MacFarlane Investigates

Story Info
A new case.
7.6k words
4.38
22.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
75 Followers

It was Monday morning. I arrived at my rented South London office space just after ten in the morning. One of the perks of being self-employed is that there's no one to give you a bollocking if you turn up late. Business had been a little slow lately, and I only had a little bit of filing, and to chase up a few outstanding payments I was owed.

I'm a private detective. Or at least I am when someone wants me to be, which isn't often nowadays. People don't have the money to spend on their paranoia anymore. So, a reworded ad in some local papers and a new (much smaller) office and fingers crossed people would want my services again.

The morning was the usual fare of some shouting down a telephone and daytime TV, and I was about to call it quits and head out for something to eat when the phone rang. The personal assistant was another victim of the economy, so I answered it myself.

'James MacFarlane,' I said into the mouthpiece, 'How can I help you?'

'Hello,' A posh, very feminine voice replied, 'My name is Veronica Hamilton, and I have a problem.' I recognised the name, but couldn't quite place it.

'I specialise in problem solving.'

'Good. I was hoping we could meet.'

'Certainly, let me check my schedule.' I stared blankly through the dirt on the window. 'I have a gap in my schedule this afternoon if you can make it down here.'

'That'll be fine.' I gave her the address of my office and she agreed to meet me at three. That gave me enough time to drive down to the nearest thrift store and buy a second chair for my office. I'd have to find a way to charge my new client for it.

At three o'clock precisely there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and without being invited a tall, slim woman strode in.

'Please, come in,' I muttered under my breath. Out loud I said, 'Ms. Hamilton I presume?'

'Mrs. Yes Mr. MacFarlane, please call me Veronica.' She sat. I rounded my desk and sat opposite her. She was in her mid-forties I would guess. Her hair was black, and had clearly come from a bottle. She had money, and had spent it trying to make herself looking young and attractive. She had succeeded.

'What is it that I can help you with?'

'My daughter, Carina. She has gone missing.'

'And you want me to find her.'

'Yes.'

'OK.' This was a new one. My clientele usually were after cheating spouses, or some form of debt collection. Missing persons was an area people didn't tend to trust on the self-employed.

'May I ask why you have chosen my services? Missing persons is usually the purview of the police force.'

'My husband is distrustful of the police,' I made a mental note of that, 'And they have had their chance. She has been gone more than a week, and they have not found anything. I need someone who will get the job done, and well, shall we say off the record?'

I nodded, inferring that she didn't want her husband involved.

'I have brought a photograph of her,' she continued, fishing it out of her bag, 'Her address is on the back.' The photograph showed a brunette, maybe eighteen or nineteen years old, and stunningly pretty.

'Her address? She doesn't live with you?'

'No. She studies at Cambridge.'

'Well, that's some way away from here. I hope you are prepared to pay my expenses.'

'Mr. MacFarlane, money is not an issue. I just want my baby back.'

'OK.'

We spoke for another half an hour. We went through Carina's habits, friends, hobbies. Eventually, my new client stood up.

'I would like regular updates Mr. MacFarlane. I am sick with worry. It struck me that throughout the entire interview, she seemed very calm and collected. Not how you'd expect a mother to be in this situation.

'Thank you, Mr. MacFarlane.'

'I haven't done anything yet.'

'I have confidence in you. You have an aura about you.'

'Uh, thank you.' I opened the door for her. As she left she leant across, and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I caught the strong scent of her perfume. We looked into each other's eyes for a second, and she was gone.

I arrived in Cambridge the next day, unsure what to expect. It took me a while to find the correct building, but eventually I pulled up outside. I climbed out, refixed the door lining, and locked it behind me. I walked up the path to the front door. The house was big. Three stories high, with large windows either side of the front door. It was a Victorian design, and I guessed had at least five bedrooms. I had been given a key, but I decided to knock anyway. There was no answer, so I let myself in.

The hallway wasn't very long, but had a high ceiling. I opened the first door on my left, and walked into what was clearly a living room. Gossip magazines were open on the coffee table, and a large flat screen television stood in the corner. The sheer quantity of cushions around the place indicated at least one woman lived here. I couldn't see anything pertinent at first glance, so I turned to leave, and as I did so, got a cricket bat in the face.

I hit the floor face first, my nose and forehead screaming pain directly into the centre of my head. Dazed, I rolled over and looked up at my attacker. Eventually she swam into focus, and above me stood a petite girl, with rats tails of shoulder length brown hair hanging damply around her face. She wore nothing but a towel wrapped around her. She held the bat over her shoulder with both hands, obviously ready to strike again.

'Who are you? What do you want?' Her voice wobbled, she was clearly scared.

'My name,' I wiped blood out of my mouth with my sleeve 'is James MacFarlane. I'm a private detective. I was hired to find Carina Hamilton.' I slowly reached into my jacket and pulled out my wallet. I showed her my ID.

'She's not here. She left sometime last week. Why are you here?'

'I know she's not here. I'm looking for clues as to where she went.'

'The police have already been through everything.' She was still in attack mode, but she seemed to be relaxing a bit.

'I work on the assumption that the police are crap at their job. Their pay doesn't rely on them getting anything right. Mine does. Good shot by the way, I didn't realise there was anyone here, I did knock.'

I'm sorry, I was in the shower. I heard the door open and I thought you were a burglar. Let me help you up.'

She leant the bat against the wall and came over to help me, but I waved her away.

'I think I'll stay here for a bit, uh, I'm still a bit groggy, you know?'

'Yeah. Sorry.'

'No, it's fine, don't worry about it, I understand.' I was still a bit woozy, but I'd woken up enough to realise that the teenager standing over me was very pretty indeed, and from my current angle, was getting the odd flash between her legs. Which was helping me wake up more than smelling salts ever could.

'My name is Erica by the way. I live with Carina.'

'Nice to meet you, I guess.'

She smiled weakly, and sat down on the sofa, knees together. I sat up. My view between her legs was now was not as clear but was uninterrupted. I could make out the thin strip of dark pubic hair beneath the towel. I shook my head and winced. No! Be professional.

I looked Erica in the eye. 'When was the last time you saw Carina?'

'The Friday before last. Before lectures. I got a text from her on Sunday saying she was going to the summer home.'

'OK. Do you mind if I have a look around? See if there's anything else that might help.'

'Yeah sure, no problem. I'll just go get dressed.'

She stood up. I got an absolute peach of a view of the gem beneath her towel, and she bounced out of the room. As she swept away, the towel rode up, and I caught a glimpse of the bottom of her pert backside.

'Damn.' I said to myself as I struggled to my feet. I spent a few minutes downstairs having a look round, giving Erica time to sort herself out. I didn't want to follow her upstairs immediately and make her think I was some kind of rapist.

Eventually I climbed the stairs, and called out, 'Which room is Carina's?'

The first door on the landing opened, and Erica stood, in a pair of very short shorts, and a very pink bra.

'It's the one at the far end,' she said pulling a green t-shirt over her head. I managed to pull my gaze away and strode forward, and into Carina's bedroom. There was the usual teenager's mess all over the place. Clothes strewn all over the place, and books and paper over every available surface. A collage of photographs covered half of one wall. Carina with all sorts of different people, mostly it looked like school friends. I counted at least twenty different boys, and more than twice that number of girls. I felt Erica's presence behind me.

'Popular girl is she?'

'Oh yeah,' Erica smiled sweetly at me. 'She's a real party girl. Always teasing the boys. And some of the girls as well, if you know what I mean.'

'I didn't reply. I turned and looked around the room. There was a chair in front of a desk. I lifted the pile of clothes off it and sat down. I located the in amongst all the books on the desk and turned it on. I lifted the strapless bra that was hanging over the monitor, and placed it gingerly on top of the pile of books.

'The police didn't check this then?' I looked over my shoulder at Erica, who was still looking at all the photographs on the wall. I guess she didn't come in here very often.

'Uh,' She looked at me. 'I think they copied the hard drive to study it back at the station. They weren't here long.'

I turned back to the screen. It finished booting up. I went through her internet bookmarks. She wasn't one for security, All her passwords were in a text file on her desktop. I checked her Facebook and Twitter accounts, nothing that seemed relevant from the last six weeks, and there was a lot there. She did however tweet at least three times a day, every day, no matter how mundane, until that last Saturday, and from then, nothing. So she must have disappeared between that Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. So why no text until the Sunday?

I went through Carina's documents. There was a lot of school stuff, and lots of digital photos saved. One folder however, was password protected. It was named, simply 'Private'. I checked the password file, but there was nothing there.

'Erica?' I turned again, and found her inches from my face. 'Woah, you don't half move quietly.'

'Thank you.' She beamed a toothy smile at me and put her hand on my shoulder. She was leaning over, her hand on her bent knees, giving me a good view down her top at her cleavage.

'Do you know what this password could be?'

'Um.' She was visibly thinking about it. She then leant across me and typed in 'Carina'. The folder opened. I looked at Erica quizzically.

'My passwords are all people and things dear to me. The most important thing in Carina's life is Carina.' OK, I thought, teenage girl bitchiness. Maybe best to steer clear of that one. The folder contained a video file called '01.02.2011'. I double-clicked, and Media Player opened. The video showed Carina's bedroom, empty from a vantage point that showed the bed, and the door. I looked up, and sure enough, on a shelf above the desk was a webcam, half obscured by a pair of pink knickers hanging over it.

After a few seconds the door opened on the screen, and Carina entered, leading another girl, a blonde by the hand. The stranger was clearly drunk, her stride uneven and unsteady. They sat on the bed. Carina picked up a remote control, and some teen pop started playing. She dropped the remote on the floor, and with her left hand brushed a strand of hair out of the blonde's face. They kissed.

'Wow.' Erica said. I looked over.

'Do you know her?'

'Yeah. That's Nicola. I don't know her surname. We don't really hang out.'

'OK.' I turned back to the screen. The girls were lying on the bed now, Carina was clearly the aggressor. Her hands were everywhere. Eventually she stood up on the bed over her lover, back to the camera and began gyrating body to the sound coming from the stereo. She lifted her black dress from the hem, and slowly raised it over her head. It was the only thing she was wearing. Her naked arse stared out of the screen at me. I remembered where I was.

'Uh, You probably shouldn't be watching this.' I said to Erica. I couldn't move my eyes from the screen.

'Don't even think it, I'm not going anywhere.'

'OK.' I replied weakly.

Carina was back lying next to blondie kissing her lips, her face, her neck. Her left hand was moving up and down Nicola's torso, lingering over her breasts and at her crotch. She began to unbutton the girl's jeans. She kissed down her neck, and cleavage, her stomach, and removed the girl's jeans and underwear in one go. She threw them over her shoulder, and buried her face into the blonde thatch she had just freed from restraint. Blonde hair was thrown back, and Nicola put both hands on Carina's head, pulling her closer. Carina raised her backside, showing the camera her arse and vagina.

I felt Erica's hand tighten on my shoulder, and I became very aware of the erection growing in my pants.

Nicola reached up and lifted her shirt over her head, and pulled the cups of her bra down exposing her nipples to the air. She grabbed at her breasts with her right hand, and began to run her fingers through her lover's hair. A minute or so passed until Nicola pulled on Carina's hair and up to face level. They kissed again, Nicola's tongue escaping, licking her own juices of her partner's face. She threw Carina onto her back and began kissing up and down her body. She settled at her nipples, licking and sucking first one, then the other. Carina writhed in ecstasy, and stretched her arms out above her head. She reached out under her pillow, and pulled out a pink dildo, which she began running up and down her slit. She gave the camera a good show, her spread legs pointed directly at it. Nicola kissed Carina passionately on the lips, and took the toy from her. She turned, and straddled Carina's face. She leant forward and began licking at Carina's sex, and eased the dildo into her eager slit.

I felt Erica's breath on my neck, getting shallower and shallower. I wanted to turn to her, but couldn't. My eyes stayed glued to the screen, throughout the 69. It lasted for several minutes, that seemed like hours from my perspective. The strokes of the sex toy in and out of Carina's pussy got faster and faster, until both girls exploded with gasps, and panting as they came together. They slumped, exhausted, into each other. Nicola slid off, and turned to kiss Carina. They snuggled together, Carina on her back, Nicola tweaking her right nipple, kissing her neck. The screen faded to black.

'Well.' I guess I'd better talk to this Nicola. I pulled a USB stick out of my pocket, and slid it into the front of the PC.

'You're not taking that are you?' Erica exclaimed, shocked.

'I may need it for my investigation. As,' I searched for the right word, 'leverage.'

'Yeah, whatever.'

The file finished copying. I took the stick out and turned the PC off.

'I think I've got everything I need here.' I said standing up.

'Really? I was hoping I could apologise better for hitting you earlier.'

'It's alright really, I'm fine. You don't need to do that.'

'Are you sure? You seem to have developed a lump.'

She looked at my crotch, where my penis was making a visible tent in my looses slacks.

'Ah, yeah, well,'

Erica stepped forward and placed her finger on my lips.

'It's OK.' She whispered standing on tip-toes, and kissing me on the lips, 'I'm kinda horny now as well.'

I took her face in my hands and kissed her. A long, lingering kiss. Her tongue squirmed into my mouth, and I felt her hands scrabbling at my flies. I hauled off my jacket, and threw it to the ground. I pushed Erica away from me and onto the bed. I undid the top two buttons, and lifted my shirt over my head. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks and undid my trousers. Erica leapt forward, and pulled my trousers down, along with my underwear. My cock sprang free, and hit her in the face. She lapped at it hungrily, as I stepped out of the last of my clothes. Her tongue moved up and down my shaft, her hands playing with my balls. She stopped, and looked up at me. Softly she kissed the tip of my penis, and engulfed me. I had never experienced a blow job like it. She was so eager moving her head so fast, back and forward, as though her life depended on it. Before long I felt a familiar surge and I pulled away, not wanting this to end so soon. I pulled her up, and lifted her shirt over her head. I got a longer view of her bra this time. It was a lurid pink, with lace detailing. Her breasts were nearly spilling out of it, pushed together by the tight fabric. I kissed her cleavage, and worked my way up her neck, along her jaw and onto her lips. I reached behind her with my left hand and unhooked her bra, then slid my hand down t o her arse, and stroked it firmly. Erica moaned slightly, vibrating her lips against mine. She broke our embrace, and dropped her bra to the floor. She unbuttoned her shorts and laid back on the bed. I put my fingers inside her waistband, and in one movement pulled them off. She wasn't wearing any knickers. Her pussy was even prettier than I remembered it. Her neat slit glistened with her juices. Erica ran her fingers down her body, through her neat tuft of brown pubic hair and onto her clit. She looked up at me as she slid two fingers easily into her hole. I couldn't bear it any more. I jumped forward, and buried my face in her crotch. I lapped at her love-bud, enjoying her scent and her taste. With my left hand I stroked up and down her slit, before sliding first one, then two fingers inside her. She groaned. I reached up with my other hand and started kneading her breast.

Oh, God yes!' She screamed, her body writhing beneath my face, 'More, more!'

I slid a third finger into her, faster, harder, all the while licking at her clit. She grabbed the back of my head with one hand whilst pulling mine up with the other, to her face, where she began sucking at my fingers.

'Yes, Yes!' She murmured through her full mouth. Her orgasm soon followed. Once the bucking and writhing stopped she pulled me up by the ears until she could kiss me full on the lips, sharing her sex. She pushed me off and onto my back, and straddled me. She grabbed my cock beneath her, and rubbed it along her slit, and over her clitoris. She slid softly onto me, squeaking delightfully as she did so. Slowly she began rocking back and forth. She leant back, and began playing with my balls with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. I slapped her arse, and sat up so i could lick her nipples. Erica began rocking faster and faster. She let go of my scrotum and pushed me down on my back, and scratched her nails across my chest. She shifted her weight, and raised herself off her knees and onto her feet. Squatting over me she began bouncing up and down on me. I put both hands on her backside as I shifted my hips in time with her. Her tits began jiggling up and down, and I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were beautiful. She was beautiful.

'I'm gonna come,' she gasped soon, 'I want you to come with me,'

'OK.' I'd been hanging on for dear life for some time.

'Here it comes!' I felt her muscles contract around me, and that sent me over the edge. Wave after wave of semen shot out of me and into my lover, her body shuddering at the sensation. She pulled me up and kissed me, long and hard, until her body collapsed onto mine, and we lay, exhausted, in each others arms.

Some time later, after an exchange of phone numbers, and a promise to meet up again, I set off in my beat up old car. I was headed to meet up with Nicola, if I could find her. Erica had told me she studied economics, and had printed me a map of the University buildings. I parked up outside what I thought was the right building. I wasn't sure, I never had been good at map reading.

Cliff11
Cliff11
75 Followers