Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

She shivered, as his fingers passed over the bare skin of her shoulder and she went still under the tender, competent stoke of his touch. Jeff moved in and pressed his body close to hers and looked into her eyes as his finger gently stroked her ear lobe. With the compelling passage of his fingers on her, Laura began to relax, as if the man in front of her were a sedative that calmed her raging heart and surging emotions.

"Did you miss me," he asked playfully?

"Well, of course sir, I always miss my friends when they're out of my presence," she told him smiling.

He stepped closer to her and she could smell the sweet scent of his shaving toiletry, and Laura began to shake inside, as she anticipated what his next move might be. He placed one leg between hers, as his hand went around to her derriere, and Laura blushed crimson abashed with his touch.

She was confounded that his mere presence could reduce her to a blushing schoolgirl ... she, who had slept with many, was far more experienced in life than he. Why then, she wondered, would her heart bow before this one, and tremble so at the sound of his voice?

She was already aching for the presence of his lips, when his touched hers in a fiery embrace of true affection. Her lips parted, as his tongue approached, and it was an open invitation to take what he would from her. Jeff's tongue wrestled with her own in a well-orchestrated dance of lust, which articulated well to Laura's heart his feelings for her.

His hand behind her forced her mound forward against the hard firmness of his thigh and Laura went warm inside, as they continued the craft of oral warfare between them. The firm pressure of his leg against her there drove everything else from her mind but the sweet, reassuring presence, of his body.

She held the flame of his dark eyes, as her heart beat rapidly in her chest and searched there for a solution to the mystery of her feelings. The warmth of his hard thigh against her mound was a nagging reminder of his affect on her. Then he took her again suddenly, his lips brushed the ribbon of her own and she was once more under his spell and taken away with the power for his touch.

They shared the wine of there mutual passion and drank deeply from the bottle, reveling in its radiant warmth and sweetness. Desire, like a firestorm raged through them while their lust became a drug that couldn't be denied, one that held sway over both their hearts and reason.

While Laura's lust rained fire upon her flesh her mind was enthralled by the sweet sensation of his hands passing over her body. His fingers caressed her bottom with a tenderness she hadn't expected, and Laura marveled once again at the man's affect upon her feelings.

She was blushed brightly when he finally broke the embrace and Laura was speechless before him ... as she realized that her heart would never be her own again. It was a fearful place for her, with the memory of her pain from long ago ... but she knew deep in her spirit, she was powerless to stop this, and not sure she even wanted to.

"Jeff, please," she had begun with furrowed brow!

"I know love, trust me," he told her, as he quickly removed his shirt and jacket.

His hand rose up her thigh in a sweeping caress of trailing fire that made the creases of her mound quake with anticipation, while she stood and felt the wash of cool air on her thigh. Laura peaked red again with embarrassment, as his hand found her and she realized just how wet he had made her!

He smiled, as he touched her there and his eyes warmed; his fingers slipping through the slick moisture of her heat and he knew intuitively she felt vulnerable in his presence at the moment. But her flesh arched hard against the presence of his strong hand demanding pleasure from his subtle touch, and there was no denying the message of that move.

She curled against the warmth of his form gasping, as his skillful fingers manipulated her, Laura went wild and bit him at the shoulder while the passion of her need took her away from her own reason. She felt the stinging rebuke of his slap against the solid cheek of her ass and whimpered with the pleasant heat of its impact.

"Please Jeff," she breathed heavily, from the shadows of her lust!

But Laura felt the searing impact of his correction of her again, several times in rapid succession and she gushed between her legs, as she went soft inside. His lips took her again and his tongue commanded her cavity while ravishing the warm flesh of her mouth. As he kissed her, he moved the cumbersome straps of her gown from her shoulders and let them slip down her arms.

Jeff undid the buttons of her fancy blue gown and let it slip to her feet to lay about her high heels. He stripped Laura of all her garments until nothing was left between them but the warm glow of her flawless skin. She was powerless before him to direct her own actions ... he was a man in her mind ... all man, and she wanted the big, beautiful bastard inside her!

Laura shivered, as his lips loved her on their way to her breast, then she moaned deeply before him, as his mouth covered the hard tissue of her erect bud. Laura tingled from the contact while the sensation rushed like a lightening bolt to her mound, caressing her there with its delightful warmth and setting sparks flying behind her eyelids.

His mouth soon followed its path, as he tenderly licked and kissed his way down the center of her belly, his wicked hands consuming the skin of her body along the way. The folds of Laura's vulva bloomed, as the slow journey of his mouth teased her, and the flesh of her cunt screamed out in her mind, begging the touch of his mouth.

"Lover ... you make me weak and warm inside, she sighed!

He smiled with the light sensual tone of her voice ... she was wonderful to his ego!

When Jeff neared the summit of her pubic, his nose caught the scent of the woman's sex and it made his heart ache to posses her. He teased her there, until Laura became notoriously shameless with her begging and brazen in her speech.

At last he covered her clit with the heat of his tongue and Laura immediately cried out, as her body rushed forward, greedy for the pleasure of its warmth. He lapped her sternly for a time and eased back when her legs began to shake, and then journeyed to the opening of her passage.

As his thick tongue entered Laura's cunt her hands flew to his head and she laced her long, delicate fingers, in the thick hair of his crown pulling him hard against her. He fucked her with it until she was completely mindless in front of him with her need.

Then he stopped, and stood up, removing his pants and shorts in front of her.

"Bastard," she hissed, "Fucking bastard," she hissed again! "You could have waited for another moment Jeff," she protested vehemently!!!

He only smiled at her.

And it pissed her, slightly!

But she stopped, as her eyes went wide with the sight of the heavy mass swaying there between his legs! Then her eyes found him, shy as they held his, pleading with him to rid her of this consuming hunger inside.

Laura went to her knees in front of him quickly and her hand formed a rim around the root of his mammoth cock. She eased the head of it into the wet heat of her mouth, as her tongue swirled around the firm monster and she lavished its surface with the warm moisture of her mouth.

Her sharp, slut red nails teased his sack, causing the heavy organ in her mouth to lurch wildly against the walls and ceiling of her cavity. Laura began to bob up and down on his staff rapidly, making wild slurping sounds as she sucked, that thrilled her lover.

She paused, holding the heavy shaft against his belly, as her tongue went wild on the underside of it and all around his balls as well; his cock twitched obscenely throughout the treatment. Laura licked and bit lightly all around her lover's organ as rapidly as possible, enjoying every discernable twitch of his frame.

She couldn't get all of it in when she started sucking him again, but she rammed as much of it down her throat as she could, held there, and swallowed. She gagged came back off of it, cleared her throat, and hungrily dived back down on his delicious fuck meat savoring it's taste!

Jeff moaned loudly as he felt her throat flutter all around his hard shaft, as her throat muscles tried to close around him. And his mind went blank with the power of the pleasure that erupted inside his brain. She sucked, as saliva ran out all around her lips and down her chin. It seemed to him, from her moans, that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

*And she was, she was a natural that craved a good suck, especially on a heavy, thick cock like this one! *

He knew he wouldn't be able to let her continue, but the fucking sensation of her mouth was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before.

"Whoa, hold on missy, I can't let you continue this time, you're too good," he told her as he took her hand. He could tell from the scalding glance she didn't want to, her lips pouted as he lifted her from her knees and her facial tone was slightly less than graceful.

"I promise you, as God is my witness ... we will continue this later," but she was unmoved by his humor!

He backed her to wall and kissed her once more as he held her there, her disposition softening somewhat. Then he turned her roughly to face it and brought her hands together at her wrist high above her head and pinned them against the wall in front of her, then he roughly shoved her feet apart, as he held her to the wall.

"Is it rape sir," she asked in jest?

"No Madam, you're too graceful a creature for that," he answered!

Laura whimpered as she felt the heat of his stern organ flinch against the soft skin of her backside, impatient for the sensation of its ravishment! She whimpered shamelessly as her ass ground impatiently against the heat of his firm, throbbing cock!

He released his hold on her wrist but she held them together there, in front of her, as a signal of her obedience to him. Laura trembled, as Jeff held the large cock in his hand and slowly teased the entrance of her cunt with its thick head. She could feel the warmth of his rushing breath wash over her, as it stirred the hairs on the back of her neck and the bastard continued with his persistent torture of her, with that insidious tool in his hand.

"Take me," she hissed!

He smiled, but gave no reply.

He laid the heavy firmness of his cock directly into the crease of her cheeks, as his teeth took the flesh of her neck, making the lust within surge in her body. His hands came around to find her breasts while his cock began to slowly move up and down in the warmth of her anal crevice.

"Take me," she whispered!

He smiled again, as his heart-flared warm inside.

Inundated with all that sensation, her emotions were all over the graph, as they slowly became a raging storm that she couldn't control. She spoke to him passionately saying things she'd never said to another, her flesh burning, her mind intoxicated with the sweetness of his caress.

As Laura's body arched outward to grind against his flinching firmness, she felt a small trickle of her fluids, tickle its way down the inside of her thigh, trailing a path of liquid heat in its journey to her ankle. His fingertips danced about the hard buds of her nipples, as the sensation of their passage exploded pleasantly behind her closed eyes.

"How would you be taken then my slut," he inquired?

"As it pleases you lord, only please ... don't stop until you make me cum," she whispered softly!

Jeff moved his cock to the crease of her mound and pushed his body forward, guiding the hot mass up and over her clit one more time, as she shuddered in front of him. He poised himself at her entrance, pausing to drink in the spectacular vision of her backside for a moment. His eyes raped her outline; from the stately set of her shoulders and graceful neck, to the titillating rise of her ass ... she was a splendid piece of art!

He tongued the side of her neck as he slid the hard mass of his cock into her body and felt her shake in front of him. His heart leapt inside as he heard the breath rush from her lungs as he took her, and felt her sob with the intense sensation of his entry. He planted a series of hot kisses against her collarbone, as the heat of the creature in front of him enveloped his organ with delight.

"Oh Jeff," she sighed, as her mind took flight toward paradise!

Laura felt his body expand her passage in a dramatic way, as he slowly made his way to the entrance of her womb. Her body went warm inside, and her legs trembled again, and Laura found herself truly thankful she had the wall to support her.

He went primal in her, as his tempo increased in harmony with his desire, she was tight around him, and the softness of her passage only inspired him to ravish her even more severely. He could feel the head of his cock slamming into her womb while she continued to cry out for more.

It crashed over her, erasing her identity, as she screamed loudly and her nails dug their way down the wall above and in front of her. She was grinding her lower body against him with a frenzied kind of hunger that completely excited him.

"Cumming baby, oh God Jeff," she cried out, as the walls of her passage rippled around his hot shaft!

She reached behind him and forcefully dug her nails into the hide of his flinching buttocks and pulled straight forward, as she screamed and bucked backward. Laura took all that his body offered, as his rough, thundering pounding of her, brought her body the relief she had so desperately needed!

There was nothing more for Laura now, but this moment with him, and this place where he had indelibly marked her heart as his, with the commanding heat of his manhood. She reached down between her legs, her nails seeking the sensitive area at the underside of his cock. She positioned them so that they raked his skin as he drove into her, desiring the seed she knew he carried for her.

He groaned deeply, as his hands came to her hips and lifted her; the force of his pounding was driving her cheek against the wall firmly, as he came. She smiled, elated inside, as his voice thundered out his release behind her. She felt him, lurching wildly inside her passage, as he bathed her womb in the warm, sticky fluids, erupting from his cock.

When he finished, he cradled her form as they sank to the floor together, his arms wrapped about her, his breath quick and warm at her neck. She was older than he was, but he didn't care, he wanted her forever. She accepted his adoring lips and tiny licks, as she drew a shuddered breath and closed her eyes against the beauty of his attention.

"Laura ... theirs something you should know," he had begun!

"S-h-h-h, come lay with me Jeff," she said, as she stood up in front of him and took his hand. She walked in front of him feeling the warmth of his seed ooze from her battered opening as she moved ... and it pleased her that it was his. She led him to the king size bed and they reclined together, their bodies close, her fingers caressing him constantly.

It was a new world for Laura now, and the center of the universe was this beautiful man beside her.

In a few moments Jeff leaned over and kissed Laura's mouth, as his hand cupped her mound. She was still wet, and now she was fully swollen from the pounding he had just given her.

"Oh baby, you know I can't say no," she cooed!

He went straight between her legs and his tongue raked its heat across the fat swollen clit between her battered ridges. Her hips rolled up as she moaned and the need began to smolder within one more time.

"My god lover, are you always this way," she asked, with a giggle?

"Always dear heart," he replied!

Laura's fingernails caressed the top of his shoulders, as he manipulated her pussy with his tongue. She rotated her lower body against his mouth as he instilled a new surge of hot lust in her body and mind.

When she had just started flowing again she felt him rise to his knees and place his strong hands on her hips. He quickly rolled her over and pulled her up at the waist, and then forced her face down against the sheets.

His hand found her junction and he rolled her clit between two of his fingers while he kneeled and the tip of his tongue began to penetrate her anal slit. She jerked and cried out with the unexpected intrusion into her dark opening and immediately began to fuck backward against his energetic little muscle.

"Oh God Jeff, you're so dirty," she whimpered in front of him!

Waves of lusty heat passed through Laura, as the hot, thick muscle, of his mouth fucked her ass. She could feel her cunt lips filling with blood once again, while she was seduced at both the front and back entry of her body. Her body wrenched with one bolt of pleasure after the other and the skin of her body tingling constantly.

She felt the sting of his slap on her ass cheek and moaned deeply, as it translated into pure sexual pleasure within her. He continued reaming her ass and it was all Laura could do to keep from coming right then.

"Yes baby ... I'm your slut," she hissed, incoherent in thought!

She felt his weight shift as he rose up on his knees and grasp his organ in his hand. The next thing she felt was the gentle nudge of his fingers teasing their way into her sensitive ass making her gasp. She felt herself stretch uncomfortably, as he entered her tight slit and she couldn't help but moan again. He was wonderful all around her and all in her, his soft warm fingers tempting her rapture.

"Easy lover ... give it a moment," he had moved her too far, too fast and she wanted to linger with these pleasant sensations.

Laura was now taken with the sensation of Jeff's fingers inside her, and she wiggled against his hand, as he slowly moved them in and out of her opening. Shivers ran through her flesh, as her passage fluttered around his busy fingers milking them, as if they might be a cock she was trying to suck sperm from.

She groaned again, as his hand slapped her cheek several times in rapid repeat, and then she felt him straighten up behind her and prepare for his entry. Laura trembled again with the expectation of entry, as Jeff passed his cock up through her crevice collecting moisture on the girth of his wild flinching mass.

Laura felt him pause with the head of his cock just touching the entrance of her forbidden passage. She whimpered, as she felt the warmth of it against her tight opening, seducing her to crave the impending impalement of her tender ass.

"Yes baby, do it ... do it for Laura," she whined!

He moved his body forward stuffing the thick, spongy head of his cock into Laura's ass. She shuddered mightily and worried her lower lip with her teeth, as it cleared the tight ring of her opening with a pop. She went still adjusting to its presence, but then began to slowly hump backward on the stiffness of his cock, as the hunger overcame the temporary discomfort.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me with that hard thing in front of you," she pleaded, as she rocked back on his driving flesh!

Jeff plunged forward driving his cock almost all the way into Laura's clutching heat, and smiled as he heard her whimper of delight. Laura froze in front of him, going rigid and completely still, as he flexed his formidable cock in the soft heat of her ass!

"Bastard, I love you bastard, and I love your hard cock," she screamed!

"Quite the anal slut, are we dear," he teased?

"Shut up and fuck me bastard ... fuck me till it hurts," she yelled, as her fingers began to caress her hard bucking clit!

Realizing that Laura was taken away with the sensation of her ass fuck Jeff reached up and grabbed a handful of the vivacious brunettes thick raven hair. Using it like a rope he pulled her body forcefully backward, as he rammed his cock deeply in her tight passage. Jeff's blood, and cum, were at the boiling point now, his pulse was a hammer in his head and a throbbing ache in his balls!

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers