Madelyn's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers

"This does sound like it might be interesting."

"Your distant grandfather tried to deal with the man and was turned down. Grandma went to the man and begged if there wasn't some way they could strike a deal for the wagon. Feeling it might not be seen as cheating as much as offering to fuck the man, Grandmother made her approach."

"Sir, I know you have turned my husband away for lack of funds. Would you let us pay later for the wagon if I would suck your cock, if I may be so blunt."

"Woman, I don't know of what you husband would think of you making me this offer, but for a wagon like this you would have to suck me off every day of the journey and return it to me at journey's end."

"Deal, Sir! We can start when the journey begins."

"Kind woman, the deal will start today."

"The story related that indeed it did start just after dark. Grandmother did not expect the volume or the taste of his seed in her mouth and spat it upon the ground."

"If you want my wagon, dear lady, you will need to learn to swallow that."

The story went that within a few days she was consuming sperm down her throat without difficulty. And, by the time the journey started she was looking forward to it. Grandfather gave no indication he knew what was going on and gave space in the early evenings for his wife and the wagon owner to get together. A couple of weeks into the journey grandmother was slipping off before dawn for another chance to swallow another load from his balls.

"It was said her daughter was only about seven at the time. She was aware of her mother's rendezvous in the dark and placed herself to spy on them. The couple was anxious enough to get started a little before actual darkness and the girl was able to see her mother work her mouth up and down on the man's cock. She could see her swallow something and clean her lips with her tongue."

"Her daughter was learning of it by watching her mother, as I have done seeing you."

"Would you call it a family talent or a curse?"

"The young girl kept her distance and became interested in a young man from a subsequent group of settlers. They married and had six children, of which only one was a daughter. Who in turned passed our legacy on down to her daughters and so on. Eliza married well and the man advanced into the church priesthood. In doing so garnered many favors. He eventually had five wives, but it was put into his position by her willingness to suck the right cock."

"I guess it is a legacy. What happened to the first wife that acquired the use of the wagon?"

"The story gets a little fuzzy. Her husband never mentioned the arrangement on the wagon. The families settled near each other. With all there was to do the old man that owned the wagon was happy with a blowjob when he could get one. The second summer there was a good one financially. Grandpa suggested that they could get their own wagon and team of horses. Grandma said they could spend the money on something else and keep the deal intact on the use of the wagon. Supposedly Grandpa liked the idea."

"What do you suppose they spent the money on?"

"They did get a loan, bought some more land and built a nice house. Grandma probably got the loan with her mouth and covered the payments, too. Rumor had it that they did well from Grandma fucking a banker. So, I guess she was willing to do what she needed to get what she wanted for her family."

"Did she know Brigham Young?"

"I don't think so, but if she did she probably got some advantage from it."

"From what you tell me then all of our women got what they wanted by sucking some guy's cock?"

"Honey, that's how women have gotten what they wanted for thousands of years. Ours just didn't keep it to only our husbands. If you are going to help out your husband by sucking some guys cock you need to get something from it yourself."

"How about Dad? Does he know? How does he feel about you doing this?"

"The only thing it could hurt for your father might be his pride. I don't think it bothers him much. Hardly a night goes by I don't either suck him or have sex. Used to be in the mornings, too."

"Has he ever caught you with a man?"

"He's really good at looking the other way."

That's how I got my legacy. Handed down from mother to daughter for generations. Temple wives with strange cocks in their mouths. Not that I take my Temple marriage that seriously. Which I guess is not hard to see.

I must be like my Grandma, as my mother said I would be. I don't need a reason to suck a cock. I need an opportunity. Under the right circumstances I'll fuck a guy. Usually I'm happy to get a load to swallow and watch the guy feed his cock back into his pants. Sometimes or if we linger with each other I might like to get some strange cock. Giving a blowjob doesn't get me hot down there. I am one that gets as much from it as the would guy whose balls I drain.

Another thing is that I have no preference for Mormon men. All known I've probably had more that are not. I've even did a couple of blacks guys in the past. Well, one was in the past. The other not so long ago. That was at a concert. You've probably seen some girl blow a guy at a concert. This time it was me. It was odd to have a black guy right at my ass in the first place. I think he did it on purpose. Maybe I put out a vibe.

