonight. She dropped her robe and crawled beside Johnny. She told him she was sorry for what he had witnessed tonight, but Johnny told her it wasn't her fault because he had been with Mr. Mills when they picked these two guys off the street, and he had offered them to use you if they would like, sort of a birthday present he had told them. They were homeless and lived on the street, and when they had gotten through with her Mr. Mills had taken still photos of her face before she was allowed to clean up and then gave them each a hundred dollars and Johnny drove them back into the city. He had also told Johnny that he could use me as he wanted for the night, he would'nt be needing me again, he was training a new whore.

Lynne cuddled up beside Johnny and told his she was so glad to have him as a friend, and she asked him "Seeing Marvin told you that you could use me tonight, what would you like me to do?" He said "Just be you, baby, just be you." That made her feel good and she kissed him, feeling her tongue touch his when their lips parted. She said "Thank you, Johnny, I do love you, my friend."

They lay in each others arms kissing and hugging for the next 30 minutes. Lynne reached over and took his cock in her hand, and slowly began to make him hard as she jerked it. She smiled at him and told him she would really love to give him a blow job if he would like her to. He just smiled and said "Lynne, I would love that, my baby."

She kissed him again, and then began to work her way down his body, kissing his neck, his chest, she licked and sucked on his nipples as she cupped his balls with her left hand and she took her tongue and licked a trail down to his stomach, until she got to his belly button and then she stuck her tongue in it and he shuddered. Her face left there and trailed down through his pubic hair, and she kissed the head of his cock before moving down and taking first one ball then them both into her mouth as she looked up at him. He smiled at her and told her she was beautiful and that he thought that a woman always looks beautiful when she has a man's cock or balls in her mouth. She ran her tongue over his balls as she marveled at the wonderful feeling of his cock pressing against her nose. Over the weeks she had really come to the point of feeling a special friendship with Johnny and she really loved to please him.

Lynne released his balls and licked her way up his shaft, then back down the other, then she nibbled a little on the shaft as she worked her mouth back to the head. Her tongue swirled around the head, and got a good taste of the precum that was beginning to flow as she began to part her lips to allow him access to her mouth. She worked her way over the head with her tongue stud, and watched him move his ass, knowing she was succeeding in making him VERY happy. She thought how much she felt in charge for the first time in a while as she worked her way down his shaft, felt her throat open when the head of his cock touched it and the took him all the way into her throat, as her nose settled into his pubic hair. Johnny said "Gawd, you are good, baby, that feels so good, and you are so beautiful." Lynne began to move back up the shaft until the head was again resting on her tongue.

She pulled her mouth free of his cock and looked at him and told him "Thank you Johnny, I like to make you happy." With that she again returned to his cock and slowly began to work him with her mouth. It must have been twenty minutes when he announced that if she kept that up he was going to cum. She pulled her mouth off of him and told him, "Not yet, my love, I want this to last a little longer." She lay between his legs with his cock looking her straight in the face while she let him cool down just a bit. She licked his balls and held his cock in her hand. She gave him about 5 minutes then began her magic on him again. She had been working on him only about 10 minutes this time when she felt his cock harden even more and expand in her mouth, he told her he was going to cum, and she began to pick up her speed and held the head in her mouth when she felt her tongue become covered with cum, and she had a major orgasm as she whimpered around his cock. He pumped his seed into her mouth, and some of it came out of the sides and trickled back down his cock and puddled at the base. She took her time and swallowed what she could as he began to soften. She let her mouth pull free of his cock and began the cleanup at the base, wanting to swallow all of him that she could, then she took his cock back into her mouth and just lay there for a few minutes as he returned to normal. Finally she let him go and slid up the bed and snuggled at his side. He kissed her and his tongue danced with hers. He looked at her and told her she was wonderful, and they were going to find a way to get her free of the hold Mr. Mills had on her as soon as possible, She smiled at those words as she fell asleep in his arms.

Lynne continued by telling me that the next morning she awoke early because Johnny had rolled over between her legs and guided his cock into her. She wrapped her legs over him and put her heels into his ass cheeks. He fucked her slowly and she met his every thrust, she said she had three orgasms as he made love to her she held him tight when he announced that he was going to cum and enjoyed as she felt him cum inside her, they lay like that a while and finally he told her he thought he had some information that may be of use to her and he would bring it to Savannah when Mr. Mills came down there to meet with his clients. He warned her that the South Americans were mean, he had heard that they had killed a woman, just because she didn't do as she was told to do. He warned her to be extremely cautious and do as they asked, everything should be over within two months if we were lucky. She kissed him as he pulled his limp cock from her and went to shower, and she went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day.

As she showered, she thought only of getting to Marvin, and she knew that that day was coming close and she felt better, but she also knew that she still had to play his game until the time was right. Her mind wandered.

She said over the next three week prior to me coming to pick her up, Johnny told her that he was gathering more and more information that may help her out. She continued to meet him when she could, and of course the other. The times when Marvin would invite people over and she would be the plaything for the evening. The fat man was brought back and she kneeled on the floor before him and Marvin laughed as he offered him $100.00 each time he came on her face. He had been able to collect $300.00 that night and then he called Jacki in and she had to clean Lynne's face with her tongue after which the two of them made love while Marvin watched, then he told Jacki to take her place on the table, and Lynne to go get cleaned up, because Alex and Willie were coming over to see her.

They had visited about 5 times during the time she was there, and on one occasion Marvin had brought his softball team to the house and she and Jacki were the entertainment. She said they had gone on for about 6 hours that night, and ended up together. She did so making love to Jacki, but didn't know if she could trust her or not. The night before I came to pick her up she had watched as Marvin put her on the table and fucked her in the mouth and told Lynne about what she was expected to do in Savannah, like Jacki was nothing more than a way for him to release, God she had really started to hate him more every day, she wanted to see him dead or at least in prison, hopefully as somebody's bitch. She smiled to herself.

As they pulled in the driveway, she knew things would improve.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers