Maddie in Cancún Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sudden roughness provided Maddie with the catalyst for release. Her body shook violently as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh fuck! Oh yesss! Don't stop!" she cried as Ben drove her higher and higher.

Ben continued to flick his tongue softly over Maddie's clit. With every touch Maddie flinched, her hips grinding her pussy harder against Ben's mouth, moaning obscenities as her climax consumed her.

Maddie's clit throbbed unbearably. Powerful contractions pulsed through her pussy, every nerve ending felt like it was on fire. Her nipples were too sensitive to touch so she gently cupped her breasts as Ben's tongue held her at boiling point.

Maddie found herself losing control. She bit her lower lip and tried to hold on, letting the pressure build as Ben expertly pushed her towards the precipice. Her head lashed from side to side as the intensity of the sensations grew steadily inside her. Her clit throbbed unbearably as Ben's tongue lapped at it.

Ben was using every skill he possessed, h is tongue flicked over Maddie's clit with just the right amount of pressure. Maddie's body writhed on the bed. The pressure was almost unbearable. Her body screamed for release. Suddenly Ben sucked down hard on her clit and the dam burst. Maddie's back arched lifting her bottom off the bed. Ben pressed his mouth firmly over her clit and continued to flick his tongue over its tip.

Maddie surrendered herself to another orgasm as it surged through her. "Oh yes!" she cried, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yesssss!" The sensations were so strong it was almost a relief when she realised that Ben finally stopped licking.

She felt the heavy length press briefly against her thigh, and then his finger tips parted the outer lips of her pussy and she could feel the thick tip of his cock pushing inside her.

Ben wrapped an arm around her and flexed his hips to give her half his length with slow steady pressure, then paused to allow her to adjust to his size. The slick heat of her pussy gripped his cock like a velveteen vice and she was wonderfully. Maddie's head was thrown back, her skin flawless and Ben couldn't resist running his tongue up and down the smooth column of her throat. He loved the taste of her. Maddie pressed her fingernails into his back and wiggled her ass a bit closer to him, signalling that she wanted more. As he withdrew slightly, Ben could feel her pussy create a sensation on his cock that was not unlike being sucked, and an involuntary shudder of pleasure rocked him. With another powerful flex of his hips, he sheathed himself completely inside of her.

Maddie was powerless to stop her moans of pleasure as he filled her entirely, stretching her to the limits. She had never imagined that anything could ever feel this good. Ben withdrew from her with maddening slowness until the head of his dick threatened to leave her grasping pussy, and then entered her fully again with a single stroke that took her breath away. His tongue teased her earlobe as he repeated the tantalizing movements again and again, driving Maddie wild with desire. "Please..." she nearly sobbed as she writhed against him and clung to his back in an effort to speed up his pace.

Maddie surged forward and sank her teeth into his shoulder, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Her throbbing pussy felt swollen and tingly as the hot sensations within her continued to build.

"Oh fuck me, Ben!" She cried with helpless abandon. She felt his hands slide under her and grab her ass as he spread her farther apart to achieve a deeper penetration, and then he began to pump in and out of her with a powerful pounding rhythm, giving his entire length with every stroke. "Yes! Oh yes!" The fiery tension of Maddie's oncoming orgasm began at her pubic mound and travelled up into her stomach, building in intensity with each thrust. It seemed to go on forever.

Ben used his thumb to massage her clit, sending her crashing into an orgasm. Maddie bit her lip to keep from screaming as the intense hot waves of pleasure radiated from her pussy to her chest and down her thighs. She shook uncontrollably, which only caused Ben's cock to slam deeper into her, triggering a second orgasm before she had even finished with the first.

Maddie moaned as she felt Ben's cock leave her pussy. He got up and told Maddie to get on her hands and knees,

"Tell me you're a dirty slut who wants to get fucked from behind," he said

"I am a slut and I want to get fucked from behind by your big dick!" Maddie said as she threw her head back.. Ben moved behind her and began to wiggle his dick at her entrance, teasing her. Her pussy was now dripping wet. Finally after what felt like a year for Maddie, he slid his member into her waiting hole. He started slowly at first, going inch by inch into her. After about 6 inches he withdrew then slammed the rest of the way in.

"Oh god Ben that's so good" Maddie shouted as he fucked her.

He moved in and out at a faster and faster pace now. Maddie was now moaning. One hand played with her tits as the other held her body up. She moved her fingers around her nipples, pulling at them and pinching them. Like always they were like little rocks in her finger tips. After several minutes of this, Ben began pounding harder and started to run his finger nails down her back.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ Ben," she said nearly collapsing with pleasure. "Fuck me... fuck me I'm going to cum soon!" She shouted as her orgasm approached.

Ben didn't need to be told again. He started to pull out until just the tip of his penis was inside her and then slam the entire length down. He continued to do this, working her pussy harder and harder each thrust. Maddie reached down and let her fingers play with her hard clit. After a minute of this hard fucking and playing with her button, Maddie could handle no more.

"Oh Ben I'm cummmmmminnngg!" She said as she collapsed on the bed, legs quivering as she made a final tweak to her clit.

Ben pulled his dick out of her as her pussy juice ran down her legs. Maddie hungrily gobbled his dick into her mouth. Ben was close to his own orgasm so he knew that a few seconds of her talented mouth play would be all that he could handle.

Just then the lock on the door clicked loudly and the door swung open. Will stood in the doorway framed in the light from the hallway. His expression was frozen in shocked anger and he seemed completely frozen, incapable of movement or speech of any kind.

"Oh Shit" Ben swore realising that this must be the boyfriend but Maddie, barely glancing at Will, kept her lips wrapped around Ben's hard cock, keeping him exactly where she wanted him.

Will was too stunned to intervene. His cock, the only part of his body which still seemed able to function, was full erect as he watched Maddie grope and suck the cock in front of her.

Maddie's looked up and over at me. Her eyes dropped to his crotch. She smiled condescendingly and gave a chuckle around the cock in her mouth; then Maddie pulled her lips slowly off Ben's dick so Will could see it. His shaft pointed skyward at Maddie's eye level.

Will was embarrassed, he couldn't help but notice that there was much more meat to this other guy's dick than to his own. His view was directly from the side, and in comparison with Will's penis, it seemed to have a good 2 or 3 inches on him in length, and he was nearly double in girth. His balls, proportionate in size, hung heavily between his legs. His whole cock looked heavy and cumbersome, but Will could see that Maddie was clearly enjoying it.

Maddie turned back to him, wrapping her small hand around its base for control. She began kissing and licking the tip of the giant purple head. She ran her tongue down and back up the entire length of his cock. She wasted no more time as she took him back into her mouth slowly, sealing her full, lipstick-dressed lips around the shaft. She started out slowly, bobbing her head up and down his cock. Ben responded with gruff, manly moans as he closed his eyes and placed his head back against the wall. As Maddie sped up, it was apparent he was going to cum quickly. His body tightened up as he unloaded a huge load of semen into Lindsay's mouth for what seemed like an eternity.

"Mmmmm," she groaned as wave after wave of his juice squirted into her mouth. She took the first load and swallowed before pulling his cock out of her mouth and letting the remaining spurts land on her face and tits. After Ben finished his load, he sat on the edge of the bed. Maddie took her index finger and swiped some cum that had landed on her tits. She looked at Ben as she put the finger in her mouth, sexily licking it clean. Then she turned to Will and smiled somewhat cruelly, licking her lips. Will couldn't believe it he had now seen two guys come on his girlfriends face in one vacation!

"I don't know what's going on with you two," Ben said scrambling for his clothes, "but, he finished as he fastened his pants, "I'm out of here"!"

Will still seemed stunned and made no effort to intervene as Ben rushed out of the bedroom. But as the door clicked shut, he seemed to come awake. He turned to face Maddie and spoke for the first time, his voice was angry but his eyes blazed with lust. "So that's why you dressed like such a slut tonight? he demanded "So you pick up another guy to fuck! And back at our hotel room!"

Angrily he moved towards Maddie who backed away a little almost feeling scared. Will pushed her roughly onto the bed and fumbled drunkenly with his clothes.

"So you want to get fucked?" He demanded moving Maddie onto all fours and positioning himself behind her. His cock was rock hard as he lined it up with Maddie's juicy pussy.

Very slowly Will slid the swollen head of his cock along the wet lips of her slit, savouring every moment. Will watched as his cock disappeared into her. Maddie exhaled sharply as it hit bottom.

At first Will didn't move and she started trying to roll her hips but Will had her pinned. . Will grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her. A feeling of power swept over him. Will pressed her down on the bed so she couldn't move and slowly slid almost all of his cock out of her. When the head of his cock was just inside the lips of her soaking wet cunt Will paused for a second then slammed every inch back into her as hard as Will could. She moaned loudly .

Again Will slid out of her slowly then slammed back in. A little at a time Maddie was rolling her hips to meet his thrusts. "Do you like getting fucked this way," Will asked. "is this the way these other guys have been fucking you well if that's what you want then I'm going to fuck you like a whore and I bet you'll love every minute of it." Will pulled back again and then Maddie groaned as Will slammed in his cock in one shove.

Maddie kept coming and coming as Will pounded her sodden cunt, she couldn't stop.

CLAP! A loud slapping noise echoed round the room as his hand landed on Maddie's ass cheek

"Now," Will grunted. "You've been a very naughty little slut haven't you?" Will spanked her again.

"Yes" Maddie gasped

SLAP his hand struck again. "Sneaking around with those other guys all vacation. Well that stops now! we're going home tomorrow and I won't have you cheating on me again"

"Yes...Yes Will" Maddie cried

As the fucking continued it was interspersed by a slap of his hand to one butt cheek or the other. With each slap a loud CLAP! noise echoed around the room. This preceded the sting to whichever cheek was targeted, and provoked occasional uncontrollable squeals from Maddie. Each spank was accompanied by further reprimands.

SLAP!

"Pinch your nipples and tell me how you like my cock in you."

Maddie began to pinch and tease her tender nipples as she breathed hard, sobbing, moaning, and she began to whisper . "Y... yes Will I love to feel your cock in his pussy.. please fuck me deep... It feels so good..."

In reaction to her purrs, his cock grew even harder and his thrusts increased in power. Will was now pounding her to the deepest, exploring every inch of her pussy with his massive cock. His hands seized her ass cheeks and Will squeezed them, his nails digging into the soft flesh as Will began to ride faster and faster

"Oh Will, that's great! Oh Faster! Yeah! Oh, my God! Fuck! I'm gonna, Will, I'm... I am! I am cumming, Will! I'm cumming! I'm cumming."

Maddie came again noisily on his cock and Will finally pulled out, moved around the side of the bed and, holding her firmly by her hair as Will deposited his load down her unresisting mouth and all over her face.

As Maddie and Will lay together recovering, Maddie realised that was the best sex she'd ever had with Will, maybe even better than with those other guys. Maybe she should stick with Will, she thought and not cheat on him again, she thought. Or then again ...

12