Madder Max Ch. 05

Story Info
Max tries to barter his way out of town.
1.5k words
4.57
10.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is my first story that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the FIFTH part, so please read the others!

Sunlight snuck through the blinds on the window, causing Max to squint when he looked down at the tiny red head who was holding on to him as if her life depended on it. Max was thirsty. His "present" from Tina, that reminded wrapped around him, had tired him out. He tried to turn to get the water on the dresser without waking Candy. But when Max put the glass back down he saw Candy's head disappearing beneath the covers.

Max closed his eyes when Candy's mouth closed around his semi hard cock. Max heard Candy sigh through her nose as she took him into her mouth. Max smiled as he watched Candy's head bobbying under the covers. The smile gave way to a laugh and Candy pushed open the covers with one hand to look at him.

Max thought some girls might have stopped in protest – maybe even bitten him but Candy just smiled back up at him and took him even deeper into his mouth. Her other hand that wasn't holding the covers, massaged Max's balls. Max leaned his head back as pleasure seared up from his loins. He opened his eyes when he realized he was about to come and he wasn't sure if Candy expected him to fuck her proper.

Despite Candy's earlier displays of a lack of, well, superior intellect, she stopped bobbing her head up and down Max's cock and pulled him out of her mouth with a plop and said with a smile, "this one's for you big boy," and twirled her tongue around the head of Max's cock and grabbed him with both hands as she tried to coax it out of him. Max's face tightened and Candy clutched his balls, rubbing her thumb back and forth over them as Max let out a groan and spurted cum all over Candy.

"That was for YOU to remember ME," Candy said with a smile as she wiped some of Max into her mouth.

***

"I can't quite figure out if you like those ditzy skinny ones, those big breasted sexpots or the doey eyed girl next door, but you give em' a hell of a lot."

Max turned around to see Tina watching him walk out of the room. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she glared at him as he looked down at the small woman.

"I don't want to go traipsing across this God forsaken apocalypse with you. Although I wouldn't mind going some places with some of your girls," Max said evenly.

Tina didn't blink, "there's a map. I know where we are going."

"Is that why you needed Rose?"

Tina shrugged.

"I think I'll just take some water and head on out. And if Rose wants to come she can."

Tina smiled sweetly and replied in fake voice, "didn't you know? Didn't you realize? I OWN Rose."

Max stopped still.

"Oh yes. I own them all. I buy them when they are young girls. Their families sell them for water, some cows or some such thing and they work until they're no good to me anymore."

"I could never work for you."

Tina closed the distance between them and patted Max on the cheek, "come now. You and your leather jacket fit right in with...my people. And besides, you haven't gotten this much pussy in years. Oh yes. I see how the girls look at you. You can't leave."

"I will. And Rose is coming with me."

Tina pursed her lips, "Mo will have a problem with you walking off with my property.

Max turned around to see Big Mo, the 300-pound enforcer who had beaten him bloody the other day, standing behind Max with his hands in his pockets.

"There's another way," a voice called from down the hallway.

Max, Tina, and Big Mo turned to see Rachel walking up the hallway. Just like the day before, Rachel was stunning, her raven black hair glinting as the sun from the hall windows bounced off it, showering her thin frame in light. She looked like a Goddess.

"My doctor is looking out for me," Max said with a quick smile.

"Well, I'm looking out for some of you," Rachel said with a haughty smile that met Max's eye after she ran her eyes up his body.

"Erhmm," Tina coughed.

"The cage," Rachel said.

Max looked confused. Tina and Big Mo smiled.

"What's the cage?" Max asked.

"Well, we are the home of nature's basest entertainments. We offer sex and blood for the passion starved customer," Tina said.

"Blood?"

"Two men enter the cage, one man leaves," Tina said.

"And?"

"If you win, you and Rose can leave unharmed," Tina said.

"If I win, Rose can leave and we get the map," Max countered.

Tina smiled, "If you win, you and Rose can leave after we find my new destination."

"That's win-win for you. That's what you want anyway," Max protested.

"No. Rose isn't in the other equation. Your altruism – or lust – comes at a price," Tina said with a devious grin.

"Altruism. That's pretty rich for a border town," Max said, "alright. When's the fight?"

"Tonight," Tina said.

Tina turned and left and Big Mo just stared at Max. Max saw the scars that criss-crossed Big Mo's face ripple as Big Mo finally broke into a big toothy grin. Big Mo turned and followed Tina, leaving Max and Rachel alone in the hallway.

"Thanks doc."

Rachel calmly pushed her hair behind her ears, "you could run this place."

"Would you like that?"

"WE could run this place," Rachel said.

"You coming on the expedition?"

"There doesn't have to be an expedition. There's power to be had here Max."

Max smiled.

"No point in power these days," Max said.

Rachel crossed her arms and made to turn away but Max reached out and grabbed her arm before she could leave.

"Unless you wanted me to power into you now..."

"Just because all the rest are falling into your bed doesn't mean I will," Rachel said, trying to shake Max's hand off.

"I saw your eyes and your smirk."

"I thought I could talk you into being my king," Rachel said.

"I'd rather plant you on my throne," Max said with a glint in his eye.

"Okay big boy. Let's go."

"Here?" Max was surprised.

Rachel reached down and Max followed her hand as he gazed down at her toned legs beneath her deep blue dress. Rachel stood back up and tossed something at Max. They were her panties!

"King's don't ask for things, they take them," Rachel said, turning to leave again.

Max grabbed her hand again and pulled back sharply, causing Rachel to spin into Max. He could feel her body beneath the dress. Her chest rose and fell as Max felt her heart beat quickening. Her breasts pressed into Max's chest as he pulled her tighter still. A smile finally stole across Rachel's face.

Max kissed Rachel hard on the mouth as his hands roved down under her dress and when he found her mound he spread her open and thrust his fingers inside. She was so slick that Max knew she'd been wet for awhile.

Max pushed Rachel against the opposing wall and pressed into her back as his fingers kept taunting her. Max bit on her ear and whispered, "was it the cage fight that got you wet or the part where I played all chivalrous?"

Rachel opened her mouth but Max cut her off – "don't answer that!"

Max pushed Rachel's dress around her thighs and Rachel reached back to pull him into her dripping pussy from behind as Max drove her into the wall. Max ran his left hand up Rachel's stomach to cup her breast and play with her nipples. They were rock hard in Max's fingers and Rachel gasped when he pinched them. Max's right hand kept a hold of Rachel's clit and Max could tell she was close as her moans got faster and faster.

All of a sudden. Max stopped thrusting into Rachel. He pulled out with a plop, causing Rachel to shudder and turn around with a pained look. Max smiled and pushed Rachel down to the ground and he entered her again doggy style with his right hand again working Rachel's clit as he pistoned in and out of her. Rachel came with a loud bang, as her moans turned to shrieks and Max lost it as he plowed into her again and again.

Max smiled into Rachel's back as he rested on top of her. The door opened where Max's head lay and he looked up to see Rose! She took one look at Max huddled over Rachel and stormed off.

Rachel pulled herself out from under Max, smoothed her dress down and looked down at Max who seemed too surprised to move.

"That was a tear running down her face you know. You might not want to go on some treasure hunt with that girl. Or into the cage for her. Think about it," Rachel said.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers