Madder Max Ch. 08

Story Info
Some people have to take what they want.
2.7k words
4.65
9.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, I'm trying to up my game these last few chapters so it might seem a little slower but if you like this story please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the EIGHTH part, so please read the others!

"She wanted you up awhile ago Carl," Rachel said, shaking Carl's foot.

Carl looked out of the tent to see the slender raven-haired beauty shaking his foot. The little girl was still tangled around him but he shook the freckled red head awake. Candy's eyes flashed when she saw Rachel.

"You must have done a good job last night Candy," Rachel said sweetly, looking into Candy's eyes.

And with that Rachel closed the flap and went to wake Max. Rachel wasn't surprised to see Rose clutching Max when she opened Max's tent. For that matter Rachel wasn't really even that bothered by it. Well. She was annoyed. Seemed like everyone was getting what they wanted around here besides her. What did she want? She didn't wake Max and Rose but instead stood out to look over the camp. Her eyes met Carl's as the horse rustler stood up out of his tent.

Carl had sandy blond hair that seemed to curl just right over his face with suntanned skin and a glowing attractiveness that stood in stark opposition to Max's rugged good looks. His blue eyes sparkled as if he was always happy. Rachel wouldn't mind getting lost in those blue eyes for awhile.

Rachel remembered where she was and why she was there and bent down to rustle Max and Rose awake.

Carl and Chip headed out early with the horses and the one wagon that was already assembled. After breakfast the rest headed out after them.

Rachel kept looking at Rose's shining face and her stomach kept turning every time Rose laughed or every time Max just smiled at her and tucked her hair behind her ears.

***

"Carl, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Chip," Carl said evenly.

"How do you get a girl to like you?"

Carl chuckled, "you spot one you looking to corner?"

Chip blushed.

"For the most part women are simple. You find out what they want most in the world and you give it to them. You think of what they want you to say and you say it, and you'll make them happy, and they'll fall into your lap," Carl said.

Chip nodded.

Carl put a hand on his shoulder, "Candy, right?"

Chip shot him a look.

"Take it easy there killer!" Carl chuckled, "it's been obvious for months, although not many people are looking for it."

Chip stared down at the ground.

"But I knew," Carl said and he looked at Chip long enough that Chip looked back up at Carl, "and nothing happened last night Chip."

Chip looked at Carl expectantly.

"Max might have had his way of staring down Tina but I figured it would be best for Candy and I to just do what we were told but I told her I just wanted to bunk down and sleep. Sure she kept curling into me and holding on for dear life but I think that's more who she is than anything else," Carl said and pushed on before Chip could say anything, "she's a scared girl Chip, much like you are in a way. Tina's had her for quite some time. She's got a bubbly personality beneath it all but she wants someone to protect her, someone who will hold her tight, and someone who will look her in the eye."

Carl clapped his hand on Chip's shoulder again, "that could be you Chip, you just have to talk to her."

***

When they found the waterfall and the stream everyone was excited. But when they found the crashed plane, everyone got a little nervous.

"What's the big deal about the plane?" Rose asked Max.

"If the people ended up in the water, you don't want to drink water with a rotting corpse in it," Max said.

The falls roared overhead. Max rested his hands on Rose's shoulders and she tilted her head back and smiled at him. They watched as Big Mo pried the door back from the plane. It took him a few minutes but he pulled the door back and stuck his head out.

The look on his face was what Max would later point to as a turning point for when Max started fully trusting Big Mo but at the time, what he said shook them all to the core.

"They're dead. All of em'. Little children."

Max pulled Rose too him and she stuck her face in his chest.

"Alright alright, we'll stop here for tonight. Seems like the water will be okay. Some of you could use a bath," Tina's eyes narrowed, "but we'll start back up again in the morning. This is an easy place to leave the trucks so Javier and Riccardo, you and some of the girls will stay here while the rest of us go on to find the source of the river."

Everyone nodded quietly and notably absent from Tina's spiel was her usual sleeping assignments but most people enjoyed her omission.

Max and Rose walked hand in hand to a tent on the far edge of the camp where Max bent down and unzipped the flap for Rose.

Chip looked around for Candy, wondering if he found her he would have the courage to say something to her. Finally he saw her red pigtails and milky white skin on the other side of the camp walking toward the small growth of trees and plants toward the back end of camp. Chip looked both ways twice and followed her quickly.

Finally she was in shouting distance and Chip called out to her and she turned around.

"Hi Chip! I saw the bushes when we walked through camp and I thought there might be some fruit on them and I thought they'd be good for breakfast but I thought I might forgot in the morning so I thought I'd look now. But I'm not sure if I'll need a basket or something or if I'll be able to see because it's pretty dark now but I wanted the fruit and...oh! Do you want to come with me?"

Chip nodded. Candy stuck out her hand and pulled Chip after her, "then come on!"

Chip smiled as he was dragged into the growth. Candy kept prattling on. Since Chip had been watching her for some time he knew all about her without even asking. He'd been in love with her since he knew what love meant. He'd daydream about her and her red hair, her girlish freckles, her sweet little girl's voice, her small chest and skinny waste, her perfect milky white skin. Candy kept talking. Chip knew she did that when she was nervous.

"Candy, it's okay," Chip interrupted.

"What?" Candy asked, confused.

"It's okay Candy. It's just me. We've known each other for years. We were practically bought at the same time," Carl said.

Candy looked down at her hands. Chip took a deep breadth, it was now or never.

"Hey, I want a piece of that red candy!" A voice called from behind them.

Chip turned to see Riccardo coming through the brush. He stood in front of them expectantly.

"Well, come on red, you're sleeping with me," Riccardo said.

Candy looked from Chip to Riccardo. Chip tried to look Riccardo eye to eye but it was hard. Riccardo had a good six inches on him. Riccardo's arms were probably about as big as Chip's torso and his tattoos made him look mean.

Chip remembered what Carl had told him and he turned to face Riccardo with Candy a step or two behind him.

"She's sleeping with me tonight Riccardo," Chip said with more conviction than he would have thought he could muster.

Riccardo laughed, "nuh-uh-uh Chippy. I want milky white here to be my Little Riding Hood."

"I want a lot of things too but she's still with me and unless you want Tina to wonder why the horses weren't tended to I'll have to tell her that you prevented me from fulfilling my duty."

Riccardo seemed to think about it for a while and couldn't decide what to do.

"I'll make it easier for you Riccardo, we're going to have to ride those horses tomorrow. Do you want them to be well cared for or not?"

Riccardo just slinked away instead of trying to think of an answer.

Candy sighed and leaned on Chip from behind.

"Thank you," Candy whispered in his ear.

"Oh. I uhh. It's nothing," Chip said, running his hands over his pants.

Candy stared at Chip with sparkling eyes and a smile on her face.

"I just said that about the uhh...tent. Because I didn't want you to go off with Riccardo but if you don't want to..."

Candy shot Chip a shy smile, "do we have to sleep with the horses or something?"

Chip chuckled and took Candy's hand, "I just said that to get rid of him."

***

Carl had finished with the horses and had decided to take a bath at the base of the waterfall. He thought long and hard, because there were so many people, but ultimately decided they were probably asleep, so he slipped into the water naked. He walked to where the waterfall was crashing to the water's surface to get his head wet. He swung his head back to shake the loose water from his head and turned around to see Rachel slipping into the water.

Carl knew in an instant that she'd decided on skinny-dipping too. He saw just a hint of curly black hair at her waist as she slipped in gracefully with her black hair dangling on either side of her, covering her breasts but not entirely. Carl could see the bottom of her breasts as they seemed to float on the water. Her breasts seemed to be moving quite a bit and Carl guessed that Rachel's heart might be beating faster. Come to think about it, so was his.

It only took a few minutes for Rachel to cross the distance to Carl but they were long minutes. For both of them. Rachel wasn't sure if this was what she wanted. But when Carl pulled her into his arms, tilted her head back so her hair dipped in the water and kissed her deeply, Rachel forgot all thoughts of Max, she knew.

Carl let her get some air and asked, "What?"

Rachel smiled, "I've thought I've wanted some things all this time that I realized are totally meaningless."

"And?"

"And now I want you," Rachel said, her eyes holding Carl's.

Carl pulled her too him again and Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck and drank him in deeply. Her breasts crushed against Carl as his hands caressed her behind. Rachel felt like Carl was thinking too hard.

"Just pull me up a little," Rachel whispered in Carl's ear.

Carl pulled Rachel up a little by pushing one hand on each cheek and Rachel slid into Carl and wrapped her arms around him. Rachel laughed.

"See, like that!"

Rachel reached down into the water and grabbed Carl's cock that was pushing up between them and pushed it back a little, seemingly arched her shoulders and let them down and Carl felt a warm glove engulf his cock.

Rachel sighed into Carl's shoulder. Rachel wanted to enjoy this for herself. Not for Tina. Not for any stupid goal. Or job. Or purpose. Or aim. She wanted to enjoy this for herself. Right here, right now. She didn't want to put on any act, she just wanted something for once to be like it should.

They made a steady go of it. Rachel moved back with Carl's arms holding her close to her and her legs loosely wrapped around his thighs. Rachel pulled into him time and time again at a steady pace, almost with the flow of the water. Carl stroked Rachel's behind under the water and then one of his hands slid around to her thigh while his other hand held her weight. Rachel stopped thinking about the hand that was holding her up when the other one found her clit. Over and over he rubbed it. Heat seared through her body while the cold water and the weightlessness played with Rachel's mind. Rachel had to kiss Carl. She wanted this to be different. She found her mouth and thrust her tongue in. Her hands wrapped around his neck again and pulled his face to hers as she refused to unlock her lips. She opened her mouth and Carl's tongue met hers.

Rachel moaned into Carl's mouth as his hand at her clit rubbed harder. And while she didn't think it was possible Carl's thrusts got slower and even more spread out. But Rachel tried to pull him in. Deeper. With her tongue in Carl's mouth and his cock deep inside her Rachel suddenly pulled back from Carl's face as wave after wave overtook her and she gasped on Carl's shoulder as he calmly pistoned in and out of her while his hand kept working her clit.

Rachel reached down under the water and grabbed the base of Carl's cock as it went into her. She didn't let go, she just moved her hand sideways around Carl's shaft as he moved into her. And by the look on Carl's face she knew she was right. His face contorted one last time and he groaned and thrust faster and faster as Rachel felt him come inside her.

"I'm even better lying down," Rachel whispered in Carl's ear.

***

"This is my tent," Chip said, opening the flap for Candy, who ducked in. "Well I guess that's obvious," Chip said, blushing.

Candy smiled at Chip and he saw her smile through the dark and she patted him on the cheek.

"I've always liked you Chip – you were my kinda guy."

Chip smiled.

Candy's hand slid down from Chip's cheek, over his bony chest down to his crotch, where her hand rested. Chip looked down at her hand and blushed while Candy smiled. She could feel how hard he was.

Candy unzipped Chip's zipper and bent down...

"No," Chip said, taking Candy's chin in his hand.

Candy looked surprised.

"I want to be close to you," Chip said.

Chip pulled Candy close to him, spooning her, with his long arms enclosed around Candy's small body. One hand rested on Candy's right breast but didn't move while Chip's other hand was swung over Candy and reached down to her thigh. Chip leaned over Candy and kissed her hard on the mouth. Candy responded eagerly, opening her mouth but Chip's tongue didn't join hers. After a few seconds Candy opened her mouth again but pushed her tongue into Chip's mouth.

Chip's excitement pushed into Candy's back and she pulled off her pants and returned to lay in Chip's arms.

"I want to take care of you Candy," Chip stammered.

Candy looked over her shoulder, "I know Chip. I know."

Candy lifted up her leg and reached back with one hand, pulled Chip's cock out of his pants and pulled it between her leg. Candy rolled to the side and rolled back and enveloped Chip's cock. Candy looked over her shoulder and smiled at the look on Chip's face. Candy guided the hand that had been by her thigh to her pussy. She was surprised herself how wet she was for this thin little boy! Candy took Chip's hand and guided it to her clit.

"Mmmm," Candy said when Chip's hand finally got there.

Candy's eyes were closed but she heard a moan and something warm trickled down her legs.

"I'm sorry Candy, I..."

Candy kissed Chip hard on the mouth and pushed him back and curled onto his chest.

"I want to make you happy Candy," Chip started again.

"I am happy Chip," Candy said, laying her head on Chip's chest.

Chip pushed her back gently and reached down for her again where his hands found the spot she had guided him to.

"Then I want to make you happy-er," Chip added.

His hands worked Candy's clit faster and she had to say, for a beginner he was learning fast. When Chip surprised Candy by moving his head down to meet his hand Candy was already shaking. It didn't take much more after that before Candy was screaming into Chip's pillow.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers