Madame V and Angelina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina pulled open V's jacket, and with one tug wrenched the front of the flimsy blouse. V gasped. Her eyes opened again. Angelina saw a mixture of fear and excitement welling up. Her breasts, barely contained within demi-cups, heaved rather dramatically. So beautiful. She nudged one out of its tiny covering and watched it as it plumped down, the nipple hard, juicy looking. She leant forward and licked the nub, then blew on it. V moaned slightly. "Bite me," she whispered. Angelina happily complied. She bit down hard enough for V to cry out, but not hard enough to cause bite marks. She rolled the nipple between her teeth; letting go, she sucked on it as she pulled away. She slipped a couple of fingers between V's legs. Through the frilly knickers she could feel the pulsing heat. With one tug, she pulled the knickers down to V's knees, then again to her ankles. She stepped back and looked at the display. V's mons was hairless and her pussy lips and the nub of her clit stood out, quivering in their exposure. V opened her eyes again, and again Angelina saw the shyness she had seen during the week. "I'm sorry, Angelina."

"Sorry? What for?"

"You didn't give me permission to get wet but I am." "You funny creature. You can get as wet as you want -- I give you permission. I hope by the time I'm finished with you, you will be awash with your juices."

"Yes, Angelina, thank you."

Angelina strode over to one of the glass cases. She selected a cane, then a soft leather blindfold. She stepped over to another case that held a number of cruel looking metal instruments. One set was clearly nipple clamps. Another was called a pin wheel. She was very glad each item was named. She didn't have to look like a complete novice. She was going to enjoy herself here, she thought. ---0--- She stood in front of V. "I think I should blindfold you, little girl."

"But I won't be able to see what you are doing to me."

"No, but you will feel it. Don't question me. Close your eyes." She looked at the soft pliant body pinioned to the wheel. What a beauty, she thought. I can't believe my luck. The great Madame V and she's mine -- even if just for a few hours. Immediately that thought passed her, she thought of the days and weeks ahead when they would be working together. What on earth was she thinking? This woman was her boss! Suddenly, the enormity of what she was proposing to do, almost unquestioned by her new employer, swept over her.

She hesitated, the pinwheel in one hand, the blindfold in the other. Her hesitation lengthened to a pregnant pause. V suddenly spoke to her. "Angelina, please don't worry. You are worried, aren't you? Don't be. Our positions are just momentarily reversed. Please don't think differently about me or working with me." Her voice which had begun with such control began to weaken as her desperate need began to threaten her position. "This doesn't have to change anything, does it?"

Angelina took a deep breath and walked back to her subject. She reached up to blindfold her mistress; doing so caused her hand to brush over V's breasts who gasped. Angelina looked at her and noticed the hard nipples. Harder than before. She felt the wetness begin again in her own dark crevice. She tied the blindfold in place. V's head and neck dropped down in a very submissive pose. She looked like a swan with a broken neck. Angelina slid the cane between V's thighs. Resting it there, letting her juices coat it. She'd seen a dildo in a case and she hurried over to retrieve it. She walked back and pulled the cane out of its nest of juice and heat. "Little girl, raise your head." Nothing happened.

"Little girl?"

"Mistress?" came a soft murmur.

"Raise your head up."

"I don't want to. It's comfortable as it is."

Angelina stepped back and in a quick movement she cut the woman's leg with the cane. V squealed but she didn't raise her head. Angelina did it again, raising the cane, hearing it sing through the air, feeling the whip slap into the leg. A crimson welt appeared now beneath the sheer dark stockings. Still V wouldn't raise her head. Angelina raised the cane again, whipping it through the air. Crimson welts raised themselves over the top part of V's thighs and she moved about on the wheel as much as the restraints would allow her but she wouldn't raise her head. "Perhaps you need more discipline." Angelina said.

"Yes, mistress, I think you are right," came her submissive's whisper. How much could she take? Angelina wondered.

She undid the straps, held V so she didn't fall over, turned her around, and re-strapped her so that her back was to her. She walked back to the various instrument cases and selected a pair of scissors. She slowly, deliciously, cut the expensively authentic Victoriana clothing from V's body. The only sound in the room was whispery slicing of the scissors through expensive silks. When V was naked, except for her suspenders and stockings, calf length button up boots, Angelina reached up and removed the top hat. Long black tresses fell down her submissive's back, bouncing as they unwound. Her hair was as beautiful as she was. Angelina wanted to bury her face in all its shiny length. She put the scissors back in their case. She made sure that everything she did was done with purpose, taking her time, building up the suspense for her submissive mistress but also giving herself time to think about what she wanted to do. With V's bare back and arse presented to her, she gently rubbed her hands over the small warm globes, cupping and squeezing each one. She massaged her back, her neck, long gently firm strokes, until V was almost purring. Then she stepped back and quietly picked up the cane. V's breathing hummed into the silence of the room.

Angelina lifted the cane and brought it down hard on V's back. She jumped within her restraints and whimpered softly. She hadn't expected it so quickly after the loving touch of her new dominator. Angelina used the cane over V's back and bottom, until her flesh was criss-crossed with red lines. After a little while she stopped to check the arm restraints and realised V was crying, very softly, but the little snuffles that came from her told Angelina that enough was enough. She dropped the cane, hearing it clatter on the concrete floor. "V? Are you ok?" She reached out and pulled a strand of wet hair away from the pale face.

"Yes," came the soft voice. "I am fine, I just had forgotten how painful the cane can be."

"Well, you did ask for it really, you refused to do as I asked."

"Yes, I know. I did deserve it."

Then she said something unexpectedly. "Would you help me, mistress?"

"Help you? With what?"

"I want to come. Before you say no, which as my mistress you are entitled to, I want to remind you that when this is over, our positions are reversed." Angelina looked closely at her employer -- was that a smile she could see in the dimples of the woman's cheeks? She wasn't sure but of course V was right -- they were employer and employee, no matter what games they might play.

"I agree with you. I will help you come though I hope it's not going to be all one-sided," she said with what she hoped was enough brusqueness in her voice to convey some measure of the mistress she was currently trying to be. "Keep me tied up, but use the dildo on me. Stick it in me and fuck me with it as hard as you can." The little girl attitude was suddenly gone, and a hard slutty voice erupted from the luscious mouth.

Angelina picked up the latex dildo and, on a whim, she poked it against the side of V's mouth. Blindly V turned her head, opened her lips and took the dildo in, sucking on it and making it wet with her saliva. Angelina pulled it out of her mouth and walked around behind her. She pushed the dildo inside V's dripping pussy. It slid in easily, quickly, and she began to pump it back and forth, as hard as she could. Her own pussy was so wet she wanted to strip her jodphurs off and touch herself but she couldn't do both so she plunged the latex cock in and out of her mistress, bending forward so that she could bite the peachy arse, lick the long line of her delectable crack. She fucked her as hard as she herself wanted to be fucked. She wished she had a harness for the cock -- she wanted desperately now to feel the woman's body against hers. She didn't know how far she could go though -- whether she would get the chance to make love to V or whether she would only dominate her in a fairly one-sided way. V hadn't indicated that she wanted her sexually, just that she wanted her to be dominant with her. She supposed she could insist on the sex as part of the dominance scene but that wasn't her style. She preferred to be desired for herself not because she was forcing herself onto someone. As she thought this, V suddenly screamed out 'Oh God, no, no. Ohhh, please, I'm coming." Her inner honey flowed out of her like a river breaching its walls; Angelina's hand and lower arm was covered in her juices. She kept the dildo inside V, slowing down its pace, while V shuddered and shook her way through to the end of her orgasm.

Angelina removed the dildo and slowly undid the wrist and ankle restraints. She held V again so that she didn't fall. Having been held in such tight constraint she was now in danger of toppling over. V pressed against Angelina before reaching up to pull her blindfold off. "My God, that was fantastic. Obviously when I hired you, I had no idea of the extent of your talents, but I can see I won't be disappointed. Your attention to detail is to be commended."

She bent down to pick up the tattered garments that lay strewn on the floor around them, filling her arms with the material. When she stood up, a smile was playing around her luscious lips. "Angelina? You look sad. Are you?"

"No, of course not. How could I be sad? I got to play with you -- you know how many people would like to be in my position?"

V stepped up close to her. "I'm not sure about you, beautiful Angelina. Kiss me." A wanted but unexpected demand but again Angelina hesitated. Kissing her boss was probably not a good idea. "You don't want to? I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I thought that doing what you did to me meant something other than just a play scene. I misinterpreted the signs."

Angelina felt V begin to pull away from her, her shyness and her natural aloofness working to remove her from the scene. "No, you didn't misinterpret me, V. I just don't know if it's a good idea to kiss you. I want to, very much. But as you said our roles are about to reverse."

"I know but I really want to kiss you, to feel your lips on mine, our tongues entwined. Don't you think we should?" Angelina looked into V's dark blue eyes, she looked at the red lips slightly chewed now, their outline softened, but still as pouty and kissable. She pulled the clothing out of V's arms, threw it onto the ground, put her arms around the smaller woman, and bent down down. She found lips warm and plump that opened to hers, a tongue that snaked out and found hers, that drew her in closer and closer, arms that held her equally tightly. V was mistress of many but in Angelina perhaps she had finally met someone who would be her mistress, her Madame, her keeper. Hmmm, maybe this was what bliss felt like.

12