The guy kept brushing my ass with his hand. With my husband at my side it was starting to get me wet. I like to wear a skirt and T-shirt to outdoor concerts. It's a lot cooler than pants or jeans. I decided to back up a half step and was almost pressing my ass to his crotch. Wisely he took that as a signal.

When I said husband, this is my third one. We are pretty open with each other for Mormons. I caught him fucking his brother's sister-in-law in the back seat of a Dodge Ram at a party and he knew it. He just kept on fucking her. I watched for a while and walked away. I didn't do anything with anybody. After all. There were a bunch of uptight Mormons around. My husband just happened to be uptight inside the one in the Dodge.

So, this was going to be one of those deals. The black guy turned his and and felt my ass. Then moving his hand under my skirt. I moved my feet apart to open myself up for him. He got a finger around my panties and shoved a finger into my pussy. I just rocked with the band and then started to cum on the hand. He worked three fingers in me and I came twice standing there next to my old man.

My husband didn't know what was going on until I turned around and dropped to my knees. When the black guy saw what I was doing he had his pants open and his cock out for me. It was good size, wouldn't call it huge. I had him against my throat in no time and cumming down it in only a few minutes. We gathered a crowd. He was more embarrassed than me. My husband stood back a couple of feet and watched with interest.

We stood there until the concert ended. The black guy had melted into the crowd. My pussy was on fire. The three fingers really got to me. I was already wet fromo cumming in his hand. Right at this moment I was wishing I had fucked him. Right! Like I needed to see that in the Deseret News.

When we got to the car my husband wanted a blowjob. I wanted to fuck. I gave him the blowjob. I would have fucked anyone that would have walked up at that moment. At home later I was glad I didn't fuck the black guy. My memories of my first black encounter probably is what stopped me.

To fill that in while I am on the subject, during my first marriage, about half way through the first year, we went to a party where some people pretty important people were hosting youth from African countries. One young man captivated me. He had a strong, deep voice and spoke perfect English with his dark continent accent. He was telling me how he loved Utah and how his room was as big as his family's house in Africa. I found myself saying I would like to see it.

Making sure my husband was occupied with some Mormon theology, I followed the boy to his room the basement. I was just eighteen at the time and my new friend told me he was a bit younger than me. If you didn't know I had a husband upstairs you would have thought we were an interracial high school couple on a date.

Jacob laid out on the bed and looked at me. I was ready to get in the bed with him. I could see what looked like a snake of a cock extended down one leg. I wanted to see and suck it. Jacob gave me a look after checking me up and down.

"So, what do you think?

"I think you are a beautiful white woman."

"Do you think I should shut the door?"

"No, the stairs landing is over my closet. You can hear if someone comes down. Plus, you can get out through the closet and come out in the other side of the family room bathroom."

Utah houses are the best for using a basement. Most families double their space by finishing the basement into extra bedrooms, bathrooms, and activity areas. Because they work around drain pipes, furnaces, and supports for the upper floor some of the layouts can be pretty crazy. Apparently this one would let me work myself all the way to the other end of the area without being seen.

I don't think there was any doubt in either of our minds we would have a sexual adventure. My thought was to suck his huge black cock and fuck my husband when we got home. Jacob hadn't given a blowjob much thought and assumed I wanted to feel his African cock buried in my cunt. I joined him in the bed. His hand went immediately to my tits.

"You have very nice titties." Jacob said as he felt them up and had my nipples spiking against the palms of his hands.

"Thank you, Jacob." I was reaching for where his cock hung down his leg, "But I'm more interested in this."

Leaving the door open in a strange house added to the excitement. I tried to get his cock out of his pants while he tried to get my dress unbuttoned and my bra off. He won as he seemed pretty much at ease for a kid in getting my buttons undone and my bra unhooked and pushed aside. I was still trying to pull his cock up the leg of his pants when he slipped one hand under my dress and started to tug at my panties. Before I could get his cock to my mouth he had a finger in my pussy.

"Wow, you're pretty fast there, Jacob."

"I love married white women."

I moved around to get my panties off to give his hand full access. I wore bikini panties under my dress. A dress that was long enough to not reveal that I didn't subscribe to wearing the Mormon garment down to my knees. Another finger went inside my hot little pussy. Most times I suck a guy off there isn't much going on to benefit me. I either finger myself off when I get home or give my husband a good fucking. Tonight was different. My juices were boiling from my cunt and I knew I would have to have that black cock shoved in me.

A third finger finger started past my inner lips and I was paying more attention to my sopping cunt than trying to free his cock from his pants. Refocusing, I got it free. It kind of swayed in my hand like a palm tree in a hurricane. Not yet hard, it looked a foot long. I put one hand around the base, the other hand above the first one, and then shoved the head in my mouth.

It was like any other cock head I've had in my mouth, only larger. When I started down the shaft I got about three more inches in before my lips met my hand. Jacob's cock was hard as a rock on the inside, yet about a quarter inch or so was soft, sort of spongy. My lips moving up and down on it would press the soft part down and it would spring back as my lips went past the spot.

My thoughts were changing from sucking his cock to trying to fuck him. I didn't know if I could get all, or even any of it in my pussy, but I really wanted to try. As I was bobbing my head up and down on his huge erection I felt a fourth finger nudge past my outer lips and put pressure on the inner ones. I wasn't sure if I had ever had a third finger, other than my own in me

I was taking several inches, including the head, in a pretty good rhythm. It didn't seem possible I could get it started down my throat. Mostly I was feeling that fourth finger trying to invade my wet snatch. For some reason I wanted it to scoot past my inner lips and go inside me. To take the monster cock I'd need all the stretching I could get.

His little finger was the last one he was trying to work into me. As hopeful as I was he could do it and not hurt me I was thinking if the fourth finger went in I wasn't that far from being able to take in his whole hand. I had it! I could feel myself either stretch or relax enough to let the tip push past my inner lips. Once started, I could feel the two knuckles enter me as the rest of the finger buried inside me.

Jacob started rocking his four fingers into me. Sawing them in and out. I was quick to cum from his work. I found myself wanting to get his beautiful black cock into me. Yet, somewhere in my mind I was wondering at this point if I could not maybe take his whole hand. I spread my legs as wide as I could, hoping to get my well stretched hole to take his hand. I wanted him to fold his thumb into his palm and shove hard against my opening.

Then I realized, what would my husband have left if I fucked this big cock, but even worse if my pussy could be big enough to get fist fucked by this dark African teenager. I kind of decided that I should be faithful enough to him to not get my cunt ruined.

Just as I started to remove Jacob's cock from my mouth and direct it to my pussy I realized I had missed the signs that he was about to cum in my mouth. "No, I can't let him cum! I need him in me so bad," were my thoughts! Nature was in charge as the first spurt hit the back of my throat.

Might as well make it a good thing. I kept sucking him hard and trying to swallow all of his load. I've always been good about not spilling any. This time I had a sheet of sperm covering my chin and squirting out the corners of my mouth.

"My God! How do you cum so much?"

"It's been a couple of days building up and practically sucked it from me!"

"I guess you are right. But, I wanted you to fuck me so bad." I was using my finger to push the cum in my mouth and swallowing it.

"Lady, I can still fuck you. Jacob's cock is still hard."

It was ... not as completely hard as it was, but still remarkable. Still several inches more that I get from my husband. The bonus being with the gradual softening the lesser diameter and length would help me get it in me. I flipped on my back and spread myself wide. I felt huge from him having four fingers in me. As I grabbed his cock and guided it to my cunt hole I was glad he had gotten the fingers in me to make this easier.

The head of his cock looked and felt slightly smaller than a tennis ball. My husband is so fucking shit out of luck. My cunt is about to be so wrecked. I laid the head between my gaping lips and Jacob push lightly. The head popped right in. I had a black guy's cock in me. I started to rock and he started to pump. It wasn't at all as difficult as I expected. I was taking it. All but the last few inches. My cervix was in the way. It was nice knowing I had all I could handle and there was more if I could figure out how to fit it inside.

Jacob was hard again. I could tell that I was stretched wider another half inch or so. Probably an inch. Whatever it was, I was stuffed with black cock. After a few minutes of hard fucking I noticed his balls would just hit my ass when he would stroke into me. I must have stretched in length and he must have shoved my cervix and uterus deeper inside me. Maybe another few minutes I'd have him buried completely.

Then I felt the pulse. His cock was about to cum in me. I was there myself. I wanted to drown him in pussy juice. Hell, I already was. I could feel my wetness trickle down my ass crack. I felt the head swell a little. I felt the spurt. A hard spurt, then another, and another, and another. I think he dumped more seed into me than I had just swallowed minutes before. Thank God for teenagers, being one myself I kept fucking him.

Cum and pussy juice soaked the bed. The way it surged around his cock and out of my cunt, it had to go somewhere. We laid together for a few moments. His cock was still in me. I realized I had better get back to my husband. It was going to be nothing but blowjobs for him for a while.

When Jacob pulled out and got off me I knew I was one fucked out cunt. We checked the stairs and I went into the bathroom. I got my tits back in my bra and my dress buttoned. I looked at my panties and wondered if I wanted to put them back on. A glob of black seed plopped from me and splattered on the tile floor. I sat on the toilet and tried to push it out of me. I knew it would drip out the rest of the evening. I grabbed some toilet paper and went to wipe my wet little twat.

It would be a while before I had a little twat again, if ever. This was the first I had touched myself since the fucking Jacob had given me. The toilet paper along with my fingers went up inside me. Holy Shit! I was fucking huge down there. I wanted to hold some of Jacob's cum in me, not that I hadn't swallowed a belly full. I dropped the paper in the toilet. It was completely encased in cum. I wiped myself a couple of more times.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't have a pussy any more. It was a huge fucking gash. All red and gaping open. I used my fingers to pull myself wide. I wanted to cry. What the fuck had I done to myself? Really, what had Jacob's black dick done to me?

Turning around, I bent at the waist with my ass to the mirror. My ass looked good. Between my cheeks was this huge cunt. I imagine giving birth would have made it bigger. It didn't look like my pussy. It was all swollen. Maybe from my arousal as much as getting spread wide by Jacob. I decided not to panic. If women had babies and got back in shape, then I should be okay.

Some more cum ran out. Or, maybe I was getting wet from looking at what had happened to me. I put a couple of fingers in myself. I was still bent over with my butt to the mirror. I put the other two fingers in without any problem. Damn, four fingers in myself and I really didn't feel that tight. My husband would shit if he could see me now.

I caught myself pushing the end of my thumb in along with my fingers. I felt and watched my thumb go in. I gave a little grunt and watched my whole hand go inside my vagina to the wrist. Not that my hand is that big. I clenched my fist as my hand entered me. It felt odd being so full in there.

My pussy used to be a tight little slit with slightly puffy outer lips. I hadn't had a baby or experienced a big cock before this. Now I had this huge fucking cunt that I wasn't sure would ever be the same.

Once more I wiped at my over stretched opening with some tissue. I wondered about shoving a wad in place so I wouldn't leak. I seemed pretty dry by that time. I decided to put on my panties in case some of Jacob's seed did escape my well fucked snatch. Looking at myself again in the mirror, the panties made the size of my hole look even more extreme and I would have to worry about my husband catching me with a load of cum in them.

If I leaked a little it would surely dry before it ran too far down my thighs and I could wash it off at home. If it came out too fast I'd have to get to the bathroom to clean it up there. I chose to go for the no panty option. Jacob wasn't in his room. I straighten up my hair and makeup and returned to the party.

My husband was no where to be found. First it worried me that maybe he had come looking for me and was still trying to find where I had gone. Then it hit me that maybe I couldn't find him because he was off with some other woman. I checked each room and went upstairs in the guise of using the bathroom. The upstairs bedrooms were empty. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I felt my pussy again. Still pretty dry and still really huge. I thought about shoving fingers in myself again and getting myself off.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,555 Followers