Madder Max Ch. 10

Story Info
Will our heroes make it to Eden? Who they do along the way.
1.7k words
4.57
9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**Please note all characters are over 18.

**This is the CONCLUSION to a TEN PART series so please read the other parts if you have not already and if you like it please look for my following work!


Chip was woken up when he felt Candy's little hands stroking him softly. She giggled when he woke up.

"Shhh, don't wake the others," Candy whispered.

Chip was surprised that he was already hard in Candy's hands.

"I've been working on you for awhile," Candy winked.

Candy pushed up on Chip's shoulders and lowered herself down onto him. Her tight little body shook as she took all of Chip inside of her. Chip reached down and stroked the place their bodies met, sending a shiver up Candy's spine. Chip teased Candy's short red pubic hair and finally rubbed Candy's clit with his thumb. Candy began to pick up speed, bumping up and down Chip, faster and faster. Chip's thumb tried to keep up the pace. Chip felt Candy's pussy muscles tighten as she let out an almost silent moan. That pushed Chip over the edge and he froze deep inside Candy as he involuntarily twitched up into her.

Candy rested on Chip's chest and leaned up to take Chip's ear in her mouth. She sucked in and ran her tongue around Chip's ear.

"That was nice," Candy sighed.

***

The happy couples started out on their return to Eden. But just as Carl said the night before, with two riders on each horse, it was slow going.

"Carl," Max said.

"What?" Carl shouted back over his shoulder.

"There's a dust cloud coming up behind us and it sounds like it's making noise."

Carl looked back and his eyes fell.

"They're coming for us, aren't they?" Rose asked.

Max nodded.

Carl dismounted. "We should give the horses to the girls, have them ride over to that brush where they'll be safe. That brush follows the river from here until the cliff face so they can make their way through that back to the others. We'll follow on foot."

Max nodded.

"We can't just leave you guys," Candy protested.

"It's the only way you'll be safe," Chip said.

Rachel and Rose looked at each other and nodded grudgingly.

Rachel bent down from her horse and pulled Carl's mouth to hers and kissed him deeply.

Max stroked Rose's hair and kissed her hard before he slid off their horse.

The dust cloud grew bigger and they could almost make out the trucks.

The girls galloped toward the bush line and looked back to see the guys following with the trucks closing in on them. When the girls reached the bush line Candy called out to Rose who was in the back, "are they going to make it?"

"I hope so," Rose called back.

***

"We have to take care of them before we lead them to Eden, I don't want to disappoint Big Mo," Max said to the others through sharp breaths. Max was remembering Big Mo's demand that they not bring Javier and Riccardo to their bountiful valley.

Carl and Chip nodded as they continued running for the bush line. Behind them they could hear Javier yelling at them. Max looked over and saw Riccardo wielding a shotgun. That was his shotgun Max thought. Riccardo fired off two shells at them but the trucks were too far away. Just when Max thought they were lost the three of them crashed through the bush line and heard the trucks screech to a halt.

"Come on," Carl said, motioning them deeper into the brush.

Max's eyes darted all around the brush as they walked deeper and deeper in. Finally he found what he was looking for and grabbed a fallen branch. It was almost as tall as Max was and about as half as thick as Max's arm. He dropped the branch and put his foot down to snap off the part of the branch that forked out into smaller branches. With some effort it finally snapped off and Max was left with a staff about as tall as he was. The point that had been snapped off had a slight point.

"We don't have a lot of time for weapon building this time Max," Carl urged.

"I only need this," Max replied.

"Shhh! I think I hear them," Chip said.

"Hey Javier do you think we passed them?" Riccardo yelled.

"Shut up you idiot, you'll give away where we are!" Javier said.

"But we've got guns," Riccardo cackled, firing off a shotgun shell into the brush.

"I'll kill you myself if you make anymore noise," Javier said sharply.

Before Carl or Max could stop him Chip let out a scream and rushed at Javier and Riccardo. Riccardo was startled and shot off a blast before he had chance to aim and it did nothing to stop Chip who ran right into Riccardo which did little to Riccardo besides knock the shotgun from his hands.

Carl and Max had little choice but to follow Chip. Carl lunged at Javier while Max tried to get to Riccardo who had his hand wrapped around Chip's neck and Chip was gagging. Max finally outmaneuvered Riccardo and landed a hit with his staff on Riccardo's shoulder that caused Riccardo to loosen his hold on Chip. That was all Chip needed and he slammed his elbow backward into Riccardo's crotch, doubling him over and Max moved in and swung upward with his staff, connecting with Riccardo's head, leveling him. Riccardo seemed to be out cold. Chip stood, relieved, rubbing his neck.

Carl wasn't faring so well with Javier. It didn't look good either as Carl had a bloody lip. Max thought it looked like Carl was getting his ass kicked. Javier swung a punch into Carl's stomach that knocked the wind out of him. Javier reached back and brandished a long knife.

Carl heard a *click* *click* and a loud bang as a hole opened up Javier's chest and Javier crumpled to the ground. Carl propped himself up on his arms to see Max holding his shotgun.

"And there's only one more shell left," Max said cheerfully.

Chip helped Carl up and Max bent down to scoop up Javier's knife. The three walked back to where Riccardo lay.

"Should I finish him off?" Max asked.

"Not like this," Carl said.

"He probably won't be much of a threat without Javier," Chip said.

Max nodded and they made their way back to the truck. Max checked the gauge and judged that they had enough gas to make it to back to the cliff face.

"I hope the girls made good time," Max started, "because then we'll just about meet them when they come out of the brush."

And he was right.

***

"It's beautiful," Rachel gushed, looking over the cliff with one arm around Carl.

"It really is Eden!" Candy said, holding hands with Chip.

"We did it," Rose sighed, resting her head on Max's shoulder.

The others made their way down the valley where Max saw them welcomed by Big Mo and the other two girls.

"The truck seems out of place in our Garden of Eden," Rose said.

"I wanted our kids to have the opportunity to have sex in the back of a car. It's a rite of passage," Max said with a smile.

Rose laughed, "we should probably christen this one first, don't you think?"

Max pushed the seat down and motioned with his hand, "after you."

Rose smiled and slid into the back seat. Max slid in next to her and closed the door. Rose shimmied out of her pants and giggled as Max fumbled with his in the limited space. He finally got them off and slid on top of Rose.

"That wasn't nice laughing at me," Max said jokingly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Rose teased.

Rose found out when Max's fingers started stroking her through her panties. The thin fabric felt like nothing and everything as Rose could feel every touch of Max's fingers but she wanted him to touch her deeper. She moved her hips up so Max's fingers pulled her panties up but Max let them go and resumed stroking her through her panties. Rose was soaked and she could see a dark spot forming on her panties. But Max kept stroking her through her panties.

Max leaned in and kissed Rose deeply and she used the opportunity to try to show him how much she wanted him by pulling him hungrily to her and thrusting her tongue into his mouth and pulling his other hand to her breast. But still Max didn't dispatch with the thin fabric that was separating Rose's pleasure from pure ecstasy.

Rose pulled her mouth back from Max's and laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "please Max."

Max started rubbing faster and just when Rose didn't think she could take that thin barrier anymore, Max pushed it aside and thrust two fingers deep inside her while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Rose had been so close for so long that that was all it took.

"Ohh yes, ohh Max," Rose groaned as wave after wave of pent up pleasure crashed down on her. Her body contracted time and time again as it tore through her.

Max's probing fingers curled up and found her g-spot and Rose opened her eyes in surprise.

It wasn't long before another orgasm consumed her and she moaned again. Max's fingers didn't stop until Rose ceased shaking. Rose lifted her head off of Max's shoulder and gave him a big wet kiss.

"I thought we were going to have sex in the back seat," Rose giggled. "You sit back and let me do the work," Rose said, patting Max on the face.

Rose sat on Max's lap with her back to Max and leaned her neck back and reached back to pull Max's mouth to hers. Max gently caressed Rose's breast.

Rose reached down with her other hand and positioned Max's cock and lowered herself down onto it. From this angle Max felt an increased tightness and enjoyed the sensation that seized over him. Rose leaned forward with her legs inside Max's thighs and moved up and down, picking up speed.

Max was sighing and groaning and Rose was moving faster and faster. Max grabbed onto Rose's torso with both hands but didn't stop her movement as he let out a final loud groan as he filled Rose up.

"God, I'm glad we brought the car," Max said as Rose leaned back onto Max's chest, as she looked up at Max with a big smile.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers