Mack's Progress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I realised and what really topped the cake off - from my point of view - was that Lindsey and that fucking creep are playing my whole family for bloody fools as well, by pretending that they are only just getting involved with each other. Jesus, the more it went around in my head the more pissed off I got.

I quietly worked myself up into quite a frenzy about cheating partners. I can't quite figure why I never took it out on Millie though; after all if you think about it, Millie was cheating on Philip. It could be in my twisted and confused mind, I looked on Philip as depriving Mille of something he owed her. I'm damned sure that's how she saw the situation.

True to her word, Mary did turn up again in the early summer, sans husband this time. And I'm afraid Mary was to take the brunt of my anger, although even that backfired on me.

She was on a large motor cruiser with her sister, brother-in-law and four children as she said she would be in her Christmas card. They invited me aboard that first night, as I had the evening off. And Mary came back to my room later.

Mary had come to get fucked, so that's what she got. Maybe more that she was expecting really. I'd never sampled anal sex. I was angry so I figured Mary was the perfect woman to try it out with. She appeared reluctant to start with, but in the end she allowed me to have my way, providing that I promised to be gentle. I didn't have much choice really; I had no experience with anal sex and no idea how to set about it. It must have taken half an hour before we realised that she needed to be prepared first. By then Mary seemed to have gotten right into the idea, or experiment, and she did most of the preparations.

The lubricant we used was some stuff that Millie had got, for when I titty fucked her. Millie seemed to get a real kick out of me doing that and often asked that we do it. She used to like to lie on her back holding those enormous globes together whilst I sat astride her and did the business. Millie would hold her mouth open and challenge me to shoot my sperm straight in there. The whole operation she euphemised as target practice.

Anyway back to Mary. At first I thought she didn't enjoy the experience. To be honest all that pissing about beforehand getting her ready kind of took the edge off the experience for me. That and the fact that a shower was required to clean up afterwards; so I wasn't so sure that it was worth all the bother really.

"Alright I suppose, it hurt a little at first and was nothing to write home about," Mary said when I asked her how she felt about it afterwards.

It was with some surprise that I received the request from Mary the following evening that we do it again. I'm quite sure that she was really getting into it by then, but I still couldn't see that all the agro was worth it. We did it both nights the following week when she passed through again. Personally I thought a really good deep throat blowjob like Millie and Beverley could give was a much better experience.

I didn't request that any of other the other girls try anal sex. It didn't seem worth all the hassle to me. But I was pretty sure Millie dropped some hints that could have led to anal sex on a couple of occasions after that first time that I did it with Mary

I think it must have been a week or two after Mary had gone home that I made my discovery about the other voyeurs in the pub, and possibly why Millie had hinted about trying anal sex. We were just finishing breakfast one morning when Millie picked up the step stool from the kitchen and a replacement light bulb from the cupboard.

"What are you doing with the stool, Millie?" Beverley asked her.

"The bulb blew in my room last night," Millie replied, heading for the door.

"No, hold on!" Bev said then turned to me. "Mack, you'd better go change that bulb for her. She can hardly reach the light even when she's on that damned stool. Can't have her falling and hurting herself at this time of year."

"I'd only bounce on these things anyway." Millie commented in her usual ribald fashion, but still handing me the stool and replacement bulb.

It was as I was climbing down off of the stool that I noticed the three wineglasses in the fireplace and an empty bottle in the bin near by. There were also three cushions on the floor by the fireplace.

Okay, you can imagine the tableau of three people sitting in front of the fire sharing a bottle of wine and having a quiet chat. Like fuck! In this case that scenario definitely didn't hold water. The pub had oil-fired central heating; the only two fires that were ever lit were the two in the big bar and that was only for effect, on cold winter nights. So I was thinking to myself why would Millie and the twins be sat by the draughty fireplace in her room.

And then it struck me. The fireplace was in the corner of the room, one wall of that corner was a party wall with Beverley's room next door and the fireplace in Beverley's room was also in that same corner. So the obvious conclusion was, that the fireplace in Millie's room shared the same chimney as Beverley's and the fireplace in my room down below.

Now Beverley and I had been doing our thing in my room most of the night and it was clearly apparent to me that Millie and the twins had sat by the fireplace, drinking wine and listening to our antics. Probably before they had themselves a little private orgy of their own.

Was I annoyed? I suppose I might have been, if I hadn't had the memory of watching those girls get it on together at Christmas. That had had a surprising effect on me and I very much suspected that Beverley was going to reap the rewards of my discovery, the next time we got together. Because I'd have the extra kick of thinking about what the girls were doing upstairs in Millie's room. More about the chimney later, and I could have kicked myself for not thinking about it before.

End of Chapter 4