Madison Ch. 02

Story Info
The professor finds a partner.
2.9k words
4.59
52.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it true?" Dr. Wheaton asked. He was an expert in pre-Colombian social hierarchies in Central America. He was an older man, but still at least five years from retirement and with his age knew he'd have a difficult time finding another position. "Are they really cutting the entire department?"

I nodded to the assembled faculty members who immediately began expressing their outrage all at once. I did little to calm them since their anger was my own. Sadly, as academics, their anger would never coalesce into any action more meaningful than a sternly worded letter.

"We should go on strike!" said Bill Thompson, our newest higher and a bit of a hot head.

The shouts of assent quickly fell silent as Dr. Jessica Hargrove spoke up. "So Bill," she said mockingly, "Your response to being forced to leave in July is to voluntarily leave now? I'm sure they'll tremble."

I smiled at Jessica's acerbic wit. "Look," I interrupted, "Jessica's right, a strike isn't going to get us anywhere unless every department joined in, and you all know as well as I do that everyone else is just going to hang us out to dry and keep their heads down hoping it's not them next year." Academics are like that, very self-centered with no long term vision.

"All I can tell you," I continued, "is that the decision isn't finalized until April, so we have a couple of months. Maybe we can get some student support. I'll keep working on the dean, see if I can't get him to rewrite the budget."

With the meeting adjourned, my colleagues filed out to their respective classes and offices. Things were grim, but I had a few ideas about how to change the dean's mind. As my mind drifted Jessica tapped me on the shoulder.

"Free for lunch, Jason?" she asked. I was always free for Jessica. Ever since she was hired I had quite a thing for her. I found her professionalism erotic. From her perfectly quaffed dark hair to the measured click of her high heels as she walked down the hallway, she had that air of untouchability that made me just want to grab her and pull her to me. But we are coworkers, and in my experience, office romance is not very bright.

Today Jessica wore a simple white blouse with a black pencil skirt which perfectly accentuated her small waist and rounded ass. As she walked in front of me to the elevator I couldn't help but look her up and down. My mind wandered backed to Madison and I wondered if Jessica liked to be told what to do, too.

Over lunch we mostly complained bitterly about the dean. A man in his mid fifties, he was usually disheveled. A sociologist by training, we guessed that it was either our department or his that would fall prey to the budget axe, and of course he wasn't going to choose his.

"I bet he gets off on it," Jessica said becoming agitated. "I mean, have you met his wife? Talk about hen-pecked. I'm pretty sure he comes to the office just to get away from her and their four horrible kids. After he told you we were being fired he probably jacked off in his office lying to himself about how powerful he is."

I contorted my face, "Well, that's an image I didn't need in my head." She blushed and covered her mouth, taken aback by how carried away she had become.

"I'm so sorry," she laughed nervously. "I shouldn't have said that."

"No, no, it's quite alright," I reassured. "I like it when you get all... worked up."

While I had thought my comment might keep her back on those 3 inch heels, it seemed instead to ground her as she narrowed her eyes and gazed right into my own.

"Jason," she said, her tone changed, "How come we never hooked up?"

I nearly spit out my coffee at her forwardness. I managed, however, to mask my own uneasiness at the conversation. "Well," I answered slowly, "I guess I always figured it was best to keep things professional with the people I work with." She rolled her eyes a bit, so I figured I'd go out on a limb, "Not to say I never thought about it."

She reached across the table and lightly stroked my hand, "Well," she said, "looks like we're not going to be working together much longer. Want to see what my apartment looks like?"

Her forwardness was intoxicating. Trying very hard to hold myself together I said, "Yes, I would, very much."

As we walked into her apartment, she turned toward me, making a sweeping gesture with her arm and said, "So, this is my apartment."

I caught her by the wrist and pulled her into me. With her heels on she was nearly as tall as I am. She smiled into my eyes and said, "My goodness, Professor." And then I kissed her deeply, my tongue invading her mouth. She tasted sweet, like strawberries, and she moaned devilishly as our tongues danced for the first time.

She broke the kiss and began to nuzzle my neck as my hands explored her still clothed body. She whispered, "Oh I've wanted this for a long time." She sucked my ear lobe into her mouth as I began to unbutton her blouse. Sliding her blouse to the floor I found a white lace bra binding her ample breasts. I immediately released them and kissed down her neck as my hands explored her soft flesh.

"Take me to your bed," I commanded, almost breathless from my desire for her. As she guided me, I removed my own button down shirt and thought about how it had been less than 24 hours since I had fucked Madison. Two fantasies come true in two days. Aside from being fired, this was turning into a pretty good week.

Jessica lay seductively on her bed, topless. Her breasts were gorgeous and I wanted to lick every inch of them and suckle her nipples. But first, I wanted her completely naked. I kneeled next to her on the bed and forced her over so that her skirts zipper was easily accessed. Having undone it, I slid her skirt down her stocking clad leg verifying what I had imagined since I met. She wore stockings with a garter belt instead of pantyhose. The sight of her on the bed, her long dark hair tousled as I've never seen it, bright red lipstick, slightly smeared from our kiss, her body naked except for dark stockings and heels. I paused to take it all in, and she smiled coyly as if to say, "What are you waiting for?"

I moved toward her, kneeled beside her on the bed and leaned over, taking her left breast into my mouth, her nipple was already hard and when I flicked it with my tongue, she moaned. I slid my hand down, over her taught stomach, between her thighs, finding the bare flesh of her thigh above the stocking and pushed her legs apart. When I finally slid my hand inside her panties, I felt the smoothness of a freshly shaved pussy and it was my turn to moan against her breasts.

When my finger found its way into flesh, she gasped with a sharp intake of air. But not giving herself over completely she said instead, "You are entirely too overdressed to be in this bed, Jason." And she began to undo my belt and my pants.

I stood up for a moment, to finish undressing. She slid her panties off and then crawled like a cat to the edge of the bed. Reaching out for my already hard cock, she pulled me to her. She didn't hesitate to swallow me whole. Lying face down on her bed, she worked my cock with cherry red lips while her arms propped her up so she could swallow me. I reached down and ran my hand through her hair and she looked up at me. No innocence in her brown eyes, no fear about what to do. Instead, a mischievous smile that told me we were only just beginning.

She removed my cock from her mouth and started to jack me. She smiled and said, "I'm going to lie on my back now, and you're going to fuck my mouth and play with my pussy, ok? I think that will be easier for both of us."

I nodded dumbly as she rolled over and let her head hang slightly off the bed. It was the perfect alignment to slide my cock through her mouth and down her throat, which I did immediately. It was heaven. I could feel the tightness of her throat as she swallowed the head of my cock with each thrust of my hips.

In front of me, her body lay open and ready for my attention. Her stocking clad legs spread wide. I leaned over her and began to lick her perfectly smooth cunt. When my tongue found her clit, her moans reverberated through the shaft of my cock as it was buried in her throat. She wrapped her legs around my head. and I slid my tongue deeply into her. Tasting her depths as I thrust into her mouth, she writhed beneath me, but the position she had chosen had her pinned to my will. Her moans becoming constant, I alternated between flicking her clit with my tongue and licking down the length of open flesh, lapping at her like a dog.

As her cries intensified, she clawed at my ass like a mad woman. I simply thrust harder into her throat, feeling my own orgasm building. I concentrated on her clit, hoping to bring her off before me. I sucked it into my mouth. When I gently bit down on it and flicked it with my tongue, I felt her body shudder. She opened her mouth wide as if to cry out and I simply filled it ever more with my cock.

For a moment she flailed underneath me. Suddenly she went silent and limp. I pulled my still hard cock from her mouth with a pop, and almost immediately, her lungs filled with air. I cradled her up into my arms and lay her flat up the bed. Color returned to her cheeks, her eyes opened.

"Holy fuck." She said weakly.

I was more than a bit relieved, for a moment I thought she had died. "What happened?" I asked, "Are you ok?"

Instead of answering, she threw her arms around me and began kissing me harder than any woman has ever kissed me. Her body began shaking again.

"Oh my god," she said again, "That was fucking amazing!"

I was horribly confused, and I smiled, "So, you're welcome, I guess."

She laughed and kissed me again, her strength returning to her. "I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. And you were, you were," she became breathless again. "Come here, get on top of me, I want you inside me. Now!" She practically clawed at me to climb between her legs. Despite my concern, having been so close before, my erection was still good and strong.

I slid into her. She was tighter than I expected, but more than ready for me. She purred like a kitten as I began a methodical rhythm. With each thrust she'd grunt out a sentence.

"Ugh, that's good," She began.

"Fuck me. Unh. Just like that."

"When you were, mmmm. In my mouth."

"I couldn't breathe. Ugh. And I couldn't stop you."

"And you. Ooounh, worked my clit just right."

"And everything, mmm, started to go, unh, all hazy."

"MMmmm, and then I came." With that she came again, as much from her story as from my cock sliding in and out of her. A smaller orgasm this time, I merely felt a prolonged shudder.

When she recovered her senses, she continued, "When I came, ungh, it was so strong. And no air, mmm, I passed out, I think."

"What?" I said nonchalantly, "You've never had someone choke you to orgasm before?"

She pushed me off onto my back. Softly hitting me in the arm and shaking her head. She climbed on top of me and lowered herself down onto my shaft. "No," she said. "I've heard about that kind of thing from my students, but, my god! I've never cum so hard in my life."

She put her hands on my throat with a wild look in her eye, "Now I want to do it to you."

I grabbed her wrists and flung her back onto her back. I was on her again in a second, pinning her arms over her head and forcing myself between her legs. She struggled halfheartedly, obviously charmed by the move.

"That's not the way this works, Jessica," I said, sliding into her. "If you want to see what it's like to choke someone, we'll just have to find some submissive for you to work on." Of course, Madison popped into my mind.

She wriggled underneath me. "Oooo," she said with a heavy breath, "sounds fun, have someone in mind?"

I stayed quiet as I began fucking her in earnest. Strong heavy strokes, allowing me to find my way deep inside of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began to whimper.

"Oh Jason," she called out, "fuck me like you've always wanted to."

I must have let a grin slip because she smiled slyly up at me and said, "Yeah, I know. I've always known." She let slip a cry, a whimper. "Fuck me like I've always imagined!"

I doubled my efforts and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it hard and making her arch her chest up toward me.

"You like that?" She continued. "You like using me like that? You gonna empty your cum into me you big, bad man who makes little girls like me choke on his cock?"

She cried out again. It was more a wail and I felt her nails dig into my back. I pulled harder on her hair. I put a hand on her throat without applying any pressure. Her eyes went wide at the threat, but I felt her cunt quiver.

She was practically weeping as my cock drove into her, "Yes, ugh, oh fuck, use me, make me yours."

I smiled, managing to keep my senses, saying, "Make you mine? Make you my what?" She groaned at the thought. "Come on Jessica, say it. What do you want me to make you?"

Words began flowing from her mouth as though a damn had burst, "Make me your bitch, your slut, your whore. Oh anything you want as long as you keep fucking me!"

I lowered my mouth to hers, my own orgasm coming closer and closer. I gripped her hair harder, pulled desperately at her as I ploughed inside of her.

"Tell me to cum," I begged into the hollow of her mouth.

"Cum!" she yelled. "Now!" I obeyed, exploding inside of her as she fell into her third orgasm of the afternoon.

I rolled off of her, spent, and she nuzzled into me. She almost purred her contentment as I gently stroked her hair.

"Mmmm," she mewled. "I've wanted that for a long time. It was everything I imagined and much, much more."

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Suddenly she looked up at me, perfectly serious in her expression. "Jason," she said, "You never answered my question."

Almost dreamily I responded, "What question?"

"I asked," she reminded me, "If you had someone in mind for me to... um..."

"Choke?" I chuckled. "You mean besides the dean?"

She brought her fist down on my chest, "I'm serious," she said. Then she pouted, "We've only fucked once and you already think I'm weird."

"No!" I said quickly, "Not at all, you're the hottest, most daring woman I've ever been with. You're smart and funny and sexy and adventurous." I paused, "And yes, I think I know someone you could experiment with."

"Really?" her eyes lit up. "I wouldn't have guessed you were so... worldly."

Jessica and I spent the weekend at her apartment, barely leaving the bedroom except for food and water. I was so into her. She fast became a partner I could trust and a lover who kept pushing both my boundaries and her own. When Monday morning came around, I told her that evening I'd bring her a surprise for being such a good girl all weekend, and then I left for class.

As I sipped my coffee I glanced over the Monday morning faces. Almost all were lifeless, save one. Madison sat in her usual seat, trying to keep from staring at me. She squirmed in her seat, and I wondered how many times she had masturbated thinking about our meeting.

True to her word she had obeyed my command to wear a skirt. It was floor length as the temperature had dipped, but a skirt nonetheless. I walked over to her desk and she stared up at me expectantly. It was clear she had done herself up to come to class today, eye shadow, lipstick, even a touch of rouge. At 9:30 in the morning I often thought many of my students, male and female alike, merely rolled out of bed and slipped on yesterday's clothes before class.

After class she approached the lectern. I pressed a piece of paper into her hand with my address and the phrase, "8:00 sharp!" written on it.

"It's another opportunity to improve your grade," I added, "If you're willing."

She smiled, "Yes sir, anything for a grade."