M.I.K.E.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doormouse
doormouse
35 Followers

"Okay. I'll be in recovery if you need me." Grabbing some gauze and tape from the supplies cabinet I head to the adjoining room. As I pull the cat from her cage I hear Michael hang up the phone in the next room. Entering the room, he leans against the door frame.

"That's strange, he's not answering his mobile either."

"Maybe he just forgot to take it with him," I offer as I remove the soiled bandages from the Thompson cat.

"Oh well, he'll show eventually," Michael says shrugging. Hearing the jingle-jangle song of the bell over the entrance door, I pick up the Siamese and place it back into the cage.

"That'll be Mrs. Thompson. Michael, would you mind greeting her please as I wash up?" With a wink and a 'cluck' sound as he sucks his inner cheek against the side of his teeth he walks out into reception.

"Good morning, Mrs. Thompson," I hear him say as I lather my hands and forearms.

As I rinse the soap from my arms, I smile as Michael leads Mrs. Thompson into the recovery room. Glancing over to her cat, it's obvious she's happy to see her owner as she circles the cage rubbing against the sides purring.

"The operation went well." Opening the cage, he lifts the Siamese and places it on the examination table. Running his hand along its back, patting the cat as he talks. "She'll need to come back in a week to have the sutures removed. If there's any sign of infection, call us immediately, or if her urine becomes bloody. Also, if she refuses to eat or seems generally depressed after the first day bring her in."

"She'll be fine," I smile as I pat my hands dry on a paper towel. "She loves affection doesn't she?"

"Siam just loves the attention, don't you baby," Mrs. Thompson coos as she tickles her cat under the chin. "Let's get you home sweetie." Lifting her cage onto the table, Michael helps her get the cat inside.

"Kim will see you out, Mrs. Thompson. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call."

"Thank you, Doctor," she says as I lead her out to reception.

After finalizing the account and wishing them well, I finger my pen as I watch Mrs. Thompson and her cat leave. The shrill of the phone startles me as it breaks the silence. There's no music, I realize as I greet the caller, Jon always has the radio going.

"Good morning. Anthony's Animal Mechanics." My mind suddenly slipping back to Jon, as I listen to the caller's frantic pleas for help.

"One moment, I'll see if the doctor can see you now." Placing the caller on hold, I quickly run to the door of the recovery room.

"Michael, I have a lady who's dog was just hit by a car. Sounds pretty messy. What do I tell her? What if Jon doesn't turn up?" Raising a hand in a questioning motion I look at Michael.

"Put her through to the office, I'll take the call in there," Michael says as he places some papers into a folder on the filing cabinet.

"Okay." Making my way back to the desk, I pick up the receiver. "I'm transferring you to the doctor now." Hanging up the phone, I slump down into the chair. My mind racing as I wonder if Michael will be able to handle the situation if Jon doesn't show. Leaning forward I rest my elbows on the desk kneading my brow with my fingers. God, where are you Jon?

* * * * * * *

"How does Chinese sound for lunch?" Michael asks as he enters the room. Placing the menu in front of me he sits casually on the desk beside me.

"I haven't had Chinese in years!" Picking up the menu, I feel the low growl of my stomach. "I haven't eaten all day either."

Looking up into his face, food is suddenly the last thing on my mind. The look on his face reflecting my thoughts as a lusty glaze fills his eyes. Feeling the warmth in my cheeks, yet unable to avert my gaze, I move my hand onto his. Entwining his fingers with mine he leans forward. Our lips meeting in a tender kiss, opening our mouths slightly as our tongues trace over each other's softly, so gently, moving into an embrace as I slide the chair back and move my body against his. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I press myself against him. The heat of our passion intensifying, his hand moving to the small of my back, pulling me closer. Feeling the twitch of his bulge against my mound sends a warmth between my thighs, my tongue searching his sweet mouth as the fire inside me is ignited.

My heart beating in erratic waves as our lips part, l look at his mouth, unable to meet his gaze just yet. Michael traces his fingers softly down my cheek before curling a finger under my chin, raising my face to meet his.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he whispers, kissing my lips softly.

"Me too," I whisper, resting my head against his chest savoring the warmth of his body next to mine.

With one last passion filled kiss, we break our embrace. Picking up the menu, I glance over at Michael and smile.

"How does lemon chicken sound?"

"Perfect." Giving me a sexy smile, Michael picks up Clyde's chart. "I'd better check on our little friend. Do you mind ordering lunch while I get this done?"

"Sure. I'll give Jon another call too."

"Thanks, Kim." Watching as he walks out the door, I sigh.

* * * * * * *

Hearing voices coming from the isolation room, I guess Jon has returned.

"Oh, hi Nathan." Sitting the bag of Chinese food on the bench I walk to the cage. Clyde is awake and looks amazingly well considering the ordeal he's just had to endure. "Well, hey there little fella," I coo as I take a closer look at our latest resident. "He's looking great."

"He sure is," Michael says as he moves to my side. "He's showing phenomenal readings, not like the others when they came to."

Handing me the chart, Michael sneaks me a wink before turning to Nathan.

"You're just in time for lunch, Nathan. Hungry?" Pulling the containers of food from the bag, Michael sets them out on the bench. "Pull up a chair, I'll run in and grab some plates."

"Thanks, I am a bit peckish," Nathan says as he grabs two stools and moves them beside the one Michael had been using. "Where's Dr. Anderson today?"

"I have no idea. We've been trying to call him all morning." Taking a seat beside him, I prise the lids from the containers just as Michael returns with the plates and cutlery.

"I left here around eleven last night. He didn't mention anything about being away today." Picking up a plate, Nathan shrugs.

"I'm expecting an accident victim any minute now," Michael says as he spoons some fried rice onto his plate. "Nothing I can't handle, but I was hoping Jon would have shown up by now, just for the support."

"I can take notes for you," Nathan says as he reaches for a container. "I'm fully qualified, and my credentials make me more than able to fill in the forms for your school reports."

"Thanks, Nathan. I think I'd feel better having someone watch me, this being my first solo operation and all."

"From what Jon tells me of your work so far, you'll be fine."

The next few minutes are spent in silence as we eat our meal, each lost in our own thoughts. My thoughts of the tender kiss Michael and I had shared, wondering if his thoughts are of the operation or the same as mine. The inconspicuous wink and sly smile on his face confirming it is definitely the latter. Smiling back coyly, I excuse myself from the room.

"I'm going to put the kettle on. Coffee anyone?" With nods from both the men as they eat, I make my way inside.

* * * * * * *

"Mrs. Carlson is here with her dog."

Looking up from the cage, he slides the water dish in beside Clyde. In a blinding second, the monkey lunges, sinking its teeth deep into Michael's hand.

"Ah, fuck!" Shaking his hand against the pain, he cups his palm in his other hand as the blood begins to drip inside the cage and onto the floor at his feet. With a loud screech, Clyde grabs for Michael's retreating hand. Slamming the door closed with his elbow, he holds it tight as Nathan quickly latches it shut.

Placing the tray down on the bench, I quickly run to the supplies cupboard and pull out a roll of gauze.

"Shit, are you okay?" Unrolling the gauze I wrap it firmly around his hand to stop the bleeding.

"I'll be fine," he says, with a side ways glance he looks at Clyde. "It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention."

"I'll lock up in here, you'd better see to Mrs. Carlson. She seems pretty agitated."

"Thanks, Kim," Michael says, rubbing his hand on the bandage. Looking at Nathan, he nods, "Ready?"

"You bet." Taking a sip of his coffee before placing the cup back on the tray, Nathan follows him into the main building.

After tidying the bench, tossing the remains of our lunch into the bin, I take one final look at Clyde. His incessant hissing sending a chill up my spine as I turn off the light and lock the door behind me.

* * * * * * *

Hearing Michael and Nathan's voices as they leave the surgery, I glance up from my magazine.

"How'd the operation go?"

"We'll know in a day or two. His back leg was shattered, so if the bones don't start to mend soon, it'll be no doubt an amputation."

"Ouch." Putting the magazine down, I follow them to the kitchen.

Listening to the pair discuss the operation, I wash the few coffee cups in the sink and place them away in the cupboard overhead.

"Do you need me for anything else tonight?" Turning my attention to Michael, I place the dishcloth on the bench.

"Hmm, I'm going to head off myself," Nathan says, handing the school forms to Michael. "I'll see you two in the morning."

"Okay, good night, Nathan, and thanks." Shaking hands, Michael turns to me. "I'll lock up here, Kim. The Carlson dog is doing fine, so no need for me to hang around."

"Good night, Nathan," I wave as he heads to the front door. Feeling his hands circle my waist, I turn to face Michael; as our lips meet, I feel the warmth returning to my inner thighs.

With my arms around his neck, our tongues explore the recesses of each other's mouth. Michael's bulge buried against my navel, his hands pulling together behind my back, drawing me closer. Hooking his hands beneath my ass he raises me onto the bench, our lips never parting as he moves between my parted thighs. The soft moans escaping our mouths increasing in frequency as he rocks his firm bulge against my mound through the thin fabric of my pants. Crossing my feet behind his ass, pulling him into me as our kiss becomes electrified.

Moving his hand slowly up the front of my shirt, he cups my breast and gently kneads it through the cotton of my blouse. Tightening his grip as he nears my nipple, gently tugging it outward as he moves his mouth across my cheek, kissing my face softly. The warmth of his breath as his tongue slides to my ear sends a shiver surging down my spine. An involuntary spasm erupts within my inner walls as he glides his tongue along my lobe, his breath hot as he softly wraps his lips around and gently sucks it into his mouth. His hand teasing my nipple, the firm peak standing tall as it presses against my blouse.

Gliding his hand across the front of my blouse he slides his fingers over the buttons revealing more of my flesh as he works his way lower. As he unbuttons the last, he slides his hand inside my shirt sending a ripple of goosebumps surfacing over my skin. The warmth of his caress as he takes my breast in his hand sends a flood of fluids to my already damp panties. Arching my back, I want to melt into him as his soft lips wrap around my nipple, softly sucking it into the warmth of his mouth. His tongue teasingly flicks over the firmness of my teat, as his hand moves gingerly up my outer thigh.

Taking his jacket in my hands, I pull it over his shoulders. Shrugging it from his arms, the coat falls in a pool at his feet revealing his toned body hidden beneath the sheer fabric of his shirt. Fumbling with the buttons, I slowly unbutton his shirt tracing my fingers teasingly over the newly exposed flesh. Michael pulls the shirt from his body tossing it in a heap alongside the crumpled jacket, before returning his attention to my firm nipples. Peeling the blouse from my shoulders, he drops it behind him as he cups the roundness of my breast in his hand. A shiver racing up my spine as his thumb rolls over the tip of my nipple, our lips meeting again in a fiery kiss.

Moving my fingers slowly through the spanse of hair covering his chest, I make my way lower, cupping my hand over his bulge as my tongue slides tenderly with his. Unbuttoning his pants, I take the zipper pull and teasingly pull it down. Michael's hands undoing my pants as I tuck my fingers into the waistband of his jocks and pull them down gently with his trousers. Taking his length in my hand, I slowly stroke the thickness, sliding my thumb over the beads of precum as they appear at the small slit of his shaft.

"Lift up," Michael whispers as he peels the pants down over my hips. The dark damp patch on the front of my panties reflecting my arousal as my slacks fall from my ankles to the jumbled mash of clothing at his feet. Moving his outstretched hands up my thighs, he slides his thumbs over the outline of my vulva through the sheer mesh of my panties. Leaning forward, he kisses my panties before tucking his fingers in the elastic and peels them down my thighs.

As he raises himself to meet my gaze, our lips lock in a heart stopping embrace. A moan escapes my mouth as his fingers find my sex, slowly sliding between the folds before he drives two deep within the tightness of my inner walls. Driving them with a force as the hunger searing through my body intensifies, reflected in the growing passion of my kiss. Rocking my hips against his hand, I feel his thumb circling firm against my clit, sending shocks rippling through me as his fingers continue to drive deep. Arching my back as his fingers curl against my inner walls, feeling the tension building as my pending orgasm nears. Gripping his arms tight for support, I press myself hard against his hand forcing his fingers deeper as my muscles erupt around them. My body shudders as the intensity of the unrelenting spasms blind me momentarily of any sane thought. Lowering my chin I inhale deep as the final waves of my climax subside.

Pulling Michael's face to mine, I kiss him with hunger as his fingers continue to slide against the velvety slickness of my cum. Grabbing his wrist I pull his hand from me and draw his wet fingers to my mouth. Circling my tongue around the tips before wrapping my lips around them and suck them into my mouth tasting the juices of my own orgasm. Looking deep into his sexy brown eyes, I glide my lips over his fingers, weaving my tongue up their length savoring the sweet taste.

Taking my hand in his, Michael pulls his fingers from my mouth and replaces them with his tongue. Kissing me hard and with desperation, I feel the head of his cock pressing against the folds of my sex. His hand moves between my thighs guiding his shaft to my slick opening, and with one thrust he penetrates me deep. Holding still momentarily as our bodies accommodate to the new sensations, he begins with slow, languid thrusts, sliding his cock inside the tightness of my inner walls. Gripping my ass, he pulls me closer, driving his thickness deeper as his tempo increases. My nipples hard as they brush against the coarse hair on his chest. Wrapping my legs higher around his back, I thrust my hips forward to meet his motions. His balls slapping against the cheeks of my ass with each pounding rhythmical movement as his cock works harder and deeper inside me.

