Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 02

Story Info
The lion and the angel.
5.6k words
4.44
11.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everyone!

Here is the second chapter of my crazy girls and their adventures! This part of the story is slightly depressing in the middle but the rest I think you'll enjoy. I had to put those parts though to explain a bit more of each of their pasts. So sorry for the depressing parts but the end should make up for it! Thank you for reading!

~Vixen

Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion: Chapter Two- Group Therapy, Session Two

"So, the last week seems to have gone well for some of you." Vixen started out as they all sat down. "Does anyone have anything to talk about or just to say?"

"Oh! Me! Me!" Serenity cried out right away, raising her hand excitedly in the air. Vixen smiled and nodded at her to go ahead.

"I'm glad to be here and to have made friends with everyone!" she said with a big, adorable smile. Alex, Karen and Asia all smiled back at her, being the ones who had gotten closes to her this last week.

"Also I'm glad I got to swim in the pool with Asia!" She added with a giggle, making Asia smile more.

"As am I," Asia replied softly.

"Alright, anyone else?" Vixen asked the room.

"I stayed out of my lab for three hours yesterday," Anna announced weakly.

"That's good! That's the most time you've been out!" Vixen praised her.

"Yeah but she ran straight back in a panic right when three hours were up," Francine snorted.

"Any small accomplishment is still an accomplishment," Vixen stated pointedly.

"Well I've formed a few relationships that haven't gone straight to sex. I guess that's an accomplishment." Karen shrugged. Vixen nodded with a smile before looking around for someone else to share.

"I... I uh, didn't have a nightmare last night. But that might be because I was completely exhausted." Alex shared with a slight chuckle and wink at Karen, who just smirked. Vixen sighed but nodded.

"That's a bit of an improvement I guess. Anyone else want to share?" No one said anything for a bit so Vixen nodded.

"Okay well then we are going to start with the questions you all put in the hat." She pulled out the hat and mixed up the questions a bit before grabbing one and reading it. She frowned a bit but then sighed.

"Okay. First question: 'What is your biggest sexual fantasy?'" She asked before looking over at Karen. "I'm assuming this is yours?"

"No, actually it isn't! But I like this one! Can I start?" she practically begged, wiggling her eyebrows. Vixen sighed before shaking her head.

"No. We are going to go around the circle. Starting with Asia." She said while turning to her right. Asia blushed a bit before sighing and fidgeting on the chair a bit.

"Um. I guess my biggest sexual fantasy is with my mate, whoever he is." She admitted after a moment.

"What? No more detail than that?" Karen pouted.

"She doesn't have to go into detail if she doesn't want to." Vixen told her. Karen continued to pout but Vixen ignored her and nodded to Asia.

"Thank you for sharing. Serenity?" she said while looking at the couch where Serenity and Karen were sitting. Serenity blushed slightly and pulled at her skirt a bit.

"Well um... My biggest sexual fantasy is on a boat or near the ocean, so I can smell the salt of it. I... Um... I like being dominated so I fantasize about being tied up or forced sometimes. I... I like being spanked..." She blushed very brightly as she admitted it, hiding her face behind her teddy bear after she was done.

"Thank you for sharing Serenity."

"My turn!" Karen said gleefully. "My biggest fantasy is having one guy pounding into my pussy while another is in my ass, both fucking me to completion as I eat out another girl's pussy."

"Thank you Karen." Vixen cut her off, knowing she would go into more detail if given to opportunity. "Alex?"

"My biggest fantasy is being fucked hard and rough while also indulging in the bloodlust, feeding and being fed from." Her eyes flashed red momentarily as she said this before returning to their dark forest green.

"Alright. Thank you for sharing. Francine?" Vixen said as she turned to the demon, who was now grinning a bit evilly at Serenity.

"Well my newest fantasy is tying this one up and spanking her until her ass is black and blue and she can't sit down anymore and then doing a few other rougher things." Francine chuckled as she reached out seductively and a small shadow seemed to reach out and stroke Serenity's cheek and neck. A small whimper of fear mixed with desire and a bit of confusion passed her lips and she pulled away from the shadow.

