Maddie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie moaned and panted, arching her breasts upward against Padraic's mouth. She began to claw at his back, squeezing the muscles in a vain attempt to pull him upward into her. Had her nails been long she would have scored his flesh, but she had bitten them down over the years in her distress and could only grab ineffectively at his skin.

Instinctively, she slid her hand down below, between Padraic's legs, and rubbed his cock. The hardness of his shaft glided along her palm, the skin covering the muscle and veins smooth and velvety to the touch. Maddie rubbed lightly up and down with her open hand, reaching lower with each stroke to gently fondle the sac until Padraic groaned.

Maddie's rubbing on Padraic's erection worked, for he lifted his mouth from her breast and moved his body upward on hers until the tip of his shaft pressed into her slick opening. He slid in, first the tip, then the length of his cock, causing Maddie to gasp with pleasure as he penetrated her, stretching the swollen pink flesh with the delicious friction. Maddie's nectar still covered Padraic's fingers, and as he began to move inside her, he gently smoothed the cream he had gathered from her sex over her lips with his fingertips. Then he lowered his face to hers and licked the musk from her lips.

Maddie closed her eyes as she sank into bliss. Her arms were around Padraic, and the scent of her musk mingled with the masculine aromas of Padraic's beard and skin filled her nostrils as his tongue filled her mouth and his cock filled her sheath. Every part of her tingled with warm, melting pleasure. "Padraic! Padraic!" she cried softly as he thrust in long slow strokes, positioning himself so that he ground against her sweet spot, increasing her pleasure. At the same time, he feathered soft kisses on the side of her neck, making Maddie feel so loved and adored that her heart filled and surged in her chest. The happiness she felt overwhelmed her and she began to cry from the rush of emotions.

Her tears startled Padraic and he stopped moving. He looked down into her face, tenderly smoothing back her hair. "Should I stop, Maddie?" he asked quietly.

The tone in his voice made Maddie realize Padraic was alarmed. Her eyes flew open and she grasped his shoulders. "No, Padraic! I don't want you to stop! That's not why I'm crying."

"What is it then, love? I didn't think I was hurting you."

Maddie embraced Padraic and nuzzled his beard. She loved the feel of its silkiness against her skin. "I'm crying because you make me feel so loved," she answered. "I'm very grateful."

Padraic kissed her tenderly. "I'm the one who should be grateful," he said. He started moving inside Maddie again, thrusting slowly and sensuously, and neither of them spoke again. But Padraic kissed away her tears, and Maddie drifted once again into bliss.

For what seemed a long time, Padraic thrust into her in slow, hot strokes, all the while suckling her lips, then neck, then breasts, and back to her lips until Maddie felt the surge of cream inside that always flowed shortly before the blissful explosion. Instinctively, she thrust her pelvis up and down against Padraic's shaft in rhythm with his movements, rubbing against her sweet spot and against the flesh that hugged his cock, bringing her closer and closer to the blissful release.

Each time Padraic took one of her nipples in his mouth, the suckling of the tender skin made Maddie tingle even more intensely between her legs until the tension mounted to its highest possible point. The delicious spasms erupted, radiating through the soft pink flesh between her thighs, causing her to moan with each surge, her head thrown back, her body falling open and pleasantly weak like a windblown flower.

Padraic continued thrusting, driven on by the abandon of Maddie's climax. He moaned when Maddie stroked his hips and buttocks as he moved inside her. She spread her legs as wide as she could, resting the souls of her feet on Padraic's backside. Padraic moaned again and raised himself on his hands, grinding his pelvis against her in ever-quickening circles. Maddie reached up and felt his chest, her small, delicate fingers raking through the thick, soft dark and silver hair that covered the muscles. She could tell he was getting closer to release and tightened her vaginal muscles around his shaft and raised herself on her elbows so she could kiss him, her head back, her mouth soft and open, inviting a deep, searing kiss. Only moments passed when Padraic moaned with the beginning of his orgasm. In one movement, he pulled out of Maddie, stroking himself as his warm, milky seed pulsed out and spilled onto her stomach.

Maddie reached up and caressed Padraic's hair, kissing him deeply as the last of his seed came out. Padraic stayed above Maddie, leaning on his hands, breathing heavily. When his pulse had calmed, he rose from the bed and retrieved a clean handkerchief from a chest of drawers against one wall. Outside the night was quiet and dead black, devoid of moonlight from the clouds that still packed the sky.

Padraic returned to the bed and gently wiped off Maddie's stomach. When he'd finished he put the handkerchief on the nightstand and climbed back into the bed, gathering Maddie in his arms. She rested her head against his chest, pressing kisses into the silky hair and hard muscle. Her body felt languid and saturated with love. She closed her eyes as Padraic caressed her hair. "Thank you, Padraic," she whispered.

Padraic kissed the top of her head. "What are you thanking me for, love?"

Maddie raised her head and looked into his eyes. "For loving me," she whispered.

Padraic sighed and touched her cheek. "You never have to thank me for that, lass. Were it up to me, you'd never spend a moment of your life feeling unloved."

Tears rushed to Maddie's eyes and she rained soft kisses over Padraic's beard and lips. Padraic responded by kissing her tenderly and holding her close. Maddie closed her eyes and rested in Padraic's arms. For the first time since she could remember, she felt contented and peaceful as she drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER FOUR

Padraic woke just before dawn. Maddie was still snuggled against him, and the feel of her warm body molded to his filled his heart. Not since the earliest days of his marriage to Katherine had he awakened to this sweetness. Though he needed to relieve as he did every morning first thing, he was loath to leave Maddie, even for a few moments. He lay as long as possible, listening to her quiet breathing, punctuated every so often with a deep sigh. Then, as gently as he could, Padraic disengaged his limbs from Maddie's and emerged from under the warm covers into the chilly room.

Just before rising from the bed, Padraic looked down at the sleeping woman whose arms still reached out as if he were in them. The sight sent a warm rush through his body, and he began to harden with the desire to have her bare skin against his again. He loved the way the softness of her breaths stirred his innately male desires to protect and possess. Reluctantly, he stood up and padded softly across the wooden floorboards and out to the hall.

At the toilet Padraic stood, waiting for his erection to soften again so the stream could come. He wanted very much to be done with it and get back to the warmth of the bed and of Maddie's body. Suddenly, he had the feeling he was being watched and looked up. Maddie was standing in the doorway, gazing at him with wide blue eyes still glazed with sleep. She had put on Katherine's nightgown against the chill and did not seem to feel anything wrong or shameful about watching Padraic relieve himself.

"I'm sorry," she said sleepily when she saw his surprised expression. "I didn't know where you were. Should I go?"

Padraic smiled, shaking off his startlement. "No, love," he answered. "You can come in." He watched Maddie come toward him and stand quietly at the sink, her eyes trained on his penis in his hand. He felt her gaze on him all the while, musing at how she seemed to enjoy watching him piss, even to the last moment when he tapped the final droplets off the tip. Caroline had had that same earthiness about her, combined with an irrepressible curiosity about the world of men, their ways and thoughts and bodies, a curiosity he'd been happy to satisfy. Katherine had not been like that. Though physically beautiful, she had been all business and order. Her steadiness had drawn him to her in his craving to escape the chaos his life had been at the time. But everything had a price and the price of Katherine's stability had been a lack of playful spontaneity and of appreciation of his nature. She'd criticized him for it, in fact, and nothing could change her way of seeing him. He'd often wished he could more like her, or that Katherine could just cultivate a bit of the passion or earthiness that the Welby women possessed, but she hadn't.

Before long life together had become a dead thing, especially when he returned from Egypt and found she had been letting their son Eric sleep each night in the bed with her. Of course, she had reluctantly put Eric back in his own bed to make room for her husband, but Eric was only a bairn and hadn't understood. There had been such a wailing and gnashing of teeth from the wee lad that he never forgave his father for coming home. And Padraic had never forgiven Katherine for permanently damaging his relationship with his son and for treating her husband as if Padraic were the enemy invading the peaceful domicile of his wife and bairn. The domestic hostility had made Caroline Welby's sweet adoration of him utterly irresistible. And now, Caroline's daughter had the same effect on him.

Padraic washed his hands at the sink and rinsed the morning sourness from his mouth. When he'd finished and dried his hands, he turned to Maddie and gathered her into his arms. "Good morning, love," he said softly, kissing the top of her head. "Did you sleep well?"

