Lyon's Den Ch. 05

Story Info
A surprise visit.
3.4k words
4.78
9.4k
2

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Mary lost all track of time as she worked on Jennifer's portrait. While her artistic mind tried to focus on the memory of Jennifer's nude body, their conversation about how Mary could help with her husband's inexperience with women kept sneaking into her consciousness. It seemed as if Jennifer was suggesting that she should have some kind of physical involvement with Bruce. How that would help Jennifer's marriage was beyond comprehension. Did Jennifer think her vast experience with other lovers and his inexperience would someday become a problem? So then, was Jennifer's plan to get him to have sex with other women just to make him as jaded about love? The whole situation seemed ludicrous. Still, the thoughts of Jennifer and Bruce kept Mary titillated throughout the day.

Finished at three o'clock, she stepped back to admire her work. Success! The Jennifer on paper was just as visually alluring as Jennifer in the flesh. Well... as close as two dimensions could get.

"I love it!" Mary's confidence soared. If she could do justice to Jennifer's portrait in spite of all the distractions, then she could paint anyone. A rumble from her unsatisfied stomach brought her back to earth. Mary carried the finished portrait up to Daniel's apartment.

Disappointed he hadn't returned, she decided it was time to go home and settle in for the night. Normal workdays resumed in the morning. She gathered her belongings and left a note for Daniel with the drawing, "Please let Jennifer know her portrait is done."

A few hours later, sitting at her kitchen table, Mary fretted over a stack of bills. She so wanted to help her son with college expenses. Getting a good start in life was hard enough without the burden of large student loans, but her salary barely paid the mortgage, gas, and electric. The six hundred dollars she made over the weekend was a godsend. If only she could keep it up by selling all of her paintings.

Her cellphone chimed with the ringtone she'd dedicated to Daniel. A pleasant shiver ran down her spine. Grinning, she answered, "Hello, Gary, darling."

After an extended silence, he said, "Hi, Mary. This is Daniel."

She laughed. "I know. I'm just trying to make you jealous. Are you the jealous type?"

"I have to admit, I felt... disappointed." She could hear the smile in his voice. "I'm sorry I missed you."

"I needed to get some things done at home. How was your day?" She began walking from room to room like a nervous school girl.

"Good. I got all my errands run. I stopped by the restaurant, and guess what?"

Mary stopped, suddenly aware of her own heartbeat. "What?"

"You sold another painting."

"Really? That's fantastic." She twirled and fell onto the couch. "Which one?"

"'Autumn Country Road'. The buyer wants to meet you. He wants to meet the incredibly talented and beautiful artist."

"He did not say that."

"Well, I added the beautiful part, but it's still true."

"Aw, thank you. You're not so bad yourself, Danny." Her face burned, flirting was not something that came naturally.

He sighed. "I wish you were here."

She thought, 'So do I.' But said aloud, "I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for everything."

"It was my pleasure. I didn't do anything, except give you an opportunity to shine. By the way, I love Jennifer's portrait. Bruce will be very pleased."

"Thank you. I'm happy with it. She didn't make it easy, though. If her sex drive could be turned into electricity it would power Manhattan."

Daniel laughed. "No doubt. Did she succeed in seducing you?"

Taken aback, Mary snapped, "No, of course not. Why would you even ask?"

"Weren't you tempted?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

Mary's doorbell rang, startling her. Sitting up straight, she whispered, "Someone's at my door."

"Were you expecting anyone?"

"No."

"Find out who it is. Keep me on the line so I know you're safe."

"Okay."

Quietly, Mary eased to the front door and turned on the porch light. Then she stealthily moved to the window and pushed aside the drape to scrutinize the visitor. She smiled. "It's some weird guy, holding a bottle of what looks like champagne. I think he wants to party. I'm going to hang up now and have some fun. Bye, Danny."

She hurried to the front door and threw it open. "Hi, Mister, come in. Let's celebrate."

"Weird guy?" Daniel frowned, and then smiled. "I wanted to stop by and give you the check."

Grinning brightly, her eyes traveled from his face to the bottle in his hand and then back. "Really? Just to drop off the check?"

Acting uncharacteristically unsure of himself, he stepped inside, and said, "Well, a man can hope, can't he?"

Happiness at new heights, Mary threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Breaking the embrace a little breathless, she said, "You can do more than hope, Weird Guy."