"Francine!" Vixen warned, snapping her attention away from Serenity.

"Right. Fine. I'll leave her alone." Francine growled before sighing. "I'm a dom, so I don't get fucked, I do the fucking. Although first I like to tie you up and drive you insane with a mixture of fear and lust with the toys I have in my playroom."

"Alright, thank you. Ella?"

"Um... D-do I have to answer this question?" Ella asked, blushing brightly.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"Very."

"Why is that?"

"I-I'm an angel. W-we aren't supposed to think of things like that."

"But I'm guessing you have anyways?"

"Well I... Um... Yes..." she finally admitted in a very small voice.

"Good job Ella. Admitting that in itself is a huge improvement." Vixen said, smiling at Ella, who was still blushing but smiled back weakly.

"Tala?"

"My biggest sexual fantasy is dominating my mate as we mate for the first time." She stated, her Alpha side coming out a bit.

"Alright. Thank you for sharing. Chloe?"

"Well let's see. Being a goddess I don't have to fantasize too much because what I want usually comes to me... But I guess when I do I mostly fantasize about one of my Guardians." She admitted with a small smile, seeming to be somewhere else for a moment.

"Thank you Chloe. Anna?"

"Well. Um. I guess my biggest fantasy is to please a girl with just my lips and tongue." Anna finally admitted after a moment, blushing brightly.

"Alright."

"And you Vixen? What is your biggest sexual fantasy?" Karen suddenly cut in, winking at her.

"Well. I'm a switch, which means I can play either the dominant role or the submissive, but I lean more towards submissive. My biggest fantasy I guess is to finally get enough courage to be the dominant one." She admitted, blushing slightly.

"Now. We are going to go around the circle going the other way and each person is going to get about three minutes to talk about whatever they want. I'll go first." Vixen pulled out a timer and set it before beginning to talk again.

"I was actually born into a poor family and when I was only a few months old my father left my mom. Until I was about nine I had no contact with my father at all. He got in touch with me then and was at a halfway house. He had been in jail because of drugs. About a year later my mother met a man who she ended up marrying. He seemed like a very nice man and a great father figure. We used to go out fishing all the time together just the two of us. I loved it. We laughed together and teased each other and my mother actually seemed happy.

But... when I was eleven my mother found out she was pregnant and that's when things started to go downhill. I don't know if he was unhappy about the baby or if he's true personality was coming out, but he started fighting with my mom a lot. It usually didn't get too violent but every once in awhile something was thrown. Then, that Christmas they got into a big fight. I hid away in my room, hoping it would end soon and we could enjoy Christmas as we had the year before. Suddenly it got really quiet; I couldn't hear either of them screaming at each other anymore. I got up and went to my door and opened it. As I looked out I saw John slipping out of the house through the sliding glass door. I wondered where he was going and where mom was so I went and looked into their room. She was there on the floor and she wasn't moving. He had killed her...

My father couldn't afford to keep me so I ended up living with my grandma. I saved up the money I didn't even know my mother had and eventually I saved up from all my inheritance, working and winning the lottery and bought this house. I've been working on it ever since."

Everyone stared at Vixen as she finished her story with tears streaming down her cheeks. Anna rubbed her back gently before turning to face the rest of them to tell her story.

"I was technically born in the future in the year 2145. In my future humans had been enslaved by an alien race that invaded Earth and most of the other species on Earth had been killed off. I was born on another planet that the alien race had shipped my mother too. I showed incredible intelligence levels so they shipped me back to Earth at the age of five to start to train me and use me to make even worse weapons than they already had. When I was nine I made an explosive weapon out of what little I could scavenge and tried to kill myself. It blew up and I don't remember what happened after that.

I woke up in a rebel camp of humans and other things that had been fighting off the alien force since day one. They had found me almost dead in the forest near the building I had blown up. I had been missing my right leg, left arm and one of my eyes. They replaced it all with crude robotics from before the attack. It worked well enough but I wanted something better. For the next year I worked with them on their technology and when I was eleven I built a time machine to go back in time and stop what had happened. They all argued about who should take the risk and go back, possible never to be seen again. I knew that as far as the actual battle went, I wasn't as important as some of the soldiers there so while they continued arguing I slipped into the machine.

It ended up being a one way ticket and I've been stuck here ever since. Vixen found me and has been taking care of me. I don't know if I have done enough to alter my time line but I hope I have at least a little bit. Maybe one day I'll finally be able to fix the machine and go back but for now I just have to wait and see."

A single tear slipped out of her right eye as she finished her story. Vixen nodded and rubbed her back before looking at Chloe.

"Well let's see. I was born before any of your ancestors were even thought of. My mother is THE Goddess of Love and my father was an angel. So I guess I am more half angel, half goddess. Anyways, as a goddess, humans and even other beings tend to worship you and tend to your every need and whim. Because of this I began to become very vain. I did some things in my vanity that I am not very proud of but it wasn't until recently that I realized just how vain I had become. I locked myself in my room for awhile, thinking over everything I had done and feeling more and more, sorry for myself.

Oh. By recently I mean about fifty years ago. Time goes by rather fast some times for me and I sometimes forget that mortals only live short amounts of time. Until about 2 years ago, I stayed locked in my room and in solitude. I watched over the world as I did, beginning to feel more and more hopeless as I watched wars and hatred all around. I had almost given up on the world.

That is where my beautiful Guardian came in. He showed me the love that was left in the world; the hopeful and loving spirits that were still wandering around on this planet. He showed me that there were still people who cared about each other and their fellow men and women. It was in that moment that I think I fell in love with him." She smiled slightly as she finished her story and looked to Tala, who was on her left.

"I was born into the Longsfur pack from the Alpha pair. I was raised in an environment of Alpha lessons and being given everything I needed or wanted. It had a price though. I had to be perfect at everything. I had to be the perfect little girl, the perfect Alpha Bitch, the perfect fighter, the perfect everything. My parents wouldn't allow me to be anything else. I was the best at everything compared to my litter mates, or at least I thought.

One day I went out for a run and heard some noise. I headed for it and hide behind some bushes as I saw some of my litter mates. I was about to pounce playfully onto one of them before suddenly I realized they were watching a race. We raced each other almost every day but for some reason they had started a race without me. And the person who was winning was someone who I always beat easily in every race. He was going so much faster than he ever did when he raced me, though. I overheard what they were saying as they raced.

'Isn't it great to actually race? I hate having to hold back for the Alpha's kid!' I was shocked to say the least... They had been letting me win every race! At that moment I realized that I hadn't been as perfect as I thought and it filled me with rage. Before I knew what I was doing, I was suddenly attacking the boy. I nearly killed him before my father got there and demanded I stand down. He banished me from the pack until I became a better Alpha..."

She didn't shed a tear through her story, keeping her face stone cold with only a flicker of emotion in her eyes. Vixen nodded at her before looking at Ella.

"Um... Where to start? Well I'm an angel obviously. Both of my parents are angels and love me very much. They raised me until I was about 50 and then I went off on my own and decided to train to be a guardian. I trained for one hundred years and then graduated. My first job was simple really, watching over a child until the moment of his death. He was dying of cancer but he had the abilities of a prophet, always drawing out bits and pieces of the future without meaning to. I protected him from a few dark forces before death came to take him.

I was a bit sad to watch him go but I've been told that all Guardians feel that way since they get attached to their charges. My next charge was actually a president. I did my best but in the end a human killed him before his time. The others told me that it wasn't my fault since I had been looking out for darker forces than an angry human male. I still feel bad about it though.

My next charge I almost died saving multiple times. A demon had for some reason decided that it wanted to eat her soul and I had to keep fighting him off until the time of her death. I had a few other small jobs in between then and now but thank fully none of them have been as hard as that one."

Vixen nodded as Ella finished with a shrug before turning to Francine.

"What is there to say? I'm a demon and I like being a demon. Get to do whatever I want and don't give a fuck about the consequences. I torture people, have as much sex as I want, eat what I want, go wherever I want. It's great really. My favorite thing is to tie someone up and torture them until they are begging me to stop and then I sexually torment them until they beg me for more. It's a lot of fun actually. You should try it some time." She said, winking at the angel next to her.

"Francine." Vixen said impatiently.

"What? You said I could talk about whatever I wanted! Besides I think the fact that I'm just sitting by the damned feathered holiness is enough, isn't it?" Francine snapped back at her. Vixen sighed and rubbed her forehead before nodding.

"Yes. Fine. That is an improvement. Alex? Would you like to share now?"

"Um. Okay. Let's see. I was turned into a vampire when I was only 16 by a very handsome duke. He was rich and he saw me at the solstice celebration my small town was having and couldn't resist me, even if I was promised to another. He used his hypnotic voice to lure me into his carriage and then whisked me away to his castle. Really it's any girl's dream come true if you think about it. We made love in his silk bed and right in the middle of an amazing climax, he bit down and drained me of my blood. I was turned into a vampire and the next night woke up and killed the first thing I could grab with a heartbeat. It wasn't until after the blood lust subsided that I realized it had been a young girl, probably only about thirteen.

I was forced to be his servant after that and was put in a room with the other girls he had changed. For two months I did nothing but clean and watch as the other girls were dragged away and dressed up by his men so he could fuck them all. We were all practically starved until they would throw some poor soul in with us and we would tear him or her apart.

Finally one day his men were trying to feed his fickle appetite when they seemed to notice me for the first time. They dressed me up for him and then shoved me in the room, leaving me at my Master's mercy. He took me, called me his fiery one and then vanished the next night. I don't know why I expected different but I guess I did. I walked out of the room and was forced back with the other slave girls. I cried for a few nights after, heartbroken that he would just forget about me..." she stopped there and sighed. Vixen nodded and then turned to Karen.

"Me next? Alright. I was born in Africa in a pride of werelions that when I was only a few years old, were killed off by humans. I was the daughter of the pride leaders and somehow managed to survive. I was found by a woman who took me to one of the cities to raise me. A few years later we left for America and while in New York I ran into another pride that had taken it over. I joined them and soon was 'employed' by the pride leader to basically be a whore. I guess after the first few times I kind of just gave into what I thought was my fate and decided to enjoy it.

However after a few years of this I met my intended mate. We would have mated and been happy together, however one of the other males, Rick, decided he wanted me as well and challenged my mate. He was much stronger but my mate was more flexible and quick, so he managed to wear him down before defeating him. The stupid idiot didn't take defeat well though. The night before we were to mate, my love was killed. I was told by a werewolf that had gone rogue nearby. I went after him in my sadness and fury. However when I finally caught up to him, he was in human form, and he was gorgeous. I couldn't kill him.

Instead I ended up falling in love with him and slowly pulled away from the pride. The pride leader had grown more and more foul with me and I couldn't handle it. Finally I pulled away all together and lived with my wolf, who had been banished from his pack. We lived together and were happy, and even considered trying to mate. Then one day I came home to find my wolf dead and Rick's stench everywhere. I dug around and soon found out that Rick and his pride leader were the ones that killed my mate and wolf. I went after them both and killed them before abandoning New York."

"Alright. Time's up. Serenity?" Vixen cut in.

"Um. Okay. Well I was born in a house by the ocean and liked to play on the beach. I was swimming one day when I got dragged under by a shark. It almost killed me but a siren came and saved me. She took me back to her cave and healed me, giving me a bit of her qualities as well. I think the water was radioactive or something like that too 'cause I started to be like a sharky too! My teeth all fell out as I got older and really sharp ones came in. I could also talk with sharks and fish and became friends with them.

When I was ten my... My Momma siren was killed on accident by some fishermen. It left me all alone and I didn't know what to do. The fish and sharks all tried to take care of me but I didn't know how to take care of myself really. A few years later (I lost count of the days) I got captured in a net. I had always been taught to stay away from them but I hadn't been paying attention this time and got caught. They pulled me up and were surprised when they saw me. I'm a little different in salt water you see... I have scales and stuff so they figured I was a mermaid. They pulled me onto the ship and started to poke and touch me in ways I was not comfortable with...

12