Madeleine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her actions did not go unobserved by von Steuben. "That's it. Finger fuck yourself."

Von Steuben was fucking her face with a vengeance, and his rampant cock bumped the back of her throat. She gagged momentarily but sucked ferociously at the invading presence in an attempt to take all of it into her mouth. She couldn't do it, but she was trying desperately. The rigid cock began to throb, and she knew that he was about to come. Although she was dreading the impending flood, she hoped that it would happen soon. If she satisfied him orally, maybe he wouldn't rape her. She knew too that she was also about to reach a climax amd resisted, but she couldn't take her hand away from herself. She craved release. It had been so long since Paul had taken her to the summit of an orgasm!

Then she was there. Her climax washed over her like a raging flood, carrying her along with the crest. As it hit her, she moaned around von Steuben's cock, "MMMmmmmmmmmmmhhhh!" She was shocked at the fury of her release, but her attention was quickly drawn back to the hard, pulsating cock in her mouth. She tried to back away, but von Steuben held her head tightly against him. Suddenly, with a savage roar, he blasted his cum deep into her sucking mouth. As spurt after spurt of his salty semen splashed against the back of her throat, she was forced to swallow to avoid choking. It overflowed onto her lips and chin.

"That's it, swallow my seed, Madame. See what you've been missing." Finally, he released her head, and withdrew his cock. Madeleine turned crimson with embarrassment and shame, but she also licked von Steuben's semen from her lips and wiped the residue from her chin with her hand. She quickly stood and reached for her glass of wine and drained its contents. Von Steuben laughed loudly. "Red wine goes well with cum, don't you think?" Madeleine was mortified and hoped her ordeal was over. It was not.

Von Steuben said softly but firmly, "Come here, Madeleine." As she neared and stood trembling in front of him, he whispered, "Take off your robe, and lift your chemise." After the robe puddled at her feet, Madeleine lifted the hem of the chemise above her knees. "Higher," he said, and she lifted the hem to the top of her thighs. "Higher! Show me your pussy." She recoiled at his words but lifted the chemise again until the bottom of the garment was above her rounded hips. "That's better. Now spread those lovely legs!" She moved her left foot a step to the side, exposing herself further to his view and his touch. She quivered in both fear and anticipation.

Von Steuben gaped at Madeleine's full bush, and reached for her with his right hand. He allowed his fingers to play along her sopping lips and crowed, "You came when you were sucking me, didn't you?" She nodded meekly and began to squirm under his probing fingers. He inserted two of them into her and began to rub her clit with his thumb. Madeleine became aroused again at his touch and began pushing her steamy sex against his hand. Von Steuben reached up with his other hand and began to softly twist the nipple of her right breast. She ground herself against the fingers that were now pushing in and out of her and began to make mewling sounds.

Von Steuben was now playing with each of Madeleine's erect nipples with the fingers of his left hand, twisting and pinching each of them in turn. She was now ablaze with lust and didn't care who satisfied her need, as long as it was satisfied. He reached further upward and pushed his index finger into her mouth. She sucked at it voraciously, and moaned around his probing digit, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She was now frantically humping against his right hand and the fingers that were probing her. Just as she was about to climax again, von Steuben withdrew his fingers to Madeleine's intense and vocal disappointment. "Nooooooo," she cried. "Don't stop now!"

In complete control now, von Steuben arose, cleared the table with one sweep of his arm, and pushed Madeleine onto the table on her back. The colonel sat down again, reached under the cheeks of Madeleine's luscious ass and pulled her to him. Her legs dangled off the table on either side of him as he looked into the core of her wet sex. Her engorged clit was protruding outward from her moist lips, and he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come. Saying, "Now I'm going to do something else that you've probably never enjoyed before," von Steuben plunged his face into Madeleine's steaming crotch. Her legs were spread like a butterfly's wings, and Madeleine rolled her head and upper body from side to side as he feasted upon her.

"Oh my God," she wailed as von Steuben licked and sucked. She humped herself at him repeatedly as his mouth and tongue tormented her.

"Do you like this?" he chortled.

"Oh yes, " she responded. "Oh, yes!

"Do you know what I'm doing to you? I'm eating your pussy. If you want more you must tell me," von Steuben said, pausing from his efforts.

Madeleine whined, "Oh yes, please! Don't stop! More! More!"

"That's not sufficient. Tell me exactly what you want," he ordered.

"Lick me! Suck me! Eat my pussy, please," she implored.

He gave her what she wanted, and she came to another roaring climax, and then another and yet another. Finally, when she thought she could stand no more, she found she could.

He brought her to full arousal again with his mouth and fingers. He teased her clit, and, probing deeper, two of his fingers located another sensitive spot within her. They rubbed her into a frenzy. Then he flipped her over onto her stomach and began to rub the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy, dipping its head further and further into her with each upward stroke.

Madeleine felt herself flush with shame as she thought, "He's taking me like a bitch in heat." That feeling of shame was immediately washed away by the overpowering feeling of lust sweeping through her entire body. She raised her ass from the table and pushed back against the teasing hardness at the entrance to her sex. Von Steuben began to lean into her. She felt his massive organ pushing into her and tensed when twinges of pain registered in her fevered brain.

"Don't worry, Madeleine," he said, "Your pussy will learn to love it." He was right. As his cock sawed deeper and deeper into her, her tight pussy expanded, and waves of pleasure began to wash over her again. The insistent member plowed and plumbed her innermost depths, exploring places where Paul's prick had never reached.

Again, Madeleine felt a surge of guilt, but she so loved the feeling in her loins. "Yes,"she thought, "My Pussy! That's the word for it. Push it into my hot pussy. I love it!"

As if he were reading her mind, von Steuben said, "I'm fucking you now. Feel that hard cock inside your little pussy. Take that hard cock. I'm fucking you, and you're fucking me back!" And she was. They were both rocking back and forth in the eternal rhythm of lust. He was holding her by her hips as he fucked her slowly and thoroughly. The room was filled with the slurping sounds of his cock pounding her pussy and his body slapping against her ass. The walls also resounded with the sounds of Madeleine's squeals and her rhythmic grunts.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"Now who's the pig, my sweet? Tell me, Madame Madeleine, are you my piggy? Do you want me to fuck you little piggy?"

"Yes, damn you to hell!" I'm your piggy! Fuck your little piggy," she panted. "Fuck Me! Fuuuuuuuuuck Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Von Steuben placed his left hand firmly in the small of Madeleine's back. With his right thumb he began to massage Madeleine's dark pink anus. She squirmed in shock and lust at the new sensation. He then wet his index finger in her juices and slowly inserted it into her. At first it hurt Madeleine, but the pain quickly passed as his finger brought her new and exciting pleasure. He could feel his own cock with his finger through the thin membrane separating the two as he relentlessly pumped both members in and out of Madeleine's thrashing body.

He now increased his stroking to ramming speed. They rose to their respective peaks and came together like freight trains colliding on a single track. Von Steuben's seed repeatedly jetted into Madeleine's clutching pussy. She climaxed again and again. Afterward, amid the wreckage of their heaving bodies, Madeleine murmured incoherently, and von Steuben cooed in her ear, "That was wonderful, and it was only the beginning." Although her body was now satiated, Madeleine's mind and soul cringed at his words.

After von Steuben dressed and left, Madeleine was overwhelmed with guilt, shame and disgust. She ran into the bathroom and vomited repeatedly. When all the contents of her stomach had been expelled, she curled into a fetus on the floor and continued to heave uncontrollably. Then, after an eternity, she dragged herself to the toilet and evacuated the remaining fluids from her lower body. She then sat on the bidet for another eternity trying to wash von Steuben's semen from her loins. That was followed by a douche and a thorough rinsing of her mouth. She wanted every trace of him washed from her body, but she couldn't wash away the shame and the guilt permeating her entire being. His last words kept running through her mind, "It's only the beginning." She wept unabashedly. She looked at her disheveled image in her mirror and spat, "Whore!"

Madeleine went into the kitchen. She looked at the knives on the counter and contemplated suicide. Yet she knew that she couldn't commit that mortal sin even if only for Paul's sake. She reasoned dejectedly that she would have to serve von Steuben as his mistress in order to insure Paul's safety. She took the open bottle of wine to bed with her. She drank, and tossed and turned, and drank some more until the bottle was empty. She slipped into a fitful sleep just before dawn.

Later on that morning, she awakened, dressed, went to the parish church and confessed everything to Father Pierre. Almost everything, that is. She told him about the extorted sex, but she neglected to tell him how much her body relished the sucking and the fucking. He gave her tight-lipped absolution and queried, "Would you like to fight back?" Unknown to her, Father Pierre was a member of the Resistance. Up until that moment, Madeleine had avoided the Resistance like the plague. She hadn't wanted to cause trouble, and it was extremely dangerous. Father Pierre recruited her in the confessional.

From that day on Madeleine lived a complex and dangerous life. She farmed during the day, and served Von Steuben in the evening. She also gleaned every bit of information from him that she could and passed it on to the Resistance through Father Pierre. Von Steuben liked to talk to Madeleine before, during, and after sex. After a heated sexual session in her bed, he would occasionally divulge some information useful to the Resistance. He even invited her to the chateau for trysts when he was pressed for time. He would fuck her there in another of her marital beds which he now used as his own, just as he used her. During those visits, Madeleine mentally photographed the layout of the entire intelligence unit and picked up every bit of information available to her. Everything she learned the Resistance soon knew, and von Steuben never suspected her of espionage.

Madeleine was terribly conflicted. She wrote to Paul every day and dutifully delivered the letters to von Steuben for transmittal. Almost as frequently, she delivered her body to von Steuben. At times she almost convinced herself that she was sexually serving him only because of Paul and the Resistance. Yet deep inside, she knew that she was lying to herself. She wallowed in the sensuality of her sexual encounters with von Steuben. He fucked her furiously in every position imaginable. He fucked her mouth, her ass and her tits. He licked, sucked and ate her pussy to uncounted orgasms. He taught her how to give the most exquisite blow jobs. He repeatedly teased and tongue fucked her anally until she screamed ecstatically, and he instructed her how to reciprocate. She learned to give as good as she got, and she became totally uninhibited with him. After each wanton surrender, however, the shame and guilt returned with a vengeance and weighed heavily upon her conscience--until the next encounter when her body would sing again.

The people of the town soon learned of her relationship with the German. Most of her former friends and acquaintances soon ostracized her. She had to bite her lip and bear the sting of their hatred. Her position with the Resistance was known only to Father Pierre and the other members of her cell. For their own protection and that of the larger organization, the members of the individual cells did not know the identities of the members of other cells. With disquieting regularity, the Gestapo would pounce upon a member of one of the cells, interrogate and torture the captive until he or she confessed the names of the others, and eventually roll up the entire cell. Too many members of the Resistance in Caen had disappeared into Gestapo dungeons, never to be seen again.

Now on this night in June, she knew that she, Paul, von Steuben, France, Germany, the allies, and the world were all coming to important crossroads of their entangled existence. The fat was about to enter the fire. Suddenly, at about 10:15 P.M., her ears and those of the others in Jean's study perked up. The radio sputtered, "Blessent mon coeur d'une languer monotone [Wound my heart with a monotonous languor]." The second part of the message! The invasion was coming within the next twenty-four critical hours. But where and when?

A cacophony of excited voices filled the room. Madeleine herself was surprised when she heard herself say, "Be quiet! We must listen for our orders." Everyone lowered his voice to a whisper, but the excitement and tension were palpable. All the others in the room had important tasks of sabotage to perform. Madeleine herself didn't have to wait for the coded phrase. Her task was to go to her chateau immediately under any pretext and monitor the intelligence activity therein.

Madeleine was concerned. She had not seen von Steuben since the first of June. How much did he know? She placed a call to him through the exchange. Hopefully, he was there. She was relieved when he picked up the telephone. "Hermann, I've been worried. I haven't heard from you in days."

He replied a little nervously, "I've been busy Madame Dubois. What can I do for you?"

Madeleine cooed in what she hoped was her sexiest voice, "You can fuck Madame until she can no longer stand. Can I come see you?"

"Not tonight, I'm busy," he snapped. "There's a lot going on here."

"Please," she said breathlessly. "I need you, and you have to relax sometime. You know that I know how to relax you."

She waited anxiously, hearing nothing but silence at the other end of the line. Then, "All right. Come on up, but I can't promise anything for tonight. You may have to entertain yourself for the rest of the evening."

"Well, that's all right. I'll crawl into your bed upstairs with a bottle of wine and play with myself until you can find the time to play with me." Madeleine breathed a sigh of relief which von Steuben misinterpreted as desire.

"Come on then Madame, I'll try to fit you in," he laughed. "I mean I'll try to fit it in you!"

Madeleine giggled into the receiver, "I'll be right there." "Something's up,"she thought silently as she terminated the connection and hurried to the door.

Outside, as she was walking to her bicycle she noticed Father Pierre rushing toward her. He spoke urgently, "Madeleine, wait. I must speak with you."

As they came together, he spoke softly. She stood stark still, unmoving for almost a full minute. Father Pierre then attempted to hug her, but she pushed him away. "I must go," she whispered. Madeleine turned on her heel, mounted her bicycle, and pedaled into the overcast night.

She arrived at the chateau about thirty minutes later. It was shortly before midnight when she approached the sentries at the front door. They immediately ushered her inside. She was expected. The soldiers all knew who she was. She was the colonel's beautiful fuck toy, and to a man they gazed lustfully at her. She ruefully reflected that they all had probably heard her screaming in ecstasy at one time or another while their commandant was fucking or sucking her to distraction.

When von Steuben approached to welcome her, she threw her arms around his neck, plastered her body to his, and kissed him passionately. He blushed beet red and gradually extricated himself from her clutches. "Madeleine," he chided, "This is a military post, and I'm on duty." Any doubts he might have had about her reasons for being there were overshadowed by his embarrassment and the laughter of his men.

He ushered her upstairs to her former bedroom where she immediately attacked him again. "Please stop," he managed to exhale as her tongue attacked his mouth and she unsuccessfully tried to pull him down onto the bed. "I really must go. There is a matter of critical importance to which I must attend. I'll have my steward bring you some wine and cheese. Wait for me here."

He turned quickly, and she watched him start to exit. Then he turned, visibly relaxed a bit, and returned to her side. He laughed, reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. He caressed her bare thighs for a minute and cupped her pussy. He probed and teased her with his fingers until she began to moan softly. He abruptly withdrew his hand and practically sprinted from the room. At the door he paused, laughed, and said, "Two can play that game. Keep it warm for me." Then he was gone.

Madeleine knew what the "critical matter" was. He knew about the message and the invasion. Yet, what could she do about it now? She looked at her watch. It was almost 12:30 A.M. on the sixth of June, 1944. Invasion Day!

Neither Madeleine nor von Steuben was aware that the invasion had already begun. Thousands upon thousands of American and British paratroopers began dropping in Normandy about midnight. For a variety of reasons, most of the American troopers of the 82nd and the 101st Airborne divisions missed their drop zones and were scattered to hell and gone. Some were attacking their assigned targets, but others were just roaming about and attacking Germans everywhere. The British 6th Airborne paratroopers and glider troops were raising their own special brand of hell around Caen and the canal bridges, and the Resistance was successfully sabotaging the lines of communication and other assigned targets. None of the commanding German generals remaining in France had any clear idea as to what was happening.

Hermann von Steuben knew what was happening. He tried to reach Seventh Army headquarters, but the ground lines were dead. He tried 15th Army headquarters, Rommel's headquarters at La-Roche Guyon, Field Marshal von Rundstedt's headquarters in Paris, and even the high command in Berlin. Nothing. He was so frustrated that he was practically foaming at the mouth, and he paced the ground floor of the chateau like a caged tiger. Even the radio was out. He was unaware that a Resistance fighter had cut the connection to the antenna array.

Finally he stomped upstairs to his bedroom. He shouted at the startled Madeleine, " Son of a bitch! The fucking allies are going to invade Normandy today, and I can't reach anyone to warn them. Shit!" He was very hot and began to strip off his tunic. He threw his belt, pistol and tunic on the bed. "SON-OF-A-FUCKING-BITCH!" he bellowed.

Madeleine knew what she had to do. "Calm down Hermann," she said softly. "You can't accomplish anything by ranting like a lunatic. Lay down for a moment or two. Let me wet a towel and put it on your forehead. I won't be a moment. Just relax and get your bearings."