His hand gropes my breast, tugging at my nipple as he buries himself into my pussy. The walls sucking in around his cock, wrapping his probing shaft tight as it moves with increasing vigor as the heat of our wanton needs surface.

"Oh God, Kim," he whispers as fingers dig into my ass, gripping tight as his cock swells. With another forceful push of his hips, I feel the warmth fill me as he spills his seed deep inside my inner cavity. Our mouths meeting as he pumps the last of his jism into my wetness, the thrusts slowing as his length slowly begins to soften. Kissing with a new sense of intimacy, our bodies press close together as we each catch our breath. Slipping his spent shaft from my body, we hold each other tight savoring the moment.

* * * * * * *

Gathering up our clothes, we dress in silence. My eyes fixated on Michael's body as he pulls his pants up around his hips. Feeling a stir building between my thighs, I drop my clothes to the floor and wrap my arms around his neck. As our lips meet, I feel his pants brush against my thighs as they fall to his ankles. The kiss long and arousing as our passions are re-ignited.

Kissing my way down his chest, I slowly drop to my knees; hooking my fingers into his jocks and carefully peel them over his growing erection, before pulling them down to his ankles. Sliding my palms up his thighs, my mouth waters as my gaze moves to the firmness of his cock standing proud before me. Cupping one hand to his balls, squeezing them gently as I take his shaft in my other. Skimming my tongue up the length of his rod, wetting it with my saliva as I move my tongue over the head of his cock, dragging it slowly over the slit, tasting the salty sweetness of our sex and the beads or precum accumulating there now.

As I wrap my lips around the head, I look up at Michael. His fingers sliding around my head, entangling themselves in my hair as his cock slides slowly into my mouth. Weaving my tongue over the underside of his shaft, I circle it around the head as my mouth moves up to the tip of his cock. Sucking my inner cheeks snug around him as I drive him to the back of my throat; his fingers gripping tighter around my hair as he begins to move his hips toward my face with each plunge of my mouth. Stroking him slowly as I work my lips over his shaft, my other hand toys gently with his balls as they softly slap against my chin with each thrust of his hips.

A soft grunt escapes his lips as he drives his cock deeper into my throat, pulling my face onto his cock faster and harder as his arousal escalates. Watching his face as I bury his shaft down my throat, sucking my cheeks tighter as his tempo increases. Pressing my tongue against the firmness of his muscle, I feel him begin to swell inside my mouth. The sweet tang of his precum coating my tongue as he plunges himself hard into my face, almost making me gag as his climax nears. His balls firm in my hand as he fucks my mouth, holding his cock back from my throat so I can swallow as he begins to spew his cum. I wince as he pulls my hair tight, forcing his cock deep as he pumps the last of his seed into my mouth, my tongue pressing up against him milking the last of his orgasm from his now softening shaft.

As I get to my feet, I kiss his lips softly, the taste of his cum still fresh on my breath. Standing in his warm embrace, the clock chimes marking the hour.

"We'd better get you home," Michael whispers. Releasing his hold, he kisses me tenderly before bending to pull up his pants.

"I'll help you lock up." Picking up my blouse and pants I dress slowly, watching with adoration as he walks toward the rear of the clinic to secure the premises.

* * * * * * *

As we stand out in the cool evening air, Clyde's howling cries can be heard against the stillness of the night.

"I'm going to call past Jon's, see if he's shown up yet."

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning." Pulling my jacket in around my ears, I give Michael a kiss on his lips before unlocking my car and climbing inside. Giving him one of the sexiest smiles I can muster, I start the engine and reverse out of the small parking lot.

The drive home going by in a flash as my mind races over the events of the day. A smile making its way across my face as the memory of Michael's soft caresses fill my mind. Still able to smell the scent of our sex on my clothes, I park my car in my driveway and turn off the headlights. As I make my way inside, I shrug off my jacket, holding it briefly to my nose, inhaling the sensuous scent of his musky aftershave before hanging it inside the closet. As I slip my feet out of my shoes, I jump slightly as the shrill of the phone ringing wakes me from my thoughts.

doormouse
doormouse
35 Followers