Maddie looked up at him, smiling through her sleepiness. "Aye," she said as she returned his embrace. "I'm so glad to be here with you."

Padraic bent his head down and kissed her. Maddie's mouth was dry from sleep as he slid his tongue inside it, but he didn't care. To him she was succulent, sweeter than the ripest pomegranate he'd ever tasted in his days in Egypt. He began to harden again and felt Maddie's body come alive under his hands. "Come back to bed," he whispered, slipping his hand over her breast.

Maddie let out a small gasp of pleasure as Padraic's hand closed over the soft orb of flesh. "All right," she whispered as her breathing grew heavier. "I just have to go first."

Padraic kissed her again, only reluctantly letting go. "Please hurry." He left her and went back to the bedroom and climbed under the covers, aching to have Maddie in his arms again.

After several moments he heard the toilet flush and the sink run. In a few moments, Maddie came into the room, pulling off the nightgown again before getting into bed. Padraic pulled her against him, holding her back to his front like a pair of nesting spoons. He pulled her hair aside and began feathering kisses along the back of her neck to her shoulder while he cupped one of her breasts in his hand, gently squeezing and rubbing the nipple to erectness. Maddie moaned and rubbed her backside against Padraic's groin, moving up and down him along her slit, his erection slipping between her buttocks. Padraic reached down and separated the lips of her sex. The flesh down there had only begun to swell and was still dry, but Padraic took her, guiding the tip of his penis in with his hand. As gently as he could, he worked his way into her, encouraged by her moans as his cock pushed and stretched the moistening pinkness. With a few more small thrusts, Maddie's nectar began to flow and Padraic slid in his entire length, gasping as he buried himself in Maddie's womb all the way to the base.

Maddie's lithe body filled his arms as he filled her womb and he turned her over slightly so that her leg was draped over his hips, allowing him to rub her clit with one hand as he thrust into her. Maddie moaned and little mewing noises escaped her throat from the pleasure he gave her. Her musk flowed freely now, seeping out from where their bodies were joined, and Padraic gathered some onto his fingertips, gently spreading it over the sensitive pearl. The scent of her sexual fluid rose to his nostrils, released from the heat of their bodies and he breathed it in, losing himself in the way she filled all his senses.

Padraic kept up his loving massage of Maddie's cleft while she moved her hips in rhythm with his thrusting, wanting to make her cry out with her orgasm when it came. He could feel it building inside her by the way she moved and the sounds she made. When the release came, Maddie stiffened, her breasts arching upward with the intensity, cries of delight pouring from deep within her. Padraic did not stop rubbing until every last spasm had passed through underneath his fingertips, milking from her body every ounce of pleasure it could give her. Finally, Maddie went limp against him. He pulled out and moved her so she was on her back beneath him. He gave her one deep hot kiss, then lowered his face between her thighs. Gently, he spread the lips apart and suckled on the delicate rose of flesh until Maddie's body released another orgasm.

In light strokes, he licked the pinkness until Maddie was completely limp and weak beneath him, her breath heaving from pleasure. Then he raised himself over her. She was gazing up at him, wide-eyed and reached up to embrace him as he lay on top of her, her legs wide apart, inviting him to have his pleasure. Droplets of her musk clung to his beard and moustache and he brought his lips to hers, bidding her to taste herself on him, delighting in how willingly she suckled her own moisture from the soft hair. He slid into her amidst their deep kisses, thrusting hard and deep, his body craving release. It took no longer than a few moments and the spasms came. He pulled out of Maddie and finished himself with his hand, rubbing his sex until all the seed had spilled out. Then he reached for the handkerchief and wiped her stomach, lying alongside her when he'd finished, holding her in his arms.

Padraic kissed the top of Maddie's head gently as she wound her delicate fingers into his thick beard. That was another part of him that seemed to fascinate her. She stroked it, nuzzled it, and pressed her face to it, breathing in the scent of the soft hair, then lay still, seeming content to press her face into his chest.

Padraic turned his head and looked out the window where the light of day was gathering. The sky was still gray and packed with clouds. Breakfast was probably almost ready up at the house, and Padraic knew that Michael wanted him to accompany him and Melody's father on a hunt for the last day of her parents' visit.

