M and H Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey moved behind her and thrust into her ass as she was giving Mark a thorough tongue cleaning. Ass-to-mouth wasn't her favorite thing, but men seemed to love it. She show her eagerness to obey the cock in front of her.

Trey was giving her ass long, fast strokes; emptying and filling her over-and-over. Mark's stream of constant dirty talk made her smile around his cock. He reached down and gave her ass a nice, hard slap. Trey followed by giving her other cheek a good whack. They alternated cheeks, until her butt was red, and she almost fell over in a giggle fit. The stinging mix with the pressure of fucking, delivering mixed signals and almost bringing about another orgasm.

Mark grabbed her face and said, "I know what you really want you little tramp. I bet you only really get off on two dicks splitting you in half."

Mari's eyes lit up, "give it to me, baby." She moaned and kissed him. Trey had pulled out to reposition, and Mark slid down underneath her. She slammed herself down his cock. It fit like a glove. Mark noticed and bellowed, "hehehe, your pussy's built for us now, you'll never be able to go back to normal guys."

Mari giggled, and began to ride Mark. Trey came up beside her face, his cock still glistening with lube, and Mari showed him she was an equal-opportunity ass-to-mouther.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Even with the camera temporarily turned away from her, Mari was riding Mark like he was the last man on Earth. Trey was re-lubing and watching. Henry was waiting for this moment of the show all day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark was all the way into Mari's pussy, Trey got behind her and aimed for her slightly gaping, puckered hole. With one thrust he was in her and he sank in balls deep. Mari arched her back, let out a deep animal howl and came again. Mark and Trey's balls were almost touching and Mari was laying on Mark's chest, shuddering, her leg's shaking uncontrollably from being filled with so much meat.

They began an alternating fuck, Trey pulled out and Mark bucked up into her. Trey pushed into her as Mark's dick slid down and almost out. They picked up speed and rhythm, she was gushing. Mark was saying something, Trey was stoic, and she couldn't see anything but a blue orgasmic blur. Every ten or fifteen strokes they'd both thrust balls deep, causing a wave or burning heat to shoot through her, starting at her hips, going down her legs, tensing every muscle; shooting to her head, blasting away the world around them. She almost forgot who these men were and what her name was.

The girl was making noise with every stroke, whimpers escaped her mouth from aftershocks of orgasm. The girl pushed herself up on her ridge arms and was babbling curse-words, dirty-talk, and moans, even more so than the man in her pussy was. That black dude in her ass was only breathing heavily, like a bull during a charge.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Mark and Trey were standing, Mari was curled and twitching on the couch. They had one more position to work her over with.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Trey pushed her on her back and slammed into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he thrust.

"Damn, baby, this pussy's gotten so worked over it's like sliding into a hooker," he said in a rare quip. Mari just gave him a surprised look and kissed him. With her arms around his neck, he hooked his powerful arms around her thighs and lifted her up. Gravity took over and she was impaled on his member. She used her tired arms and legs to thrust up on Trey's dick, hanging on in hopes that he wouldn't drop her. She'd never been in this position, but Trey was so strong he easily kept her there. The sound of her hips smacking against his muscly thighs and tight pelvis was loud and squishy.

Mark moved behind her and popped his cock into her butthole, she let out a moan and threw an arm back around his neck. All three of them now worked on fucking, Mari shifting her weight up and down, Trey and Mark thrusting up into her. She was surprised she didn't break, she could feel the tight membrane between her pussy and stretched further than it had ever been before. The two cocks practically rubbed against each other they had her so pulled open.

Mark let out an "urgh" sound and quickly pulled away, he was finally nearing the edge. Trey must've been close too, he threw her to the couch. She giggled as she bounced up, flowing in the motion to get on her knees between the two guys. She gave them both deep slow slurps, sucking harder, squeezing the soft-skin and large veins against the hardness of their members, working them nearer-and-nearer to the edge.

Mark grabbed the back of her head, "open that cum hole up."

He let out a heavy scream/moan and shot thick streamers of cum across her face, a few landing on her outstretched tongue. He must've been holding back for weeks he came so much. It was thick and heavy like cream, rolling down her face, dripping on her chest and her legs, tucked under her. Trey grabbed her hair and turned her towards him, he came just as much as Mark did, criss-crossing the streaks of cum on her face. Trey's landed higher, crowning her temple with a circlet of cum, some even landing in her raven hair.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Henry brought the camera in close as Mari gave Mark and Trey some post climax sucking, using their softening tools to push cum into her mouth. She moaned about how much she loved big cocks and smelly sperm.

Henry shouted, "that's a wrap! And what a wrap! Holy shit, if I had a free hand I would've be pounding it so hard I just may have torn it off."

He helped Mari up to her feet, handing her a water and a towel, "I mean look at this," he pointed to the large bulge in his pants. Mark and Trey were panting on the couch, both sitting splaying out, glistening with sweat, they had softened down now and looked quite normal. Apparently, they were both "growers".

They took turns showering and came back, giving a now robed Mari a big hug and a kiss before leaving. Trey shook hands with Henry and Mark gave him a high-five, exiting with a partying shot of dirty talk. Mari's face pinkened a bit.

Mari showered and climbed in to bed, extremely tired. The sex had gone on for almost an hour-and-a-half. Henry was at the computer, encoding the video and chatting with the people in the forums.

"Well, every sounds exciting about seeing this one, honey," he said.

"I don't doubt that," Mari said. She wasn't sleepy-tired, but very fatigued, he looked over his shoulder at her. She had put the shoes back on, for some reason only apparent to her. Her eyes were bright and her skin seemed to glow. She was gorgeous.

"I had a whole lot of fun today," she said emphasized, "you'd better give me their numbers for booty calls. I assume you were fine with me doing everything I did today."

With a smirk, he turned back to the computer, "of course I was, and don't worry, you don't need to give any up to me tonight, I'm saving myself up for tomorrow," he said, he then turned all the way around in his big, executive-style chair to show an erection tenting his pants, "tomorrow is 'Mrs. Anderson's' day."

"Well, I know how you like plastics," she said and they both had a deep laugh.

12