Lynn's Journeys Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

Leaning against the headboard of the bed, in a sitting position now, I hugged her to me, her head dropping to rest on my stomach, her hand playfully teasing my pubes.

"You're right; I've been with other women but I can still name them, so it's really not that many. I've loved every sex-filled minute that I spent with them; loved the new things I've discovered about myself, about my sexuality. Until you, though, it was all about getting laid; since you and I have met, I know that whatever is going on between us, like you, I don't want it to end either, sweetie. I'm as confused as you are, baby, but I know that if there were one person to be stranded with on a desert isle, I'd want it to be you, no one else," stroking her hair slowly, enjoying the feel of her body against mine.

"Alice, would you do it all again? Would you still walk into Milly's? Do you regret anything that's happened between us?"

"My only regret is that I didn't find you sooner," she replied, "I would, I would still go to Milly's; I would do everything exactly the same," reaching up to kiss me as I slipped down the headboard to meet her lips with mine.

"As would I," I said when we broke our kiss; "I would do everything in my life the same; even the bad shit and dumb shit, if I knew I would end up here, now, with you. I'm not sure, not completely, about what's going on between us but we'll stumble our way through 'this thing', whatever it is, together."

We did eventually leave the apartment but it was well after dark.

Walking in the French Quarter on most Saturday nights can be a challenge because of the crowds; this was not the case on this night, the mass of people seeming to part before us as if there was a shield around us, protecting us.

The world around us might well have not existed, for we saw only each other, and it was good, so damned good!

I've never been cared about like that before, and I knew that I didn't want it to stop.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12