Lynn's Journeys Ch. 15a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

In the end, however, the legal stuff was handled, Teri was in place, in charge, and made her first hire, a fifty-ish woman to be her executive assistant; she wasn't 'Betts' but she was as close as you'd find.

Ali and I made decisions, major decisions.

I'd leave my winter clothes here, along with most everything else.

What I would bring would be 'stuff'; my photography equipment, my files of negatives, my warm weather clothes, my personal things. It was enough to drive one mad.

My corporation bought my condo from me and was made into a company apartment for visiting officers of the corporation.

That would be, ahem, moi.

At the end of the day, we decided to rent a small truck to haul all of my crap and we'd make the drive to N'awlins; Ali and me, on our first road adventure as a couple.

I told Ali that I'd buy another vehicle once we got home.

It was set, it was planned, and there wasn't anything holding us back from leaving; nothing but the visit to my family, to tell them of their oldest daughter's latest turn in the road that was her life.

~

Continued in Part II

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12