"I'm beginning to like my new nickname," he said, closing the front door with his foot. "I resemble that remark."

Mary led him by the hand into the kitchen. "I have champagne flutes somewhere. I'll find them. You find the cork screw. It's in the drawer, left of the sink."

The cork pop, as Mary washed dusty glasses. "Have you eaten, Dan?"

"I did. I grabbed a quick meal at the restaurant. Martin is back from his business trip. He doesn't have a clue about Crystal and Sally's portrait. But he was impressed with your work hanging at the restaurant." Daniel poured two glasses of bubbly. "A toast to the hot artist." He winked.

Mary blushed at the double entendre. They clinked glasses, as she replied, "And to the man behind the artist. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you've done for me. This has been a weekend for the ages."

Daniel gave her a crooked grin. "It's been my pleasure, in oh so many ways."

Mary took a large swallow, and held out her glass for a refill. Softly, she said, "Mine too."

"Let's go sit on the couch. We'll be more comfortable." Daniel carried the bottle out of the room before Mary had a chance to offer any alternative. Not that she had one. She followed.

Sitting in the middle, he patted the cushion to his right.

Beginning to feel the rush of alcohol, Mary plopped down rather awkwardly, leaned her head on his shoulder, and sighed.

"This is nice," said Daniel, placing his arm around her and kissing the top of her head.

They sat quietly cuddled together for a few minutes, as Mary drifted on a pleasant cloud of champagne fuzziness.

Daniel leaned forward and placed his glass on the coffee table, then took Mary's empty glass and placed it next to his. Taking her by the shoulders, he pulled Mary face down across his lap and began massaging her shoulders and back.

"Oh, that's so nice," she mumbled into his thigh. There was a tug on her shirt, and then his hand was underneath, working north along her spine.

"Lift up."

Suddenly, feeling a little less fuzzy, she obliged. The shirt popped above her breasts, and she tensed.

"Relax, Baby." Daniel began to massage under her bra strap. "I just want to get this out of the way."

She felt him fiddling with the clasp, until the bra lost all tension.

"Much better. Doesn't it feel better?" His hands resumed kneading her back.

It did, but something unexpected came to mind. "Was Bruce really a virgin when he met Jen?"

Daniel's hands stopped momentarily. "It's what he told me, and I believe him. Bruce acted painfully shy around women, but he's changed immensely since they met."

One hand worked on her back, while the other moved lower to her waistband, then lower still, until it fondled her derriere.

Mary sighed, enjoying the sensation. She felt her body respond and, guessing where this was headed, felt she had to send a message. "I'm still a little sore from last night."

"I'll be gentle. Stop me if I go too far."

She wasn't sure she'd know until tomorrow.

Another thought popped unbidden into her mind. Jennifer worried that Bruce would become disillusioned by all her past sexual encounters. Did Daniel worry about her feeling the same way? She had to admit a high level of discomfort about his sexual exploits, and whether she could live with his lifestyle. But those hands, the warmth she felt when near him, how could she not indulge her long ignored sexuality? Feeling a new champagne boldness, and wanting to send another message, Mary rolled over on his lap. Her bra fell to the floor, unwanted.

Daniel smiled down. She smiled back, and then closed her eyes. His hands went to work on the front side. An appreciative, "Mmmm", escaped her lips.

As his fingertips softly trace her erect nipples, the other hand unfastened and unzipped her jeans. The warm hand worked down into her panties. When it reached her most sensitive spot, her hips twitched and she moaned her pleasure.

Daniel continued the assault on her pleasure centers, starting soft, building her level of arousal. Mary slipped her arm around his waist and held tight, allowing him to have his way. His fingers became slick between her folds, so he advanced inside her fortress walls.

She moaned, "Oh, Danny," as her hips began to meet the forward thrust of the two digit invader. Soon she came, and he buried his hand against her pussy, rubbing fiercely, while lifting her torso and suckling a nipple.

"Oh, god..." Mary arched, pulling his head against her heaving chest. "Okay, okay... stop, stop." He palmed her vulva, while stroking her mons gently with his thumb. She became a puddle in his lap, melting in his arms.

Moving his lips to hers, he said, "You're so beautiful when you come. I love watching you." Then he kissed her gently.

Mary cupped the back of his head in her hands, forcing a passionate kiss. There was no pain now, tomorrow didn't matter. "You make me feel things... so amazing."

After a long pause for recovery, Mary fastened her jeans and sat up. She pulled her shirt down over her chest, and took Daniel's hand. "Time for bed."

He raised an eyebrow in question, "You want me to stay?"

"You've had too much to drink. I can't let you drive home. It would be irresponsible."

"I'm totally in control of my faculties, Mary. There's no need for me to-" She put her finger on his lips to shush him.

Taking his hand, she stood and pulled, "No, you're coming to bed. Let's go."

Practically dragging Daniel to her bedroom, Mary considered her actions. In her possession was a man who'd given so much without making any demands, who seemed to want her unconditionally. How could she not want to repay like for like? How could she not want to hold on to someone so caring for as long as possible? How could she do this before sobriety returned? Mary giggled.

"What's so funny?" said Daniel, as they passed through her bedroom door.

"Nothing. It's just... I'm having fun," said Mary. Turning to face him, she pulled his lips to hers for a quick kiss, and then pushed him down onto the edge of the bed. "Sit! Stay!"

Grinning, he said, "You're the boss."

After gathering clean towels from the linen closet, Mary quickly cleared the bathroom clutter and turned on the shower to let the water warm up. Daniel was still seated when she returned to the bedroom. She stood in front of him and removed her shirt, undid her jeans, and pushed them down along with her panties.

His eyes, wandering over her skin, kept her warm.

Mary reached out. He took her hand. She pulled him to his feet, and unbuttoned his shirt. "I need a shower. Would you wash my back?"

"I will wash anything you want," he said, as she slipped the shirt off his shoulder and down his arms. Pulling his tee-shirt out of his pants, she said, "Arms up!"

Grinning obediently, Daniel raised his arms, as Mary pulled it up and over his head. Throwing the tee-shirt on the corner chair, she took a moment to indulge her sense of sight. He was a strong man, thickly muscled, but with age, not as defined as a twenty-something. Running her fingers down his chest made him shiver.

"Like that?"

"Love that!"

She leaned in and kissed the center of his chest, while her thumbs swiped across his nipples.

Daniel groaned his pleasure.

Sliding her hands down to his waist she unfastened his pants, while moving her lips to a nipple, wetting it with her tongue, and blowing on it.

Goose bumps rose in response.

"Oh, Mary. What you do to me."

"I'm just getting started," she said, squatting as she pulled down his pants and briefs. Her heart pounded, kneeling face to cock. This was so unlike her, yet so exciting to be in control, to take the lead in seduction. Was she seducing him? Was it working? By the expanding erection in front of her, it was.

"Step out," She said, removing his last vestige of clothing one foot at a time.

Folding his pants and laying them on the chair, she looked back to see him standing calmly with a fully developed erection pointed in her direction. A thrill rushed throughout her body in response to his obvious desire for her, forming a new slickness between her legs.

Boldly, she walked back to him, maintaining eye contact, and grabbed his cock. "Come with me."

He leaned forward, and they gently kissed. "Gladly."

As she led him down the hall by his hard-on, her hand slowly pumped, keeping him at the ready.

Filled with steam, the bathroom was warm and cozy. Mary pulled back the shower curtain about to step in, when Daniel said, "I need to pee first."

"Okay." Mary pulled him over to the toilet, lifted the lid and pointed his penis toward the bowl. He had to put his hand against the back wall in order to lean in a downward direction. She kept her hand wrapped around him. "Fire away."

He laughed. "Honey, I can't go while I'm hard. You'll have to stop turning me on for a little while."

"Oh? Do I turn you on?" She pumped his shaft and rubbed his ass.

Groaning he said, "Yes, you do, very much."

Kissing his cheek and releasing him, she said, "Then, I'll wait for you in the shower."

Mary adjusted the water temperature and stepped into the tub. After a couple of minutes, she heard the sound of intermittent splashes and then a steady stream.

"Finally," he muttered.

She laughed, feeling powerful and in control of her lover. Tonight, she'd show him. She'd take a man the way she wanted to.

The curtain slid aside, as Daniel stepped in behind her.

"About time," she said, soaping up her hands.

Cupping his balls with one hand, she wrapped her other hand around his cock and scrubbed back and forth, until he was hard again, while she sang, "That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it. Uh huh, uh huh."

"Glad to oblige," he said, pulling her against his chest and taking the soap.

"Hey, I wasn't done with that!"

"My turn." His lathered hands ran up and down her back, gently scrubbing, while their slippery fronts created a pleasant surface to surface friction. After reloading fresh soap, his hands went back to work- lower, kneading her bottom. Gradually they eased their way into the cleft.

Such an intimate touch had her moaning against his neck. 'So much for being in control.'

Daniel leaned forward, forcing Mary to bend backwards. She wrapped her arms around his neck for balance, while his hands slid down, gripped the back of her thighs, and lifted. Mary was airborne.

She pulled her head back to look at his face. "What are you doing?"

Suddenly, she felt his cock poke between her labia, and she knew the answer. "Oh my," she whispered, locking her ankles behind his back.

As the warm water cascaded down Mary's back, Daniel eased her down onto his shaft. They both moaned their pleasure as they kissed. When fully penetrated, Daniel asked, "Are you all right? Does it hurt?"

Mary laid her head against his neck, and whispered, "No, it feels wonderful."

Cupping her ass in his hands, Daniel slowly lifted and lowered, while Mary pushed with her thighs against his hips and arms on his shoulders.

The intimate embrace, as pleasant as it felt, was tiring. After a few glorious minutes, Daniel lifted her off and she let her legs fall to the floor.

Again, they kissed with renewed passion, tongues exploring, hands slipping and sliding along heated flesh.

Breathing heavily, Mary broke free from Daniel's kiss, and said, "We'd better get out before we end up in a cold shower."

"Agreed," said Daniel, quickly grabbing the soap to finish washing himself, while Mary stepped out and dried off.

Once they were both dry, Mary, again taking the lead, grabbed his cock and pulled him to the bedroom.

Standing beside the bed, Daniel tried to pull her to him, but she put a hand on his chest, and said, "No, lay down."

With a puzzled look, he asked, "Face up or down."

Pulling back the covers, she answered, "Down."

Sensing her need for control, he winked and said, "Your wish is my command."

When he was in position, Mary straddled his legs and began massaging his back. "I think I owe you a little TLC after all you've done."

He sighed, and said, "Well, I don't know about 'owe', but I won't turn it down."

Time slipped quietly by, as she massaged Daniel's back side from head to toe. The only sound was his occasional moan of satisfaction.

Mary dismounted, and said, "Turn over."

"Yes, Ma'am."

He appeared totally relaxed, even is penis. She straddled his hips and began massaging his chest. Soon after, something moved beneath her, and became less relaxed. While her hands rubbed his chest, her hips added a rubbing motion of their own.

"Oh Mary, what you do to me," he whispered with eyes closed.

"I'm glad you like it." Then, insecurity reared its ugly head. "I'm sure you've had better... massages."

His eyes opened, and locked with hers. Obviously struggling with a response, he finally said, "This is special, because you're special."

Wanting to believe, but finding it hard, she slid down to his shins and grabbed onto the hard fact between his legs. Slowly pumping her hand, she asked, "Why am I special?"

He groaned and closed his eye. "You're special to me. I feel a connection with you that I haven't felt... in a long time."

Mary moved her head down. "A connection like this?" she asked, taking the tip of his cock between her lips and running her tongue over it. His hips jumped, and she let him penetrate halfway.

Huskily, he said, "This is wonderful, but I meant... a deeper connection."

"Like this?" She buried his cock deeper in her mouth, until the gag reflex kicked in.

He laughed. "Again, this is fantastic, but... you've touched my heart. I want to know you with the height and depth my soul can reach."

Mary choked up. Not from the cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but with new emotion. Wanting to lighten the mood, she said, "Are you plagiarizing Elizabeth Barrett Browning for a blowjob?"

His eyebrows knitted together into a perplexed expression, "Well, better words escape me at the moment."

She smiled, "Plausible deniability, I'll accept that excuse," and then dropped her head

down to continue the deeper connection.

Pumping and sucking, Mary soon had Daniel at the brink. His hands gripped the sides of her head and tried to lift her off. "I'm coming."

No one had ever come in her mouth, but she wanted him to. She wanted to give him something special, and it felt thrilling. Pulling him halfway out, she tasted the first blast and swallowed. His hips became uncontrollable, as wave after wave pulsed between her bobbing lips, until the last spasm ended.

Lifting her head, she grinned at Daniel's smiling face.

"You are so beautiful," he said, as his finger wiped some escaped fluid from her chin.

Quickly, she grabbed his wrist and licked it clean. "Mmm, mmm, good."

He growled, and pulled her down into a toe-curling kiss.

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers