Made into a Cheap Whore

Story Info
I had to fuck low class guys because I made a deal.
1.5k words
3.63
98.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riyanca
riyanca
6 Followers

I met this guy online named Asher, he appeared to be very classy and soon after chatting for 2 months we decided to meet to try out some of his fantasies. I had the impression it would be adventurous because he seemed very into public sex and that was something I wanted as well.

The day of the meeting arrived and I was given specific instruction how to dress and do my makeup. I was instructed by Ash to wear a bright red tube dress which is tight and super short. To be specific Ash told me if I bend he wants to see my ass and the dress must make my huge breast look like it is going to pop out of the dress. I kind of liked the way he thought and his fantasies so I found a dress to his exact specifics and wore it with a 7 inch red heels.

My makeup was done heavy with heavy makeup base as my lip stick colour was the same shade of red as my dress and my eye has gold glittery eye shadow with heavy black eyeliner to create a dramatic effect with a tint of pink blush on my cheeks. My face looked beautiful with the makeup to further enhance my appearances. I was instructed to not wear any bra and I was to wear a black see through g-string panties to go with the outfit. I let my waves of long hair loose over my shoulder. Finally I looked in the mirror and I looked like a whore and knowing this would delight Ash I left to meet him at the club.

Throughout the whole journey my eyes were staring at me mostly guys as they took in my appearance. I was proud of my perfect body with large breast and a huge ass and a slim body I had a great figure most girls crave for. After some time I reached the destination and headed underground. I noticed this club was actually a strip club. Once I got in I went straight for the bar as I was told by Ash to do when we had chatted yesterday and I was to order a beer, all around there were girls dancing half naked as I waited my mystery man Ash to arrive.

Finally, a handsome man in a black shirt and blue jeans approached me and planted a kiss right on my lips and introduced himself as Ash. I was on my second glass of beer when Ash leaned in and whispered to my ear do you want to dance and I just smiled at him in response, he guided me to the dance floor as we started dirty dancing . Ash was touching me all over and I was enjoying the sensation responding to his every touch. He leaned in to me and told me he wanted me to go on stage and strip dance for him. I looked at him shocked but he gave me a hopeful smile that made me feel more confident. He pulled me towards the announcer and told them my name as they announced my name Ash planted an kiss on my lips and lifted me on stage I kept my eyes on Ash as I danced on stage removing my clothes dancing naked and vulgarly on stage as the people cheered me on. I came down the stage naked and was greeted by Ash he gave me my dress back but he told me he could not find my g-string, I slipped my dress back on and we both left the club. Ash complimented me on the awesome performance I gave and he told me I was a natural stripper.

Ash took me to a construction site there were a few workers there sleeping. He started touching me all over kissing me madly and I let him he pulled my tube dress down and strew it on the sand. He pushed me on a pile of sand and my hands raked through his hair his lips trailing away from my lips heading for my neck and then lower to my breast. He sucked my nipples I let out a soft moan which earned a lopsided smile from him and I smiled back. Soon I was asked to kneel after he stopped the sucking and placed his dick near my lips as he took out his mobile phone and asked me to pose with his dick in my hand as he snapped.

He keeps taking pictures as I took his dick and kissed the head and slowly inserted it in my mouth licking it like ice cream in a circular motion. Slowly I started inserting his dick in my mouth but only half went in my mouth slowly I took my left hand and used it to massage and tickle his balls as my mouth still worked on his shaft. He grabbed me by the hair and forced his whole dick in my mouth making me gag and throat fucking me. Then he removed his dick from my mouth made me lay flat on the ground and entered my pussy but this time not slowly he just pushed it in and I yelped in pain. He fucked me hard and then he changed my position to him on the floor and told me to ride his dick and I did as I was told, in every position he was taking pictured of me being fucked by his dick.

Next position he used was doggy style as rammed his dick in my pussy fucking me madly as I screamed and my whole body vibrated then he cummed in my pussy. I turned around and saw the 3 migrant workers sleeping were actually awake watching us this whole time I presume they had woken up by my screams when Ash rammed his dick in my pussy. Ash positioned himself in my ass and I had no more room to think I knew he was going to fuck me in the ass and those guys actually came closer to watch Ash ramming my ass and I was screaming like a whore when ash was pumping my ass and finally Ash cummed in my ass and sat to relax himself as the 3 guys watched me hungrily.

Ash looked at me you think you are such a high class bitch Riya these guys will be fucking you today. You are a cheap whore who will be fucked by low class guys and the guys did not even wait for Ash to finish his sentence but started to approach me and I was backing away reluctant at first but then Ash told me I am to let them fuck me as I am his slave and I will do as he wants for the night and I reluctantly had to agree because part of the agreement I had with him that I would be his slave for the night and do as his wishes but what I did not expect that Ash would make me be this cheap whore but I had made an agreement and I had to abide by it and I stopped moving back.

The guys came near me and touched me, I felt very cheap and slutty but I let them continue to touch me all over but they did not waste much time as they stripped their clothes off and I noticed Ash recording the whole scene in his phone and the guys made me go in doggy style position and fucked me in my pussy and mouth at same time.

The guy fucking my pussy was holding and squeezing my tits at the same time he rammed me. The other guy fucking my throat used my hair as is grip causing me pain. They all took turns in that position and cummed in my holes. The for the next position a guy lay on the ground I was place on top of his straddling him and his dick entered my ass with his hands on my waist I presume to lift me up and down to fuck me and I was joined with another dick in my pussy by a guy who sat on the guy on the floor but this guy was facing me his hands on my breast. The 3rd guy moved my head to 1 side so he could use my mouth using my hair as grip and they fucked me at the same time while the guy fucking my pussy was also playing with my nipples. I cummed many times and they all withdrew from my holes after a long time and cummed on my face and body.

Ash was very happy at the end and thanked the guys and lifted me up and slipped my dress on me not wiping off the cum. He brought me home but before he let me go he fucked me 1 last time in the car and dropped me off. I felt very cheap but deep inside me there was a burning desire I guessed I enjoyed being treated like a cheap whore.

riyanca
riyanca
6 Followers