Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Learn more about myself, become more in tune with my emotions, yada yada yada." She said in a rather dismissive tone. Vixen frowned and shook her head at that but let it go and turned to Serenity.

"I um... Hope not to be so afraid anymore..." Serenity said while holding a teddy bear a little closer to herself.

"I hope to get over my vanity and concentrate more on the job I love to do instead of the worship." Chloe smiled as she twirled her long hair in her fingers.

"I hope to stop being ruled by the shadows of my past." Alex admitted, looking at the ground.

"Alright. This has been a good start. I'm sure we are all hungry so let's all get something to eat and we'll continue this tomorrow." Vixen said to conclude the group session. "Next week we will also start individual sessions so please don't forget to sign up for those. Also if you want to leave the house, you need to let me know at least three hours ahead of time and you must tell me where you are going. You all know the rest of the rules, and please stick to them. I don't want to have to kick any of you out. Now let's go eat!"

Everyone nodded before getting up and heading into the dining room. There was food already set out on the table that a servant had obviously already put out for them. There were several types of normal, human food, as well as blood for Alex and a bit of celestial food for Ella and Chloe. Ella wondered briefly how they had managed that before pushing the thought away and grabbing some of the food. She might as well build up her strength.

Dinner was rather lively, with almost all of them talking and getting to know each other. After dinner, Anna led them on a tour of the mansion and told where they could go. The first floor had the kitchen, large dining room, living room with a large television and several other entertainment devices, Vixen's office, a ballroom, the bottom floor of the library, and Anna's lab. The library was a big part of the entire house and went up through all three floors. There was every book imaginable in it and many of them were impressed and excited by the collection. There was also an indoor pool and Jacuzzi, and of course the gardens in the back that had a path way to a beach and the national park behind the mansion. However, Anna's lab was the most amazing part.

"The lab has the most advanced technology out there, even some that isn't out yet." Anna explained as they all looked around in amazement at what they were seeing. There was machines everywhere, most of which none of them had ever seen and looked to be way more advanced than any technology currently being used.

"Please don't come in here unless I give you permission. I do lots of experiments and I don't want any of you walking in and getting caught in the middle of one." Anna explained before ushering them all out and continuing upstairs. The second floor had a few bedrooms, an entertainment room that had a large balcony extending off of it, the second floor of the library, and a huge walk in closet that was almost everyone's favorite part.

"So any of us can use these clothes?" Serenity asked as she looked through the huge selection. The closet was basically a room itself with how big it was and all nine of them fit in it comfortably without running into each other.

"Yes but you must write it down on the sheet here with the number on the tag. When you put it back you must also put down if there was any damage done to it while you wore it." Anna explained as she showed them where to write this all down. After a few more minutes she managed to pull them up to the next floor which was mostly bedrooms and the last floor of the library. There was also a basement that had a gym and a room that Francine had taken over. After the tour was done they all dispersed, having about three more hours until curfew.

Karen, Alex and Serenity all went back to the closet, giggling about the different outfits. Francine wandered down to the basement and shortly after Tala followed in sweat pants and ballet slippers. Anna went back to her lab of course while Chloe, Vixen, Ella, and Asia all went into the living room to watch the television and read.

"So how long are we all here?" Ella asked after awhile.

"As long as it takes. Some of you it might take longer than others. Basically it depends on your progress." Vixen responded, looking up from her book.

"You know the main reason I'm actually here is to be your Guardian, right?"

"Yes. But I also know a broken soul when I see one Ella. You need to be here just as much as the others, even if you don't realize it." Vixen told her seriously before going back to her book. Ella blinked in surprise before looking down and thinking about what she meant.

Just concentrate on being her Guardian for now. That's all we should concentrate on.She told herself, pushing everything else away.

So what do you all think of my insanity? Do you like my girls? Would you like to meet them yourselves a little better?

Let me know what you think and who your favorite is! The next chapter will be another general chapter but the ones after that will focus more on each individual girl. Tell me who your favorite is and whoever gets the most votes I'll do her story first!

Here is a list of the girls and what they are in case you didn't catch it all:

Ella- Angel

Anna- cyborg

Serenity- siren/shark-girl

Alex- Vampire

Tala- werewolf

Karen- werelion

Asia- werefox

Francine- demon

Chloe- goddess

Vote for your favorite!

~Vixen

12