Macy and Tom

Story Info
Step-brother and step-sister explore each other.
8.6k words
4.62
277.3k
198

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

My name is Tom, I'm 18 years old, and I am a senior in high school. My parents divorced when I was 4 years old and then my Dad remarried when I was 6. My Mom was messed up with drugs and alcohol so I have lived with my Dad and his wife, Anna, and her daughter, Macy.

Macy is also 18 years old and is a senior at the same school. Macy and I grew up together so she is like a sister to me. When we were kids, we were each other's best friend. We played together, we got in trouble together, and we even took baths together until we were too old for that.

We were never overly modest with each other and I have even seen Macy in her underwear a few times. I never really thought much about it because ... she's my sister, and I just thought that is how all brothers and sisters were. I mean, I never saw her naked and she never saw me naked, not since we stopped taking baths together.

Both of us started dating about a year ago. Our parents wouldn't let us date before then. So, we started dating some but it was nothing serious. If Macy held hands with a boy, she'd come home and tell me about it. If a boy kissed her, I heard about all the details. She even told me when the guys tried to get her to do more. And I talked to her about my experiences with girls. I know it might sound weird, a brother and sister being so close, but we were the same age, we grew up together, and we had always shared everything. It was nice having a member of the opposite sex who I could talk to, ask questions, and trust that she would be honest with me and not laugh at my questions.

So, anyway, now we're seniors. We've both dated and had make out sessions with our dates but neither of us has had sex. I've never gotten a hand job or a blow job from a girl. A few months ago, Macy let one guy put his hand on her boobs on the outside of her clothes, but that's as far as anyone ever got with her. That guy dumped her when she wouldn't agree to let him put his hand under her shirt.

"Look at us. We're probably the only two virgins at Roosevelt High with no prospects in sight. Pretty pathetic, huh?" Macy complained as we were walking home after school. Obviously, it was just the two of us walking together.

"Speak for yourself," I retorted. "I've got a girlfriend and I might get some action tonight." By the tone of my voice, Macy knew that I was joking.

"So, if you've got a girlfriend, what's 'er name?"

"Rosy," I answered.

"And I'm guessin' that her last name is Palms?" Macy asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, well at least I'm gettin' somethin'," I said, as if masturbation was something to brag about.

"Yeah, I'm gettin' that much, myself," she responded.

"You mean, you ..."

"You're such a dork! Do you think guys are the only ones who masturbate? We don't call it 'boppin the baloney' or 'chokin' the chicken' but girls get horny and get their self off."

"You get horny?" I asked. I had never really considered that girls might get horny in the same way that guys do, and Macy and I never hesitated to ask questions that were intimate.

"You think I don't get horny 'cause I don't have a big scarlet 'H' on my forehead? Are you expectin' to see a bone in my britches if I'm horny? Come on! I'm horny right now and of course you can't tell by lookin' at me. Doesn't matter; I'm horny and I might do myself when we get home." She sounded rather exasperated with me.

We were quiet a few minutes, and then I apologized. "Macy, I wasn't tryin' to embarrass you earlier, ya know, or put you on the spot or anything. I just ... I guess I just never thought about you gettin' horny."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Tom. I'm just feelin' real frustrated right now. All my girlfriends are talkin' about how they did '69' with their boyfriend, or he wants her to try anal sex, and I don't even know half of what they're talkin' about. It just feels like ... like we've been sheltered so long and I feel so out of touch with other girls my age and ... it's like I don't fit in and I don't know if ever will. I know I'm not ugly but I've got little boobs and guys all seem to want the same thing and I'm scared 'cause I don't know anything about ... about it."

"Macy, we both watch porn so it's not like we're totally stupid about sex. We just haven't jumped in and done it ourselves ... yet, but we will. Sweetie, you're beautiful and ... if you weren't my sister, I'd want you to be my girlfriend. But, listen ... you know, the last time I saw you naked, you really did have kinda small boobs ..."

"You mean like when I was 8 years old?" Macy interrupted, revealing the hint of a smile.

"Yeah, exactly. I'm sorry, but ... you were the most flat-chested 8 year old girl I ever saw. But ... well, I haven't actually seen your boobs in a few years, but they kinda look like they're well-proportioned to the rest of you hot body, and, if I wasn't your brother ... I'd probably wanna get to know 'the twins' a little better."

Macy laughed. "You always make me feel better," she said. "At least there's one guy I can always count on."

We were reaching our house as we finished this conversation. "Well, you probably oughta go take care of that horny problem before you explode or somethin'," I teased her.

She paused for a few moments and then asked, "Do you feel like doin' somethin' real naughty?" she asked.

"Whadya talkin' 'bout?"

"Do you remember when we were little and we played 'show-me-yours-and-I'll-show-you-mine?'"

"Uh, no, not really, 'cause, we took baths together until we were like 8 years old, so me seein' yours or you seein' mine wasn't a big deal."

"That's right. It wasn't a big deal, but ... we never played that game before, so what if we played it now?"

"You mean ... you'll take off your panties and let me see your ..."

"Pussy. You can call it my pussy."

"Okay. You'll pull down your panties and let me see your ... pussy, and I'll pull down my underwear and you can look at the General?" I asked.

"General Dick," Macy clarified, and then she laughed. "Yeah, somethin' like that, I mean ... we've seen each other naked before, right? So, it wouldn't be like we were seein' somethin' we hadn't seen before, and we don't hafta tell anybody, and ..."

"So you wanna go inside and get naked and look at each other?" I asked. "What's up with that?"

"I'm so horny now I'm about to go crazy and I thought it might be hot and ... neither of us has a boyfriend or girlfriend right now so ... it might be the best chance to get naked with a member of the opposite sex for quite a while and ... I haven't even seen a naked dick, you know, in person, since we were 8 years old and that really doesn't count. I'm just desperate to know about sex and maybe experience just a little bit of what everybody else is talkin' 'bout. Aren't you curious to see a girl's naked pussy in person instead of on internet porn?"

Well, I must admit that I had a boner just thinking about seeing my sister naked. Macy is cute. She's not like a cheerleader type girl but I think she's cute. She's about 5'4" and probably weighs 115 lbs. She looks like Zoe Kazan in the movie "Ruby Sparks;" I think she's very cute and very sexy. She has brown hair and green eyes. She does have small boobs but they are perfectly proportioned to her body and I hate boobs that look like watermelons. Macy's body is toned and athletic and she's just such a fun person that it makes her sexy ... at least to me.

"Well, it might be embarrassin' for me, 'cause ..." I started, and then she interrupted.

"Because you've got a small one? So what? I've got little boobs but I'll let you see 'em. I promise you, if you do it and you let me see your dick, it'll be the biggest dick I ever saw."

"Very funny, but that's not the embarrassin' part. Just talkin' about this has got the General jumpin' and, uh ... tryin' to stand up and salute," I admitted with some embarrassment.

"I guess there's some advantage to bein' a girl, 'cause, when a guy's aroused, he gets a boner and everybody can see it, but when a girl gets aroused, she gets wet inside and her nipples get hard but you can't always see that and nobody knows a thing ... unless she tells 'em. So, here's the deal, brother. I got wet just talkin' about it, and ... my nipples are hard but I'm wearin' a padded bra so you can't tell, and ... yes ... I'd like to see your dick ... the General when he's standin' and salutin'. Maybe I'll learn somethin'. And I'm very flattered that you got a boner thinkin' about seein' me naked."

"You really wanna do this?" I asked Macy. I wanted to make sure that she wasn't pulling a joke on me.

"Just follow me into my bedroom and you'll see," she replied.

I unlocked the front door, turned off the alarm, and then re-locked the door once we were inside. Macy headed towards her bedroom and I trailed behind her. Our bedrooms were next to each other so she really had no idea whether I was going to her bedroom or mine.

As we reached her bedroom, I followed her and sat down on her bed. She took off her shoes and put them in the closet, then walked over so she was standing directly in front of me. We were separated by only about two feet. She looked me directly in the eyes and said, "Your turn!"

I removed my shoes.

She took off her watch.

I took off my watch.

She took off her blouse. She was wearing a very lacy, very feminine padded bra that looked very cute cupping her small tits.

I took off my shirt.

She took off her skirt. She was wearing a pair of bikini-style panties. On the front of the panties was printed 'It's not gonna lick itself!'" I never would have guessed - not in a million years - that my sister would have worn panties with such a suggestive message.

She saw me staring at her panties and probably thought I was trying to get a sneak peak at her pussy. "Do you like what you see?" she asked suggestively.

"What's a guy supposed to do when he sees a girl in panties that say, 'It's not gonna lick itself!'?"

"Oh, that! Well ... I guess if I've let a guy get to the point of seein' me in my panties, I'll probably let him do whatever he wants to do about it. So ... your turn," she said.

I took off my pants. I was wearing a pair of whitey-tighties and my bone was causing a serious tent.

"Very impressive," Macy said. "I'm lookin' forward to seein' more."

"Me, too!" I quickly responded. "I believe it's ... your turn."

Macy only had her bra and panties remaining. Obviously, she opted to remove the bra. She reached behind her back and was fumbling with the clasp for a few seconds, then she asked, "Can you help me with this?"

I walked over to her and she turned around so that her back was towards me. I had never unfastened a woman's bra before that day, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to get it undone. She kept her arms by her sides so that the bra didn't fall away from her chest and, after I had it unclasped, she turned back to face me.

"If you've got a little dick, I'm not gonna laugh, although," she looked down at my tent, "it doesn't appear to be very small, but, anyway, I've probably got the smallest boobs at school, so ... don't laugh ... please?"

She raised her arms and the bra fell to the floor. I hadn't seen my sister's tits since we were 8 years old and things had changed since then. She had 34A boobs with nipples about the size of raisins. Her areola were a pinkish-tan color and about the size of quarters. She was obviously aroused because her nipples were stickin' straight out.

I stared with my mouth hanging open. "They're beautiful," I said. "Wow! If you weren't my sister ..." I was afraid to complete the sentence.

"You'd what?" she asked. "Go on, tell me! I need to know."

"I think I'd like to touch 'em and suck on your boobs for a long time," I sheepishly answered.

"Maybe ...," she answered coquettishly, as if beginning to make an offer but then reconsidering. "Now ... your turn!"

I reached down and removed my socks.

"Not quite what I was hopin' for," she complained. I was standing in front of my sister in just my underpants with a massive hard-on that needed relief. She was standing in front of me in just her panties. She was the sexiest girl I had ever seen and I felt so grateful that she had initiated our show-and-tell session.

"Tell you what," I said. "How 'bout if we both pull down our underwear at the same time?"

"I've got a better idea," she responded. "Would you like to pull down a girl's panties? How 'bout if I pull down your underpants and then you can pull down my panties?"

"Okay," I immediately said.

Macy got on her knees in front of me and reached up and grabbed my underpants on both sides. The flagpole in my pants served as a minor obstacle to being depantsed, but she quickly pulled the elastic out in the front and then pulled down. Mr. Bean Pole sprang into view and Macy just stared at it.

"Does it hurt when it's like that?" she asked.

"Hurt isn't the right word. It kind of throbs and nothin'll make it feel right unless I, you know, I masturbate and then it feels better after I ... after I cum."

"So, do you need to cum now?"

"Hell, yeah!" I quickly answered her.

"Can I ... touch it?" she asked.

"Fuck, yeah!" I encouraged her.

She reached up and touched the tip of her index finger to my pee hole. Then she moved the fingertip around the helmet and around the edge of the helmet. It felt so damn good I just wanted to cum right then. Then she moved her fingertip up and down the length of my shaft. I'm not a huge guy, it shrivels up to almost nothing when it's not hard but gets up to 5½" when I'm hard.

"It looks perfect!" she said. "I love the way it feels. It's smooth ... and hard ... and ... if you weren't my brother ..."

"If you weren't my sister, I'd let you," I responded. I wasn't sure what she meant that she would have done if she wasn't my sister, but I'd probably let her do anything.

Suddenly, she stood up and announced that it was her turn. I got down on my knees in front of her and I reached up and put my thumb under the elastic on both sides of her panties. As much as I wanted to see her naked pussy, I wanted to make this moment last as long as possible, so I pulled down her panties very slowly.

As soon as her pussy was exposed, I said, "It's beautiful. So beautiful! I love it."

Once I had her panties around her knees, I let them drop to the floor and she stepped out of them.

She was standing by the side of the bed. "Put your knee up on the bed," I said. She did what I requested and this had the effect of spreading her legs apart so that I could get a good look at her pussy. She had shaved all of her pubic hairs so nothing was obstructing my view. What I really wanted to do was stick my tongue between her pussy lips but I didn't think she would go that far and I didn't want to give her a reason to stop what we were doing.

"I'm gonna touch you," I said. I looked up at her and she simply nodded her head, giving me an affirmative response.

I placed the tip of my right index finger at the top of her pussy lips and slowly dragged it across the folds of her female entrance. When I reached the bottom, I reversed direction and brought it back to the top. As I reached the top, I felt a little bump and she gasped as I touched it.

I quickly pulled my finger away. "Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, silly. It felt good. That's my clitoris ... my clit ... and that's what I rub to make myself cum, but ... when you touched it, it felt a whole lot better than when I touch it."

"Oh," I said. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Do you wanna rub it some more?" she asked.

I responded by moving my finger back to her clit. "How do you want me to rub it?"

"Real light, not hard, and sometimes I go straight up and down and sometimes I rub it in circles. Different things work at different times. For a guy, you just hafta listen and watch how a girl's respondin' and, ya know, try different things 'til ya find somethin' that works and then keep doin' that." She lay back on the bed and moved her legs apart. I remained on my knees on the floor but turned to face her, between her legs.

"Okay," I said. I started rubbing straight up and down and her pussy seem to be making a lot of lubrication.

"Why is your pussy gettin' so wet?" I asked.

"'Cause what you're doin' is makin' me feel so good! That's what happens when I get aroused. I get wet."

Well, Macy said if what I was doing was working, just keep doing the same thing, so that's what I did.

"Do you wanna make me cum?" she asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said.

"Then just keep doin' that," she told me.

I kept rubbing on her clit and she was getting even wetter. I could smell her and it was unlike anything I had smelled before. I can't say that it was an inherently pleasant smell but there was something about it that was addicting.

"I'm real close, Tom. Put your finger inside me."

I slid my finger down her pussy lips and pushed in with my middle finger. I actually had my finger inside a girl's pussy!

"Push your finger in and out like your fuckin' me," she said.

It was a little surprising to hear Macy talk like that but I could tell that she was aroused and not really trying to stay in control. I began pushing my finger in and out and, when my finger touched the wall of her pussy on the front side, it felt a little different and it seemed to put her over the edge.

"Oh yeah, just keep doin' that," she moaned as she panted. "Right there!"

She was pushing her pelvis up while I was fingering her and her butt was almost coming off the bed. Her motions got quicker and then I felt her pussy star squeezing my finger in spasms and Macy was moaning out loud.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, so good!" she said. I didn't know if I should stop so I just kept fingering her until she put her hand on mine and said, "Stop! Too sensitive!"

I stopped and just left my finger in her. After a few moments, her breathing began to return to normal. She was such a beautiful sight, totally naked and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. It didn't matter that she was my sister; I thought she was the prettiest girl I knew.

"Give me a minute and I'll try to return the favor," she said.

"Did I do okay?" I asked.

"I've never cum so hard in my life!" she exclaimed. "You were great."

She lay on the bed for a few minutes and, while I joined her in her recumbency, I unashamedly stared at her naked body.

"You're beautiful," I said. "I hope this isn't the only time I ever get to see you naked."

"Don't you worry, I'm gonna want a whole lot more of that," she assuaged my fears. "Now, I've seen pornos where girls give blow jobs but not a whole lot where girls give hand jobs so ... show me what you do to get yourself off." She sat up to observe.

"Well, I just wrap my fingers around it like this," I said as I demonstrated, "and then I lightly pull up and down so that my fingers don't move over the skin but they are just tight enough to pull the skin with 'em and, when I run over the edge of it like this," moving my fingers over the corona, "it feels really good, but, kinda like you, the same thing doesn't work every time, so I'll let you know what feels good."

"Okay, here goes," she said in a shaky voice as she moved closer.

"Hey, just a minute," I said. I pulled her body to mine and gave her a hug. "You're beautiful and I feel so incredibly lucky to have such a hot girl like you naked in bed. When you touched me before, it felt incredible, and I'm sure you're gonna make me feel even more incredible, so ... relax, you're with somebody who really cares about you. You know ... I love you."

"Tom, you're so wonderful," she replied. "I wanna make you feel better than you ever felt before."

She turned around in bed so that her head was by knees. She wrapped her fingers around my dick and started gently tugging back and forth. It felt absolutely heavenly.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers