Macky Dees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

"Now, if I gotta force my way, it'll hurt. You better cooperate."

Lisa placed her hands on the inside of her thighs, close to her vagina, holding onto her bent knees. Janet reached with the hand into the white hand lotion jar to swirl a good load on her hand. Janet smeared the ounces of cream onto Lisa's pussy. The white lotion and pink tissue created a pattern. Lisa inhaled deeply at the sensitive and moist touch. All her nerve endings were stimulated. Janet kept smearing the cream around out of worry to be careful. Lisa kept getting stimulated. She could feel the happiness beating in her heart mixed into the bitterness of the situation.

Janet slid one finger into the opening. She tried to slide the second finger in to get deeper. Two normal fingers would have fit. However, Janet's fingers were so fatty that she felt the tight unmovable boundary of how far the opening stretched. "Girl, I need you to relax. I can't properly get in." Janet gently massaged her finger in and out, twisting it, and stretching to the sides of the opening. "Just a little warming up." Lisa faced the wall away. She was struggling to compartmentalize her sensual feelings with the cold situation.

"Got it!" smiled Janet. "Well, I got in. I didn't find anything." Janet smiled nervously like a teenager guilty after masturbating in mom's bed. She tried to get the hand lotion of her hands. There was no hand towel around. She got some old accounting rims and a brochure for the nearby vacation resort to smear the excessive hand lotion off.

"What now, Scotty?"

"Make her do jumping Jacks. If she is hiding the safe deposit key anally, it'll fall out."

"It's too cluttered in this room."

"Can you take her elsewhere?"

Janet grabbed the naked Lisa by the neck and guided her into the kitchen. Lisa ducked her neck low. Her bare feet made flopping sounds on the floor.

"I have put all my savings and energy into this franchise. I sure am not going to lose it to a thief. You are going to do some jumping jacks now."

Lisa made a gingerly jump. Her feet were jumped hip wide. She held her arms in front of her chest in a prayer pose. Janet stomped onto the ground and yanked Lisa's hands high. "Do it right." Lisa started jumping with abandon. Her feet flung wide apart. Her arms made full circles. Her boobs bounced like a Kentucky rodeo. Her hair flung in wild abandon in all directions. Her lungs panted. Janet looked on self-righteously like a cat waiting in front of a mouse hole. She was ready to lunge for anything that might shake off.

"Make her do pushups!"

Lisa's body was in a plank. Her shoulder plates pointed to the ceiling. Her gentle back muscles bulged with definition. The dirt blond hair was hanging over her head. Her butt had firmed into a tight ball with sweat glistening on it. She was fighting against gravity and the grimy, greasy floor that both pushed her, where she only touched with her toes and hands in deep disgust.

Roger entered the entrance of the kitchen and starred from the sinews showing on the bare soles up the youthful legs to take it all in. Like caught in a dream, Janet waved Roger to get out.

"Ma'am, a big crowd showed up. I'm a busting, but there ain't no way, I can stock and serve at the same time. I need you out there, sweet heart. I don't know what kind of shenanigans you are doing in the back here. I need either you or her out there."

"Scotty, a situation has come up. I need to work."

"Do you know any trustworthy person to hold Lisa in custody?"

"Well, my husband works next door. He could come over."

The husband showed up in a minute with his flimsy, balding hair raggedy from the wind and air. He wore a big blue t-shirt with pen stains. The tie was knotted too short and hung sideways on the big belly anyway.

"What? What do you need me to do for our business? Our savings are in here."

"Officer Scotty on the phone will tell you about it. I have to help Roger. The business is getting slammed."

The husband was left alone in the kitchen with the naked waitress and the ancient bulky off-white cordless in his hand. He seized up the naked girl. "Don't you have any clothes to put on?" Lisa only hid her face embarrassed in front of the middle aged man with the shifty face. The husband full on stared at Lisa's titties. They were just like the porn that he wanked off to.

"Archer here. Who is this?"

"Officer Scotty here. You are holding Lisa Forrester in custody. She is a suspect. Our officers are clearing up a big code. They will be there in a few minutes to pick her up."

"She's naked."

"That's standard procedure to secure evidence hidden in her clothes until an officer can properly search her."

"That's fine with me. She's pretty."

"While we are waiting, maybe you can get her to confess. Sometimes a male is more authoritative. Your wife did very well. However, if you asked her, she may be compelled to start talking."

"What did you do? And, where is the key?"

"I did not do anything. I don't have a key. I am completely stripped naked. What else are you going to strip off?"

"She's denying all."

"Tell her to sit on your lap."

"That's funny but all right with me. Lisa, come to the office and sit on my lap."

"She is standing in front of me and shaking her head."

"You are going to sit down on my lap. Listen to the police!"

"She ain't doing it."

"You gotta make her listen to you or she may realize that you are made of sugar. Then, she might try to make a break for it."

Archer closed the door knowing that it would get loud. He slid his body past Lisa's again to sit down on the desk chair. Then, his brawny, hairy hand slapped her loud on the butt. The shockwave rippled through her butt tissue. She yelped briefly. Her hands instinctively let go of the shield over her pussy to cover her buttock. Thus, sexually exposed, she looked at the man unbelieving. "Sit down," and Archer's other hand reached around her and slept the unprotected buttock with weight. Another slap. Another gasp.

Each hand covering a buttock, he took a slap for her face. The hair flew wild. Her mouth opened wide. Her cheek reddened. Her senses are thrown into turmoil. She quickly sat down on the lap with worn office pants. The small naked teenager was on the lap of the obese, sloppy office worker. He had wrapped his arms around her. She had to accept his clothes fabric all over her skin. The fabric had his essence in it, the careless lack of cleaning, the stains, the smell, the bad fashion taste.

He felt himself getting turned on holding the little, hot body on his lap. He indulged in her useful feminine smell. He looked deeply into her blue haunted eyes that were so close to his face. His hands had wrapped around her thigh and side torso. The skin felt so smooth and warm. He could get a real sense of her frame. His heart felt connected to her chest rising against his chest with every breath. He laughed the little quivers that ran through her body.

"Scotty, I could be a cop all day. This is fun."

"We are going to do a technique, where you request her compliance repeatedly and raise the level each time. When it works, in the end you can ask her to confess and she will do it. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Ask her to kiss you."

"What?"

"It's not orthodox. As a cop, I can't do that legally. However, you are a citizen. There is a gray area that we can use to bring her to justice."

"Lisa, the cop wants you to kiss me."

Lisa raised her lips into a scrunched up pose to deny the aged, fat cheeked, smoke-smelling, acne-scared face to get close to her innocent lips. Archer's face remained calm, which relaxed Lisa. He started caressing her hair back. She instinctively relaxed into the caring touch. Once, he had collected all the hair in a ponytail, his fist wrapped around it, and forced her head forward onto his lips. His wet tongue darted through her pressed together lips that were blowing pressed air out in protest. His tongue meandered around her shut teeth licking the inside pocket between her lips and her teeth.

Her hands were wandering all over his body pressing away. She pressed against the fat chest. The hands sunk deep into the belly. Her whole body being forced to lean forward made her reach down. She touched his crotch and find the erection.

"Let me tell you, you are a good kiss," and archer wiped her spit from his lips.

"What next?"

"Kiss her breast."

"Are you sure that this is all legal? I feel a bit like raping her. However, if this is all within the law, I am the last to complain."

"Definitely! You are all alone, right? It'll be her word against yours. We do this frequently. Getting criminals to talk isn't all pretty like on TV."

His thin lips eagerly dove onto her hardened nipples from the cold air on her sweaty skin. Her boobs were so soft that he massaged them with one hand, while holding on to her pony tail with the other. There, Lisa felt again that odd mixture of sensual arousal in a dim environment. She tried to wreathe herself free. She ended up sliding down over his body to end up at his knees. She felt the hard erection in his pants on the way down.

Archer unbutton the pants on his own accord to free the hard erection under his belly. The office with the old stuff piled in it felt as campy as possible. The exposed penis on the fully dressed man with the bare naked, crying teenager at his knees created the feeling of a porn movie. He placed her hand on his shaft and cooed her on "just kiss it."

Roger stormed into the office. The white of his eyes standing out stark in his black face, he screamed, "He's forcing her to give him a blow job." He whipped out his cellphone and called 911.

Archer yelled, "talk to Scotty. This is all legit."

"That mother fucker is a dirty cop."

They stood in silence, while the 911 line kept ringing and ringing. Janet joined them with a speechless face. Lisa was still naked on her knees with archers penis inches from her face.

"911 operator. What is the situation?"

"I need a full force police response at the Mackey Dees in Churdan. We've got a way fucked up situation here. And, there is a dirty cop involved."

"Sir, keep down the language. Tell me step by step, what happened."

Within 60 seconds, the whine of police sirens filled the parking lot. The tires bounced hard over the curbs, as they did not pay attention to the proper parking lot entrance or pavement lines. A trooper with stiff, black leather uniform and white helmet crashed through the doors. "Everyone stay down." He stormed into the back facing the three employees and the husband. The husband was still so shocked that he held Lisa's face inches from his hard cock.

The cop took one look, ripped Archer out of his seat, and smashed him head first onto the grimy, greasy kitchen floor. The head made a loud bang upon contact with the concrete. Archer's eyes looked dazed and unfocused. His hands tried to steady himself. A second cop stepped onto Archer's legs with his heavy boots and steadied himself against the wall with both hands. Archer moved his head around drowsy. The first cop yelled into Archer's face with spit flying, "Are you going to resist? Are you?" He already held the maze spray pointed into Archer's eyes waiting for the tiniest movement.

Archer stopped breathing to be as still as possible. The cop's nostrils were moving with anger. The cop really wanted to unload a whole can of law enforcement grade maze into the scum bags face. However, Archer held his breath long enough.

Meanwhile in Tampa, Florida, a white police car lazily rolled up in front of one of the last left over public phone booths in a big box supermarket parking lot. A cop with perfectly, crisp uniform stepped out of the car. The golden stitches of his rank were glowing in the tropical sun. He wore big black glasses that covered most of his face. A neatly, full, and carefully trimmed mustache adorned his face. He had a mouth piece with a little cotton ball in front of his lips.

He suavely meandered up to the phone booth. The second cop was watching with his chin arms resting on the police car and an entertained look on his face. The first cop smiled warmly at the man in the phone booth, "I believe we have a date." The man in the phone booth wore a Hawaiian shirt with many colors and parrots with big beaks painted on. The shirt was tugged out and hung over his shorts. He stood there with his blond hair as a floppy as his flip flops.

The cop powerfully grabbed the dazed man by the neck to guide him to the police car. On the way out of the phone booth, the cop slammed the man's face hard and fast against the metal enclosure of the phone booth. Deep red blood ran down his face instantly. "Oops, my bad. I'll get you the police violence form, right when we get to the station."

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers
12