Lynn's Journeys Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

Ali and I returned to sucking and kissing her breasts for a while, both of us getting worked up ourselves, obviously.

Standing back, taking a deep breath, Alice leaned in and kissed Sharon lustfully, and Sharon returned it, tongue for tongue swipe.

"Are you guys going to take me upstairs or are you going to fuck me here, in the kitchen?" Sharon wanted to know.

~

We carried Sharon upstairs between us; well, not carried as much as fondled.

Our arms were around her waist, her arms on our shoulders, our mouths kissing and licking on her neck, shoulders, and moans of contentment coming from her lips.

"Lynn, why don't you play kissy-face with Sharon-baby while I undress, okay?" Ali said to me, turning Sharon towards me.

Sharon closed her eyes and opened her mouth in anticipation of me kissing her.

I didn't disappoint her and pulled her hard against me, her breasts still naked to my hands as I explored her mouth with my tongue.

She wrapped her arms around my head, holding my mouth to hers as she explored my mouth, as well. Opening my eyes, I saw Alice standing, watching us, naked with her hand rubbing and playing with her clit.

She was turned on, and she was smiling at me, making love to me with her eyes as I fondled and kissed with Sharon.

Walking towards us, she pulled Sharon away from me.

"Lynn, take your clothes off while I play with Ms. Sharon," kissing Sharon hard afterwards.

I did just that; I took off my gown, and shoes. Like Ali, I didn't bother with bra or panties tonight.

Still watching as Sharon and Ali kissed and touched each other, I climbed onto Ali's California King and lay with my head against the backboard, lounging against the backboard, my hands playing with my wet pussy.

Unzipping Sharon's dress, Ali let it fall to the floor, and slipping her thumbs into Sharon's thong, Ali had it off in a flash.

Turning Sharon towards the bed, facing me as I looked back at them, my hands still playing with my pussy, Sharon whispered into Sharon's ear, loud enough for me to hear.

"See what's waiting for you, baby? When she and I are through with you, sweetie, you get to play with us." Sharon slowly nodded in understanding and climbed onto the bed to join me.

Ali and I put Sharon between us, attacking her with our hands, our mouths and tongues.

Sharon was no stranger to girl-play; that became quickly apparent as her own hands found our bodies, feeling us, fondling us, fingering us when she could as we continued our assault of her.

When I crawled between Sharon's legs and starting eating her closely shaved pussy, she pulled Ali up to sit on her face so that she could eat Ali.

Sharon's pussy was tasty, I'll say that, very tasty. She came quickly, repeatedly, each time, afterwards, returning to eating Ali.

I switched places with Ali after she had climaxed and rode Sharon's mouth to my own orgasm as Ali went down on Sharon, getting her off, again, after I had reached mine.

We collapsed in a heap of tangled body parts as we fought to catch our breath, to 'regroup', as it were.

"I wasn't asleep this afternoon, you know," Sharon said, pulling herself to a sitting position, arm arms around her knees.

"I saw Lynn give your pussy a pinch when ya'll were in the pool, and I saw you kiss her, too. I kinda figured you two had something going on when I watched ya'll on the course."

"How so? Ali asked, sitting up now herself, as I lay on my side, my head supported by my hand and crooked elbow.

"You guys may not know it, but you guys are giving off definite 'vibes' when ya'll are together, when ya'll look at each other," Sharon responded.

"Really?" I said, my head a bit cocked to the side.

"Really," she confirmed, "that's why I asked about spending the night, tonight; I was kinda' hoping we'd wind up in the sack, it's been a while for me with a man or a woman."

"Really?" I asked again.

"Really," lying on her back again, and asking the two of us, "Now, which one of you two girls wants to sit on my face?"

~

Waving to Sharon as she drove off the next morning, well, the next noon, we turned back into the house, both of us naked as the day we were born.

We headed upstairs to get dressed, eventually, after we fooled around a bit, well, a lot, I guess.

Lying with her head on my thigh, her mouth freshly red from making love to me, Ali looked up to me, and asked if I thought we gave off vibes. I said, we probably did, but so what?

She agreed and changed the subject.

"That was fun, last night with Sharon; you were right, gal threesomes are a lot more fun than with guys, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I do, baby," brushing her long hair from the side of her face, "did you like that, last night?"

"Yeah, I really did, it was fun and you know, I was doing it with you and it didn't feel all creepy or anything like that," she said, staring up at the ceiling, her fingers playing with my patch.

"It's a different kind of sex than when it's just the two of us."

Moving down to lie alongside of her, before I took her into my arms, before I kissed her, I said, "Yes, it is a different kind of sex; not at all like what I'm about to do to you," kissing her tenderly, slowly sucking her tongue into my mouth.

It was different, in a very good way.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12