"Padraic, do we have to go up there for breakfast?" Maddie asked suddenly, as if she'd read his thoughts. She snuggled closer against him, stirring the warmth trapped between their bodies. "I want to stay here, just like this. There's no point to anything else."

Padraic sighed. "I feel the same way, love," he answered softly. He, too, rebelled at the thought of rising from their cozy nest to go out hunting in the cold. What a choice: shoot animals or make love to this beautiful young woman. It seemed ludicrous. Yet so many would choose the former, if the state of the world were any indication. Maddie was right. What was the point to anything except sweetness and love? He'd always felt the same way deep down. He and Maddie were kindred spirits. In all the world, in the most unlikely, roundabout way, they'd found each other. No conventional manner of thinking would have paired him and Maddie together, but life had. Their hearts had. He caressed her hair while he shored up his resolve to rise from the bed, get dressed, and do his duty like the workhorse he was...

* * * *

The knocking at the front door woke Padraic. At first, he thought he was still dreaming. He hadn't meant to fall asleep again, but he had.

The knocking persisted, cutting through the drowse that had overcome him in the wake of his and Maddie's lovemaking. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes as Maddie stirred beside him, also roused from sleep by the sound at the door to the cottage.

"Shite," Padraic mumbled. He knew exactly who it was. He threw back the covers and jumped from the bed, looking at Maddie as he stepped quickly into his trousers. She was sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"It's Michael, isn't it?" she said. Her tone was clearly bitter and angry. "What does he want?"

Padraic did up the button of his trousers. "I'll go talk to him," he told her. "I'm supposed to take Melody's father hunting."

"Let him take him himself!"

"Hush now," Padraic told her as he limped quickly from the room and down the stairs to the front door. As he had known, Michael was standing there, dressed in his hunting coat, cap, gaiters and Wellingtons.

Michael Welby was a good head taller than Padraic, with an athlete's build and the same golden hair and blue eyes as Maddie. The lad was equal to his sister in physical beauty, and sibling or not, Padraic knew that Maddie would have fallen in love with him. Most of the lasses in New Abbey were smitten with the dashing young laird, and Padraic had always suspected that Michael had, in fact, ventured into other pastures than his own. This morning, Michael's handsome face was a mask of distress. "Padraic, have you seen Maddie?" he asked. "When she wasn't at breakfast, Fanny went to her room..."

Padraic ushered Michael in, quickly closing the door against the cold, gray morning. "She's here, Michael," Padraic assured him. He reached out and put a hand on the younger man's arm. "Listen, lad," he said, "She found you last night with Melody..."

"That's why the door was open!" Michael interjected. His hand went to his cap and he swiped it off in obvious frustration.

"Aye," Padraic answered, trying to lower his voice. "She came running here in the middle of the storm last night, barefoot, with practically nothing on, she was so upset. She could have taken ill and died. Listen, Michael, I told you to be careful, to give her time!"

Michael paced a few steps in front of Padraic, then stopped, putting his hands out in a pleading gesture. "She has had time!" he argued. "Six months!"

"What do you want, Michael?" Maddie's voice came from the direction of the stairs before Padraic could reply. She had just descended the steps and stood at the foot of them, watching Padraic and Michael. But now she came forward, barefoot, in her nightgown, her pretty face clouded with grief, and stood next to Padraic, her arm pressing against his.

Padraic knew that Maddie had done that to show Michael up, but he also knew it was because she was frightened. Padraic was the only person who'd ever protected her. She loved him and he knew it. He felt it when he'd made love to her.

Michael took the point, his face registering first startlement then understanding as his gaze flitted back and forth several times between Padraic and his sister. "I came here because I was worried about you," he said. "But I see you've done fine for yourself."

Padraic felt Maddie bristle at the accusation in Michael's voice. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked tightly.

The muscles in Michael's jaw tightened visibly. "You know what I mean." His voice held quiet menace.

Maddie gasped and tears came to her eyes. "You cruel man!" she cried. "You hypocrite! You don't care about me! I could have gone to the dogs for all you cared! Thank God for Padraic!"

Michael glared at her. "Aye," he said. "Good old Padraic! Always there for the Welby women, isn't he!"