Lynn's Journeys Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers

When my lips left her nipple and started to kiss her belly, her hands pushed me towards her opened legs, her feet just dangling above the floor.

I knelt between her legs, my hands brushing her pubes.

"Wow, a true red-head," I said, admiring her red bush, and then, attacked it with my mouth and tongue as my hands, above me, continued to fondle her breasts.

I teased her unmercifully, taking her to the brink and letting it go before doing it all over again. She said, later, that she loved the way I teased her in that way.

I turn myself on, I found out with Brie that first time, just by eating another woman; who knew?

The more I tasted Janice, the hornier and hotter I became until I let her climax; she came with a loud moan of pleasure, her entire body shaking with her spasms of joy.

I sucked her drenched pussy as she rode the waves into the beach, pulling me to her when they stopped, baby-talking to me, praising me and my 'gorgeous tongue'.

She laid me on my back as she licked and kissed me, all the time murmuring 'sweet nothings' to me, about me.

When she took my breasts into her mouth, one at a time, her teeth bit and nibbled on me, hurting me, but hurting me in a good way, ya know?

She licked and kissed a trail of heat until she was between my legs; stopping to look at my panther, she just smiled a huge smile, and gave it a lick with her tongue before her tongue slipped into my pussy.

She wasted no time in getting me off, did Janice; biting my love-button between her teeth, she brought me repeatedly to climax, one after another, after another, until I cried 'No Mas'.

~

We played hard with each other that night, the biting and pinching causing pain for us both, and then blessed orgasmic release.

In the morning, in my shower, we both discovered love-bites on each other's bodies; most, thankfully, not able to be seen. She had even given my panther a 'hickey', if you can believe it.

We, of course, exchanged contact info; and when I dropped her at her car around three in the afternoon, she fingered me to orgasm one more time, sucking my juices afterwards.

Kissing me goodbye, she told me to check my email in a few hours that she was sending me 'something' that she thought I'd like.

She did.

And, I did.

I had straightened the place up a bit, looked at the bed and shaking my head, pulled the sheets and cases off for the washing that they surely needed. I didn't need a CSI 'magic light' to know that there were traces of love juice on my sheets.

Remaking the bed with fresh linens after I started the washer, I stood and nodded approvingly at my efforts.

Despite the chilly weather outside, I had put on my at-home lounging clothes; a pair of loose fitting shorts with a tee. Rolling a doobie for myself, I went into the office and opened my email account.

Sure enough, there was an email from Janice. In her text, she thanked me for one of the best evenings of sex that she's ever had-cool-and she'd love it if we could see each other again, soon, very, very soon.

Opening her attached zip file, I stared, and then smiled as I lit the doob.

She had sent some incredibly hot, sexy photos of herself. Not lewd, not distasteful, but nudes that were good enough to be in a gallery, for sale.

Damn, I thought to myself, but her body is so fucking sexy and appealing to the senses, feeling my crotch heating up as I slowly went through the twelve stills she had sent.

Taking my time with the photos, I toked and stared at the images of Janice on my monitor, each photo sending flashes of heat to my crotch.

Slipping my hand into the oversized leg of my shorts, my fingers found its favorite playground and went to 'work' on my pussy. It didn't take long at all for me to reach a very nice orgasm, a very nice one indeed.

Catching my breath finally, I shut down the website and turned off the computer, returning to my den and fire that I had started when I got home.

Damn, but that seemed good, princess.

You have no fucking idea how good it was.

Seems as if you might have found a new playmate.

Yeah, seems so.

She really liked your pussy-eating talents, didn't she?

Yeah, seems like she did.

So, you gonna fuck her again?

Yeah, I am.

And sooner, rather than later, I decided, reaching for my phone.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers
12