Madder Max Ch. 06

Story Info
Max fights for freedom while Rose has one last job.
1.7k words
4.29
10k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is my first story that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the SIXTH part, so please read the others!

Max could hear the crowd roaring. Tina had suggested he wear his jacket to add to his "character". His hand worked in and out of his pockets. His finger caught on something in his pocket. He pulled it out. It looked like it had been the star on some soldier's military decoration but without it's ribbon it was simply a star. Max turned it over in his hands and felt someone's eyes on him. He turned to the boy standing at the door to the arena.

"I'm Max."

"I'm Chip," the boy said quickly.

Max waited.

"Is it true you walked here, across the desert?"

"Yes."

"What's on the other side?" The boy asked.

Max shook his head, "same as there is here."

The boy nodded somberly.

"You seen these cage fights before?" Max asked.

"Only every one of them!"

"They're that good?" Max asked.

"There's nothing else to do."

Max tossed him the star in his pocket, "keep it I might not need it anymore."

Max heard Tina announcing his name and went to open the door.

"He's big and strong but if you punch him on the ear he'll lose his balance and won't put up much of a fight if you can finish him off. And he'll go to the crowd for props to hit you with. That's when you have to pop him on the ear or he'll tear you to pieces," the boy said hurriedly.

Max smiled and said, "that star is from an old military award, and you earned it telling me how to win this battle.

The crowd roared. It was hard for Max to hear. Tina was talking into a megaphone and Rachel was next to her walking the ring with a sign held above her head. Tina pointed at Max and the crowd got even louder. Max couldn't decide if they loved him or hated him. Tina sat down and Max's eyes followed her to Rose.

***

Rose had been angry at Max earlier but she knew Rachel. And she thought she was starting to figure Max out. And she hadn't staked any claim on him...

"Nervous, are you?" Tina asked.

"I just don't want to see him hurt," Rose said softly.

"Ha! He didn't tell you did he?"

"Tell me what?" Rose asked.

"I'm not sure I should tell you. You'll be even sadder once Big Mo pounds him into the ground."

Rose went white.

"He could have run. He even could have tried to carve out something for himself but he just wanted you and your freedom. After the map of course but I don't think he cared after I said I'd free you..."

Rose didn't here the rest of Tina's snide comments. Her eyes shot to the ring where Max had just set foot. With a snap the cage sprang down and Max was in there alone. With Big Mo. Rose put her hand over her eyes. Her heart seemed like it would pop out of her chest.

***

Max had guessed Big Mo would be following him in but he had hoped for someone else. Big Mo was shirtless and the scars that covered his face covered the rest of his body and despite Max's early thought that Big Mo was a fatty, the guy seemed to be built of muscle. Max worked out the crink in his neck and popped it back straight just as Big Mo came rushing at him.

Max dodged to the side and Big Mo clamored into the cage, causing the crowd to roar. Big Mo whipped around and came after Max. While Big Mo lumbered, he was still much quicker than Max would have liked. He swung at Max's face with his right and Max ducked and he saw Big Mo's smile just as his left connected with Max's face.

Knocked to the ground with one punch Max thought. How embarrassing. He pushed himself up but Big Mo swiped down with his left and knocked Max's head into the cage. So that's how it's going to be Max thought.

Max swung out of the way of Big Mo's foot as he tried to stomp on him and Big Mo rattled the cage again. Max rolled to his feet and threw some jabs at Big Mo that Big Mo escaped by backing up. Big Mo was almost at the cage and Max figured if he landed a good punch Big Mo would turn to the crowd and Max would have his chance.

Max jabbed up, down, up, right and he saw that his fast punches were too fast for Big Mo to follow and he wound up and landed an uppercut into Big Mo's stomach. It hurt Max more than it hurt Big Mo because all Big Mo did was scream at Max. Max was so surprised he missed Big Mo's left to his shoulder and it hit him so hard it spun him around. But Max could feel Big Mo turning to the crowd and he was up in a flash and was rewarded with the sight of Big Mo's back to him.

The crowd screamed. Max moved in and put all he had into a punch on Big Mo's left ear. Big Mo roared and Max wound up another and punched him again on the same ear. Big Mo seemed to slump and whatever had been handed to him clattered to the floor beneath the cage. Max bent down and rolled Big Mo up against the cage. Max felt a pulse but Big Mo's eyes were closed.

Max raised his hands over his head and the crowd roared.

***

Rose had been on tenderhooks the whole time but she leapt to her feet when Max raised his hands over his head.

Tina stood up after her, "don't be too long screaming with the crowd dear. It will be a good night for business – and you're working."

"But I thought..."

Tina shot her one of her characteristic faux sweet smiles, "after we get to the end of the map dear. Until then, you're still mine. But you're right, your Max does deserve a prize."

Rose's eyes narrowed.

"...let's see Sandy did it for him and judging from her report he might like a repeat visit," Tina shot Rose a glance and smiled at Rose's face. "Oh I know, I'll give Rachel the night off."

Rose's eyes when from narrowed to glare and Tina broke into a big fake grin.

Tina extended her hand and held out a key. A room key.

"We've already had a request for you actually. Good old Donald."

***

A tall balding man of sixty opened the door. He wasn't any sixty year old man though, he was strong and built and he had a mean face. His white skin was pulled tight across his face giving it a leathery vibe.

"Rose," he said softly, "I've been expecting you."

Rose closed her eyes for a second. She took a deep breadth and walked past Donald into the room. He was rough sometimes Rose remembered.

He was already behind her. He never kissed her. His hands were already on her breasts. He cupped both of them with both hands, pulling her too him as he roughly caressed her breasts. Rose was almost sad to feel her nipples harden to his touch and Donald grunted. He pushed Rose down on the bed and Rose didn't resist.

Donald's hand moved up Rose's skirt. Not slow like Rose had heard Max was with the other girls. Not tenderly like Rose had wanted Max to be tonight. Donald pushed Rose's skirt up and grunted again when he saw Rose wasn't wearing panties. He roughly pushed a finger into her. He spat on his hands and rubbed her again.

Rose heard Donald's pants drop and propped herself up on the bed. She knew what Donald wanted. Donald pushed into Rose from behind. With Donald's strength and height, and that he was standing, he damn near drove Rose through the bed.

Rose closed her eyes and tried to think it was Max. He'd been rough that first time but tender too. Certainly not this rough she thought. He'd kissed her that day. On the neck. It had surprised her. It was nice. It was romantic. And Max had cared about her pleasure too.

Rose scrunched her eyes even tighter.

Max would have kissed her mouth, then her chin, her ear. He would have sucked on her earlobe until her eyes rolled up and then kissed down her neck until he kissed her chest above her breasts until she moaned for him to go lower and he'd kiss down her breast until he got to her nipple and he'd suck it into his mouth. And Rose's eyes would close when she felt his teeth on her nipple and then he would kiss down her stomach. And Rose would have wanted him to stay up on her chest but when she'd feel his tongue between her legs she'd know she liked him down there. But she would pull him up and his big cock would slide into her. And she'd have that filled feeling as every bit of her body felt him inside her. She'd wrap her legs around him and pull Max into her deeper and deeper. And...

"Tina said you're trying new things now," Donald said.

Rose looked over her shoulder with a look of horror.

Donald smiled at her fear, "she even said she warmed you up herself."

Rose screamed as Donald pushed into her nether hole. It hurt just as much as last time. Her insides screamed for help.

Get lost in the fantasy, get lost in the fantasy Rose tried to tell herself.

Max. Max. Max. Max. Max would push into her deeper and deeper and he would caress her cheek with his hand as he looked at her tenderly, he...

The pain was searing. Tears streamed down Rose's face. Donald was loving it.

Max. Max. Max. Max. Max would stroke her cheek and his hand would trace the distance between her breast and her navel and it would tickle and they would laugh together, and together...

Oh. Oh. The pain. Was. Too much.

Rose passed out. Donald came.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers