Madeline Makes the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Miss Brenmyr. I've got to say, you finally seem to have put in the work necessary to graduate. I'll see you at the ceremony."

"Oh, Professor Cage. That's very generous of you but you were right about me not putting out my full potential. I'll bet I've only worked up to a D- by now," she responded.

She put her foot next to his head, then moved still dripping pussy to within six inches of his face. After rubbing her clit briefly, she slipped her middle finger deep into her pussy, enjoying the look of surprised pleasure that played across his face. Then she put it in her mouth, tasting a salty mixture of Professor Cage's semen, sweat, and her own pussy juices. "There are so many more things I could do. I should probably stop by tomorrow and do some more work."

With that, she skipped out the door, leaving Professor Cage with a huge grin on his face.

12